Anyone else cancel their CRTV subscription?

CRTV has recently merged with The Blaze, (((Glenn Beck's))) news company, and censored Gavin McKinnes by cancelling his show.

I feel like a faggot for ever giving them any money now =/

Whatever. Live and learn.

Attached: CancelCRTV.png (1484x421, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs&t
youtube.com/watch?v=AJkxBLgd5Hs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode-ray_tube
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coincidentally I cancelled mine this morning

I knew right off the bat something like this would happen.
I also imagined jewden Peter Stein,
Would get his own show on.
"Wash your penis and pray to christ and be a proud individual. Now bend over for israel."

Good job, user.

Wtf is a crtv and why would anyone give real money for it?

Attached: Trump Triggered.gif (419x319, 3.26M)

>CRTV
>subscription
What is this bong tier shit?

It was a way to support YouTubers who were getting destroyed by the adpocalypse in the beginning...

Getting rid of Mark Steyn was strike one.
Merging with The Blaze was strike two.
Letting go of Gavin was strike three.

Mark Levin dun goofed bigly. He ruined what was possibly the best up and coming alternative platform to mainstream media.

Agreed... It really had potential.

i have wanted to fuck that michelle malkin since forever

>subscribing to this shit in the first place
Lmao

Attached: 0ACD95F7-A4FE-448B-83DE-7A7FF6251420.jpg (480x270, 20K)

Wanna know something even funnier? I didn't even really watch it that much anymore. Like hardly at all. I just stayed subscribed to help the cause.

Yes, I cancelled mine today as well. Dumb a shit. Gavin two good shows that were at least entertaining. Could have been cool...

what cause were you helping? kikified Gavin McKinnes. Read a fucking book and learn not to help controlled opposition

Goy Beck needs a pack of niggers to stretch his anus

Attached: Thalmor Beck.png (592x681, 330K)

>You know something even funnier
>I only stayed merrier to her for support, I wasn't really fucking her
Coke

what kind of subscription are we talking about here?

>/ptg/

Boomers still pay for cable and satellite TV like the ignorant suckers they are.

$100/yr for a bunch of conservative-minded shows.

in what format though like what are you getting thats not already on youtube

thumbs up

cuing nothing i bet, glen beck is a fucking chameleon too, fuck him

Attached: Reminder.png (471x183, 78K)

ATTENTION EVERYONE
the pic i attached is what i'm trying to post since 5 minutes, made several changes to it, removed the pic i wanted to attach and tried everything but Jow Forums didn't let me calling it spam
WTF?

this post obviously, i never had that problem before

>Paying shekels to watch (((conservative))) YouTube videos

You fucking good goyim retards deserve to get jewed.

>trying to post the pic by itself
and the youtube link:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs&t

Attached: oyvey.jpg (1778x2646, 836K)

So that works, which means something in the text i posted above via screenshot has something in it that Jow Forums considers spam automatically
Anyone here got a glue?

Well how else is Beck going to pay for another private jet?

Attached: beck.jpg (1024x576, 220K)

hey, could I have the reasoning behind glenn beck being seen as jewish? does he have kike heritage, or just kike relations?

what the fuck is CRTV?

>I just stayed subscribed to help the cause.

Attached: wakaliwood.png (702x644, 627K)

Yep, I went on to watch Gavin & saw they wiped all of his content, along with Michelle Malkin's, I canceled.

>"Wash your penis and pray to christ and be a proud individual. Now bend over for israel."
Words to live by.

While "Beck" is a name from germany that was given to Germans and Jewish Germans alike, i don't think he has jewish heritage, but it's possible

Attached: oyvey2.jpg (872x1329, 227K)

He's not Jewish, just a recovering Morning Zoo cokehead

youtube.com/watch?v=AJkxBLgd5Hs

Now that I think about it, you are somewhat right for not taking chances with that 50% roll.
neat info I haven't heard before, although I'm having slight troubles trusting you thanks to that memeflag.

nvm, watched it, thank you, sorry for doubting

He's a good goy on all things pro-Israel. He's actually a Mormon.
Even worse, he converted to Mormonism as an adult. What kind of twisted fuck does that?

that actually makes perfect sense, it's a shame he's like that.

Attached: 1509899124860.png (680x452, 542K)

>I WANT A BILLION IMMIGRANTS AND ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO TURN BROWN, AS LONG AS THEY LOVE AMERICA AND THE CONSTITUTION
I listen to him every morning on the way to work and he's never been right about anything
fucking loser invalid
Rush Limbaugh is 100x the man glenn will ever be

Attached: 1533000187214.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>flag
>pic related

Attached: SCN_0002.jpg (587x827, 171K)

The way you censored your email is cute.

I was going to try it on a trial basis a few months ago, glad I didn't because Beck is pure cancer. That guy seriously needs to shut up. He's the Adam Schiff of the right, an assclown.

A desperate drunk with zero credibility can find friends in Mormonism - they have zero standards when it comes to integrity.

From his wikipedia page. He also won a "Defender of Israel" award from the Zionist Organization of America.

Attached: גלן_בק.jpg (648x364, 108K)

No they still have other good people

Former CRTV supporter here, I'm over them firing Gavin. My family, friends, and I have all agreed it's time to move on and focus on healing the fractured conservative news & entertainment networks rather than infighting and further fracturing. I hope you all will agree and continue to support CRTV and Glenn Beck and The Blaze™. Thank you.

Attached: IMG_0003.jpg (1125x1500, 207K)

yeah I get it now lol
thanks for the (you)s anons

To be fair, he had to fly private because 1 people give him death threats on the daily and 2 people would try to attack him on commercial flights.

Cathode Ray Television.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode-ray_tube

Lmao

>CRTV subscription
Sorry pappy, I'm under 40. I haven't had cable since 2010.

Fuck you no he didn’t nobody gets attacked, physically or verbally, in first class on fucking airplanes, especially not back in 2008. He got a jet because he was a fucking millionaire and egomaniacs need jets.

CRTV is disgusting. I really enjoy mark levin but partnering with glenn beck is incredibly stupid.

If everyone cancels then Crowder can buy back the network for pennies on the dollar.

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (550x466, 48K)

RCTV also fired Mark Steyn and sued him for 10 million. He counter-sued and won the lawsuit---was awarded $4 million. Levin is ok, but Steyn was the only reason I would watch anything on CRTV.....most of the other people have stuff you can get on youtube for free anyways.

Attached: norris get out.gif (360x270, 2.18M)

Why did they get rid of Mark Steyn?

t. mohmed

>giving many to any faggot ever
Why?
I have still never watched a "podcast" and think anyone who watches them is a faggot
>did you watch the Joe Rogan show when ______ was on?"
Faggot
>Juden Peterstein says...
Faggot

You should. Never feed the media jew wish shekels, you can find a free version.

Big Jew Weather Machine Man is a political national treasure.

Trying those fuckers won’t pick up

It was started by some (((levin))) dude. It appeals to Christian fundies and boomers. It's a website you have to pay for to hear Zionist opinions. And people apparently pay for it.

It worked without the pic. Sucks what is secretly happening. Pol is kill methinks.

He's a fucking mormon. Those are America's bestest goyim.

You are so fucking dumb to think that you can win a war without a media presence, and that every media presence or person must agree with you to be useful. KYS retard.

Breach of contract--I like his material, but apparently he is sort of a bastard to work with according to what has been said about him. CRTV lost their suit anyways so the judge didn't think there was any breach of contract.