Be a 17yr old roastie

> Be a 17yr old roastie
> Fantasize about getting gang raped by a pack of niggers
> Throw your body to the football team
> Secretly start banging half breed football player
> Get knocked up by said half breed football player
> Sneak out of house in the middle of the night to tell half breed football player the baby is his
> Half breed football player chimps out
> "Bitch, that aint my baby"
> "But you are the only one I have been with. I love you! We can make it work"
> "Fuck this shit bitch. I am out of here"
> Grab him. "Please don't go!!!!!"
> "I said fuck you bitch!" **SMACK, POW**
> Why did you hit me!?!?
> "Bitch, I am going to the NFL. I gotta get paid. I aint got no time for no goddamn baby."
> Grabs her throat.
> Gasping for breath "Wait, what are you doing? You're hurting me. I can't breathe"
> As her vision slowly fades to black, her thoughts turn to her unborn baby and she realizes with her last gasps of air that no amount of nigger dick was worth giving up the rest of her life............

So predictable. When will they learn Jow Forums?

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/12/10/pregnant-mishawaka-high-school-student-found-dead-football-player-arrested/2262670002/

Attached: Toll Paid.png (1158x681, 984K)

Never. Let the whores die lmfao

Welp. At least her toll status is paid.

I bet her nigger loving daddy had nothing to do with her lifestyle choices.

Attached: capt caveman.jpg (634x1407, 91K)

TOLL PAID

I wish every white woman born in America after 1990 was forced to read this.

Lmao, nice. Hope her death was painful.

women are literal fucking retards, driven entirely by emotion

they should not be allowed to drive, or leave the house by themselves, they should be treated like children

By the way. I know I was supposed to lurk for two years before posting but my blood was boiling and I just couldn't quite make it. Hope I did okay.....

>women
>learning

Attached: 1506432345607.jpg (792x873, 76K)

Size doesn't matter, love does, as she found out too late.

I don't understand. Do modern women naturally have a higher libido?

How is this politics?

>the lifelessness of that halfies eye
This is what they want to build their future communist militias out of to slaughter the remaining white populations. Take note anons
Also
>Toll status
>paid

Because there are so many niggers in the west and stupid white bitches that don’t understand consequence it’s becoming a political issue as well as being tied to said social factors like migration and female rights.

>Pregnant woman gets raped and murdered
>By some stupid mix nigger (or whatever the fuck he is)
>Retard shill creates an entire cuckold novel how its her fault
Its like its in the leftists dna beeing pro rape.

Share it on female targeted websites and forums and youtubes

The liberal political agenda has created a schism in society. The immigration and naturalization act of 1965 directly resulted in a shifting demographic that Democrats have seized upon and over the past several decades have exacerbated through the employment of identity politics to desensitize Americans to the realities of racial differences. We are not all alike. We are not all the same. Diversity is not a strength. This tragic story is simply the end result of the implication of those policies. Besides, everybody loves a thot fairy tale ending.

>Retard shill creates an entire cuckold novel how its her fault

If she had picked up a snake and bit her, it would be her fault. It's not the snake's fault. The snake is just being a snake and doing what snakes do.

Imagine letting your daughter go out at 12 in the fucking morning and only calling the police at 4:30 am. These parents need to be choked out like her.

Coal toll. Makes me think about corn and tacos.