Cooking is Redpilled

One of the most essential skills for any individual is to be able to effectively and reliably cook themselves a meal. Making yourself Toast or putting together a bow of Cereal does not count.

To shackle thyself to the resigned fate of depending upon others to cook for you is to willingly submit to an authority which has disproportionate control over your life, more so than any government institution. This dependence as seen with the obesity epidemic directly stems from Federal subsidies to the agricultural lobbies.

The cornerstone of this capability is to decrease individual independence from others, allowing you to examine your own mental and bodily health that stems from your own hands in the form of what you consume. With greater understanding of your faculties, confidence, stamina, and determination to forge a new path are far more readily available.

Others may say profess that the ease of obtaining cheap and sloppily made food far outweighs the benefits of preparing your own food, yet being able to diligently cook shall remain the hallmark of any redpilled user.

>healthy living
>astute mental state
>enlightened worldview

Attached: chicken_breast_broccoli_flour_salt_pepper_cheddar_cheese_margarine_butter.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>cooking
>skill

lol

That may be true, but if you get yourself a wife then she can do the cooking and then you don’t need that skill

Too bad that looks like shit.

Attached: Bacon-Wrapped-Shrimp1-1024x597.jpg (1024x597, 146K)

Based slide thread of truth. Reality is if you don't cook your food, somebody else is cooking it. Are you going to pay some random schmuck your whole life to make your food? What are you retarded?

looks tasty user. this is fine and dandy during peacetine, yet we need to worry about wartime rations.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these boards ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

Am i redpilled if im on WholeFoodPlantBased diet?

>Actually typing this shit out

Attached: 1492826261466.gif (500x225, 1.33M)

Sounds to be about as cancerous as the Slow-Food movement.

cook in season too, you will discover what lies on the other side of burgers, pizzas and tendies all day. And even ethnic food will seem less appealing once you re-discover the many depths of western cuisine.

Women are okay cooks. Men can excel at cooking if they apply themselves

is this how finn faggot relaxes after spamming /ptg/ all day or is it just the flag of choice for retards

Weird flex but ok

I like Dijon Herb Tilapia, is it good, or how about Reubens?

OP, did you just learn to cook? I mean this is something most functional humans can do. I may not have 300 recipes memorized but I know how to cook some garden veggies, meat, make a stew and how to make a skillet of cornbread to go with it

This. Almost all of the world’s great chefs historically have been men.

Agreed the bacon shrimp is A SHIT, A S HIT

Man I used to have the hottest chick ever, she would wake me up with bjs and cook the best food I've ever eaten. I miss her

At this point I saw fuck the muh cultural appropriation whiners and call their food ours. Then no need for the people. Lo mein and tacos are western now. Get out ching chong and pedro thanks for the recipes. Same for all the rest.

Only jews and mudslimes don't eat bacon or shrimp.

Jow Forums.
Where everything is nasty and everything needs to look like five star cuisine. All good threads are similar it’s picky around here.

Wtf cooking is one of the most important skills you can learn, and you should learn what different things you eat contain and how they affect your body. Like literally wtf you are sub-human tier in this regard. I'm dissappointed

Only trailer trash subhumans mix two meats together.

If cooking to you is a "skill" that has to be learned in the first place, you are beyond redemption. How can you know how not to cook?

based

There are levels to cooking.
You can't compare a well crafted meal with ketchup on bananas.

Attached: sad-meal1.jpg (660x495, 81K)

If you can't cook you are truly pathetic

So jew it is then

I don't know how to cook. I'm 33.

I bet you'd throw jews and blacks in the same oven too, you vulgar chimp.

No there's not. There's just various levels of preparation.

Stop lying. If you know how to boil water, you know how to cook.

Attached: 1541538596845.gif (245x245, 969K)

look at this lad, he came out of his mom's vagina knowing how to cook. the blood in your mom's vagina must taste real good.

Vegan cooking is redpilled

Cuban sandwiches are God tier, your tiny mind needs refinement sir

I'd rather not touch either if we're being honest.

Who hurt you?

Refinement is the opposite of mixing meats. It's unsophisticated and barbaristic as fuck. If you can't enjoy one variety of meat a time, you deserve no meat at all.

Why do you assume it’s from a can? You guys don’t have fresh shrimp over there?

If you don't think cooking is a skill, please spend the day in the back of a French restaurant and try your skills out.

Now you know how I feel talking with you.

I used to be a cooklet until learning how to make an omelet and finding it fun and wanting to do more, also because I wouldn't need to rely on others to feed myself. I can't cook fancy shit but I know basics like eggs, pasta, frying some meat, next I want to learn how to cook potatoes and rice because it's so cheap and full of carbs.

>next I want to learn how to cook potatoes and rice

You can't be serious.

Who the fuck gets shrimp and bacon from cans? I've never in my life seen canned shrimp.

Culinary arts are more than mere cooking. It's a whole different area altogether.

Paella, gumbo, English breakfast, using a white stock in a red meat stew etc. Old school and traditional whole meats are all fine and dandy, but mixed meats have a place at the table if they happen to just click. What do you eat, reindeer boiled in fat exclusively?

cooking helps people connect back to the earth. most people don't connect their manufactured meals with the animals and plants that were sacrificed for it. for lack of a better analogy, cooking is like eating the body of christ.

One day you and I will hold hands at the local sauna.
It will be you and me till the end.

Attached: finlandyes.jpg (468x312, 21K)

I know that you just dump it in boiling water but I never tried personally because I never had a reason to, my dad is the cook around here.

>English breakfast

LOL. Implying English cuisine has ever been known for its sophistication. French laugh at English food. Italians laugh at English food Americans laugh at English food. You are just enforcing my point: mixing meats is vulgar.

any other bachelor cookers here?

>Put food in pan
>put small amount of water in pan
>put lid on pan
>set to low-medium heat
>go away and play video games and let it steam
>come back whenever and add salt to finish
I have gotten pretty good at it, for instance i add meat and starch first to let cook the longest so they are well cooked before adding greens to keep them somewhat crispy. Pretty much never burn the pan and never use a timer.

Only plebs use timers. Determining the quality of your food and using your own internal estimations in regards to time is what is needed.

But fresh shrimp is pretty cheap here user... I've never even heard of shrimp coming from a can.

So I'm guessing you've never had beef Wellington, Choucroute garnie, Bolognese basically any German dish, Gyros, Jambalaya, Cataplana, meatballs, sausage.....

>Choucroute garnie

Is this high cuisine to you? It's just a glorified gas station meal

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (899x721, 969K)

Do you only eat bland rice/potatoes/veggies/pasta? how do you live by only boiling shit?

I've been able to cook basic foods since I was 7 and this thread disturbs me. What is more disturbing that there was a conversation at work today and my coworker was so proud of his son making his first scrambled eggs.
>How old is your son?
>12

Attached: 1253488944985.jpg (180x195, 8K)

Gross. Get an actual fire going and cook meat on a smoky grill. You can do the same thing with low heat and slow cooking, but the flavor is much much better.

Opinions on soups?
>Easy as fuck
>Lasts for days
>Can make it basically with anything

/ck/: the post

Basic human skill is redpilled? Neck yourself basement beast.

>gert areal family
my sides

>be me
>make a chili last weekend
>get one bowl while I browse Jow Forums
>forget about it for an hour and a half
>it scorched
>had to throw out the whole pot
>now I'm stuck eating fast food all week because the chili that I was going to eat off off all week was ruined by my stupidity and I don't have time to cook except on weekends.

feels bad man.

Attached: 66p8zi5llat11.png (655x509, 25K)

lmao i go to mcdonalds every day, it costs the same as cooking, no effort and tastes fucking good

t. President of the United States

you are a fucking failure mate

how many meals per day and how much money per meal?

lel is this a Jow Forums copypasta?

That's the most basic meal I've ever seen. lel A chimp nigger could do better.

Cooking is so simple.
Getting good at it just takes practice
Being a great chef is hard though.

I can cook for myself, and my family all day long. I know what they like, how they like it, and just how long it takes.
It's when I have to a be a short order cook, and start cooking for people with special diets, or are "picky eaters".

Btw a picky eater is literally just a bitch that doesn't know how to force down a meal.

What's up, Trump?

I don't bother with cooking, raw beef is fine too

I work as a cook, and the picky eaters in the staff are just white people who have only had shit food prepared by shit cook moms or dads. I get it if yuo dont like strong tasting things, but some people "dont like courgette" like fuck off man.

I‘m trying to figure that out

Nothing better than a plate of hot porky borscht

DAILY REMINDER
Avoid using Teflon pans, it causes Cancer, it can literally shrink your dick (babies studies).

Use Iron or Stainless Steel.
Also, what kind of degenerate can't make himself a couple of eggs, a steak and a salad?

Attached: 0423_teflon_main_0.jpg (520x290, 12K)

>breaded chicken breast

Fatass Americans in action

>pound of pinto beans
>pound of kidney beans
>pound of beef
>three cans of tomato paste
>two fresh chopped tomatoes
>two fresh chopped onions
>two fresh chopped green bell peppers
>two fresh chopped red bell peppers
>four finely chopped jalapenos
>Chili powder
>garlic powder
>oregano
>cumin
>red cayenne pepper
>black pepper
>salt
>beef base

>let beans sit in water overnight, then boil the next morning and simmer for two hours or until they are soft then strain.
>brown beef in frying pan while the beans are cooking, cook it with a healthy dose of chili power, garlic, pepper and cumin.
>after the beef is cooked add it to the pot of beans, leave out the grease.
>saute peppers, jalapenos and onions in the grease from the beef, add cumin and chili powder to saute them. add them to the pot when the onions caramelize.
>finally put tomatoes and tomato paste in the frying pan, fill the rest with water add seasonings especially chili powder and cook until the tomato paste is mixed into the water. it should be a thinner consistence kind of like tomato soup. when it's mixed finally add that to the pot. You'll probably need a little more water for the pot and let it cook until it starts boiling. turn down the heat and when it cools off it's basically ready to eat.

don't leave it on high heat for an hour like I did...the water will evaporate and you'll be left with charcoal.

Bro Zucchini is the shit. I love frying it with some butter.
How do you guys make it?

You’re right cooking is useful, but I’m not exactly in a position to do that right now.
I’ve been taught something, at some point.
But I’ll be sure to really learn later when I can.

What is that?
If it came from a grocer as opposed to local farms or foraged you already lost the game.
GMO crops, processed food, and factory farm produce were a mistake.

Attached: dinner.jpg (3296x2472, 1.46M)

>gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach

Absolute kek.
>calls my mom
>Yo bitch, where the fuck is your million dollar house on the beach you cunt?
>hurry the fuck up and get one so I can come drink wine coolers on your patio, you skank!
>You too, pops, this faggot on 4chinz said you ain't shit! Get it together, queer!

Attached: 00i0i_3EjYCvVzW2g_1200x900.jpg (900x900, 83K)

I'm confused. Are there people in America that can not cook?

Zucchini:
>butter
>salt
>cheddar
>toasted broad crumbs

It depends on what your definition of cook is, most people only know how to make things they like or make things how they like them.

I like cutting it in strips/circles and then grilling the it with pepper salt and garlic oil.
I like it less in wet sauces, as it takes away the nice texture.

There are American that cannot cook Ramen without a microwave user pic related.

Attached: rr.jpg (266x190, 14K)

those turned potatoes are a joke. the plating is shit. looks like something a first year culinary student made.

moral mushrooms are fucking cancer.

Just buy a decent slow-cooker/pressure-cooker
Soups, stews, casseroles, pie fillings, etc.
Easy peasy.

shut up nigger

what a retarded hill to fight on

Dude, whoever fried that chicken is a fucking retard.

soups are great. also a good way of using edible waste saves money and taste great if done properly.

looks incredible.

>and by bro i mean never my bro

Attached: 1533234223396.gif (220x177, 11K)

Less than $20 to make, enough food for the week.

Attached: 20181207_194457.jpg (4032x1960, 2.39M)

It's morel brainlette, and it's more related to the truffle than cancer.
That's okay though it's comforting to know you'll be among the 1st to die when the shortages begin.

Attached: holy fuck.jpg (971x754, 116K)

its fucking frozen heat and serve bro.