What is Trump trying to tell us with the "smocking" "typo"

Looks like Trump is manipulating the media again. 4D chess. He does it to get the media to spread his tweets even more. He spelled it wrong twice: Smo(C)king smo(C)king = CC = Emails. He carefully chooses which words to misspell. We will soon find out the reason for this typo. Trump is very good at subliminal messages and he's doing this to get into their subconsciousness.

Has there ever been a president with a better understanding of the human psychology? Reddit and the fake news media are being played like a damn fiddle with this tweet.

inb4 shills claiming he's a moron who doesn't know how to spell. EVERY OTHER WORD IS SPELLED PERFECTLY but he JUST SO HAPPENS to spell incorrectly a word that 3rd graders can spell? Get FUCKING REAL LIBS. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED.

Attached: Untitled.png (596x414, 58K)

looks like mods are burying this thread. What do they have to hide?

he’s saying the democrats are lying, treasonous, jewish propagandists with absolutely nothing but ill intentions for us- specifically, the white male working class, and they want us dead

unfortunately trump and the gop alike are spineless cowards who will let our country be lost through attrition through the hordes from the south. the country is dead without retroactive deportation of nonwhites

trunp is a meme. an illusion. makes laughs and pwnz0rz reddit shitlibs but does nothing to improve the future of white men

we need to admit trump was a good try but ultimately a failure and go the away of france, except with 1,000,000x the guns, bullets and violence

not until brown people and democrats fear for their lives, understanding their next dive into propaganda and antiwhite rhetoric is their head on a fucking spike, will this country see any improvements!

say it with me
A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN
A FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN
A FUTURE FOR MY CHILDREN
A FUTURE FOR US
A FUTURE FOR ME
WHITE
PRIDE
WORLDWIDE

See

we know OP
the GEOTUS will once again make the
MSM do what he wants them to do
nice blogpost faggot

That phone posting is a shitty way to conduct business. Also, liberal niggers still can't get help but spread his message when it's in typo form.

He also misspelled it twice. Cohencidence?

You are fucking retarded.

interdasting.

checked. we're all retarded. please feel free to exit the thread. :)

I can't wait for Israelis to die.

Attached: 1541868202849.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Or maybe, like Rex Tillerson was saying, he's just a fucking moron.

Smocking is a gay habit.

>social shaming

CC=Crooked Clintons

Whatever Trump says is THE WORD OF GOD.

>sMOCKING

He is mocking anyone who takes this story seriously. It’s a pun. By playing these little word games it hooks people and the tweet spreads because it’s easy to make up your own interpretation and there’s intrigue.

Attached: AEDBD277-2A62-42F3-ACA2-69ADBCDBDD63.jpg (802x960, 164K)

OP here. I actually do have a learning disability. Do you know how hard it was for me to wrap my head around this whole politics thing? Fuck you.

the tolerant left everybody

Trump makes these typos on purpose so the MSM starts foaming at the mouth and writes 1000 retarded "news stories" on how the president made a typo and WE GOT HIM!!! He does these on purpose so people, especially on twitter, always have Trump on their mind, like they have for the past 3 years. As to any deeper meaning behind the word "Smocking" i don't know, but one thing i know for sure is he does these completely on purpose.

I do know. It's evident from the bullshit you believe. There is no need to tolerate conspiracy theorists.

Not a lefty, and you're fucking retarded. If you can't fully understand politics then just shut your mouth.

Trump misspells difficult words because he doesn’t know how to spell them...he intentionally misspells simple words because he knows the core of his base are idiots that struggled in school, barely graduated HS or didn’t graduate at all. He does this to make them feel like he’s one of them...it’s a con. Trump’s no populist that feels your pain and empathizes with your struggle. He’s a billionaire con man like Bernie Madoff who’s conned a bunch of working poor people into believing he’s one of them. They buy his con too even though he plays golf constantly, sends them the bill, brags about his wealth constantly and signed a tax cut into law that gave him and his friends 83% of the tax cuts. This is why they’re called TrumpTARDS.

trump will purge the white race from usa

Attached: 1543877391831.jpg (613x322, 26K)

t. redditor

This autochecker caught it the first time he deleted it and used original, then his auto checker didn't correct it again, Could it be so it all fit into one twitter message? I know there is a character limit

I know...you never realized the truth until you read my post and now you feel like an idiot. I get it. You are an idiot so it’s ok.

Getting blocked by gookmoot

Screech all you want fag, Trump is here to stay. Maybe run better candidates who aren't corrupt as shit if you want to win.

It’s 4D the same why a turd shit is 4D.

A turd shit is in your body then it is in the toilet hence time hence 4D.

Trump is truly remarkable like turd shit.

wow you fully understand politics? what's that omniscience feel like?

Poor bait. Not even communists are that dumb.

Looks like a typo

Attached: DuFroumUUAAEGT-.jpg (680x466, 52K)

Attached: bfef78ec915b51e9719291daef1bfe40d3fdaea21127f58fe940a544b7b8d4ba.png (620x515, 37K)

Come on, Kellyanne. Nobody's buying it.

Attached: 1520215640102.png (610x457, 398K)

bump