Queen of Jow Forums

All hail the dike queen of Jow Forums

Attached: queen of pol.png (688x464, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

postandcourier.com/news/ohio-woman-who-plotted-mass-murder-corresponded-with-dylann-roof/article_e84839b4-fcb8-11e8-ae4f-cb4da1e387eb.html
twitter.com/beebr00tal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like that when you take a closer look at the photo you can see that intermediate expression signifying the dawning of the enormousness of her self-defeating actions. She is not yet fully there, not yet fully broken, there is still a remnant, a spark of zeal and presumption in her eyes, but it is evaporating and it is happening, albeit slowly, at the EXACT moment the photo was taken.

Who?

gonna need a quick rundown

why do all dykey girls have such perfect facial symmetry

Yeah you gotta feel bad for her.
postandcourier.com/news/ohio-woman-who-plotted-mass-murder-corresponded-with-dylann-roof/article_e84839b4-fcb8-11e8-ae4f-cb4da1e387eb.html

who is she?

Dylan Roofs girlfriend

is female prison as bad as male prison? will the bulldykes bully this cutie?

this girls mom unexpectedly died in 2013. Her mom worked for Scottish Rite children's hospital. this girl had a tumblr account and she was obsessed with shootings. Especially Columbine and dylann roof. she thought she was Dylann Roof's pen pal, but she was prob sending letters to an FBI agent

Attached: twitter.png (715x739, 101K)

oh yea and she is a furry

Is that Boxxy?

Attached: 1445807945596.jpg (712x712, 42K)

boxxy has a huge kike nose that's obv not her you face blind individual

She would've made Dylan look like a fucking mugger.

Lol. Good work fbi. The fbi isn't all bad.

if you read the story somehow she gets the attention of the FBI and starts talking to undercover agents online
>In August, undercover FBI agents and confidential sources began communicating with LeCron as presumed allies.
im not saying FBI are bad here, but that girl was not pen pals with Dylann Roof. She got hoodwinked

she was also a furry

Attached: C2A7dlPXEAAskxj.jpg (720x960, 80K)

AHHHHH GOD DAMMIT
another waifu, gone.

can I get a link to her furry stuff? i wanna see her fursona.

what species is her fursona?

will bang.

can she get conjugal visits in prison, I'll start writing her letters

seriously I need to know more about this furry stuff. how do you know she was a furry?

asking the important questions here

looks like some serious milkies

>Most of her pieces are of her furry self, RaZzy Mongoose

I found her, thanks. So sad. I wish she wasn't into school shootings and just found herself an autistic boyfriend and got married.

>Mongoose
>kills snakes
nice choice

>gaping gauge holes
>dyke hair
>wants to attack a farm
She is a lefty i gay ron tea it.

I hate those ear stretching earrings. They look disgusting. Only subhuman African tribesmen should stretch their skin like that.

yea I think I just figured that out. DAMMIT

Full Name - Transit Markwardt
Age - Unknown
Gender - Female
Species - Lioness
Voice - Lani Minella (Ivy from Soul Calibur)
Sexual Orientation - Homosexual
Occupation - Witch

oh wait, this her?

Attached: 1494768699020.jpg (800x804, 99K)

What a tragedy

In another timeline Dlyan would have meet this tomboy Nazi waifu and have white kids
Remove the buzzcut and he's a overall tall good-looking dude with a good body composition

The girl is actually good looking , notice she has zero makeup on, caked up and hair made she's a banger

What a tragedy
Now theyrw gonna die in jail in this kike system

Attached: 1538414175355.png (1070x601, 507K)

yea that is the subtext of all this, spot on

Now I have to know, was DyRo a furry too? Probably not but... guys furries are the last stand of implicit white identity. Richard Spencer told me so.

that would be a pretty cool coincidence

twitter.com/beebr00tal
>retweeted Bernie Sanders
hmmm

>tfw no ecofascist tomboy friend to mindbreak and force to be your breeding slave to save her from rotting away in prison
What a waste...

Attached: 1462728183748.jpg (683x1024, 247K)

her twitter is weird. it was all just Bernie retweets and whatever, so that homeland security tweet really jumped out at me.

based