Why aren't we harvesting vegan blood to treat cancer?

riseofthevegan.com/blog/scientists-find-blood-from-vegans-is-eight-times-more-protective-against-cancer

Attached: powerOfVeganBlood.png (1139x843, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdanderson.org/publications/focused-on-health/October2017/vegetarian-diet-and-cancer-risk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eight-times-more-protective
Yeah, it surely has nothing to do with vegans being on average a healthy, middle class college kid...

Attached: germbal.png (299x300, 15K)

This. Vegans are probably less likely to smoke, more likely to exercise and eat less garbage on average because they are more self conscious of diet and lifestyle.

who would have thought eating vegetables prevents cancer?! ground breaking discovery

>Yeah, it surely has nothing to do with vegans being on average a healthy, middle class college kid...

Attached: FXLThSZ.jpg (600x341, 13K)

If the average person went vegan theyd go diabetic from the amount of processed sugar theyd eat.

>meat cucks coping this hard

I applaud the effort, but you really did a shit job trying to make a " wow the obvious conclusion " comment.

Most people are not educated about vegetables.

Now on the topic.

Read the three referenced articles...

now...

CONCLUSIONS:
Intensive lifestyle changes may affect the progression of early, low grade prostate cancer in men. Further studies and longer term followup are warranted.CONCLUSIONS:
Intensive lifestyle changes may affect the progression of early, low grade prostate cancer in men. Further studies and longer term followup are warrantedCONCLUSIONS:
Intensive lifestyle changes may affect the progression of early, low grade prostate cancer in men. Further studies and longer term followup are warranted.CONCLUSIONS:
Intensive lifestyle changes may affect the progression of early, low grade prostate cancer in men. Further studies and longer term followup are warranted.
CONCLUSIONS:
Intensive lifestyle changes may affect the progression of early, low grade prostate cancer in men. Further studies and longer term followup are warranted.
CONCLUSIONS:

Plenty of meat eating people are healthy in spite of eating meat. Its called moderation and balance.

Have you even read that pile of dog pop of which OP mistook for an article?
It is utter bollocks.

>If the average person went vegan theyd go diabetic from the amount of processed sugar theyd eat.
Processed sugar is actually poisonous to the human body. The human body is designed to process sugar only in low quantities. The amount of sugar in our diets is insane.

Attached: ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 149K)

farmed meat vs wild meat go

Because it's easier to just become vegan. Non-vegans deserve cancer.

>Have you even read that pile of dog pop of which OP mistook for an article?
>It is utter bollocks.
mdanderson.org/publications/focused-on-health/October2017/vegetarian-diet-and-cancer-risk.html
Try harder Kraut.

Attached: giphy (36).gif (400x230, 481K)

>meatcucks
Consuming animal products literally causes cancer and heart disease.

Its easier to simply convert vegans to cattle, so we may harvest their blood for ourselves

Sugar is far worse than any issues meat could have. A lean diet of white meats and a good amount of veggies is better than a vegan diet of bread and sugars.

Wrong, animal products cause diabetes, not sugar. Much of what we are taught about health is pushed by the very industries selling us animal products, etc.

Everything causes cancer and you being too close to car exhaust can make your entire diet pointless if you die of lung cancer.

Wrong. You’re being taught false information

>A lean diet of white meats and a good amount of veggies is better than a vegan diet of bread and sugars.
But a vegan diet is not heavily reliant on sugar.

>Walk outside in the sun
>Cancer
>"LOL MEAT KILLED YOU"

Explain vegetarians who are obese with diabetes whereas there are plenty of people with excessive meat diets and no beetus.

Which leads right back to my first post Fuck off, memeflag!

What I described is a vegan diet. Vegan diets arent always healthy.

Sugar isn't even that bad aside from the fact that it's empty calories. Sure, if your diet/health already suck, sugar will make things worse, but that's about it. It doesn't cause any health issues in and of itself.
Animal products do. They are one of the highest factors leading to many of the leading causes of death in first world countries (cancer, heart disease, etc).

>And I base this on absolutely nothing

Just because someone looks healthy doesn’t mean they are. They could be developing cancer or any other disease and you’d have no idea

wrong.

Also

Update: It's been brought to our attention that although the study clearly described the diet as "vegan", the participants were however also supplemented daily with 3gm of fish oil. Fish oil is obviously not vegan. However this doesn't invalidate the studies, and we now know from countless other studies done since these papers were published that there is a very strong link between consumption of animal products and cancer, and that cutting out animal products gives the immune system much better protection against cancer. The studies referenced in this article are great pieces of research and more studies should be done in this area to further the research.

>Which leads right back to my first post
>Trying this hard to bait.
Sorry cabbage fag. You said
>it surely has nothing to do with vegans being on average a healthy, middle class college kid...
Sorry. But not all vegans are college kids. Learn to speak English you scrub.

Attached: 8766178123917123.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Yeah, because as we all know scientific researchers are totally incapable of conducting representative studies, whilst random poltards who haven't even read the sampling methods and adjustments are much more qualified on the subject.

>vegetarian
Doesn't make much difference if they still consume milk/eggs.
>obese vegans
Most of them became obese before becoming vegan.
>people who become obese as vegans
Very rare, but it's possible if all you eat is potato chips, fried stuff, non-dairy ice cream, cake, etc. That's irrelevant.

who the hell fund this shitty researchs?
meat has proven to be cancerous long time ago, but i'm not gonna stop eating it

>click link
>it’s a dodgy study which hasn’t been replicated or even published in a real journal
>circular web ring of vegan activist sites citing each other
White girls suicide club.

You'll never convince me 140lbs is healthy for a man. Sorry, i'll take my 190lb frame and fucking crush you. Oil patch hard kids.

>Explain vegetarians who are obese with diabetes

They're way less likely to be, there's a strong correlation between being vegetarian/vegan and not being a fat fuck

>meat was proven to be cancerous
Nope, that’d be nitrites and nitrates present in some cured meats.

>What I described is a vegan diet.
Nope.

Attached: veganDiet.png (1648x1022, 93K)

Vegetarians are not vegans, they eat dairy and eggs. They are healthier than meat eaters, but not healthier than vegans. Watch Dr. Greger’s “how not to die”
Barely any research exists to show how healthy being vegan is because, surprise surprise, the money that funds the studies comes from industries who want to keep selling their poison. This goes for studies in virtually all industries. They pay for the study, if it doesn’t get results that will help them, they discard it and try again, or fudge the data to achieve their goals. The tobacco industry back in the day is a great example.

A mart sharter lecturing me about foreign languages...
What's next? En excursion about how white you are? A lenghty post about german cuisine?

There is no scientific data to support a causal relationship between the two.

Healthy weight is a range. Your ancestors had to deal with constant food shortages, malnourishment and near starvation over millions of years. Being heavy is something that has only been possible for most peoples in recent history.

Expect massive media campaigns pushing veganism for children and mysterious disappearings of said vegan children.

I respect that you at least understand the risks and don’t spew lies. and I don’t blame you, I miss meat and dairy very much.

>Nope, that’d be nitrites and nitrates present in some cured meats.
Try harder meat lover.

Attached: redMeatCancer.png (1672x1022, 113K)

A whole food plant based diet is the only diet clinically proven to REVERSE typs 2 diabetes. T2D is initially caused by intracellular lipid overaccumulation, not sugar. Although i do agree fully; processed sugar is poison.

>There is no scientific data to support a causal relationship between the two.

It's actually an area of intense scientific focus, and countless studies have shown a significant correlation between meat, more specifically red meat intake and CHD and cancer.

> against cancer
which one of the hundreds of thousands of cancers?

You're doing God's work user.

Attached: 7861231234131232.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>ad hominems to cover his prolapsed anus.
Kraut losers are the most pathetic.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (220x123, 32K)

Fast food isn't healthy, more news at 12.
Meat isn't needed and doesn't has anything useful to body, especially fatty meat, since fat contains both parasites and pesticides.

Attached: 300 kg hamplanets.png (1809x958, 2.89M)

>radiation causes cancer
>smoking causes cancer
>asbestos causes cancer

>heh, but WHICH one? checkmate!

t. the eternal retard kraut

>Barely any research exists to show how healthy being vegan is because the money that funds the studies comes from industries who want to keep selling their poison
Prove that research about veganism is being suppressed.
Prove that standard animal products are the primary causes of disease.
Prove that you aren’t a white person who forms their opinions on diet entirely on a genetically inherited pathological altruistic mental disorder.

Thanks bud. Weird thing is I remember being non vegan and hating vegans out of pure ignorance. Never been much of the type to fight for animal rights, farm animals shouldn’t even exist really, but when I realized the health implications of consuming animal products after already going 100% organic I had to go vegan, or plant based at least (still like that honey, and leather products lol)

>Expect massive media campaigns pushing veganism for children and mysterious disappearings of said vegan children.
>Israel doesn't do it already to cure Jews of Tay-Sachs disease
>Humans have not known about the Jewish thirst for gentile blood for centuries
>Stereotyping Jewish people as vampires in storybooks is a novel concept
>Finnish flag
We know it'll happen you cunt. It'll happen even if children are not on a vegan diet.

Attached: 987761238123.jpg (600x833, 77K)

Animal products have the highest levels of AGE's than any other compounds humans consume. High amounts of AGE's directly correlate to an increased likelihood in cancer development

Everything fun is highly taxed and causes cancer in lab rats.

Many things cause cancer, since cancer is out of control cells. Each day your immune system fights cancer cells, you can only get cancer if you are really unhealthy and have genetic predisposition to cancer.

See

that's because vegans all have early stage cancer so the body produces anti bodies. it's like "blood of people infected with bacteria is 8x protective against bacteria" kek

>correlation
Lol

Come back when you have control over your emotions.

Does simply eating the vegan count?

Big turnaround from last year

Attached: 4DD54664-5EB1-4F22-9FC3-CD5C01953996.png (750x1334, 547K)

>that's because vegans all have early stage cancer

Is that why their life expectancy is longer?

Because you can just not eat like a fatburger and take advantage of the benefits. Literally kys

>farm animals shouldn’t even exist really,
Amen. The balance between man and nature has been broken by toxic capitalism.

Attached: factoryFarmChicekn.jpg (615x409, 52K)

>processed food has unnatural chemicals that can give you cancer
>including processed meats
Whoa, meat lovers totally btfo.

Try harder, you embarrassing crybabies.

>In a series of experiments people were placed on different diets and their blood was then dripped on cancer cells in a petri dish to see which diet resulted in blood that was more effective at suppressing cancer growth.
Which is another way of saying that vegan blood can't support cellular life.

watch that dr. Greger video I talked about, “how not to die”. He actually has a lot of evidence regarding that. No different than any other industry, it all comes down to money. Same thing with vaccines and chemical medicine. It is all unnecessary poison deisgned to make profit. Big food and big pharma go hand in hand. Food is medicine. That’s not to say I don’t believe chemical medicine can become something beneficial one day, but right now it’s anything but.

And honestly bud it sounds like you got a lot of problems. Keep an open mind in life, have you ever looked back on something you changed your mind on? We all have, it’s called learning

>>correlation
>Lol
See
Try harder fag.

>riseofthevegan

>vegan blood is healthier!
>t. vegan

Attached: 1357248752916.png (351x373, 85K)

No, that’s due to them being middle-to-upper class white people with decent genetics.

Already responded to that kindergarten tier “argument” fag.

Attached: it begins.jpg (600x901, 86K)

Veganism, a globalist larp for infertility and retardation. Go goy go.

Eskimos eat an all meat diet and never get cancer though.

Omega 3

>processed food has unnatural chemicals that can give you cancer
>including processed meats
>Whoa, meat lovers totally btfo.
All the meat you eat is game meat? You eat wild chicken? You make beef from wild cows? Tell us fagget. Tell us now. We all want to know your level of faggetry.
>Try harder, you embarrassing crybabies.
>Reddit spacing
>Doesn't realize he's embarrassing himself.
The read meat's finally knocked off enough brain cells for you to go full retard user.

Attached: 20f61c80-2ab6-46be-aa86-f67e39a1e96e.jpg (2700x1788, 1.19M)

Yessir. Growth for the sake of growth is unsustainable.

>Which is another way of saying that vegan blood can't support cellular life.
>vegan blood
>proof of cellular life
Why are you meat eaters so retarded?

Attached: lel.gif (500x243, 377K)

what's the one thing plants reduce down to
in the stomach? HCL + Plants = potassium
chloride. there's your secret to killing cancer.

They die at 38 in average.

Notice how it also indicates that the diet is “high in” the given food. That indicates an excess of consumption and says nothing about the moderate or average consumption of meats.

So basically, obese people get cancer and they also eat a lot of processed meats and junk food. Clearly meat causes cancer.

>Growth for the sake of growth is unsustainable.
Growth for the sake of growth is................................. cancer.
>Capitalism has turned into a cancer for mother earth.

Attached: giphy (50).gif (500x276, 121K)

Indians often have a vegetarian diet and they were prolific enough to travel to Europe and create Romania.

mental gymnastics

Studies that control for all other factors still find veganism superior

Would eating them work?

It's obviously bullshit, check the source.

I eat this meat too, right now actually, quite different than fatty shit meat from store that is overcooked and swimming in oil. Eskimos do have more cancer recently that they eating production meat and they had other diseases and low life expectancy.

Attached: european-deer-2740206_640.jpg (640x426, 104K)

The Inuit people you are referring to have a much shorter than average lifespan compared to non eskimos. Twice as high mortality rate primarily due to cerebrovascular strokes. Much less dense bone density than even US caucasians. High protein, nitrogen and phosphorus diets are acidic to the body and are not conducive to health. They have the highest rate of osteoporosis on earth. Tell us more about their great health.

Agreed, most of that. The ones who lived off red meat had to be big.. Just had to be.

>veganism is globalist

The meat industry is orders of magnitude larger than the meat substitute industry. Meat is globalist.

Interesting point no doubt. I’m no scientist but I’d say their meat is much more pure because of their isolation from developed areas. That may help limit cancer, I remember reading an article saying they didn’t find evidence of cancer in mummies, not sure how true it was but really makes you think. But sounds like from they still die of heart disease or other animal food related illnesses. Pure speculation on my part though, warrants real research obviously

They eat pure fat with western carbs. Not great.

Red meat is a meme, all meat in American stores is painted to look more red.

>That indicates an excess of consumption and says nothing about the moderate or average consumption of meats.
>Pic related
>Government knows that cooking meat at high temperatures results in the formation of carcinogenic compounds
Truth is out there user. Up to you to turn a blind eye to it.

Attached: chemicalsInHighTempCooking.png (1848x1020, 209K)

Water causes cancer

You sound upset. Do you really not know of any place to buy meat from a butcher where you live? And yes, I avoid pre-packaged and processed meat just like I avoid processed anything.

Again, cry more with your (all white) vegan friends like the emotional little homos you are. Just know that your retarded trendy ideology has no scientific backing whatsoever and that it won’t exist in 100 years.

I think I’ve made my point here. Cheers.

Meat is local and regional. No big franchise for meat on the global scale as it is a strategic thing for each country. Eat a normal meal and the world will reveal itself.

>Indians often have a vegetarian diet and they were prolific enough to travel to Europe and create Romania.

Attached: tfw 3.gif (435x246, 2.67M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA