Brit/pol/

pic related

Attached: 1523237360042.jpg (722x490, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoFyg6mb62M
vocaroo.com/i/s1YkpUFk4jmG
thebalancecareers.com/the-take-away-closing-technique-2918597
youtube.com/watch?v=oPGf9R1fRes
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkm51r3o7dg
twitter.com/dcakraemer/status/1072234234901860353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anus

And that's what happens when you elect a part hook nose Jew for your President

Attached: 0 Sarkozy.jpg (875x557, 53K)

Attached: Death by Smugpost.png (400x400, 229K)

Attached: 2067b0aec25c66d714b56ae34a8d80c1.jpg (514x709, 30K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.12.10-22-49-39.png (622x859, 174K)

Glory to Wessex, god's chosen kingdom.
And glory to Tunnock's Tea Cakes.

Attached: emb.png (783x720, 1.44M)

It's offical,Russell Brand just went full 14/88!!!

''People need ethno-nationalism''

Attached: Russell dd.jpg (940x705, 246K)

Attached: paige-turnah-got-ass.jpg (900x600, 227K)

To think, it could have all been avoided if globalists and neo-libs/cons had just stopped being extremely greedy and thrown normal people a bone.

Just watching France 24, was listening to Macrons speech and I heard that after May's statement that she would be postponing the vote and go back to the EU they officially stated "Negotiations are over." May officially BTFO

Attached: 1542304624599.jpg (592x579, 220K)

You guys are fucking disgusting. Grow up.

gg brittshits

Attached: ufuckinwotcomrade.png (377x595, 287K)

''People need Ethno-nationalism,people need identity poltics,people need to belong to community''

IT'S OFFICAL Russell had been red pilled.

Anyone see that video with that Julian Von Abele guy?

>it could have all been avoided if globalists and neo-libs/cons weren't globalist neo-liberals/cons

Attached: 1543846629188.jpg (545x526, 247K)

Why don't you go to montenegro Jow Forums

This thread is a disgrace. Sort theyselves out!
vocaroo.com/i/s1YkpUFk4jmG

What's May gonna do after she immediately gets back on the plane after landing in Brussels.

She's out of cards, she can't delay the inevitable

Attached: 492e7ecdf9320a03cba543cb73f79820.jpg (1920x1200, 212K)

Is may doing this on purpose to sabotage Brexit or is she just incompetent?

>finger on the trigger

honestly this is very candid of him

I want to throw my hat in the ring to something you probably wont read anywhere else and that is the idea that Mrs May's strategy of 'calling off' the Brexit vote is actually an old sales tactic called the 'The Take Away Close.' Something I duly recognise very well from talking to accredited investors in the VC industry.

(Yes Im well aware, that she probably did it because it gave her more time, but my point should be considered)

>Oh you dont like my deal, I understand you're not happy with.
>it's ok, dont worry, can get a better deal on the Irish backstop and then we can finalise it.

Hopefully this will not be lost on some of you. Politicking is a 'game' only for the most adroit of 'spin' operators.
>thebalancecareers.com/the-take-away-closing-technique-2918597

This will probably be my last post before I retire to my bed chamber.

he really seems to have done a 180, this is, dare I say based and redpilled

>Move to Canada for a better life
>All my coworkers are chinese or asian
>Wage is higher but the food and rent is double what they were in Manchester
>My commute is 75 min each way if I use a car or train + bus

Attached: index.jpg (244x206, 8K)

Done a number on yourself haven't you

Attached: don't forget.jpg (499x371, 42K)

Jury is still out, it could well be that she is the most Machiavellian politician since, well Machiaevelli.

Please tell me that you didn't actually do this.

I saw her once in the Oracle in reading, was walking behind her. Had to watch some of her videos when I got home.

May is Machiavellian? Yea right,more like,she is autistic.

Attached: prettybaddesu.png (690x573, 602K)

hahaha... no its just a joke hahaha...

Attached: 1528256580575.jpg (600x576, 34K)

When will the leadership challenge be!

Attached: 5AEC232F-5419-459D-8FFE-144A15699E54.png (321x331, 215K)

Yeh, probablty just a puppet following orders, would be more interesting if she was Machiavellian, sort of Darth Jar Jar style, but hey, she's probably just following orders.

People need ethno-nationalism'' people need ''tribal identity'' to combat loneliness.

How is he not red pilled? If Morisay said this,Brit/pol/ would be sucking his dick right now

Attached: 1544009812661.jpg (923x713, 75K)

In my opinion, shes been using this new project fear to make a No deal Brexit the worst possible outcome and she's been wasting time consistently so it would come to the current decision, May's deal or No deal. I think she will be genuinely surprised when they chose No deal.

*Morrissey

Poor lad.
That's fucking grim.

Just as soon as Mogg grows some balls and stops being a good little Tory footsoldier. Just fucking stand already, everybody wants you to.

Attached: cried a bit.jpg (1914x1075, 152K)

woes discussion live

>Darth Jar Jar

Attached: 1425306738625.png (800x600, 113K)

A lot of people watching this do expect May to try and ameliorate the backstop before giving it to Parliament to rubber stamp.
The harsh words from Brussels are a smokescreen - they want as much as they can scoop up and if that means granting a few pathetic concessions (say a 5 year limit to the backstop, at which point it will precipitate another crisis and be extended again by the government of the day) they will likely grant them.

Mogg won't stand. He's like a backseat, or perhaps backbench driver

Darth May May, hey could be a goer haha

>People need ethno-nationalism'' people need ''tribal identity'' to combat loneliness.

Do you think people can find a tribal identity from 'online spaces and communities' which will satisfy their need to 'belong'?

Did you watch the ones earlier?

Attached: 0A5.png (271x186, 7K)

Of course she is following orders,I simply can't see her as an evil mastermind but another zio studge

Attached: (9.jpg (708x434, 301K)

RARE

no, just got home

>Do you think people can find a tribal identity from 'online spaces and communities' which will satisfy their need to 'belong'?
That's what we're all doing here.
But do any of us truly feel satisfied here? Or are we just staving off the loneliness for a little bit longer each day?
You know the answer.

Attached: base.gif (500x422, 822K)

Question lads: I think I've fallen completely for a woman. She's gorgeous, smart traditional and funny. She's also Iranian diaspora, looks uncannily like Jasmine.
Should I?

Attached: at-least-i-still-have-muh-civic-nationalism-26301352.png (500x487, 150K)

You are right about that,nope.

I would like to inform everybody that the albion radio episodes are unlisted, so if have a link to them you can still watch them. There are links to them on the 4plebs archive, and if you were subscribed to them with notifications set to be sent to your email address, you can get a link through that.

Newfag, the Montenigger has been plaguing this general for ages, nobody knows why

Mia Khalifia doesnt count m8

When did you move there?

That's not civic nationalism.

Yeh, I'm sure you're right man, but who was it that said "beware the man playing the fool" or words to that effect? but yeh, she's probably just way over-promoted.

>Should I?

kys? yes... yes you should

Heis a Cunt an Mcvey .. ois WINRAR .. will say morning .. .. shits on brexit an ends welfare an /NHS cos we OWE EU .. an everyone on it =£5 ...this is .... 1984 !

Absolute state of this newfag lol

nobody gives a fuck about albion radio

we want the fucking videos mastercunt took off his channel

Attached: shippydies.png (619x767, 679K)

No, fucking hell user, I understand where you're coming from my ex was Iranian, but holy shit they are all batshit crazy. Controlling or thots or both. Don't do it.

You already know what your own answer is, but you also already know what our answer will be.
So if you're asking us, it's because another part of you already feels that you shouldn't be with her, but you need an external voice like brit/pol/ to tell you and help you make that decision for you because you can't make it for yourself.

So quit fannying about and just move past her already.

CHRISTMAS DINNER
AND THEY'RE OFF
NANA'S DROPPED THE GRAVY BOAT IN GRANDAD'S LAP OH MY HE'S SCREAMING
HOLLY WILLOUGHBY IS ON TV DELIVERING PRESENTS TO KIDS IN HOSPITAL
DAD CAN'T HELP HIMSELF AND HE'S WANKING OVER HOLLY
HE'S SHOT HIS LOAD OVER THE CARROTS
THE DOG'S ON THE TABLE
IT'S MOUNTED THE TURKEY

Attached: 1 trump.jpg (1400x787, 212K)

I know how to use the fourchan

Based

Attached: boomer.jpg (990x881, 187K)

>You know the answer.
Naturally.
We are trying to sate, something insatiable from just an online forum. But it's clear people want physical spaces too.
I know next to nothing about computer games, do you think people could find a sense of community there, if they became more immersive? That is, to say, is they were rich Virtual Reality worlds?
Really curious as whether that could take off, I will indulge any thoughts you have.

What do you do for work? Why don't you move back?

kek

Thanks for the heads up user.

Decent British political casts are sadly dwindling.

Attached: Godwinson.png (1088x520, 125K)

actually really good discussion going on

Attached: 56%.png (426x309, 68K)

How are you keeping in generally anyway Steery

>I know next to nothing about computer games, do you think people could find a sense of community there, if they became more immersive? That is, to say, is they were rich Virtual Reality worlds?
>Really curious as whether that could take off, I will indulge any thoughts you have.
Friendships and communities that come out of people playing online games together are a bit better, a bit more enduring and more fulfilling, and they sometimes lead to people meeting up in real life. But it's still not as good as the real thing just on its own.

no

QUEEN'S SPROUTING LUV DA FUCKIN' DIVERSITY

This thread needs more american flags

Why are you so hung up on him?

I got told ..

Thing is

GSCH ..
Ex army
an we got /Get Targets
NONe

an then its ok ,
they stole 6billion from UK GOVT , she off soil . kill badly get money back ..

Dont read this ok

Well second life sure did, and vrchat etc are massive. I remember reading about that one cunt, had a heart attack in vrchat and they thought he was dancing. Imagine the last thing you ever see are a bunch of ugandan knuckles avatars...

May is a traitor. Britain has the Commonwealth, instead of trying to beg a good deal from the EU, immediately post Brexit vote you Bongs should have negotiated with every country NOT in the EU!

This

fpbp

I'm ok
Got work Christmas drinks on Friday with a bunch of pleb-tier normies that I've failed to get out of going to

AMAZING GRACE

Err:404

Attached: 1Flag rareness chart.png (1669x2942, 1.82M)

We need another Windrush, lads.
It's the only way to save the UK.

Absolutely nothing beyond a bonfire needs more American flags.

Attached: 1541793000716m.jpg (1024x813, 227K)

Remain parliament outdone by Brext vote.

THE QUEEN IS GIVING HER SPEECH
NANA IS TRANSFIXED, HER FINGERS ARE DOWN HER KNICKERS
SHE'S BREATHING HARD
HER EYES ARE ROLLING BACK
SHE'S COMING
OH NO, ACTUALLY SHE'S HAVING A STROKE
UNCLE BOB SAID HE'D BRING A YULE LOG BUT HE'S PUT A GREGGS SAUSAGE ROLL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TABLE WITH MAYONAISE ON TOP

Ok, thanks.
Can you tell me how far we are from having VR worlds like Avatar? I know that probably sounds grossly uninformed about computer games ( I have no clue) I'm just curious.
I've seen Magic Leap, and it blew my mind -is this real? It seems incredible.
Again, I'd appreciate whatever you know.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zkm51r3o7dg

twitter.com/dcakraemer/status/1072234234901860353

what a bender
a HIV+ bender too