Summoning Jow Forums Nations

ITT: Reply without a meme flag and what part of the country you're from. Already filled in Jow Forums's regulars.

Bonus if you add your political stance, how based your country is (if you're not from one of the default colored countries), and any extra shit you care to add.

Extra bonus if you can prove your foreign status (i.e. a picture). CAN WE FILL IN THE ENTIRE MAP?

Attached: CALLINGPOL.png (1427x628, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dcakraemer/status/1072234234901860353?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA please go

Sweden
Yes

what is your fucking problem
can't you use the paintbucket tool correctly

>twitter.com/dcakraemer/status/1072234234901860353?s=20
IRELAND

Faggot.

The west coast here. Shitty winter, gang wars.

Is that even a country?

You forgot to fill in Tassie there, champ.

Finland, sweden, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, India, Russia, and pretty much all the Balkan states are all over this board. Also Alaska is part of the United States of America. And don't forget the most dedicated /pool/ browsers of all, Israel.

Fuck your data mining

terrorist

>Oh no the CIA will know I post my political beliefs on an internet forum! They'll come for me! :O

And why in the hell would they give the most remote shit about any single one of us for so long as we're stuck on the internet?

You pussies.

Italy
no

Yes yes CIA

Sure, I'll gladly chime in.
Political stance: The left needs to remove itself off the face of the earth before everyone else gets tired of their shit.
Country basedness: Fairly based, room for improvement though.
Extra shit to add: Ovomaltine is delicious, everything is too expensive and Geneva is practically France, both in culture as well as in niggers per capita.

Italy
Quite based, could be better
We need to get rid of Salvini's (((zionists))) allies and I'll be cooler

>Stance
Fascist
>Based level
Abysmal, barely above Sweden.
>Extra shit
At least the maritimes aren't shit and weed is legal.

Zimbabwe here.
Don't live there anymore for pretty obvious reasons.
>Political Stance
Minarchist/broadly Libertarian
>How based is my country
Post 1980, not at all.
>Prove your foreign status
I know the difference between just now and now now? Not sure how you want me to answer this one CIA, feel free to ask me about it

Attached: Remember Rhodesia.jpg (780x438, 101K)

>stance
Nationalist
>based
Not anymore.
>extra shit
If I didn't care about my family I'd consider moving to Idaho because Canada's population is too weak willed.

>authoritarian government

>stance
Neutral
>based or not
slipping week to week. Every party is pointing fingers at each other and at the same time yelling to trust and vote for them.
>extra shit
Can't think of any. Shit sucks man.

>believing you're actually impoetant or influencial enough to have to be taken down. I'd like for you to get there though. Give them something to go after, coward. Or else spend your time wondering what happened to Germany and then take a good long look in the mirror you spineless Kraut.