Reminder: shareblue insider posted here a year ago

>i know Jow Forumspolitics was bought out for $2.8M (mod payouts) before the election right around middle of the state primaries iirc. I saw the contracts myself. I think the ceo or whatever got 2 of that 2.8mil though, the Huffman guy. Im sure they are all over reddit now

Thread 1:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/
ID: lerIYP4K

Thread 2:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152461584/

Fun fact: I sent the links to r/politics mods and they banned the shareblue domain shortly after.

Attached: 1480020909800.jpg (900x1125, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to go back

who couldnt come to that conclusion b seeing 23 anti trump posts in Jow Forumspolitics

Everybody who works for Shareblue is going to be executed for treason.

Attached: IMG_0976.png (1334x750, 930K)

sdaasd

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Bump.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Jow Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

go away shareblue

>Norwegian flag
>archived links
THE RETURN?

Attached: 1497498848354.jpg (600x753, 109K)

you are a filthy sub human. for volhynia, you can never be forgiven. your debt is accruing compounding interest, and when the noble men come to reclaim the debt, not one of you will be spared. your souls are in debt, and the balance must be settled

I wonder if they all work in a single building with an identifiable address

Anons take note of this flaggot
It's always a ukraine flag behind THESE posts
See for yourself. Remember this flaggot

OY VEY

Attached: OY VEY.jpg (300x231, 11K)

might be a ukraine flag. but we know damn well the poster is
>jewish

Holy crap the ceo, David Brockman if I remember, took 2 mil of the 2.8 mil. 10/10 Jew scam artist. Jews throw so much money at the Democrats and it's set on fire and flushed down a toilet at the same time.

Talk about good fucking goyim employees. I really got to get on the next big scam next election and pretend I'm Jewish and just take campaign money from other Jews.

Attached: 1510759350773.jpg (177x188, 12K)

idiots who believe in said anti trump posts

hurr durr this is organic posting

Not true.

I used to think JIDF was a meme joke but then I learned of its actual existence and this place was on the target list.

reddit was a tolerable place for awhile
learned alot about personal finance and useful stuff
then the cancer spread and i wasnt even into politics, you could definitely feel the change.
2015/2016

go back to your shithole

this

Daily Reminder: Huffman is 5'5". he is a midget IRL.