The Thulean Pill

>"Christianity is the greatest trick the Jews have ever played."

When did you take the iron pill? When will we purge Jow Forums of (((them)))?

Attached: 1543699313807.jpg (800x800, 159K)

>book about how the Jews literally killed God
>"It's a Jewish trick!"

Attached: R9WHaXap_400x400 - Copy.jpg (400x400, 22K)

You have to be pretty fucking retarded to think that christianity which is close to being dead in Europe is the reason for Europe's decline when in fact it is the opposite.

The West has lost its soul because it has lost Christianity. In Australia for example all the churches are empty and being turned into mosques or night clubs. I went to a new Coptic church a year ago which was previously empty and the priest told me they worked hard to raise money to buy the building because it was going to be turned into a mosque. The Church building was 100 years old and was close to being turned into a mosque. White Australians dont care as they're all atheists now.

pol is 100% jewish , begone antisemite

tpbp

M8 pol is sucking ball of varg who is a tottal losser who used to earn money and now lives in the midst of nowhere with bugs. He is a weirdo, make money enjoy technology and be conscious the only thing that gave us good morality is traditional christianity.

checked
based kraut goytoy will have a comfortable position in greater israel

Attached: 1544383514091.png (588x617, 507K)

Does anyone know why Europe became Christian? Why weren't the Pagans able to drive them out? Did they anger their own Gods or something? Or do Gods just like to give everyone lots and LOTS of adversity to keep us strong/nimble / always learning?

This.

Fuck off wh*te dog, Jews are based.

im thinking we should grant some of them the right to live when we purge their race tho , maybe some anglos or something because they make good music or strayans because theyre strayans

overall as long as we purge 100% of all leafs i think im good

Attached: 1544292239605.jpg (1744x5008, 1.8M)

Hard times strong men, etc etc.

We lost because we didn't fight for it well enough against a superior enemy. It's our duty to come back smarter and stronger.

You should clearly save Anglos, I guess you'll torture us to learn how we did an empire better than you ever will.

Never. 14Words OP-nigger. We’ve have 20 centuries nearly or Christ our King. You’d cull our mothers and daughters, doing the enemies work, because you got a shift from some creeps in a stone building?

That's a damn nice painting. Not a fan of burning churches though. Who painted it?

Christianity is superior to paganism. There’s a reason all of Europe’s great kings, from Charlemagne to Canute, to Richard the Lionhearted were Christian

Attached: B847B3EF-4743-4D4B-A148-59671DC0C5F1.jpg (840x1024, 256K)

anglos never built an empire , they were only used as foorsoldiers in a jewish empire

Attached: 1542570877071.jpg (1261x840, 162K)

>foorsoldiers
WDHMBT?

Attached: 1542238852079.jpg (720x736, 27K)

Religion is a tool used to control people. Leftist ideolology has become the religion of atheists.

>Europeans kill each other for hundreds of years
>Christianity shows up
>Europeans kill each other for hundreds of years but this time they wear crosses

Attached: 1311311470680.jpg (248x252, 70K)

Christianity was good to unite Europeans in the past and there is an argument it MAY have helped stop some bloodthirsty practices(it could be argued this was propaganda against pagans though) but in the modern context it's completely cucked and actively hindering us from asserting our identity and stewardship of our homelands. Our ancient roots are very important and Christianity tried to cut these off from us to replace our identity with a modified semitic/roman hybrid.

Romes infrastructure allowed Christian missionaries to travel all across the Empire

interesting and checked.

Why do you cretins need to worship something be it Christianity or paganism?

Attached: 1490975945612.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Yeah Jesus basically said to worship his Father. Also God said don't have any gods before Me. So like they had two thousand years and are still betraying Jesus's will. Most of them never read the book and it's just worse if they have. They are fucking stupid. At least they are reading a holy book though. It's just not necessary to go to a building or suck some fake faggot priests dick to connect to God. They are stupid though user and it's basically a waste of time trying to explain it to them. You don't need church or a priest to connect with God. You don't even really need a bible. I pray regularly and don't own one. And no priest is more holy than any of us. Also the pope is a fraud.

Fuck you kike