Sargon of Akkadian Empire

So what's pol's problem with the guy? I know he's a bit of a cringelord, but if you ignore all the kek shit and liberalistismsmsms and only watch his YouTube vids, he is pretty sensible and occasionally drops some pretty hard redpills.

So what am I missing here? Why all the hate?

Attached: 1521683314237.png (581x478, 418K)

fuck off

Attached: sargon white genocide.jpg (861x333, 35K)

>Jow Forums in typical fashion turns on Metokur because he openly admits to preferring Asians to whites and Jow Forums is still made about their race is essentially the minority now and we're all destined to be mutts

CONFIRMED MANLET

Probably because he pushes the "alt-right is full of SJWs!" meme when that is pretty obviously not true.

You have to go back.

karma is a bitch

saludes from Metokur

>Complete liability
>Vindictive and retarded gay ops

I was supporting him until several months ago, when he called someone a pedophile because he made fun of his suit.

Attached: Sargon's Jihad.jpg (471x532, 41K)

Attached: Sargon loves deplatforming.jpg (719x896, 71K)

sargon stop shilling on poll

>Muh Metokur is my arch nemesis
How pathetic can you get

Attached: Sargon is a cuck.jpg (1199x558, 114K)

Unbelievably stupid

Attached: Sargon retard.jpg (540x704, 78K)

>Blames "Nazis" and "Metokur" for literally everything
He's Anita.

Attached: Jihadi Sargoy.png (844x559, 233K)

if he wasnt a nigger manlet he'd be perfect

Attached: 1544266157861.webm (720x1280, 665K)

Attached: Sargon's quest.jpg (1804x660, 328K)

Attached: Warski.png (593x405, 49K)

>literal cuck
>some pretty hard redpills.

He was criticizing basedboys - just like me - and look at him... He's a complete estrogenboy... They both look like a couple lol.

Attached: Ck3T9ZlXIAAU_EA.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

what a fucking manlet.

Took me 5 minutes to compile this. If someone really tried - will be the result. I want him no where near my political ideology.

The only reason he survives is that he passes as a father figure for low-T gammas.

Attached: Warski1.png (593x486, 117K)

Collectives win. Sargon and his ilk deplatformed, and all they can whine about is muh free speech. Live by the Locke, die by the Locke.

Attached: 1521849595519.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Holy shit digits confirm

Nobody can finish any one of his video without dying of boredom and cringe at his fake laughter.

Attached: 063DE54C-6278-4642-BE0A-C037781A3B80.jpg (1024x396, 60K)

He went after Jim.

You never go after Jim.

I already said you could ignore all his gay kekistan shit

>wow, you interviewed Steve Bannon and met Nigel Farage before speaking at rhe EU parliament? That's genuinely impressive Mr Benjamin! I'd never heard of you but if people are paying you ten grand a month just to talk in YouTube videos maybe you're someone I need to learn about? So what did you do after meeting Bannon?
>I went on a live stream with some American YouTubers who hate me and would have successfully dogpiled me even if I didn't set them up by saying and doing stupid things while the audience called me a cuck and a faggot

Fuck off Sargon. You're not allowed to circumscribe the debate. Anymore than we're allowed to dig up the innumerable reasons we have to despise you.

Attached: White nigger.png (1210x953, 807K)

>yo dude if black people just got married they wouldn't be poor anymore lmao

Attached: pfft.jpg (396x238, 53K)

Sargon is cuck island's latest gift of cancer to the world. If I had to choose between an ethnostate and a public hanging for Sargon I'm not sure I'd choose an ethnostate.

he's a commie and deserves death

*smugly chuckles* you can't even find a single reason to hate me

You know it would cut the living expenses in half right? Unless she is a roastie whore who camwhores all day, making $0 an hour

lol what a cuck. i hope he dies

Jow Forums laughs at moderate right wingers getting deplatformed as a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that big tech is more powerful than trump

Sargon saw that people who are married often make more, came to the conclusion that people who got married would suddenly become rich. If you don't see how this is fucking retarded there isn't any helping you.

he doesnt hate da joos

>third post mentions gym
everytiime, what is wrong with you people.

>cringelord

Attached: 1531835828064.jpg (513x681, 35K)

nice flag, Rabbi

Attached: we_wuz_kaizerz.png (2048x791, 493K)

t. Wang Ping

Attached: Center wing death squad.jpg (1024x1024, 217K)

why does Jow Forums not laugh at any other public character getting deleted of the internet?
could it be that people just don't like carl of swindon?
>nah

but carl is center-left aka the offend nobody fence sitter option, he himself said so repeatedly

Attached: 9b211e82bf8846f1c34e4b675d5415be5793509baf3ef6dd63c49025ff9a5132.jpg (160x255, 10K)

Says the gay kekistani memeflaggot.
Go back to plebbit & kys

>rekt by metokur
>rekt by kiwifarms
>rekt by ralph
>rekt by Spencer
>indirectly rekt by boogie rekting vee
>rekt by patreon
Who's next?

I don't hate him, but he has made a complete ass of himself when it comes to any of his interactions with the alt-right.

YOU MAY HAVE THE KEY, BUT HAVE YOU READ THE _ _ _ _ _ ?

Attached: AC3C5585-77F8-4265-B75F-81E2E79A6D6B.jpg (761x676, 95K)

next up is
>rekd by divorce court

If he just sticked to making videos laughing at SJWs, he would be fine as a gateway redpill for normies but he wanted more, he wanted to be known as an intellectual and his inner lefty decides it was cool to attack "alt righters" because he dislikes them, leading to a whole shitshow that continues to make him look worse and worse.

It's kind of sad seeing Sargn, the septics and the IBS retards falling for shit stirring trolls like zoom, theguardian, zeph and the anime mafia

>Jews control Sargon's patreon
>jews shut him down for attacking white people

ok

Sargon is on Milleneyule tomorrow it should be a good meme

Trump is the servant of God and there is no more powerful than God

Sargon is more powerful than God. God is from a made up desert religion