EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL

EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL

MACRON HAD GOOD POINTS EDITION

Tonight Macron talked to his nation but also to his brothers in EU. He has made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Attached: file.png (1280x853, 51K)

Die

Show us your flag

>eu memeflag
>now its time to stop
only just begun kike shill
AVE EUROPA

Well come on now. You could at least put some arguement into that sentence, and to be faire, Macron made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Die

Hear me out on this one folks. I was very sceptical about today's speech by Emmanuel Macron. Like most of us, I doubted that this Man could find a way out of the madness which engulfed France. However, I have to admit that He simply convinced me with His words, full of courage and faith. With each phrase coming out of His mouth, I could feel both my soul and heart gradually filling up with warmth and joy. Those feelings replaced the anger and hatred that kept me blind for the past few weeks, doing harm against my own Nation and Motherland while out on the streets. But it's all over now. It's time to put yellow vest away deep in the drawer. I just want to communicate this to all those here, who are concerned about the current events in France. I believe in France. I believe in the French. I believe in Macron. All these statements now mean the same to me - to You, they shall also. Vive la France, and long live our God Emperor Emmanuel Macron!

Attached: mypresident.png (1280x720, 1.75M)

Well It is my flag. It has been my flag since the Council of Europe in 1955 and actually Macron made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Take off the meme flag.

Attached: The Sleeper Has Awakened.png (1224x976, 1.34M)

>I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

This

He's right, macron is based. Now fuck off

You're the one posting with a meme flag

Attached: 1534115592192.jpg (421x557, 46K)

Troll or shill

Here's my former flag to you all.
I hope you understand that this flag is still important to my heart and soul, because I was born here and raised by the Republican school. That said I think Macron made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

KEK YOURE SO FUCKED YOU ZIONIST NIGGERS.

Attached: 1529724441806.jpg (1414x3104, 1.72M)

in Austria just released statistics show that deportations have increased 40% in just one year lol and now our politicians literally state they are going after smugglers and will no longer accept any asylum application from anyone that is transported via smugglers into the eu.
Kick macron already out and get le pen in maybe you get something like that going as well.

Attached: 1541891804467.png (639x960, 680K)

To be fair, Austria has a lower GDP then Poland so I guess we might look away from your offer, that said I think Macron made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

actually Macron made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Macron is a fucking neoliberal and needs to be shot.
Germany should've been dismantled after WW2. Prove me wrong
Bot. What are his proposals then.

>It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.
You are not fooling anyone dude

Kys

We've got a genius ! It seems like you don't understand that Macron made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Show your german flag op

First day shilling? Don't worry it will soon be your last.

>Shilling your opponent talking points in order to make them look bad on Jow Forums
K, Le Pen.

dude put in some effort i checked out the first time you repeated the copy paste crap

Fuck you eurofag

Attached: 1544469513395.png (500x375, 250K)

Shill faggot OP

Attached: gettyimages-92884893-1024x1024.jpg (842x1024, 448K)

Do you think this is a game ? Because it's clearly not and besides, Macron made a lot of good points. I am a former gilet jaune protester. I have protested for about a week or so, but now I think it's time to stop. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Attached: 1498526091586.gif (245x138, 418K)

At least the 40th time I've read this today.

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.