Why are Chinese people so vapid, materialistic, empathy-lacking, and soulless?

Attached: 7191808-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4560951/
youtube.com/watch?v=2AMu-G51yTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
businessinsider.com/simple-test-finds-out-whos-lying-2015-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have been raped out of their biological ability to care over thousands of years

They are not beset be the level of self-awareness that plagues the white man. Similarly with other less-white races.

Because the chinese have the most tragic civilisation the world has ever known.

So that you may find solace in who you are

Attached: 1513104947108.png (800x1672, 209K)

Attached: 1528945383001.png (901x461, 138K)

>Leaf

You tell me Zhao, you are asian

"Who's on first base" style standup duo comedy is apparently a big thing in China. They call it xiangsheng or 相声

I dunno what my point is but my dad likes all that stuff from old Abbott and Costello episodes from the 1950s. So maybe China appreciates the lighter side of things with some plain old goofy comedy which we've forgotten in our bitterness, with our comedy based now around snarling about the other side. Maybe we're the ones who are vapid, materialistic, empathy-lacking, and soulless?

Makes you think.

China also has a popular Canadian dude named "Dashan" who speaks fluent Chinese and does these xiangsheng comedy routines. He apparently has a bigger social media presence than Trump and Obama combined or something but no one in the West has heard of him.

Attached: dashan.png (1035x771, 1.63M)

>vapid, materialistic, empathy-lacking, and soulless
They embraced capitalism.

Attached: 1458658498762.png (299x350, 126K)

please guys this is serious

Attached: grand printer 194094083.jpg (1996x1188, 688K)

It should be noted that they are literally biologically incapable of empathy and predisposed to mistrust as they lack the same oxytocin levels that most europeans have and thus higher cortisol levels, and even chinese scientists are aware of this.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4560951/

It could be argued that the oxytocin model is also why the west is losing to emotional appeal tactics like refugees and LGBT rights while east asia is largely immune to these tricks.

They evolved to only have empathy for their immediate family and no one else

worth the read. thanks

>tfw went to china on business
>tfw had a lot of downtime
>tfw walked around
>tfw most people spoke decent english and were very polite and nice to me
>some even asked to take picture with me, not just women but kids and even some couples
>tfw to tianamen square with tour guide
>asked her if this is where all the kids were killed
>"yes that's right"
>"it's very sad"

Attached: 75600404-chengdu-sichuan-province-china-mars-25-2017-chinese-girl-wearing-traditional-clothes-at-a-t (1300x867, 186K)

it still isn't empathy. China is a very intense shame-honour society that is deeply ingrained into their culture, of which filial piety is a central and important aspect. They are merely terrified of being shunned, as westerners are of guilt.

China and east asia in general have a long and illustrious history of familicide

>It should be noted that they are literally biologically incapable of empathy
Doesn't that study say the exact opposite? That Eastern cultures are more empathetic?

>Specifically, Western cultures encourage to view oneself as an independent and autonomous entity and emphasize one’s dispositions or traits during understanding of people’s behavior. In contrast, East Asian cultures underline the fundamental connections between the self and others and encourage people to organize behavior in reference to others’ thoughts/feelings.

Attached: trust.png (850x585, 83K)

Attached: 1486024724382.png (589x863, 675K)

They evolved that way.

>long and illustrious history of familicide
World War I tho

Nine kings in one photo: 1910

Attached: 9 kings in one photo.jpg (1500x1094, 568K)

All east asian countries suffered from over population in a tiny place. I guess you can really see the worth of something when its everywhere

How is that any different from most white and black people? My Chinese girlfriend is smarter and more interesting to talk to than any white woman I've met.

their writing system is garbage and fucks with their brain because it isn't a system at all, but a complete mess.
Chinese that are fluent in English are a lot better.

>like refugees

Attached: chartoftheday_8800_lebanon_has_by_far_the_most_refugees_per_capita_n.jpg (960x684, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2AMu-G51yTY

watch this and youll understand

Attached: 5564-352x500[1].jpg (332x500, 69K)

Are you serious?!

How can you empathize when everyone you ever met looks like an identical insect...

They squeamish about this point cause is true

>All east asian countries suffered from over population in a tiny place

Attached: wpp2015_Pop-Density_Top-50-Countries_2015.gif (767x1019, 39K)

You try living in city with half of Canada's population, being nice will get you nowhere. You have to be cutthroat to survive.

Chinese people don't read much because reading is difficult. Most Chinese people only know about 500-1000 symbols.
Imagine living your life only knowing how to recognize 500-1000 English words.

They are literally ant-people without any self consciousness

They are unironically NPC's.

They are like that because their population has exceeded the soul capacity. There are more people than souls.

Attached: 6cc94bd17.png (857x553, 116K)

Hory Shet

Non Playa China

They don't all look the same to them. We (white people) all look the same to them.

Attached: white_people.jpg (892x1158, 120K)

That section merely states that eastern cultures are more idealistically collectivist than are western cultures, that is likely not so much a product of the differing biologies but rather those are societal mechanisms that have formed out of necessity to complement the respective biologies. A naturally distrustful and unempathetic society can only function and cooperate sustainably if there is structurally enforced collectivism and likewise an overly trustful and agreeable society requires encouraged individualism to counteract destructive hedonism and the likelihood of the entire population being subjugated by unempathetic groups or individuals.

with the exception of sweden, most of those countries are receiving culturally compatible refugees from their close geographical neighbours which is historically not that uncommon, whereas sweden and the rest of the west is recieving culturally incompatible migrants from far away which is a very recent and untested trend.

No it says they're more empathetic.

Wew lad this is advanced shitposting

>most of those countries are receiving culturally compatible refugees from their close geographical neighbours
not true. the exception is that Sweden is much less of a shithole than the other countries

Everything else you're saying is jargon that is dressed up to sound scientific but it's basically just a series of phrases strung together that don't mean anything.

Just got back from the yellow chinga linga ching chong tourist journey in Bejing, it's not looking good you guys. There's more and more people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

But they are brilliant drivers.

Attached: e7e93c08c11b7279940da9e874faa9a4a0cc8108563df463684e7cf2a3e62bbb chinese drivers.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Was expecting to be disappointed.

I was not.

Goddamn lmao those people got owned. Poor bastards.

Attached: DSs7k_zU8AAoNQ4.jpg (505x495, 35K)

Because they're secretly Mongolians

Also empathy is different from sympathy. Chinese people might be less sympathetic to other people's plight, but more empathetic about their feelings and so on, which is why China tends to not muck around in other countries affairs as much.

We in the West, and particularly the United States, have the opposite the problem. We're dripping with sympathy for other people's problems but we are totally incapable of putting ourselves in their shoes, and we think we have the answers to all the world's problems.

Stop trying to control the world.

Deep inside behind their chitinous exoskeleton they have a good heart i like to believe.

They are not people

no, it doesn't. it states that their collectivism is more rigidly culturally enforced as opposed to european individualism which is to be expected in a shame/honour society, not that they actually truly care what others think of them. As I said, it's a cultural defense mechanism.

>not true
It literally is. Middle eastern and african countries are receiving migrants from their neighbours whereas european countries are receiving migrants from other continents. Absolutely nobody from the west is claiming asylum in the middle east. Nauru is only on their because it is a processing centre for migrants trying to enter Australia and its very small population gives it a disproportionate amount of migrants.

I don't usually rip on memeflags but you two are either genuinely stupid or willfully ignorant or both

We're talking 3d here you fucking weeb.

Attached: l_2642_2c1e96c32b069eefd133103a06885107.png (940x469, 140K)

because they are insecotid NPC sliteyed zipperheads soulless bugmen

Brainwashed by Mao Zedong's philosphies and a century of humiliation by whites.

Of couse Africa.

theres 1 billion of them idiot
why are memeflags literally all fucking retarded. i have literally never seen a good post with this flag

>theres 1 billion of them
so?

t. chink

Proof Slavs aren't white

they are , stop spreading D/C you vee

Fuck off memeflag

Also if they're white why do they have statistics that make them closer to shitskins than real humans

Attached: Global_AS_suicide_rates_bothsexes_2016.png (1123x793, 272K)

it's almost like the vast majority of chinese take public transit. this map would have some very different results if adjusted for vehicle per capita rates or if china simply had as many cars per people as the west.

It's quite evident at this point you are merely shilling for the chinese as nobody this retarded would just have a collection of graphs that make china look good

Attached: vehicles per capita.png (1280x650, 166K)

Let’s ask the Americans. They might know.

Because they are a great nation, one of the greatest in human history, but for time, specially during the last two centuries, have been reduced to subservience. Now China is rising. Honestly it's the greatest development in human history. China was an utter backwater even in the 70s.
By the way, your op perfectly describes Americans.

Hitler haters can't produce one anti-Slav poster so they post a SS magazine cover about German communists.

>Joseph Goebbels said that "subhumans exist in every people as a leavening agent"
>"Der Untermensch", edited by Himmler
>It was translated into Greek, French, Dutch, Danish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech and seven other languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch#Nazi_propaganda_and_policy

I'm thinking about going out with a chink milf. White women around my age (48) are fat, haggard or completely up themselves.

This chilf is educated, financially independent, has a great body and prioritises family and commitment over the average Aussie zumba/pilates/travel instagram whore.

She eats chicken feet so should have no problems sucking my cock. What could go wrong?

Hitler haters can't provide one anti-Slav recorded Hitler speech. Hitler considered Poles Aryan. Hitler considered Poles to be more Nordic than all of his allies.

Attached: 1541446478865.png (757x1411, 189K)

>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Adolf Hitler - The Jew Wanted This War
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

>soulless
>"WHY DONT PEOPLE HAVE A THING I MADE UP THAT DOESNT EXIST"

Attached: 112736-1509044746639.gif (256x256, 352K)

Looks like he hit 88 miles per hour

Attached: bttf_fire_trails.jpg (1365x728, 164K)

quality auspost

Attached: 1527492686678.jpg (433x419, 97K)

Get off Jow Forums you fucking loser. What sort of 48 year old brags about fucking grannies. You should have stopped bragging about sexual conquests in your early 20s. Imagine being 48 with no kids or family and posting that shite on carton forums. Fucking hell mate. Going to do my best not to turn out like you. Good Night.

>this map would have some very different results if adjusted...
then prove it! The mortality of traffic deaths is more correlated with road quality than with driver competence or cars per capita
>nobody this retarded would just have a collection of graphs that make china look good
I have quite a few maps and graphs and not all of them show China as a heaven on Earth, actually neither the ones that I've posted already, some of them don't even have data on China

It's almost as if collective condemnation/genocide is a really great way to kill decent people that would have been in a civic meritocracy.

communism

Is that why he wanted to genocide them for labansraum you dopey cunt

She'll immediately begin attempting to cuckold/castrate you after she becomes bored, which will be sooner than you think. So just pump and dump or you will become her food.

Attached: 1454606124888.jpg (148x186, 5K)

>this map would have some very different results if adjusted for vehicle per capita rates
yeah and I guess the low vehicle per capita in Africa explains the low traffic deaths per capita in Africa right?

Where did I brag? Or is the ability to get a girlfriend so out of your realm of possibility you class it as brag-worthy.

Attached: 1452977589263.jpg (474x595, 51K)

Why do leafs do this

Attached: 1542288197546-pol.jpg (320x401, 17K)

Inferring and extrapolating this hard
1/10

Pump and dump sounds good.

t. chink, elliot rodger tier

>OY you got a loicense to be Aryan?

Attached: R1cABvWojuGRqALaKZlWRpgFKF5JQwUVbTVtaL6eYEg.jpg (880x1091, 168K)

First, answer me one question. Are you, or have you ever been, from Ontario?

>people
Perhaps you're assuming too much.

Attached: 1536186734491.jpg (464x606, 37K)

That explains why he invaded them and murdered them to the point of pushing them into the arms of the Soviets unlike what he did with Denmark and Sweden.

Are you new? Chink hate threads have all the info you'll need.

Attached: china the truth.png (800x5132, 757K)

Attached: per_100.000_population_2016.jpg (962x733, 59K)

When are actual canadians gonna genocide chinks and poos?

gooks are pretty based, one of my best friends is korean

only jews and inbred whites give a fuck what race you are

and any 56% that calls me a chink, im whiter than you, remember that.

Attached: 1541548428377.jpg (857x1200, 345K)

The problem in arguing with Chinese or having anything to do with them is they are by definition liars and cheats.

businessinsider.com/simple-test-finds-out-whos-lying-2015-11

>only jews and inbred whites give a fuck what race you are
>brags about his ethnicity in the following meme arrow text

>Going to do my best not to turn out like you. Good Night.

Fuck, do you ever have it backwards, you delusional freak. If you're older, with time to kill, hanging out on the internet is a reasonable option. Wasting all your time as a youth in the same pastime? Haven't you anything better to be doing? Protip, you don't.

Yep, pump and dump.
Don't expect conversation.
It's still a 3rd world shit skin

Attached: 1543380962287.gif (352x240, 2.66M)

because they're canadians