Why does Jow Forums celebrate when right wing figures are deplatformed? Literally, whenever these threads come up...

Why does Jow Forums celebrate when right wing figures are deplatformed? Literally, whenever these threads come up, you can hardly tell the difference between Antifa supporters celebrating because the person was a right-winger, and groyper fags celebrating because they were not 100% pure. And anyway, the effect is the same: right wing figures who actually get shit done IRL are banned from social media.

If you're so against the right making any kind of progress, why don't you just become a left winger? If it's literally just about the edgy humor and macho posturing to you, you can get that exact same shit in Chapo Trap House communities PLUS you're on the left in that case so you actually will enjoy the perks of Silicon Valley favoritism. Like, right now, as edgy right wingers, you might talk tough about how the latest right wing person deplatformed doesn't even matter because they're too moderate, but you still need to deal with shit like ralph, or when Metokur inevitably gets deplatformed in the next few months, etc. As a left wing totalitarian you get to beat your chests as well PLUS keep all of your ecelebs, so why not just do that if the right actually making progress doesn't matter to you?

Attached: gavmc.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a canadian.

>gavin
>right wing
lol
When do these alt-lite faggots speak up when actual nationalists are deplatformed, arrested in show trials for speech and assaulted by antifa

>Why does Jow Forums celebrate when right wing figures are deplatformed
You're talking about JIDF

See the video shabbos goy Glenn Beck fired him over:

WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR MEDIA

Know what they did to the West:

He shoved a fucking dildo up his ass on camera to show hes not a homo phobe. Fuck him

Because they're usually annoying dickheads who deserve it, and it's funny

Stephen Baldwin looks very pissed off in that photo.

And when did he grow a beard?

>You're talking about JIDF

I understand the impulse to blame this on outside forces but I'm pretty sure Jow Forums celebrating the deplatforming of moderate right wingers is a thing. These people on Jow Forums who say this kind of stuff aren't just randoms who may be leftist/JIDF/antifa/whatever infiltrators, the same points are made on livestreams like the Killstream where the hosts operate under their real identities and have years long track records of being ostensibly right wing. I suppose it's possible that all of these people are some sort of shilling squad but I tend not to believe things like that absent rock solid evidence.

laughing at their getting banned is a coping mechanism to deal with the painful reality that Big Jew Tech is more powerful than Trump

>laughing at their getting banned is a coping mechanism to deal with the painful reality that Big Jew Tech is more powerful than Trump

yep!

Canadians are the most powerful race on Earth, we own your movement. Bow down bitch.

because that just kindles the fire.

You're horrible at this shit Chaim.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

how have you not realized yet that this is a satirical website for laughs

alt-lite faggot disavowed nutsees and still lost

he deserves all the ridicule he gets

Attached: -NSi2q-D_400x400.jpg (299x299, 19K)

gaving Mc nigger is a fucking jew lover

Bunch of eskimos

>right wing
you mean faggot kissing buttplug receptacle?

Richard Spencer is a joke

ITT: Rural retarded Canadians and flyover white trash Americans bicker about nothing of any value, as usual. Quit posting and go back to your bottles and stop posting.

Because Gavin Mccines is just like every other "Right Wing" talking head. Jewish controlled.

Nothing about Mccines is Right Wing. You can go back to his media history and find he is actually a liberal. He was one of the creators of Vice news. He encourages race mixxing and supports LGBT faggotry. Just because he points out how feminism is retarded, and claims to support the nuclear family model, it doesn't make him a right winger.

Anytime you hear a talking head "supporting Israel" when Israel has no natural resources or any reason why any normal person that isn't controlled by Jews in some way (either with money or blackmail).

Not yet, Chang. But we know you people are the Jews from the further east.

Fuck off purity fag

Because these "moderate right wingers" conserve nothing, and when they see someone trying to actually conserve something worth conserving, they attack them. Gavin's platforming is celebrated because after watching him work to platform anyone who actually attempts to conserve the west, attacking them and slandering them along the same exact attack patterns as the left, watching the traitor get his bullet is cathartic.

Traitors get it first and worst. I'd vote for an outright commie before I'd vote for another neocon, and I'd see the left take full control of all of social media before I'd give a penny, or even a token 'like' on the video of a piece of shit degenerate traitor like Gavin or anyone else from the Blaze.

He sold out and tried to play the capitulation game, abandoning people who were devoted to the cause he claimed to stand for to a kangaroo court system to lock them away from defending themselves from communists, and you have the gall to wonder why we should not fight to support that little shit? Fuck him, and fuck you too while we're at it. I hope he gets fuck so hard by the corrupt establishment that he ends up living in squalor until he's mugged and stabbed to death by a transsexual muslim pakistani refugee so that his death can at least be used as an example for some of the retarded rino tier morons that try to call themselves conservatives that they can either grow some teeth and start actually fighting to conserve their nation, or they can go die in the same paki pit as Gavin.

I have the same opinion of that jew loving civnat Tommy Robinson. He should have died in prison. Unless his stint in jail gave him a proper revelation, he would have done more good as a martyr.

All that said, I'm not against repentant individuals. Even Hitler was a moderate, literally sent to infiltrate the nazi party, but in time he was convinced and became their leader. Such things can happen, but I have not seen Gavin put forth the effort of such a man.

Fuck off, snowflake. the right-wing left-wing false dichotomy is so early 2000's.

Glenn Beck literally devoted his entire TV show today to defending Gavin and saying it wasn't his call to fire him.

It doesn't. A few dozen lolberals do, pretending to be regular users.

How many subscribers did blazeTV lose?

I'm not sure. Probably a good amount since Gav was so popular.

I'm not sure I'll cancel yet. I like a lot of the people there, and Glenn seemed very upset that they would fire Gavin. We'll see, but I'll follow Gavin wherever he goes.

Attached: ryan and gavin will carry on.png (595x330, 56K)

Gavin is center-left tho

>Why does Jow Forums celebrate when right wing figures are deplatformed?
I'm not reading your entire manuscript, but it's because we have a lot of easily offended wignats who carry internecine grudges forever.

HEY TOMMY TOMMY
TOMMY
TOMMY
TOMMY
ROBINSON

hes an insecure faggot

things have to escalate
which means some people need to lose everything
so that others see that they will lose everything
and that they can go swinging out as well

I dont like Gavin but I'm not celebrating it. The censorship these people do is disgusting.

It occurs in all facets too. Like what Harvard did to based Clopper. I will not defend such things.

Attached: ff.png (722x639, 412K)

Memes aside, social media is rapidly becoming liberals and the liberals who read them. Normies are leaving quickly and the only thing that gives social media its power is the large normie audience. They won't get much done when it's just liberals sucking each other's dicks.

They were all so stunned they lost Brexit and Clinton. "I don't know anyone who voted for X!" Because like you said, they all read only each other (it's obvious enough, if you read them).
Then instead of studying the right wingers they pretended didn't exist, the tactic became to shut them up and choke their influence.

>Jow Forums is one person
I don't. And I actually found Gavin entertaining even if I didn't agree with his political stances and thought "Proud Boys" was an unfortunate name b/c it sounds a little gay. But then, I'm a little bit older and not really a lolibertarian nor Nat.Soc. (just a simple race realist paleocon I guess). The deplatforming is irritating.

I think a most of them are just liberal or jewish types with a few remaining coming from the TRS crowd, who are simply redditors who've been kicked out (and therefore have a reddit mindset). But that's just like my opinion man.

Attached: 1529693823089.jpg (564x720, 91K)

Is the shoving something in your hole really that important to you? Are you fucking retarded? How can you honestly have that fucked up priorities? Would you really prefer someone on radical left who doesn't shove anything up his ass?
Fucking anal fixation man, fucks with the head I guess.

Attached: 20180704_011125.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Its probably a christfag thing. Sort of like how christfags here care more about muh gays who like what I dont like rather than the fact that kids genitals are mutilated going against the bible in the name of jew traditions every day.

Wow, Tom Hanks looks way different now!

Young gay, lured in by buff ancient statue avatars, joins the far-right and gets woke to his own degeneracy; hides his shame by rabidly attacking the subject in others. Many such cases.

They punch right constantly. Fuck them, I'll show them 0 support and even aid leftists in ruining them. Traitors get the bullet first.

Just put the bullet in yourself before you do another charlottesville, retard

I'm not even gay. Just tired of Abrahamic cuckolds and their shitty sandnigger religions.

Daily reminder that alt-righters love to cheer on their own demise.

Attached: gab-free-speech.png (1168x626, 161K)

Exactly. Like I give two shits about Gavin. Bro cucked out and stepped down from HIS OWN ORGANIZATION. What a fucking coward.

I'm supposed to feel bad for the guy? Fuck that.

YAY! WHITE PEOPLE ARE LOSING!! HAHA SERVES THAT CANADIAN FAGGOT RIGHT LOL

Remember folks, if we deport them to Israel they'll still spam our board with these shit threads.

Attached: payback.png (500x686, 346K)

>we have
Did you just learn what internecine means? Americans are the worst.

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Glen becks a faggot too. He should have said who's call it was then. All republitard wannabe celebs are all cucks out for a quick buck.

Until someone takes a stand and steps up to be a real leader, we are gonna end up with media whores. Oh no, Gavin can't be a media whore anymore? Cry me a fucking river. He should man up and start a real movement with the proud boys. Oh he can't do that cus he abandoned them to save his media whore asshole.

Can we stop talking about media faggots on here ? It's getting fucking tiresome.

Jesus Christ you pay money to Glen Beck. You must be a fucking Boomer.

Man, I'm watching the video. If that's what they are firing him for that's absoluty disgusting.

>right wing

I thought Gavin was left wing? Don't all of these IDW faggots go REEEEEE and claim to "classical liberals who are actually pretty left wing we just hate SJWs" whenever they are tied to the right?

No, I'm guessing you did?

This. It's why I dont give two shits. It's the same with Glen Beck and all the other never Trumpers. They showed their true colors and all we're shocked when people abandoned them in droves. Same thing happened to Bill kristol and his neocon fucktards.

>Gavin
>right-wing

Attached: 1544419266072m.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Shut the fuck up, Glenn Beck is a faggot and a snake.

>Oh he can't do that cus he abandoned them to save his media whore asshole.
No, he did that to try and help his boys avoid prison time by making it look like he's not the leader of a gang.

Shills and Reddit cucks

Wow, first time I've seen this. I have a whole new respect for McInnes.

>being a faggot loudly
>progress

Because the 'right wingers' that are deplatformed are usually fucking shills and we can smell a zionist plant a mile away

Attached: 1479852294523.jpg (402x389, 46K)

because gavic mcanus is a jewish tool

Re-subbing to Compound. Anyone know the guys there? Garrett, John, Kevin, etc? Will he go back?

Ha capitulated and abandoned them. He should have fought back because he ran a political organization whose members defended themselves from a mob of attackers, not a criminal gang, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that, and anyone with two nuts to rub together should be able to say it.

Instead, Gavin ran, begged for forgiveness and leniency, and washed his hands of it all as people who were devoted to him are sent to the gulag.

Semites

He quit because his lawyers told him it would help. Gavin feels very bad that fans of his are getting in legal trouble.

Then he should fucking help them and get a decent lawyer.

>right wing
>Gavin McAnus

Good jokes

He's donated money to their legal fund, and set up a crowdfunding thing so that other people can do the same. He's doing everything he can to keep them out of prison, and quitting the group was part of it. He explained it in detail. He says the group is still great, but he's doing it for those guys in New York.

Imagine actually being a paid subscriber to blaze.tv

Some good folks. I subscribed for Gavin, but I respect a lot of the other guys, and it's not their fault Gavin got axed so I don't want to hold it against them.

Richard Spencer is the only e-celeb who hasn't been deplatformed. The people who are deplatformed are precisely not controlled opposition/shills they are legit dangerous which is why they are ignored and shut out of polite society.

Sam is literally bisexual

>defends zionists like the cuck he is
>shoves a dildo up his ass and drinks his own pee
You can have him, faggot.

>If you're so against the right making any kind of progress
>>implying

This. Gavin collected a lot of shekels “disavowing” anyone to his right.

I don't know whether you're a shill or JIDF, but this one point really bothers me. Richard Spencer has not been deplatformed, and he's much more Fascist then the people that are being deplatformed. Richard Spencer is supposedly our guy, but where has been his TDS shitstorm and frog in the pot moments? None so far, and it really annoys me.

this is why we hate him

fpbp

Attached: 1539043987555.jpg (474x324, 16K)

happy with anything happening tbqh, as long as something is happening, but nothing ever happens.

Attached: 34B8F223-C157-4E66-B338-682B4B9C2EED.jpg (1889x1889, 541K)

We're okay with the pace of the accelerationism. The more the left does shit to "cut us off", the more the fire rises and the more shekels they lose at the same time. Wondering why social media companies are worth half of what they were a few years ago? The answer is clear, let them make more Americans leave their social garbage behind, find new ways to communicate, and make them go broke at the same time. It's all good.

That was unironically hilarious though

Since they are narcisstic and make profits from storytelling redpills that are actually trivial and free which Jow Forums had known. Nothing special, just attention seeking persona that too divulged in pride. Get a real job.

Because they are either self labeled "right wing figures" to gain celebrity or to monetize or shills attempt to spam the person in an attempt to force people to talk.

Censorship is a hallmark of the Left who are absolutely intolerant of opposing views even amongst themselves and these platforms have proven to be run by overwhelming left leaning companies. This censorship was expected for a long time and those who run these platforms are not longer hiding their desire to shutdown anyone who disagrees with them.

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.19M)

because it pushes up closer to the edge of civil war.

He literally shit on several organizations calling them Nazis, organizations that promoted him. The guy is optics one day then switches gears completely to be an edge lord

Based dane nigger

Norway my bad. I'm phone fagging

the shilling he gets is due to this videos and the endless shit he gives them during his show on Compound.