Notice how Americans keep complaining about Europe but their only identity (that they can be proud of) is European?

Notice how Americans keep complaining about Europe but their only identity (that they can be proud of) is European?

God bless Europe.

Attached: Europa stati MUTA.gif (1166x971, 109K)

Notice how Europeans keep complaining about America but their only identity (that they can be proud of) is American?

God bless America.

Attached: 46522551_2502654023094891_5881201917886988288_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

American in England on holiday here. Europe is a goddamn shithole. Full of coloured folks. Fuck y'all! God bless texas and mcdonalds! Still fantasising about cruisin' down route 66 in mah chevy truck when I get off the aeroplane home.

>Notice how Americans keep complaining about Europe
Americans aren't human, who cares?

>Texas not full of colored folks

At least when they're not speaking mud latin they speak a kind of english I actually understand.
>visit texas
>yeah mate gimma a coke
>"sure thang!"
>people here actually know what a coke is!! awesome
>visit illinois
>hey mate gissa coke n rum aye
>"pls leav or I will call police"

guess next time I go to illinois I'll bring a black hire girl so that people think I'm in an interracial relationship = they don't treat me like garbage.

Careful with coke. In the south some cal any carbonated beverage "coke" and you have to specify coca cola

Yeah no shit, considering 100% of my ancestry is European where else should my ethnic identity come from? Asia?

Attached: (You).jpg (581x767, 92K)

if they mix my rum with tonic I'm still gon drink it

sorry not sorry

>100% of my ancestry is European

Attached: 1533989271310.jpg (330x319, 26K)

Why do brits and japs have such similar hair and skin colors?

lol, texas aka soon to be mexico

We're not angry at you, we are just disappointed.

Britain is the Japan of Europe and vice versa. Both are islands hated by their neighbouring continents for their imperialist pasts, that carry a superiority complex alongside a willingness to host American troops.

It is.

Attached: Overall Makeup and Map.png (1897x759, 383K)

Speak for yourself, honky.

>5% Jewish

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 22K)

>aeroplane

Yet only the part of europe to be proud about came from domesticated christianity among viking savages as a dream birthed in bethlehem millenia ago gave us that gospel truth that caused mr cartman aka I.AM.ERIC.A Fatass to cross the ocean just to get good catholic jesuit boys a day off school as they grew tired of african tribals and the route around the horn that they were willing to sail off the charted map into the west on a whim in search of china and india knowing the fault in Columbus era star charts thanks to data points brought back in hopes they would find that lost world of gold that only myth mentioned in a strange voyeuristic homer aged conquistador of latin inquiry to astral projects like lost monks with the golden key

Amerimutts actually believe their superficial identity as X is comparable to Europe. They literally believe they can be proud of their mutt heritage without even speaking the language of their ancestors, it's hilarious. The only American identity that makes sense is the old Anglo-Saxon Protestant one that has a direct historical tie to Britain. This half Polish half Italian meme identity as 'American' is just an abomination.

my god, the whole of europe ran a train on your mom

Attached: 1516306007870.jpg (364x383, 19K)

Wrong, they're also proud of their missing foreskins and other such freedoms

It's ok, it gives me great knowledge that other Goys would not normally have, pic related.
Kek

Attached: High IQ.png (1268x25, 6K)