Dark genes win

>studies show women prefer darker men because they associate darkness with masculinity
>a society that let's its women choose mates freely and independently will. inherently lead to women choosing dark men
>dark genes mixed with white genes leads to the white genes being taken out of the pool forever

It's basically over. It doesn't matter if you stop all the immigration in every white country, eventually the women will breed out white genes with just the shitskins that are curently gone.

The only way to preserve the white race is to stop all immigration AND take away women's liberation.

Attached: 1490986128351.jpg (1080x1080, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The solution is to go outside occasionally and keep good hygiene

The solution is to stop being a fucking antisocial prick and go outside and talk to wamen.
But..that's not gonna happen when the media is spreading bullshit and making men act like complete retards reclusing themselves in their room to play "Games" and watch chinese cartoon.
T. Ex weeb

Scandinavians win again.

Attached: h-TAN-DOCTOR-640x362.jpg (640x362, 32K)

Adolf Hitler - The Jew Wanted This War
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Jesus, the man in the OP pic looks like how 1/4 of young Romanian males look, with only confirms my fear that I'm one of the last actual non-mixed European Vlachs left in this shit country.

White women overwhelmingly prefer white men, vice versa. Maybe things are different in leaf land.

Attached: 3EF1A00D-03F2-41BC-821C-8F51D5CD9906.png (611x759, 398K)

what?

I'm not surprised, Romanians know how to groom a beard

Also it’s more likely that a minority of shitskins who come to a white land, assuming they even racemix, will eventually get absorbed into a white phenotype, not the other way around.

Attached: ACB570E1-EFA7-49BD-8408-687AC82A4697.jpg (627x1198, 636K)

white women don't really racemix much. White men do a lot with slopes.

How do I get a Norge gf? I'm asian btw.

At the end of the day, you just can't stop what women want. If women want to sleep with non-whites, they will. And there's nothing you can do about it besides bitch anonymously online so you better just get used to it.

>Canada

LMAO white dudes and white women have the highest sexual market value. Just because there's a bunch of fags that never left the house doesn't make the retarded shit bait posters say true.

.t someone who's 25 and getting married next month, and white. Black girls were desperate to fuck me when I was single too.

I been to Africa and the women love you If your white. When I was in Ghana this one girl wanted me to stay in her country permanently and get married.

Leaf faggot nigger.

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (1240x1408, 312K)

You do realize that "Tall, dark, and handsome" means White men, right? Think Sean Connery, Carey Grant, etc. Not shitskins.

Attached: 60b1c3bd-219d-48e3-8106-af75466a85db.jpg (690x783, 63K)

>I been to Africa
Hows the aids?

Attached: F1D98C88-A9A5-4DB2-AB2E-D5F2D37A1CDC.png (619x422, 53K)

For work. Job found stuff out there and got good money.

LMAO
Poor american cucks

I would also like to know. I'm not asian btw.

The % isn't even high all things considered.

What really pushes this is when you dumb down and emasculate men, women gravitate towards more masculine men.

At the end of the day 90% of white women marry white men, and vice versa.

I come here everyday to tell the truth wh*toids don't want to hear, that women prefer the bbc
they want stronger, more masculine men
not feminine pigskins

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Dude it's more like 95% I live in shitholefornia where whites are a literal minority and the number of interracial couples is like two and one of those two is a yellow fever fag.

Lol when Western Civilization collapses in the early 2030s all those nig nogs are going to starve to death. It's not like Africa is literally surviving on the money and food from the White Guilt ridden Westerners.

Hi Schlomo. Have a happy hanukkah and tell Rabbi Silvergoldenberg I said what's up

Attached: 1472864757072.png (600x600, 197K)

The same thing happened to you with asians.
At least with the Americans it's voluntary, and some of them remain unscathed.

A leaf defending a burger. Well cheers to you bud.

>Israeli with capital letter
>canadian in lower case
Whoa

The problem is that women only prefer dark “masculine”(aka primitive) men when they can live with them in orderly and prosperous societies created and lead by light skinned men.

Once you pollute your gene pool with enough dark genes everything starts breaking down and women seek light skinned competence and intelligence again, ie; why all dark women from shithole countries desire light skinned men.

>white women prefer niggers/darkies
Yeah, no. Actual studies show precisely the opposite trend in western countries. See The idea that white women flock to blacks is a myth. You have no actual data to prove otherwise because no such data exists, you fucking demotivational thread posting leaf faggot. Suck a dick.

Attached: fuckingleaf.jpg (550x705, 31K)

europe is dying because people don't want to have children not because of niigger

No it's because women have too many rights.

you need two people to make children
man don't want childrens either

>>studies show women prefer darker men because they associate darkness with masculinity

Attached: who do you think you're fooling.jpg (640x640, 127K)

No. The top 20% of men who 80% of fertile women flock to don't want kids. The 'bottom' 80% of men are more than happy to be a husband and father. Women just won't ever notice those men till their in their 30s.

>>studies show women prefer darker men because they associate darkness with masculinity

Note this notion that women are so fucking brain dead they are mere creatures of instinct. Evidently White women only respond to visual stimuli and can't figure out how idiotic it is to fuck a negro.

Obviously this is indeed the case with at least some White women. I suggest their exit from the gene pool a good thing. They're a dumb as a turnip.

this

"genes"

no, men are usually darker do to be being in the sun and working more than females.
Females on the other hand try to look more pale and light. The woman in the OP pic has brown eyes, not blue or green. This leads me to believe her natural hair color is probably brown/black and she just bleaches the shit out of it like most women.

Sure the guy in the pic looks half white at best, and maybe mexican, but the female also looks mildy ethnic when you ignore the fake bleached hair. Her eyes are brown, don't forget that.

Yeah, you mostly see white men with black women right?

Attached: Bezznez-1-480x381.jpg (480x381, 26K)

Odd studies.
Most of the women I know find black men disgusting.

Another onions leaf post. Don’t hurt yourself.

i'm not a fan of tattoos, but his chest pieces are very well done

fucking degenerates trying to breed out the white race.

Attached: 1544010363024s.jpg (97x125, 3K)

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)