So why are wasps so dangerous?

They are never aggressive unless their nests are threatened. This makes them look harmless. However, if they sting you, it is very painful and can be fatal since their sting produces a deadly anaphylactic reaction in some people who have allergies.

Attached: paper-wasp.jpg (850x595, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_giant_hornet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>allergic to nature

in Canadá I think you guys and gals and xims and xers call it "SÉLECTION DU NATURELLE"

bumped one of my chilli plants the other day and one of these little faggots came flying out and stung me on the back of my leg. fuckin cunt

redpill me on wasps?

Hive insect that flies. Has Queen. Has stinger. stings people and other animals.

only stings if it feels threatened. Is the golden retriever of the insects with stingers world

wew.

fun fact: you can use a *small amount* of bleach on a rag to disable wasp venom. anything alkaline, really. also useful for ant bites incl. bullet ants, etc.

not useful advice for bees. just fucking avoid bees their venom is fucking enzymes n shiat.

Attached: 47571915_1160238510804882_5803137696121487360_n.jpg (640x739, 63K)

Ooooowwww - metaphor

Some of them get really big and you don't want to piss them off. Would be a shame if they were introduced into Canada.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_giant_hornet

if the borg were insects they'd be european wasps.

The European Paper Wasp (Polistini) is pretty alright, it's not aggresive and has the same self defence mechanism as bees (Only when you intrude the nest)

W hite
A nglo
S axon
P rotestant
?

Didn't read the title, my bad.

Can we all agree that Dolichovespula maculata is best wasp? Because reasons.

Attached: wasp.jpg (200x309, 37K)

>they are never aggressive unless their nests are threatened

Attached: 15177167276655.gif (500x225, 1.98M)

Wasps are the niggers of the insect kingdom.

Nests started by queen. Hunter gatherer economy, builds massive or simple durable nests of wood pulp. Only the chosen one (queen) allowed to have offspring. Intruders and attackers killed on sight. Only one of a few animals that benefit from human expansion. Slaughter 1000's of pest insects daily.
All is accomplished without migrants.
And the biggest redpill: colony cycle crashes and burns after a while but is reborn next season.

They're cunts, especially in autumn here when all the cucks get kicked out of their nest by their queen. They get drunk of fermented fruit then fly around looking for people to harass and sting.

>They are never aggressive unless their nests are threatened
objectively false, wasps have stung me for unprovoked several times

Buzzniggers always invade places they are unwelcome and then freak out when you tell them to fucking leave.

>niggers of the insect kingdom

What are Hornets?

>Have shaved head
>Have small wasps nest under front door's awning
>Meh
>Go to work one day
>Co-worker: "user, you have a big bee on your head"
>Put hand on head, pull off waspbro
>He flies around the office all day. I periodically hear co-workers shrieking in terror about bees
I miss you, waspbro.

People hate them just because they don't produce honey. Wasps give plenty of other important things such as.... uh.. i don't know... cool nests?

Attached: 02f.jpg (916x1064, 133K)