Australian Government has proposed an OPT OUT system for Organ Donation...

Australian Government has proposed an OPT OUT system for Organ Donation. So EVERYONE will be an organ donor unless they opt out. So our organs would be literally property of the government by default.

Sad part is, most people here are dumbarses who would support it.

Attached: 92_illustrations_all_41.png (1800x900, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/23/texas-man-says-he-went-to-jail-for-swat-standoff-that-saved-sons-life/?noredirect=on
nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-man-released-jail-siege-save-son-life-article-1.2474678
youtube.com/watch?v=EZVo5O0W7VE
namahjournal.com/doc/Actual/Memory-transference-in-organ-transplant-recipients-vol-19-iss-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was an organ doner before I heard you actually have to be alive in order for the donations to be viable. Yeah, fuck that.

I'm an organ donor. Redpill me.

So opt out if you don't want to help.

If your system is anything like ours, everybody is a potential organ donor. Car wrecks in particular are a cash cow, because then they can put you into a drug-induced coma, do the PET scan, decide you're brain dead, and there you go!

Then the other guy in the wreck faces homicide charges instead of the doctor.

that isn't true. But donations from brain dead individuals work better than those from cardiac death individuals and live donations work the best. It's just to do with how long the organ has been ischemic and what other damage has occurred which is obviously easier to control for in live donations

We recently took the same step.

I fully support it, fuck lazy people.

I work in transplant medicine and I'm thinking about opting out. I just don't want my organs to go to some silly cunt that will just ruin them. So many organs go to waste because they're given to retards

Your organs are very valuable, moreso than you are as a person. In hospital, doctors may well arrange for you dying mysteriously so they can harvest your organs and sell themon or give them to niggers. I chose to become an organ donor but I am writing in to remove myself as one, my organs will only go to close relatives.

I was being a bit broad by saying 'alive' but it's still an impetus for docs to push for a donation in a situation where (however slim) there might be a chance for some kind of recovery. I remember reading some backstory to these kinds of situations but the sauce eludes me atm.

The other thing is they need to make sure they have you in enough of a stupor so that when they stab you to see if you react just before harvesting your organs that your body doesn't react.

yeah being in korea you'd be better off not being a donor, they will take your shit there for a chinese business man.

In australia the biggest issue is that abo's get first pick of organs then the cunts go and sniff petrol for a year and don't take their meds so the organ fails and they get a new one

Being an organ donor is perhaps one of the stupidest decisions you could ever make. Organs are a multi-billion dollar a year industry. Do you really think a person who cuts dead people open for a living gives a fuck that you're still alive?

Organ donation is fucking disgusting. I don't want my fucking organs anywhere near anyone else but me.

the biggest issues coming up are the donation of dicks and wombs. Despite the massive ethical issues these will be pushed through to be given to trannys and if you're down as an organ donor you'll get no choice about it

If everyone is an organ donor, then there won't be a shortage of organ donors, so there will be less shady behavior.

Wait, are you saying if I come to Australia and """accidentally""" get my dick torn off in a motorcycle chain or something I can get a new one that comes with a foreskin?

Asking for a friend btw

no, because you're not a tranny. Also, murrica is the world leader in dick transplants

>sign up to be an organ donor
>destroy my body with drugs and alcohol

Attached: 1543824130341.jpg (249x249, 8K)

It's also a world leader in jewed-up dicks tho. I'm just trying to help my friend figure out how to work this so he can get free T pills for being a tranny and then have a fully-functional penis sewed on.

I'm certain there must be a way. He says he also wants to have his excess breast tissue removed, which seems like it would fit in to the whole thing somehow.

You know they sell organs abroad though right? A lot go to Israel since Jewish religion prohibits them from donating, they need organs from goyim.

Attached: frenchorgans.png (1318x444, 161K)

ups attached wrong pic

Attached: simoneveilfrenchorgans.png (1090x1054, 757K)

Organ transplantation has always bugged me, not donating but receiving. If you accept another person's organ or limb chances are they'll change your personality.

Attached: ocelot arm.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

Srsly why do you think these old elite people get more cartoonishly evil as they get older? Because the transplants are making them this way.

Attached: old but gold.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>Trusting the jews with your cock
Come now user, we all know with jews you lose.

Attached: with-jews-you-lose.jpg (700x777, 128K)

Donate to foregen

I am with you, but the parts that are there will likely revert to being normal when properly protected.

>murrica is the world leader in dick transplants
I gotta ask has anyone been succssessful in transplanting a horsecock on a female body?

I'd rather be dead by the time foregen gets it working right and it becomes easy and inexpensive enough to be within reach of the common man.

>donate blood once in high school
>years later realize that some of my blood might have ended up in another man's body
>that blood could end up inside his penis during an erection
>mfw i was possibly raped by a man with the assistance of the medical system

Attached: justwojak.jpg (236x253, 10K)

Have you tried to sue?

I donated blood once to find out my blood type. I got a letter saying my blood was given to someone in Townsville, it was most likely some drunk abo piece of shit who got into a fight.

>australia
>full of alcoholics and smokers
>organ donors
I pity whoever has to hope for a new liver or a kidney

not that i am aware of but the Chinese do all kinds of shit that we don't know about

You've already "donated" part of one of your organs when you were born, though. You should be used to it.

Ah then it's not too late to make a name for myself in medical science's history.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 37K)

Around 1/3 of Australians are cut, and those who are cut are cut worse than Americans considering how popular the bone saw is over there. I would try a different country for non-mutilated dicks.

They stopped using bone saw quite a while ago. While the 1/3 figure might be accurate when you take into account the entire population, the infant circumcision rate is way down. That's the figure that counts.

Wrong!
If anything it means if you have an accident you are more likely to be pronounced brain dead. This is especially true if you are in the type where there are a lot of people in need of the organs. It is all based on profit for everyone but the one getting organ raped.
I personally think you should be able to sell a kidney, or part of a liver. Or if you do die and the family allows it, then they should pay all funeral expenses, but now as it stands they do not get squat, but a bill for any medical expenses.

But if more people become organ donors, the supply rises and the price goes down, not making it a multi-billion dollar a year industry and taking the incentive away for greedy doctors to kill you.

lolno it just makes more money that way

Sounds like a beautiful idea, imagine how many lives will be saved.

congrats user. you finally lost your virginity!!

You want to be dead in 10-20 years? Read through their site. Its worth putting some money towards.

wtf dosnt the body belong to the family by law ?

Doctors will actively stay away from saving your life of your organs are needed.

I wanted to be dead since I was maybe 7 years old or maybe like that. 10-20 years the better goal is to have the practice properly criminalized.

Jews already got my foreskin cause of retarded parents. They aren't getting anything else from me. I will have peak organs, no drugs ever used and they have to watch as they rot away. Being a organ donor is idiotic.

READ THIS SHIT YOU IDIOT CHILDREN

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/23/texas-man-says-he-went-to-jail-for-swat-standoff-that-saved-sons-life/?noredirect=on

nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-man-released-jail-siege-save-son-life-article-1.2474678

AND READ BETWEEN THE FUCKING LINES

Attached: fc.jpg (454x600, 61K)

The way they define brain death (the primary criteria for pillaging your organs) is entirely too shady and unreliable for my liking. There have been many cases of incorrect diagnosis, of patients waking up shortly before they were scheduled to be harvested, etc etc.

If they think there is a 70% chance you won't recover EVER, and there is a 100% chance that the guy in the bed the next ward over will die if he doesn't get your organ in the next week, their is a serious chance they will play fast and loose with the rules regarding diagnosing you with brain death. These motherfuckers get desensitized to the plight of mere mortals, make no mistake, they are professionals and see your body and the life that it provides you as work tasks to be managed, completed and filed away.

You cannot trust anyone to look out for your interests, aside from immediate family and perhaps life-long friends. This is a sad reality of life. Doctors are not saints. They are not your friends. They are doing a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZVo5O0W7VE

Attached: 1465457255958.jpg (122x162, 13K)

Hospital worker here. No, I'm not anyone important but I am a fly on the wall. I've seen them euthanize good donors that had no real reason to die. Can't imagine its any different in Australia.

Don't answer him, gang. He's like a raptor checking the electric fence for weak spots.

Why not both? Not to mention the earlier its criminalized the more interest will be put into fixing the victims as it will then be seen as what it should be seen as, a mutilation. A problem to be fixed.

Never forget the Cretaceous Paleogene

Attached: 1527640542575.png (600x715, 217K)

In 10-20 years we might realistically expect fabricated organs and possibly more transhumanism than you might guess (which would be important for the neurological side of things). AI sex and an end to natural reproduction has been in the cards for decades and I don't think that's going to change. That's one of the major levers for mass population control: the innate desire for sex.

Foregen is an interesting idea, but it's just not one that I think would produce a good value for the dollar even if things work out.

I dont see how it would not. Most stem cell research into regenerated tissue transfers over into foregen and there are hundreds of millions of men who are victims of genital mutilation. It represents a big financial opportunity and the market is vast unfortunately.

I think were further than that from transhumanism, maybe not genetic modification its basically here, but even with "ai sex" or sex bots or what have you people will still want to have a whole sex organ to experience things in their fullest.

>Doctors will actively stay away from saving your life of your organs are needed.

no, in Austria we have this system for ages. In 2016 only 379 dead people were used as organ donors (and that was a new record). Shit we have less transplantation than the US per capita, even when we should "swim" in organs

We also regularly have cases were the doctors keep brain dead people alive even when the family says they want to turn of the machines.

Than again our health care system is not run by hyper kikes.

asking about the legal status of dead bodies is checking for weak spots ?

No, the idea is to jack their brains directly into the matrix, so to speak, and thereby surpass and eliminate the need to use a direct physical interaction except as a matter of taste.

If they had started up with foregen earlier, then yeah maybe. But it's be better to spend money on criminalizing genital mutilation than to wait until your middle aged or worse just for an unproven hope at getting a foregen foreskin now that you're old already and your concern is less on your sex life as you've graduated beyond the age of reproduction.

Again why not both? You can just throw money into the "criminalize circumcision" foundation.

I dont think what youre talking about will be at the level to satisfy people for a while.

I would be interested at that though to know exactly what someone else feels. Would be nice for instance after having foregen done if I could experience exactly what a guy that was normal from birth felt to ensure accuracy.

What if you're a druggie, smoker drinker? Any organs valuable at that point? And you need to be alive but pronounced brain dead or something for them to harvest, but what if they cut into you and see your organs are no good due to poisons. Do they tell your family you made a miraculous come back?

The US has something like that too, or at least my state does

Am I made of money? I can just fund every option at once? And now you're wondering what somebody else experiences. I can tell you from working on some things like that that the government is dumping much more money into it than either you or I could cough up.

More on this.

Well the government should fund the company that has a chance of making the people it had a hand in wronging whole.

Maybe youre right and that kind of thing will be available in 10-20 but it personally will not stop me from wanting to be whole as a person as well. That is truly mine and my body matters to me.

Either way I'm not asking you to sell a kidney, I just threw 30 dollars at foregen for now and will donate more later, if everyone wronged just donated a little they would have more than enough funding.

Mate, lemme give you the full skinny.
You are ALIVE when they take your organs.
The myth of "You'll be dead, so won't need em!" needs to die.
They kill people who'd otherwise survive for organs. I saw a 19 year old girl be harvested just because she had issues breathing (due to being severely injured). They removed her breathing mask and tubes and because she didn't breathe on her own for a single second (as per Harvard criteria) she was "Bread dead" although she could talk and communicate fine.
She was wheeled into surgery and fucking killed. Vampires also drained her fucking blood too as that's a "donation".
Dirty black bastards had the nerve to then sew her up and show her to the family all pale and blue.

TLDR? DOCTORS REGULARLY KILL PATIENTS FOR ORGANS
YOU CANNOT DONATE ORGANS IF YOUR DEAD THEY ARE NOT FIT FOR TRANSPLANT

It's not widely publicized or understood, as far as I know, and there's no real financial motivation to publish studies on it. But it's something a lot of big thinkers are kind of wondering how to connect the dots about.

In odd cases, it's almost as if the recipient of, say, a heart obtains shadows of the memories of the donor.

I gave every couple months for about 9 years. Made me feel like a good person, but after I stopped I realized how much it had been fucking me over physically. I never had a good run time and my cardio was horrible no matter how I trained or what my diet was. It was about 1.5 years ago that I stopped and now I run 3-4 miles every other day without any problem.
If fitness isn't a big issue in your life then it's a good thing to do.

Attached: lunatic_mode.jpg (583x498, 121K)

I declined to become an organ donor when I got my driver's license. They tried their hardest to get me to opt in, even before I got to the DMV. In driver's ed they'd tell you about how it's morally right to be an organ donor and how many lives you can save. I thought it was stupid, and years later I learned that they'll let you die if your organs are in demand.
Nope. No motherfucker is getting my bits when I die. Besides I'm pretty sure it's against something in my religion, but I don't know.

Eww. Greentext anything?

>yes goy i know valuable organs are laying there waiting for me in the freezer
>by the way does the corpse of your mother enjoy legal protection?

Attached: 1544034028196.png (625x370, 157K)

*brain dead
Fucking bread dead. lmao

I'm okay with my organs going to white people, but not with them going to chinks or niggers. Is there an option for that?

Crap, I think I did hear, watch or read something about this. I hope I can find more info on it.

>mgs was right about everything

Attached: lol out.gif (268x160, 1.45M)

it's what i asked , if it belongs to the family and who it belongs to inside of the family .
here most people who die with organ donor cards mostly dont have any family involvement in the process (because many of the organs need to be transplanted as fast as possible)
but if someone is expected to die a lot of the time the families deny the organ donations despite the donor card .

Lol they don't get your "bits" when you die, they keep you alive to harvest.

How do they "clean" donated blood of the donor's DNA?

I'll have to change a few details to protect my asshole.
>be loser weirdo (invisible) working quietly
>overhear nurses talking about dr noseberg killing a healthy young man again
>one says to the other, "was this one an organ donor too"
>"i think all of them were"
>"how does he get away with this"
>"i don't know [redacted] got fired for saying something about it a year ago"
That's how I became redpilled. There are many more but I don't want to think about it anymore.

No, the major key is on blood type, which they'll usually get whether somebody ordered it or not whenever they take your blood in the ER. Then the increasingly globalized computerized medical records system will try to guess at how you match up with potential recipients as a starting point, and then the ER starts to decide whether or not you might be a good priority to harvest from or if somebody else is the better bet.

>proposed
quick, suspend democracy! it's litteraly anudda holocaust

Attached: 1544414099369.png (325x320, 45K)

Just think of it, toothpaste boy. Someday you may get to share your organs with a nigger who may impregnate your daughter, thereby making you your own grandfather. Think harder, faggot.

Semantics, as far as anyone not carving me up like a Christmas goose knows, I'm dead. Also I have no fucking clue how they clean the blood.
I take people apart, I'm not good at putting them back together.

I already did that. Maybe I can get some kids liver and destroy that too

I wanted to mock this, but I believe it is plausible. These are indeed the days of lasers in the jungle.

That's what Obamacare and all that was about. I'm sure it must have evolved substantially by now, but back when IBM's WATSON computer was playing Jeopardy on TV, that was the same equivalence class of system being used to do the correlations and predictions.

It's not just your individual life that is meant to be fungible as in old-fashioned Communism. It's your different body parts as well that can be recycled or reused or mixed and matched. Same with the drive to get a good way to have you drink your own reprocessed, group-pooled urine instead of having to get fresh water all the time. They're obsessed with controlling uh, well, I guess we might be slightly cliche and call it the "circle of life."

Dude, I'm not sure how you got this far only to run off the rails. I'm genuinely surprised.

Attached: 1353427331076.png (305x326, 106K)

Just keep in mind what I said. You'll get there if you keep at it. More and more is going to come out in the media as the global situation devolves further into fighting over resources and technology.

I searched it. Thanks for reminding me, user.

The question of blood was more for any user that could educate me on it.

No fucking way would i be an organ donor, they have to turn off your fucking life support for it to be viable.

This tells me they will INTENTIONALLY turn it off.

Also someone make an aus/pol

>So EVERYONE will be an organ donor

Jews gotta eat.

This is a harvesting planet. You are litteral cattle/food.

Attached: jews pizzagate.png (455x326, 454K)

>in the media
>the global situation
Oh, my lad. I think I mistook you. I think I thought that you would be more rational, but maybe I was wrong. The media are controlled, which you should know by now.

namahjournal.com/doc/Actual/Memory-transference-in-organ-transplant-recipients-vol-19-iss-1.html

Hahahaha that second story.

Correct. That's why it's significant when it's either forced or told to provide certain information for whatever reason. It's lot's of fun these days in the age of the internet because the traditional western mode of control doesn't quite work anymore and somehow they failed to properly anticipate it.

If I were them, I'd just use it as a way to stir chaos while looking helpless, but now they have to deal with more and more liabilities in terms of people who have been in some compartment or other.

My body my choice

>If I were (((them))), I'd just use it as a way to stir chaos while looking helpless
Trippy

Attached: 7.jpg (500x431, 74K)

kek, we got the same thing in france last year, now instead of having to ask to be a donor you have to ask not to be

and we also have some weird deal where we send french organs to israel for free, some jewish politicians put this in place and it's still in place as far as i know

Israel is one of the major organ trafficking crossroads. You might not remember several years ago when it was in the news about how they were laundering the money through synagogues.

>How do they "clean" donated blood of the donor's DNA?
Erythrocytes do not have a nucleus, thus no DNA. Leukocytes do have DNA, and they simply exist in your body for over a year before they finally all get flushed. They are detectable with the right testing.

>thinking medicine is this black and white
enjoy losing your kidneys because the surgeon is tired and the organ surgeon was saying how he had never done kidneys earlier over coffee.