He actually admitted

It was all unverified. Basically just allegations paid for by Clinton and supplied by MUH RUSSIA. And used it to Justify FISA spying on th republican nominee. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Attached: 8F7D6448-DCAB-4CCA-A6CD-043B92727F9B.jpg (950x623, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/08/james-comey-admits-steele-dossier-unverified-months-after-fisa-warrant-granted/
sgtreport.com/2018/12/comey-dossier-was-unverified-before-and-after-fbi-used-it-to-obtain-spy-warrants/
dailycaller.com/2018/12/09/comey-fbi-unverified-dossier/
thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures
politico.com/story/2017/06/08/full-text-james-comey-trump-russia-testimony-239295
scribd.com/document/384380664/2016-FISA-Application-on-Carter-Page
wsj.com/articles/SB117674837248471543
cryptome.org/2018/12/Comey-House.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so the intuition proves right yet again, as it always does

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀..png (500x737, 522K)

And FISA regs require any “evidence” that does not meet the verification requirements be removed from the application.

source?

>allegations paid for by Clinton and supplied by MUH RUSSIA

how much does anyone want to bet that media will bleach bit this admission?

Attached: BleachBit-1.jpg (320x320, 21K)

breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/08/james-comey-admits-steele-dossier-unverified-months-after-fisa-warrant-granted/

sgtreport.com/2018/12/comey-dossier-was-unverified-before-and-after-fbi-used-it-to-obtain-spy-warrants/

dailycaller.com/2018/12/09/comey-fbi-unverified-dossier/

It’s unironically a bombshell and there is no reporting other than the right wing sources go figure

Slide slide slide
>down down it goes
Down down down down
>down the memory hole

Comey is FBIAnon

Attached: 1544397509459.png (1249x4302, 2.79M)

Think user asked for salsa not poo in shoe.

Then read the transcript

thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures

The Woods Procedures
~procedures put in place to ensure no unverified information makes its way on to a FISA application

bump

Got a link?

Can we view the FISA documents pertaining to the drumpf investigation?

Here you go have fun

politico.com/story/2017/06/08/full-text-james-comey-trump-russia-testimony-239295

Some of it - much has been **redacted**

Have to admit they do have lovely Belgian girls showing me crap it don't need.

Reasonable city people trust Hillary Clinton. Only rural drug smokers would want to charge someone for breaking federal laws.

Attached: this is normal.jpg (544x514, 113K)

Here you go seriously just use a search engine

scribd.com/document/384380664/2016-FISA-Application-on-Carter-Page

You’ll notice the dossier’s contemporaneous support were news articles published around the same time in which the primary source was... wait for it... Christopher Steele, author of the pee pee diaries. That’s called circular reporting and it’s not allowed

>> unverified months after FISA warrants obtained

They have NEVER been verified. They will NEVER be verified.

Because the Steele docier is a laughable lie

wanna read the dossier? well here's the original draft from 2007(no typo)

wsj.com/articles/SB117674837248471543

Here you go OP
Full
James Comey Interview by House Judiciary Committee December 8, 2018

cryptome.org/2018/12/Comey-House.pdf

if the link asks you to sign in just google this:

How Lobbyists Help Ex-Soviets Woo Washington

Gib source of fuck offf.

>and it’s not allowed
They must've changed the rules 2 years ago when principles became inconvenient, because there hasn't been any source other than Steele to anyone's knowledge if that's true. MSM uses the fact that it was Republican, Bush-era appointed judges that gave this the go-ahead for the warrants and all of this mess, which changes absolutely nothing about the lack of legitimacy surrounding this shit show. But I guess that hamstringing a marginally nationalist POTUS and keeping the establishment as safe as possible was the goal all along.

lel the sources have been gibbed multiple times in this thread

This man is your hero

Attached: db.jpg (770x430, 32K)

this

Joey baggadonuts has been doin breddy gud

he was raging on todays show

I'm awfully tired, let's all go to sleep.

Entire counter-intel investigation was a sham. All the targets (victims) are being cornered on cooked 302s and decades old hearsay. Mueller's lead coverup henchmen with his band of Democrat attorneys, all with massive conflicts of interests. Comey is an outspoken critic of Trump, the difference was that before he did it behind the scenes before he got fired. The irony is that he still thinks he's impartial.

Attached: Doubles.png (603x747, 492K)

Muellers directive was to make this all go away...

And how does recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and bombing Syria twice play into this?

Attached: 1519430947768.png (926x1215, 1006K)

All you Israelis do is lie.

Attached: 1535480183701.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

I'm just asking, nigger.

they're complicit in the whole thing circular reporting and having the unredacted fisa for over a year. they're digging in deeper every day

*yaaaawn* I'm awfully tired lets all go to sleep.

I'll take "shit the common normies never going to hear about as its buried under an avalanche of Muh Russia" for 2000 please

For an FBI Director, and one known for being hands-on and keeping detailed records and notes to the extent that he WROTE A BOOK about it, he certainly seems to have a terrible memory, and wasn’t aware of anything going on within th FBI during the most consequential investigations of his career

even months after FISA was granted, they never bothered to even try to "verify" it.
it was known to be bullshit - was just used to begin violating his rights.

But Devin Nunes is a nutcase just look at him! He looks like a chipmunk! What a dummy

The fact is, the world would be a much better place without the CIA or the FBI. What would it take to get rid of these welfare queens?

I dunno Special Agent Gomez, you tell us

Great point. Comey was said to religiously make memos.

>Special Agent Gomez
Sorry, I don't take it up the ass from heebs (Special Agent), or eat rice and beans (Gomez). You got the wrong guy.

Isn’t this the Hillary strategy? I don’t remember, not to my knowledge, that’s not how I remember it, etc - they both know not to give any clues about what they knew and when. Just funny Comey is trying to play this card now after being hailed by the media as this Boy Scout who does everything “by the book”

Bongino was really fired up today!

yes he was, for good reason. he and alot of people are suck and tired of this fuckery

>he and alot of people are suck and tired of this fuckery
Indeed, also his podcasts last week were great as well.

Where's this from?

transcript from the comey hearing from friday.235 pages of i dint know, not sure, and dont recall

Bump

bumpty dumpty

Well if everything on Jow Forums is to be believed, the media is complacent if not in direct collusion to deface the president of the United States, so if they report this it'll only be a matter of breadcrumbs before they'd be facing federal charges.

this is semi-incoherent but yes don't expect any significant airtime dedicated to these inconvenient facts - just mindless regurgitation of Comey's statement immediately after the interview in which he stated that the transcript would be "really boring"

boy I'm feeling sleepy anybody else getting just really tired all of the sudden? this is all so boring...

blumph