Non whites, what does your culture think of black people?

Is it true that all other races globally hate blacks?

Attached: 21BE2FB3-BE4D-4D10-BF80-DF7A6CD4C991.jpg (640x336, 48K)

Most Asians countries definitely do, except for Japan they’re about 50/50 on being racist or not

Sorta depends on the region, Kashmir, Punjab, Northern areas where people are light skinned, definitely. "Kallu" (nigger) is a commonly used insult.

The South is far less racist, so they don't hate black people because they're themself black. And since the South never fell to Indo-Aryan culture they don't practice the same version of Hinduism as us, so their opinions on race and caste are very different.

The middle parts are where things get fucked, since those places were colonized by Indo-Aryans they idealize light skin but are dark/brown, so they cope by buying skin lightening products and hate on blacks.

And then there's East India which is basically Chinese people who got put on the wrong side of the border. They're racist to everybody not looking like a chink.

>don’t touch me nigger
>but I’m south Asian /Latino

Your picture fails.

South Indians are not really “black” though, just dark Indians, I mean black as in African descent

I want to visit Africa some time to see for myself. Thinking Ghana

pretty comfy desu , their culture and holidays are pretty nice and they counter a lot of the city leftist cuckery with strict traditionalism .

Attached: %D7%97%D7%92-%D7%94%D7%A1%D7%99%D7%92%D7%93-%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%A9-90-F151111FFF12.jpg (5760x3840, 3.83M)

I didnt make it I found it on twitter

Yeah, most of the hatred against black people doesn't happen in the South. He would fit like a local there, even though the facial structure might not be similar, but skin colour is enough to assimilate.

Every time you hear some African student getting beaten up by a mob or police threatening to jail Africans, it's *always* a Northern city like Delhi or Chandigarh.

Pakistanis are usually LESS racist IMO. Because Hinduism is inherently very racist while Islam is somewhat accepting of all races. For them it's non-Muslim vs Muslim.

really varies from person to person
of course here will call them niggers or some shit but this site isnt really representative

Whats the general view though?

Interesting
So do South Indians identify themselves as “black”?

Even blacks hate other blacks.

if i could replace all haredim in this country with them i'd do it in a heartbeat
they send all their kids to the army unlike the ungrateful haredi parasites and they have 10/10 endurance and camouflage skills maxed out
the one ethiopian in my squad in boot camp would btfo all of us in running untrained and got into sniper training (which is hard to get into) because nobody could find him on our field hiding\camouflage training .

Attached: Sigd-3882-Edit.jpg (2048x1365, 1.06M)

indian census doesn't list black, they identify as Dravidian.

there are actual blacks in India since the middle ages though, we bought them as slaves from the Ottomans to here.

there was a South Indian tamil kid exposing the affirmative action program by first identifying as Asian (Indian) and then as black and he was able to pass as black, on Tucker Carlson.

hard to say
but in public, being racist is severely looked down
the media is quite neutral i would say, but i still feel like it gratives slightly towards accepting them

Im non-white only based on a technicality
>Parents from Argentina, all 8 Great Grandparents are European Immigrants (North Spain, North Italy)
I can confirm that Spics/Latinos despise Blacks, even the countries with significant Mulatto populations like Brazil, Cuba and The Dominican Republic, they all hate blacks.
Blacks are seen as less than shit, mos people will resort to using the insult “Negro de Mierda”, and in Argentina/Uruguay, being even slightly dark skinned entitles you to being called “Negro de Mierda”.

Theres many dark Indians here, some of them are even as dark as Africans.

Didn't your government sterilised a bunch of them? Remember reading an article about it on haartz or some other Israeli news site.

I heard they are looked down on for their skin.

theyre largely dravidian - of which does share a larger sub saharan african addmixture than the rest of the ethnicities present on the indian sub continent

are those the meme 'street shitting' parts of india ? i mean it's hard for non indians to reconcile the superpower launching 100+ satelites on one rocket with people getting beaten for asking people to not streetshit or kids getting raped .

it's kind of the same here we have silicon wadi,build and launch satellites and are about to launch a lunar lander and on the other hand we got pic related people living in shacks

Attached: 17032014-remains-of-blind-man-abu-ghassans-demolished-home-jabal-al-baba-e1-area-jerualem-p-craine.j (3072x2304, 990K)

>haartz

Get off the board, black guy - it'll depress you even worse than it does we whites.

Attached: spencer-gary-younge-im-british-no-cartoon.png (741x468, 58K)

>all 8 Great Grandparents are European Immigrants (North Spain, North Italy)
I have some bad news. Arabs had already changed the racial makeup of Spain and Italy by then.
You're not White.

That number gets lower and lower every time some US Army niggers gang rape a Japanese or Okinawan girl.

Fuck off retard.

user I’ve seen you post this several times before, you’re white. Stop this fake identity crisis shit.

Can I have your stuff?

not really ,there was some initial hostility towards all groups coming here
>old yishuv vs new yishuv
>yishuv vs holocaust survivors that were shamed for being weak and complacent
>people from western countries vs mizrahi people coming in the 60s\70s
>russians in the 90s
>frenchies\anglos in the 00s\10s

the melting pot mentality works ,all these groups pretty much integrated because the workforce\army put them with other groups and the state spent a lot of money teaching them hebrew and helping them integrate

>the melting pot mentality works
Doesn't work anywhere else and I doubt it works all that well in Israel.

Here it depends more on your socioeconomic status.
When I see a black person here in the south, they are usually well-dressed and "normal". I cannot say the same about the north though.

it works perfectly well senpai , people come into the country because they want to be part of the national identity and to embrace it
it also worked perfectly well in usa , potatoniggers and pastaniggers there are as well integrated as mizrahis and russians are here .

the thing with migration is the bigger the volume the more afford you gotta put into promoting assimilation and integration , with low volume migration the migrants basically have no choice but to integrate but with high volume you start getting places with large concentrations of them where the push to integrate into the overall culture isnt as powerful .

thankfully the army ,education and workforce takes care of most of the problem as without learning the language and integrating you're fucked in terms of career\work

All mexicans in general do not like to racemix.
Especially with the black race.
mexicans with european blood don't like to mix with Native Mexican Indians.
And pured indians dont like to mix with anybody, much less black.
But everybody pretty much treats each other with respect.
Mexicans with

Hispanics don't get better, Blacks don't get better, the descendents of the Irish likely do worse than other Whites, etc.

>the thing with migration is the bigger the volume the more afford you gotta put into promoting assimilation and integration , with low volume migration the migrants basically have no choice but to integrate but with high volume you start getting places with large concentrations of them where the push to integrate into the overall culture isnt as powerful .
This is a fucking joke. Integration doesn't happen, not one Western country has managed to integrate Blacks or MENA, not even the US after hundreds of years.

>thankfully the army ,education and workforce takes care of most of the problem as without learning the language and integrating you're fucked in terms of career\work
You are delusional. IQ, behavior, etc are all influenced by genes.

Arent blacks in Mexico heavily mixed already? I saw some pics and they hardly look black.

Sure, Akmed. Go gangrape a child in broad daylight, the Swede males won't stop you. lol

Yes. Mexican's refer to them as Moyos. If nigger had a translation in spanish moyo is the exact embodiment of that word.

The Italians have 0-1% Moor ancestry, except the Sicilians(and maybe another region) who sit 5%.

Oh, ok lol

Attached: Itailian Honkies.jpg (1160x773, 128K)

I think its true. They are the most hated race on Earth.

(OP)
sorry for my fucking english, but I want to proceed:

Niggers are the worst, they don't want to change their cultural habits (they lack in parenthood, education and discipline) neither their proclivity in which they worse their hometowns and the places in which they migrate.
they don't want people of other ethnicities to solve their problems but neither to make changes for their one sake. the state give them funds, make social programs, even give them health care and give them jobs, and must of all let them run use their own administrations in regions where they are the majority, and when they do, they fuck up somehow.
when other politicians and people say or suggest that "the problem is endemic", they protest and the cycle begins again
>>pic related is Buenaventura, an example.

Attached: 00d789008f316bf8f883c7819c5916bd.jpg (946x630, 192K)

> not one Western country has managed to integrate Blacks or MENA
that is simply untrue ,both anglos and frencheies integrated a lot of africans and asians in their imperial and colonial days
>You are delusional. IQ, behavior, etc are all influenced by genes.
so what ?

take a walk though the street of an average israeli city , it is undeniable proof that integration of vastly different ethnicities and cultures works perfectly well .

the lack of success in integrating incoming foreigners is usually a sign of weak national spirit and lack of patriotism .

Attached: dafa1f5ae381539cbfed9e0f1031287c.jpg (1500x1500, 453K)

Why do you cherry pick photos of medniggers

Attached: 99CC068D-CED7-4F3C-A5F7-E8054D9472DF.jpg (900x900, 75K)

Naw White and yellow vs shitskin is the race war ina nutshell.

Swap the hand labels for 'White people' and 'South Asians' please.

I think genetically, blacks can't get their shit together. So, i can't fault them too much for being what they are. However, I still treat them as any dangerous animal.
What i do have a problem with is the people who enable and manipulate them. Those people have to die.

I honestly m8, go screw yourself most black people in my circle are not interested in welfare and want to work hard. Black people can't afford health care unlike white people who have money to afford the cancer screening diagnostic tests.

Attached: IMG-20181209-WA0001.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

For the same reason you found one with dyed, straightened hair.
Psst, the dark bushy eyebrows and dark eyes give it away.
Wonder if she has hairy arms too.
Don't even need to see her nipples to know that she isn't White.
You could have least found a second generation German-Italian citizen to prove me wrong.

Not every White person was issued a million dollars at birth. So tell me, how can Whites afford cancer screening and blacks cannot?

I didnt make it

I have the same opinion in regards to their nature and even why treat them with a different attitude, but it's for that nature that they are a perfect tool for the left agenda, race mixing tend to create the illusion that acceptance is more implicit with the fact that niggers association with other ethnicities is itself a reality of tolerance and coexistence, but the reality is that creates more problems and make theme even more difficult to solve (because now is the family's problem) which make sense in the eyes of those who force equality in societies, especially in those who have multiple ethnic communities in which is not common the imbriding between ethnicities

Attached: FB_IMG_1533164496412.jpg (1145x1145, 160K)

Attached: 1525400319506.png (600x600, 247K)

I have a hard time thinking the Sikhs beat anyone up. I may only be used to american Sikhs but they are a kind people

Lol most northern Italians look whiter than poles.

Yes. Being a nigger in Brazil is absolute shit tier.

Though I don't consider myself white, people here in the US look at me and treat me as a white person.

In Brazil I'm 100% considered white. It's a great feeling not being a nigger voting for Lula, Dilma, and the welfare state.

i have no problem with Black people but i hate Niggers
on a side note why south asians in the pic? Poos are basically niggers who shit in street

What about your culture? I heard arabs dont like blacks.
Indians dont like blacks.

South Asians and Latinos are the same as blacks in my eyes

we're not fucking Arabs how many time i should explain this to you
anyway we Algerians and North Africans in general do not hate Blacks but we look down on them, we have some sub saharan refugees over here half the people don't care at all about them (no love no hate) the other half makes fun of them like i see them sometimes giving them food in exchange of dancing Gangam style while taking a video of them they even made them wear women clothes and Hijab just for the luls

Attached: 1541740459691.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Sure, kike worshipper. Whatever you say. lol Send more money to greatest ally for me. lol

The only reason why "black people" in your circle are the way they are, its because in generations of been slaves of white people they were domesticated and learn how to fear to their superiors. That's why niggers in the United States are so angered and resentful with whites and at the same time are so fearful of the common order. Not like south america's niggers, in which was more common that not, the case of they escaping in the jungle to which case, they weren't caught because was more easy to buy other than to search for them.

Attached: 1536280416231.jpg (2000x1500, 415K)

Are there black Algerians?

yes mainly in the desert

>nobody could find him on our field hiding\camouflage training

With your god-blessed large noses, how could you not just sniff your way to him?

Attached: 5a90465c89e6e57d008b45c5-750-563.jpg (750x563, 67K)

black people are the whites of the 21st century, basically the dominant global cultural force in the world

hip-hop officially bested rock music (itself a black invention) as the most popular and consumed genre globally in 2017. How many white (or non-black) significant rappers do you know except eminem, beastie boys and mac miller? even those are either irrelevant now or dead

Do people like them?

What do Georgians think of blacks?

I have literally never heard someone say they had respect for blacks as a people

as long they stay in their region

Your paranoia over black people is pretty ridiculous. Why do you care about another man's wife and kids so much. You white people are the ones that encouraged race mixing for centuries when you conquered and genocide the amerindians.

Attached: repnvangvabaric31712201_1.jpg (800x526, 88K)

amerindians are still people though...

And blacks are also still people....

Attached: FB_IMG_1537807642340.jpg (960x480, 56K)

Yes. Even blacks hate blacks.

Do they make good music?

We hate them.
Even blacks here hate other blacks.

Yes. But the hate people feel towards them is understood and therefore not criticized since they have no special slavery snowflake status like in the US.

Why do people hate them?

They are having a black pride movement in Brazil now.

For the same reason that you hate them.

I dont hate them.

Afghan expat. My family and my region dislike them. Even the Muslim blacks aren't really Muslim. They are Monkey Muslims.

A pathetic little movement that is nothing but yet another laughing stock in this country.

>You white people are the ones that encouraged race mixing for centuries when you conquered and genocide the amerindians.
See You didn't see my flag, did you?
It's not the same case between south america and north america. you are arguing making the assumption that colonisation was the same in all the Americas. A fact remains, the reason why spaniards were so obsessed with race mixing was in fact the way of making sure that the colonial society did not gain coercion nor have a unity of identity in which the may rise us as a great ethical unity and proceed to develop our independence and our own national identity (being the case with the United States)
Even when we gain independence thanks to Napoleon, we lost it because we don't maintain coercion do to the fact that "el crisol de razas" (the race mixing political/cultural ethos)
it weakened us do to our lack of unity and create more problems cause no one knew what was the legit entity of government.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532477670962.jpg (715x481, 29K)

Jow Forums is a black board pham

Also, I am hispanic so I know who bad thing can get when culture and race are forced to be interconnected and make the case of recognize those differences to make sustainable communities it's not a sin, don't try to use "white blame". That shit doesn't work with me.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535511322652.jpg (700x700, 37K)

everybody hates niggers. niggers hate other niggers which is why they kill each other in far greater numbers than anyone else.

Not hate them but they are treated as lower than everyone else, they are only on the spotlight if they do something in sports.

Every race has internal conflicts tbf.

we do
as you can see in picture one the jews let some haiti niggers in

Attached: this hurts.png (1280x720, 223K)

and as you can see in picture 2 , niggers leaved because they said we are to racist (and no one gave them jobs)

Attached: hope in the country restored.png (1284x952, 81K)

we don't need to integrate people from other culture into our country.

I can tell this is a shill because it doesn't say "niggers". sage

Are you guys blacks?

niggers are redeemable
The only "people" I hate based purely on genetics are Gypsies and Jews.

based

more than 60% are mestizos.
my last comment was actually dumb, since this country has people from different cultures.
And yes, its a shithole.

Add Korea to that too. Most of the FOB Koreans where I live are very friendly with black people. A lot of the younger ones have black boyfriends and girlfriends.

Really?
You guys seem “blacker” than the typical hispanic country.