I see brown civilizations

I see brown civilizations

I see Asian Civilizations

I see BLACK civilizations

But I can't see wh*Te civilizations. Where is your civilization, wh*Tes?

Attached: 1510238075757.jpg (960x720, 127K)

up my ass and to the left

>netherlands
listen nigger, shitposting from your receptionist position doesnt meant youre anything better than gutter trash

All of those were whites

You are bringing shame to our country using that flag and shitposting this crap.

>we

Writing the history of your failed civilization and making the map you're using.

Mesopotamian Civ was historically speaking indo-european. The muzzies came from the peninsula after the prophet united them

Egypt was not "black" in the sense that we use the word. They were north African, not sub-saharan.

At any rate, your observation that there were no substantial white civilizations at that time is kind of correct (depending on your definition of white). I suspect that the selection effects that led to a higher white IQ (and also the effects that led to a lower Middle Eastern IQ) had not taken place at the time of the first river valley civilizations.

You're living in what's left of it, faggot.

this

>windmillnigger actually say down and thought about this thread, decided it was a good idea, then posted it for (you)s

wh*Tes are subhuman apes who were created by Yakub (may Allah destroy his house)

>Netherlands
You're living in it

there is NO black civilizations ever

Crete, you historically illiterate polderfag

You're living in it, muhammed.
Also Egypt, babylon, Rome etc etc.

Also Atlantis

>let's not show in the map Crete and Mycenaean Greece, the first European civilizations, literally the cradle of Europe

w*ite are so dumn

But goblekli Tepe is several hundred miles to the north west

They all got overran by Bantu savage who were funded by Arab slave dosh in the 15th century.

Literal small ethnostates . The civilized ones were sold as slaves to the Americas and the Middle East After the Bantu expansion. That’s why blacks in us and blacks in Africa look barely anything alike and are genetically separate

This

There you go.

Attached: Danubian_civilization.jpg (514x768, 111K)