Did Hitler actually kill Jews or not?

Ok so my friend told me about you guys and how you know what you're talking about (Still on the fence), so I've been browsing this site for about 20 minutes doing some research etc. I know you're all Neo-Nazis and how you praise Hitler for killing the Jews, but like then I see some topics some of y'all posting, stuff like "Oh Hitler didn't do anything it's all a hoax, the Jews made it up" Can you people elaborate? I knew there was a divide between the left and right, but why are all you guys arguing about whether Hitler roasted a few Jews? Like bro, just move on, no one cares. I hope I can be accepted in this community because to be honest, some of you niggas aight by my standards.

Attached: IMG_3481.png (1944x2592, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hXY__lz16v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No he gave them 6 million reichsmarks each and a free plane ticket to Israel and it was so generous some Jews killed themselves because they were overcome with generosity they couldn't tolerate their parasitic behavior anymore

I don’t think hitler personally killed anyone after wwi

>no timestamp on picture
>memeflag
>1 post by this id
>writing too good for a sheboon
try again plebbit

Today's date and remove shirt

Attached: 1544168858179.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

no he gave them sage and sent them on their way

FPBP

Attached: 1538396224733.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

He tried to move them out. But he challenged the Rothschild banking system and that's what caused the war

#usury

Attached: nazi jews history.jpg (600x1763, 892K)

wtf is a sheboon?

What kind of fucking bait is this?
>that flag
>that FACE!
Time stamp now!
WTF?

>Like bro, just move on, no one cares.
Bankers care

Attached: Churchill ww2 reasons usury jews bank.jpg (986x761, 292K)

man fuck this

Attached: D5GFLTg.gif (258x199, 1.05M)

>Did Hitler actually kill Jews or not?
Read this thread

Know what they did to the West:

Attached: gas chamber was full.jpg (884x758, 159K)

fuck of denzel, your time on the dick show was funny, but its time for you to go

Attached: 1542752820676.png (994x843, 652K)

Just lurk more. You destroyed any chance of having real responses or having a real conversation by posting your picture.

it obviously happened

Learn something nigger.

#usury
#interest
#BankNotes

Attached: jews pizza banking usury.jpg (520x1291, 326K)

Dat timestamp was clearly stolen.

Timestamp
>she
she
>boon
baboon

Kys nigger go back to r*ddit

You are currently not seeing our best and brightest. There are a few good anons in this thread but seriously give it some time, it’s not going to be made clear in just a few days

Trust in the plan
Q

Obviously played up to prepare a land grab.

Attached: KIKED.png (624x217, 7K)

I’m going to say the n-word

truth is he treated them very well. truth is he was probably a masonic agent serving world jewry.

whitey doesn't want to admit that to themselves because it puts him on par with the blacks, who have always been slaves of the jews. Hitler being a jewish agent means whites have also always been slaves of the jews (since christianity basically)

this fact is too much for most to bear, so they retreat to the Hitler is great narrative, which actually sets back their progress, which is why jews shill for hitler so much.

You're not Q

Yes he is kike.

Anonymous is Q and so you are too

I didn't do anything though wtf
So he was a Jew?
I don't think I'm allowed to post that on here

basements full of masturbation machines jerking off jew kids till they died.
basements full of spinning blades chopping people into pieces.
train cars that dumped jews into giant ovens.

none of that happened but was part of the immediate propaganda after the war.

majority of americans were german.
nobody wanted fight their uncles and cousins.
need to lie your ass off to get people to fight their own families.

wartime propaganda. If jerkoff machines and basement blades are a lie... the rest probably is too.

"basements full of masturbation machines jerking off jew kids till they died." Explain

Fuck you racist bitch

Post a another pic with today's date on a peice of paper.

evidence suggests he served jewry.

you don't have to be a jew to serve jewry. you could successfully defend the position that all wars of christianity and islam were serving jewry. that doesn't mean the frontman they used to lead troops was a literal jew. it's not really relevant to the outcome. jews couldn't do what they do without shabbos goyim, who should be called race traitors and jew lovers.

just look back at the history of islam and christianity. there is no way any race other than jew was controlling those movements. they are barbaric and brutal and sadistic to an extent you just don't see in other races (note that jews and arabs are essentially the same race).

white supremacy is a facet of jewish "dharma" (system of government), your people have been their slaves since antiquity. but whites descend from Indians so they don't have that same white superiority intrinsic belief (white skins are less dharmic than darker skins, so there's no connection between skin colour and nobility to us whereas your line has been eugenically engineering lighter skin through inbreeding and thus is a literal white supremacy)

Attached: world racial history.jpg (1280x936, 487K)

>no timestamp on picture
You expect a nigger to understand the concept of a timestamp?

Attached: 1531719546135.jpg (629x800, 216K)

that was some of the propaganda being reported by "eyewitnesses"

Attached: lie.jpg (710x644, 178K)

>nigger too stupid to know to timestamp
>nigger breaking the rules on purpose
Either or, checks out honestly...

think again nazi scum

Attached: 1541577209504.jpg (600x914, 268K)

Lol so fuckin fake

Attached: holocaust starter pack.jpg (982x718, 111K)

B-b-but some old lady is making the rounds at elementary schools saying that Hitler personally burnt one of her parents alive at the stake! You can google it if you don't believe me! It's got to be true - I read it on the internet!

come on guys the nigger wants to help get rid of the jews so we should use the niggers to do our dirty work then send them all back to the congo.

Why the fuck are y'all racist towards African-Americans? I read on here that the Jews are the ones who oppressed us through social engineering, and the white people are next. You call me nigger and all that shit but one day they'll be calling you racist names too.

NO, but there where some jews that where committing terrorist attacks and such, they where of course dealt with accordingly.
My Gramps (Opa) tells me all about the war. I can answer honestly, unlike jew families we don't lie to our kin.

Attached: changedffilename.jpg (960x728, 89K)

This,
jews wouldn't be where they are today without his help, death camps were actually concentration camps to concentrate them in one place to avoid any of them participate in the white mans war and to avoid any jew lives lost unnecessarily, the ones you see skinny are a mix of pows and some jews and some pics of the jew created death camps from russia with pics of christians starving and dying , the ones that are German pics are in those conditions cause the allies bombed food and provision routes, they wrre treated exceptionally well and had theaters, pools, bars, where paid etc etc etc. Really think hard about it... Would you wastes thousands transporting a couple jews thousands of miles away to just gas them and not shoot them in the spot ? Hell just going out to search for them to shoot them sounds hillarious.. fucking lol

The truth is, some races are smarter than others. Jews are the smartest race of all and are universally hated by every other race and certain Jewish families control most of the world banks. This has been exaggerated into a white supremacist meme of no holocaust because it's easy to divide people when you exaggerate their views. Did 6 million Jews actually die in the Holocaust? Probably not even close. But a lot of people certainly died. The banks ran the Nazis. The banks ran the Soviets. The banks ran the Western powers.

Races are different, but I don't think anyone is better than anyone. A lot of Jewish people think they are "chosen" and better than anyone. This leads to the anti-semitic backlash and the cycle repeats.

This is site is full of a lot of geniuses and autists and a lot of psychopaths. There's also a lot of brown and black people LARPing as Nazis here. Just look up when Jow Forums has met up like /hwndu/

Yes, of course but not how you think and not nearly as many. Most died from a combination of typhus and and poor conditions after supply lines were cut. He was even trying to make to deals to ship them into the middle east.

Attached: 1540884333433.jpg (5000x5000, 1.82M)

this is whats behind every BBC poster

Attached: 1467999020590.gif (320x244, 1.37M)

Attached: 1540606871568.jpg (565x502, 153K)

Attached: 1544348988739.jpg (624x552, 75K)

Hitler was a Rothschild, a crypto jew, why would he kill jews it doesn't make any sense. Instead make everyone think the jews are being picked on so horribly they get gibs in perpetuity.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

1. We do not praise Hitler for killing jews.
2. You must lurk for one year before posting at which time you will be upgraded from lurker to bonafide newfag.

They did oppress you, but they are also well aware of your peoples' nature. You (as in your majority) tend to destroy every location that you populate. Jews purchased you from victorious tribes, brought you here, owned you here and then pretended they had nothing to do with you when slavery was outlawed. After that, they started using you as a weapon which is still going on today.

Attached: 1533165832927.png (800x798, 91K)

Attached: holocaust.jpg (565x502, 163K)

> I hope I can be accepted in this community
you need to lurk moar

youtu.be/hXY__lz16v8

This will essentially tell you everything

Attached: treb.jpg (765x441, 47K)

Attached: 1539901697977.jpg (308x296, 63K)

Is that my nigger Gambino?

Yeah. Just not 6 million (there were only 4 million in all of Europe in 1900 and 2/3rd of German Jewry fled the state in the late 20s and 30s) and not in the manner they say. Americans, Brits, and Soviets ALL committed war crimes. The real joke is that Hitler is the one blamed for them. And that’s why it is said Hitler did nothing wrong, so people will wake the fuck up to reality. There are no 100% pure evil actors in history, except internationalist Jews and gentiles who have ran the world for hundreds of years and nearly obliterated the planet just because Germany didn’t want Jews, usury, and predatory banking anymore. That’s all it takes to go down in history as the devil incarnate, choosing your people over backdoor payments from the world oligarchs that have been trading control of the world since the Holy Roman Empire.

Attached: 1533220261589.jpg (1668x2461, 1.4M)

Look up a documentary on youtube on the correction of majdanek and the ckrrection of the number going from 2,000,000 to 75,000.

Attached: 1540607519222.jpg (647x442, 62K)

Attached: 1234.jpg (556x954, 345K)

the holocaust was invented by Jews and pushed by lying Bolsheviks (also Jews)

Attached: deathcamps.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Attached: missing.webm (352x640, 2.88M)

We used zyklon b and a delousing agent for incoming immigrants and prisoners for years.

Attached: 1540607539514.jpg (640x466, 75K)

You have a lot to learn. Hitler was protecting the Jews in secure enclaves. Before they could be repatriated to Jewusalem.

Louisville Kentucky

look up auschwitz lies hidden truth.
best one

This is all you need to read my slow dark friend

Attached: baste.jpg (1300x956, 172K)

It's one and a half million now....

Attached: Auch_dees.jpg (548x512, 67K)

Attached: 1540607014013.jpg (795x868, 253K)

Nice memeflag you're hiding behind. Why you ashamed of your Israeli flag?

Attached: 1488239128083.jpg (411x224, 32K)

One day whites will be next ? lol we have been slaves a long time ago, it's just in a different way without the wips since whites like to be tricked into slavery and not forced.... we fight their wars, we pay for their life styles, we build their country, and since sometime back you were freed from your way of slavery and place into our way of slavery and now you think you are free and have been played into thinking it's all white peoples fault .

Actual Zambese or just on vacation?

Whites haven't been slaves though

user, that's a nig.
A hapa would be far more accurate.

You get that people don't sit on the field too right? Fucking retard tier shit like this is why no ones takes this seriously.

I honestly feel sorry for you. You jumped head first into a den of wolves.

OP's pic looks like the black guy that works at the food lion near my house

If no one wants me to ask my Nazi Grampa nothing I'm out. Yes He was a German Officer.

Happy Hanukkah

they have been

Of course people care.

Jews get money if the Holohoax was real.

If its proven and widely believed that its a lie.

What do you think will fucking happen to the Jews when everyone learns they had been SCAMMING YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY.

Your taxes, goy reparations for Jews.

I have thick skin, it don't effect me

>coliseum
Learn to spell before trying to convince people you’re credible and not another conspiracy nut.

Actually they have, all races have been at some point

Nigger

Actual Zambian....by birth.

People like you and me gotta stick together

Polish fucks were slaves
The irish were slaves. Only low tier whites have been slaves because slavery is a state of mind that the negro just so happens to readily accept.

>. I know you're all Neo-Nazis
Neo nazis are heroin addicts and self harm themselves.
A real nazis would gas them too.
In 1919 a bunch of Jews used a belt fed maching gun to mow down Germanic people in their own country.
Ww2 was not an over night decision.

What did he do during the regime. If he was a clerk or something nah.

Attached: Dumb nig.jpg (250x333, 37K)

Good luck. The lower dimensional energy encompasses your entire existence

It is but the one on majdanek shows the numbers changed officially and it's a place that supposedly killed even more than Auschwitz.

Attached: 1541164412955.png (1165x1139, 1.1M)

This is why I respect European Nazis more than the ones here in America, y'all never had Nazis, it seems like I know more than some of you people