>start trade war
>do everything you can to ruin our main industries
>why is Germany drifting towards China?
>w-what happened to our alliance?

Attached: file.png (855x872, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, germans are starting to suck the chink pecker now that russian cock isnt enough to satisfy them

Germans are always the chink in Europe’s armour.

You're all mongoloid anyways, what do you think the Eternal Hun is?

they will flood your market with Chinese people and shitty goods and you get to buy them.
what a great deal

There’s a reason Prussians allied without Hungarians to form AustroHungarian empire. Laugh at the Balkans all you want but they know who the real enemy of Europe is.

I'm okay with this, fuck Europe.

*allied with Hungarians

Cheers to our new bolshevik friends then

Attached: Sino-german_cooperation (1926-1941).png (600x553, 78K)

Did Europe make fun of your European heritage again?

I used to like Germany. Now I think the US and Russia should team up to invade you again. You're destroying yourselves and Europe
>But...but Murikans are globalist and made us like this
Don't be niggers about it. Take some responsibility. Your country can barely handle sandniggers. Just imagine what Chinks are going to pull off.

I should have said EU.

two soulless bugpeople together

O

THIS

Americans and Russians are just as bad as Germans and Anglos. All of you stay out of Europe.

I want cheap prices good products

kek, who do you think is profiting the most from China's rise?

Good because Germans are starting to figure out that propping up US hegemony was a mistake

Attached: file.png (640x360, 83K)

Imagine actually siding with the Chinks, this is why Germans can never be leaders and always need someone to lead them

>US hegemony
Wonderful. Now if we can just sever ties with Israel, we'll be set.

We'll just station our troops in western Poland then.

you'll get one and only one

>Germans ally with brutal foreign Dictators so that they can attack fellow Western Powers
I'm Shocked

>Germany
>propping up anything
If the US and the rest of Europe (including Italy) hadn't forgiven most of your debts you would be greek tier now.

Nice

It's a shame you're part of the EU and cannot negotiate things like this on your own. Talk all you want, you're still bound by the EUs rules.

Underrated.

Attached: sonicwut.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Two countries trying to destroy the world, in very different ways.

Our interests align, it's as simple as that

>a repeat of Versailles wouldn't have lead to WW3

Attached: file.png (658x755, 464K)

They took more than they forgave.
It was more about restructuring the German economy away from heavy insdustry (and industry they saw as competing with theirs).
Ironically the small enterprises proved even better for Germany.

All through European history, who has the enemy been? Germany. They are pathologically hell bent on destroying Europe and all its countries, they tried twice by war and this third time it seems they will succeed by politics and immigration. They should never have been allowed to reach such a powerful political and economic position again. One thing we can truly blame the Jews for.

They are the major market for all German machinery honestly
Now go get some hunduranianians to pick your crops

>They are the major market for all German machinery
until they reverse engineer it, go get some muslims to fuck your wife and maybe some Chinese to clean up the mess

You have it backward, US hegemony is what's propping up Germany. Have fun with your export driven economy where if America decides to stop guaranteeing global shipping and/or energy.

pay for your BLACKED.com subscription first you Brazil 2.0

>if Germany doesnt buy more overpriced Amerimutt junk and acts as a buffer between Russia and Amerimutts Germany can fuck off. we can pull out our "protection" any time! also fuck your sanction countering Amerimutt subsdies and price dumping extra sanctions for u!!!
>ok. hi China
>NOOO FUCK GERMANY U STUPID CHINA BAD! GERMANY MUST STAY OCCUPIED! YOU NEED TO TAKE THE FIRST HIT FOR US AND OPPRESS NATIONALISTM! I MEAN OUR PROTECTION AND FREE TRADE EXCEPT WITH ALL THESE COUNTRIES ISRAEL AND WE DONT LIKE!
>no
>REEEEEEEEE

Who do you think runs the EU? Brexit only made Germany's position stronger

>what is belt and road
You can't even block trade between Germany and China anymore. And if you start chimping out and blocking sea traffic like the Niggers you are we will simply help China improve its military technology and make trillions doing so.

Attached: file.png (743x905, 695K)

>Our interests align
Yes, we know, destroying the world

so we are a vassal of china instead of usa now?

win or fail? i dont know

ok Mehmet

Why don't you go die for Isreal

>what is belt and road
Enjoy your transport costs going up by more than a factor of ten. And that's before every country between you and China starts charging you road tolls. Convenient how you ignored the issue of your absolute energy dependence. You Krauts live in a house of cards, accept it.

I will spread the seed of ZOG wherever I see fit

EU=Germoney

From what I've read, Germany is one of the few countries in Europe who didn't exploit, but actually helped China industrializing. Ofcourse they got paid, but they didn't exploit them like the Brits did. Is this true? If so, the chinese probably haven't forgotten

>America guaranteeing global shipping
What are you talking about, mutt?

None of the largest shipping companies are American.

Attached: maersk_mc_kinney_moller-9619907-container_ship-8-168391-1024x673.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

>house of cards
>no oil
>lots of Muslims
>shitty weather
>relying on China
>China
Fuck you germany and your shitty weather

I know it's your family's tradition

>All through European history, who has the enemy been? Germany.
Your knowledge of history is Yank-tier.

Germans are basically Jews. Look at your politicians. Look at your EU. I take it back. Germans are worse then Jews -politically speaking

>Germany propping up shit

Your military is a fucking joke.

Says the amerimutt's # 1 whore in Europe. Good job selling the continent out to 56%.

>Trump wants bilateral trade
>FUCK YOU DRUMPF, ONLY EU CAN MAKE DEALS
>China wants bilateral trade
>s'cool

The ice is melting up North.

Germany will put their goods into big Scandinavian ships, and sail along north of Russia into Japan and China.

Panama can go fuck itself.

Attached: globes-Artboard_1.jpg (2400x1256, 735K)

>stop buying cheap Russian gas
>they could cut off your supply anytime now
>our LNG is 6 times the price per MWh but we would never betray you
>nevermind that we keep threatening to backstab you, just trust us

Germany has been buying Russian and before that Soviet gas since the 1960ies. Just look at what you did to your most favored '''''ally''''' UK after WW2.

Attached: file.png (360x502, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

The US navy maintains freedom of navigation in international shipping lanes.

nobody cares about germutts though

Yeah, Germany was actually the first Western country they developed foreign policy for after they opened up.
Plus they still like lots of our old eastern commies. It's weird.

Gold star over here

Why not Merkel in the pic? Xi would have send his premier then, you can see in his face you'll pay for this.

Why would you need that along the coast of Russia?Secondly, do you actually believe it's so diffucult to install some turrets and missiles into a massive container ship to ward off some Somali niggers?
Because that's what we have been doing since this Burger protection has done nothing for us.

This is in China, nevermind. I thought it's in Germany.

This, a million times

Upvoted x 100

*Gives you reddit gold friendo

Chinks always want to become Nazi, and Germans (in the past and even in present days despite heavy surveillance) and Chinks and jews share many similar values: want to be on top, "independent", being the most hated...
Germany right now is an occupied country and American gov (under jew control) don't want them to ever be independent because of that.

Germany just needs Russia really.

The coast along Russia is more than enough to secure trade into Japan and Taiwan/China.

This isn't about third world pirates, when mutts talk about the US navy maintaining freedom of navigation what they mean is that they will be the ones attacking your shipping.
It's a protection racket and it's about time to tell them to fuck off.

That's really disgusting, since Trump brags in his rallies about how he is "protecting" the sea trade lanes for free, to rile up his constituency and make them angry at Europeans.

If it's true that this "protection" is just mafia bullshit all along then it just even more disgusting.

literally pointless kabuki of Zionist Jew vs. Globalist Jew

At this point it would be in our interest to Nuke Germany.

>USA is chilling, minding it's own business
>Germany does a backflip, spreads shit all over the floor, and jumps out a window screaming incomprehensible phrases
FTFY

Why?
Iran has never flown a plane into any of your buildings, unlike your Ally Saudi Arabia.

Mutts need to realise they are the bad guys, with nothing but bad "friends" around them.

Attached: 1256762831113.gif (384x288, 46K)

Of course Merkels moral authoritarian Germany has more in common with totalitarian authoritarian Chi-coms.

Stop thinking of the krauts as part of western civilization. They’ve gone insane.

Attached: CB4415C9-9599-41CE-8248-944ED2F6EAF3.jpg (1104x1806, 503K)

Japanese people don't discuss politics with each other and have one domineering party, wtf are you going about?

No independent media either, everything is state owned or heavily coerced.

>it's about time to tell them to fuck off
Except you can't. Your combined navies are utterly incapable of challenging the USN. That's what you get for being dependent and living off gibs for defense. It's cute as well how you think only the Americans would be interested in fucking with your shipping. We aren't now and we aren't getting anything for providing freedom of navigation so why would we interfere just for the shit of it? You really ought to be concerned about third party nations with agendas that don't line up with yours.

>be me
>read Fuhrer instead of further
>start crying in nostalgia

Attached: CommentPhotos.com_1406570831.jpg (290x260, 45K)

>It's cute as well how you think only the Americans would be interested in fucking with your shipping
Are you talking about those pesky Russian Pirates that don't actually exist?

Or perhaps the dangerous Eskimos along the coast of Greenland?

we should have eradicated G*ermans after they chimped out and destroyed Europe for a 2nd time. Not to mention destroying Rome

The only reason NATO is needed is because Germany props up the Russian government via buying billions in oil and natural gas

Now they are siding with the chinks. Time to just nuke them and be done with it

Attached: trump glare.jpg (361x341, 28K)

>France controls half of Africa's finances
>China controls the other half
>China realise the burgers are schizophrenic every 8th year and allies with Germany instead
It's as simple as that, Burger. You will be made irrelevant between EU/Asia/Africa.

Attached: 1347160786502.gif (590x333, 124K)

Ypu think the waves of islamic refugees with war experience are going to be happy as Germany starts bragging about their new BFF, China, who are literally throwing muslims into re-education camps?

Shut up, nigger.

Attached: 1543210203542.png (624x351, 17K)

It's cute coming from a country that's creating wars in Middle East, a country that borrowed culture from Europe, have no real culture and foundation and let the bankers hijacked the government too fast.
Before you ask, I'm Italian

>retard seriously doesn't understand that piracy will return if no one is willing to stop it

You lack imagination. Maybe Germany exports to a country that ends up going to war, and their opponents don't like foreign shipping fueling their adversary's economy.
Could be anyone on the continent of Europe with a navy who is mad that Germany went and fucked everything up. Again. Give it a few years, memeflag. Europe is going to get a lot less friendly if America stops forcing everyone to play nice. If we pull back you'll all be at each others' throats again.

Those muslims are the underclass and depended on free money from the state.

100 U-boats for you good sir

well fuck you too

>be good with finance
>EU/Asia/Africa

pick one

>piracy will return
When have Russians and Eskimos ever pirated freight ships from other countries?

fucking teutons dude

> what happened to our alliance?

You're lucky you were even allowed in NATO. I'm of German descent and I am so fucking happy my grandparents fled Germany when they could.

What happened to our alliance?

Bitch please we should have let the Soviets rape every single one of your women and marched all the men off to Siberia. You deserve worse than what you ever got.

Fucking fuck Germany.

Attached: 16711838_408090146211117_8162311547282758306_n.jpg (468x358, 27K)

100 years ago. Just like most other countries.

Yeah whatever Chang, you can continue to hide behind your memeflag while we continue to run the world.

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

You will be like gnats to DDT.

Two countries that rely on exports are teaming up..... lol Get fucked Germany. You don't have any right to freely access American markets. Pay the tariffs and go fuck yourself.

Citation needed. Give some examples if this extreme Russian pirates.

You mean the Ushkuiniks?

you do not understand how china needs other regions to prosper if it wants to rise as a STABLE economic superpower. you get stability by adding other productive regions you can exchange goods with. the us did this with japan and germany. these other regions can help your region bounce back from a crisis. china might be the most prosperous in their sheme but basically all of eurasia will boom if they can implement one belt.

If you know anything about (((student protests)), you would know they all deserve to be gassed.

Just look at how your Evergreen colleges and Berkeley college ended up.

Screw you euro bugs. The US Navy has kept the sea lanes open for trade since after WW II .
Let some other countries pull their fair share for awhile.