Lifetime NRA member to plead guilty to spying on Americans for Russia

But keep saying that russia is not trying to undermine the West...

shareblue.com/maria-butina-guilty-russian-spy-nra/

Attached: fgcgc.jpg (1092x681, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320
youtube.com/watch?v=2vO3GNexHYI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Weinmann
shareblue.com/maria-butina-guilty-russian-spy-nra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The west is undermining itself at this point

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

Fuck off kike

Mate, east or west, you are fucked either way.
E.Europe has to go the third way, the only way

>shareblue
It's like you're not even trying, cuck

Shareblue niggers glow in the dark.

>shareblue
CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

Attached: 1543867018757.jpg (499x389, 72K)

Attached: 1544300413417.png (640x550, 532K)

ShareBlue is a bigger threat to the West than Russia is now. Congratulations.

Fuck off, memeflagger.

Attached: the leaf behind the leftie jproxy.png (500x492, 189K)

So we understand what is reality here:

1) she was low level. They intercepted her communications and the most she did was date a conservative, attend some NRA events and attend inauguration.

2) She is so low level she has 0 to do with Muller, otherwise she would be charged with espionage and something like moving classified intel (like other top levels spies have been charged in passed cases)

Every day russians are trying to break our systems, spy and control outcomes they desire.

THEY SPIED AND HACKED ALL THROUGH OBAMA'S TERM AND HE DID NOTHING BUT TALK TO PUTIN.

TRUMP LEVELED HARDER SANCTIONS THAN OBAMA WHO REFUSED TO SELL UKRAINE HEAVY ARMS, OR THROW OUT THE MOST SPIES IN HISTORY, BOTH HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP

NO VOTES EVERY CHANGED, NO IMPACT TO THE ELECTION, NO AMERICANS KNOWINGLY TOOK PART IN ANY ACTIONS
Video Rod Rosenstien:
youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320
Video Proof that Obama's Deputy Spokesman ENCOURAGED and APPROVED Trump's Transition Team (Mike Flynn) to Contact ANY/ALL Foreign Leaders and Diplomats (Including Russian) During the Transition Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vO3GNexHYI

Attached: 22801528-mmmain.jpg (620x356, 40K)

WTF does being a NRA lifetime member have to do with anything?

Attached: 1538180031379.jpg (786x771, 150K)

>russia is trying subvert America by supporting our god given constitutional rights
Why are liberals so stupid ?

both sides spies both sides you little faggot.

Meanwhile...

Attached: AP110522023230.jpg (1024x707, 134K)

>shareblue

Are you fucking lost mate? Sage in all fields.

how many literal shareblue threads are you faggots going to post?

>russian agents spy on the US
>american agents spy on russia
nothing weird here

>shareblue
get out oven dodger

Attached: 1537021650815.jpg (448x600, 236K)

usa becoming the 23rd republic of the russian federation when .

Attached: 1542928329721.jpg (1125x665, 94K)

Michael Moore is a lifetime member of the NRA as well.

>tfw no gun loving Russian spy gf

Attached: 1538072639726.jpg (960x960, 46K)

>sageblue

Absolutely nothing. Anyone can be one.

Attached: theking.jpg (500x659, 202K)

I was gonna say, who wrote this? Then i saw the flag and thought, just another faggot kike, stabbing his fellow countryman in the back.

>Russian spy member joins NRA to build profile
Ok. What about it? Was she an important leader/figure in the NRA that had a real influence on anything/anyone? How does she compare to spies we have running around the State department from China/Israel/ Arab oil monarchs that are sending the world into chaos for profit the way they've been allowed to pay for play with our previous administrations?

she literally states in a question that she is from russia. that's not being a fucking spy. when you blatantly say you're from russia and interested in the politics of USA.

>2018
>still supporting NRA
my money goes to real 2nd Amendment groups like Gun Owners of America, the last thing I need is for my money go to cuckervative boomers that think the 2nd amendment is only for hunting

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanochenko
Slavs are only slightly less tribalistic than niggers, I swear.

>shareblue.com
guaranteed replies

Attached: 1531940449646.jpg (450x558, 18K)

Why the fuck not, clearly supporting current regimes isnt getting us anywhere. Boomers will cuck out to corporate interests, lefties will cuck out to everyone who isnt American, and boom. Both economic and cultural spheres subverted and controlled. At least if a foreign nation decided to fuck around here the power vaccuum leaves more of a chance to ascend to power and recenter the factions on their own independent goals onstead of tying us all under some silly banner and identity that no longer exists.
>ywn be airdropped Ruskie or Chinese surplus AKs to go nuts on corporate America and the degenerate hordes they control

Dear Mr. Putin (STOP)

The Americans Buy Many guns (STOP)

The Americans love many guns (STOP)

The Americans shoot many guns (STOP)

this is the end of the cable

Lol nra is Russian bots. Anyone can be a member. Literally anyone. Someone should muzzle the media for twisting the truth so violently for so long.

I'm spying on humans for the invisible spiders.

spamming/flooding

>shareblue

Shareblue? Sounds like a biased source to me.

>share blue
AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhahahahaha
Hows David Brocks heart btw?
Did he get a pace maker?

China has been the larger threat for nearly 20 years. Yes Russia can be bad, China unironically wants ww3 and if there were no nukes they wouldve already started it.

She was an influence operative working as an "illegal agent" for Russian SVRfaggots. She deserves the rope, can't fuck with FBI CD, nigga.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

This bitch was an SVR illegal. Save me your tears, Yuri. Fuck all Russian intelligence operations.

Attached: 170713131745-15-russian-spies-living-in-the-us-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 98K)

Oh wow. After years of blaming the NRA for mass shootings, is this the first criminal NRA member? And it's not even related to a mass shooting.

>shareblue
Nice source faggot

Gun rights in America only exist because of Russian KGB subverting your Democracy.

Nothing other than the media wants to make the NRA look bad by association.

Anyone with like $250 or $300 can be a “lifetime” NRA member.

>NRA member from birth

Attached: 1484517288555.png (518x430, 12K)

Hey remember that time Obama handed Crimea over to Russia and ShareBlue scum clapped like trained chimps? I remember.

Yep, Trump is even more anti-White than obongo was

The real crime is having that combination gas block/front sight post without chopping the barrel

you have no room to talk stupid ukro

>Ukraine flag posting literal shareblue
Ukraine shills pulled shit like this throughout the entire 2016 election.

The Israeli government literally has a lobbying organization in the USA that fleeces us of billions a year and greatly affects our foreign policy. But even mention this on CNN and you will be cut off and fired like that nigger.

Wow I didn't know that NRA stood for National RUSSIA Association!

How you doing there Ukrop fruit? Azov battalion taking a break from eating dick long enough for you to come post here?

our government != the west

Kek

She'll make it out right Bros?

Attached: maria_butina_cz52_D6A5658web (1).jpg (640x576, 112K)

>you gonna finish that mate?

ALL NRA MUST BE RUSSIA
GUNS ARE BAD AND RUSSIAN
I FIGHT TO BRING THEIR POLITICAL SYSTEM HERE BUT THEY ARE STILL BAD
How is them being an NRA member relevant? Like they probably had a fuckin' costco membership too.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 26K)

You must be fucking retarded to think that the US doesn't do the same to literally every other country. Spying is generally intelligence gathering. It's basic shit

is that why the NRA was so willing to let the US government pass unconstitutional gun laws?

makes sense, i bet a lot of (((politicians))) were in on it on the (((D)))emocratic and (((R)))epublican side.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Weinmann

>shareblue.com/maria-butina-guilty-russian-spy-nra/
Literal shareblue shill link. The kikes aren't even trying anymore.

Just for this, I hope Russia takes over your entire country.

Attached: 1487041727158.gif (226x224, 180K)

Attached: reality_according_to_KIEV.jpg (717x499, 134K)

>OP pretends that there aren't thousands of leftist spies for China and other nations in the USA but MUH RUSSIA IS ONLY SPYING AMIRITE?!?
Fucking slavs, please, stop being so retarded.

Yeah, of course they are trying to undermine the west, and this phony russia investigation has been their greatest success.

They win when america is divided. So democrats "anti-russia" answer to that is to divide the country more than ever?

>And the Kremlin loves it!

it was in the 2nd paragraph.
>Butina was arrested in July and charged as a Russian spy intent on infiltrating conservative organizations, including the National Rifle Association (NRA).
it's relevant because it was her job to be a member.
so we can chalk it up to what user said here

your mom is undermining herself

Shut the fuck up or get turned into ash again yellow fag

Russia has been fucking with America since the 1950s. The real problem is MSM wants people (idiots) to believe the 2016 election was the first occurance and Trump conspired with them.

>lifetime member
>oh wow, I spent a thousand bucks on my cover, I'm TOTALLY a drone of the NRA!
Do you retards even know how spying works?

>Shareblue

Attached: e92[1].jpg (1280x1267, 99K)

Someone is just salty.

Can't wait for Ukraine to get overrun by the Russians. Enjoy the tanks pussy.

Attached: lolumad.jpg (625x447, 60K)

>Like they probably had a fuckin' costco membership too.
costco haven't been declared evil by the left yet

that'll come in a year or two when they sell a monkey suit for halloween or the like