They deserved worse

They deserved worse.

Attached: Lolol.png (730x550, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One Dresden wasn't enough.

Attached: 1504252751740.png (643x643, 508K)

you earned worse

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

Hitler deserved to lose the War, and Germans deserved to lose Prussia, because Hitler gave half of Transylvania to Hungary in the Second Vienna Award, half of Dobrogea to Bulgaria in the Treaty of Craiova, and all Bessarabia to the Soviets in the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

and some faggots still wonder why we did not held the flanks at Stalingrad, and later turned arms against Germany in 1944.

it was karma, for all the treaties Hitler did that i mentioned above. Germans deserved much worse for it, and definitely deserved to lose Prussia since we lost Bessarabia and Cadrilater (south Dobrogea).

fuck Germans, they definitely deserved losing for giving our land to Hungarians. glad we did not held the flanks. and even if we ended up Communist after Mihai's coup in August 23 1944, at least we got north Transylvania back.

Attached: marea razbunare.jpg (3848x4518, 2.48M)

Is bombing civilians something you will ever get tired of, bomber achmet?

Attached: manchester.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I fucking hate Germany so much. As far as I'm concerned, Germans are fucking worse than Jews. And I mean that. I could write two dozen reasons why in 2000 words, but I'm not in the mood for that right now. Just know Germans are responsible for basically everything bad that's ever happened in Europe.

Attached: 1511135145423.jpg (999x1080, 205K)

also obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I kinda agree with that I fucking hate the germans for alway claiming that Austria should be german and I agree that they should have lost at the end (maybe after the communists the jews and the brits are gone) and been punished for annexing Nation-states
But loosing a shit load of land with your ethnic peopole on it is antinationalist imperial thinking that only a jew or a brit would think is resonable

are you a jew?

>it's cool to hate on Germany xD
I want Reddit to leave

happy hanuka David Cohen

>are you a jew?
Just a (((polak))) JIDF

thanks Austriabro for agreeing with me.

Austria itself is older than Germany, so Germans would be annexing a nation where even buildings are older than their country.

we still have not gotten Bessarabia, now known as "Republic Moldova", and Cadrilater, back either, so we know how it feels. we know how its like to lose ethnic land.

>I coulld write two dozen reasons why in 2000 words
Your grandmothers fanfic about her experiences in Auschwitz is way longer than that

>wins the war
>still loses his empire

Attached: 1490355254280.png (800x2048, 357K)

>we still have not gotten Bessarabia, now known as "Republic Moldova", and Cadrilater, back either, so we know how it feels. we know how its like to lose ethnic land.

Similar situation with Poland regarding their eastern territories, the Kresy.

Fuck Russia

they will be wiped out in WW3 for it. for stealing Bessarabia, for taking our treasure in WW1, and for shoving Bolshevism down our throats, which would have never happened if not for the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact giving Stalin preptime for taking half of Europe.

Attached: 19723809.jpg (1000x541, 81K)

africa is currently invading us, isn't that enough already?

No fag, Napoleon Bonaparte and the British are the reasons why everything is so fucked up

When Napoleon became Emperor the first thing he did was emancipate Jews, make Judaism an official religion in Europe, removed all the anti-Semitic laws the French and other European monarchs had, and gave Jews high-ranking political and baking positions. The Jews still hold these positions in Europe because of Napoleon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

The British pretty much dedicated their entire empire to help Jews take over and fuck over Europe. The British teamed up with the French to stop the Russian Empire from ending the Ottomans, liberating Constantinople and give it back to Greeks, stopped Russia from liberating the holy land and put it under European rule. Then after WW1 ended when the Ottomans lost and Britain took over the Holy land, Britain creates Israel and gives it to Jews to rule. Not to mention they were the main puppets for the Rothchilds as they have they had the biggest Rothschilds banks in Britain

Attached: 161EB30A-3B78-4064-80EF-8D127442C863.jpg (1024x538, 76K)

I hope after said war Romania and Poland share a border liked interwar period

Hitler was going to give you USSR land.

This. Britain's greatest traitors are Cromwell and the post-Stuart monarchs

^Kek^ because that guy didn't even realize this and has been posting on our threads for the last few days.

All they care about is Transylvania

Attached: Europe 1942.gif (598x405, 20K)

>Never won a war
>Never had an empire to lose

I know, the French should've had far more punitive measures enacted against them for Versailles

>communism was worth it because we got more of our land back to starve and be oppressed in

nope, Communism obviously is shit.

and i said that at least we got our land back, DUH!

Shut the fuck up faggot. Germany paid more than enough in blood and territory.
I'd support anschluss but only if Vienna was running things.

you know Horthy tried to pull the same thin we pulled, but got fucked by the krauts who overthrew him in a coup.

They tried to pull the same shit here but they failed.

serbs>french>southern krauts>italians>greeks>spaniards>uncucked mutts>>>russians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>catholic and pisslamic serbs> ukrainians>northern krauts> rest of mutts>anglos>turks

here, have a better map. before the unwinnable and useless War was fought.

Attached: 1937euro.gif (597x404, 19K)

Yeah, Europe and the world are still feeling the aftershocks of Warsaw Pact communism, but hey good thing your soldiers chose not to hold the flanks near Stalingrad, glad you got some land back.
I hope Romania stays in perpetual debt and is never able of providing a good western comfort level life for her citizens

yes i know, he was replaced by Szalasi. Horthy was overthrown because he planned to make a Hungarian version of August 23, but Hitler found out early.

i still don't fucking understand why were Hungarians allowed to live in Transylvania after WW2 or WW1, they should have been deported like how Germans were from Prussia.

The Soviet union was going to invade europe anyway vlad

and i hope Germany gets flooded by more rapefugees for dragging other countries in their War. the War was unwinnable anyway.

call me Ferdinand, and instead of a Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, Hitler should have convinced the Poles to join Axis instead of going full dumb and taking Danzig.

its the Germans fault for Bolshevism anyway, Wilhelm let Lenin go to Russia to destabilize it and take it out of the War.

Fuck Germany though. Why are they allowed to exist after that last world war?

Attached: 1478015435556.png (1830x3212, 2.44M)

At least Germans possess a level of intelligence to get out of that problem
I hope Turkey partitions romania

>Romania
HAHAHAHAHAHA

that was a map of interwar Europe, Germany had those borders.

the best part about the map, is that Romania still had Bessarabia and Cadrilater before we lost them thanks to the Krauts giving them to Soviets and Bulgarians.

i still am baffled at how we were not given Cadrilater back after the War.

Germans should be lucky they still have Berlin.

Attached: Romania_Mare_(judete_si_regiuni_istorice).jpg (3404x2704, 2.97M)

> Hitler should have convinced the Poles to join Axis
Considering how belligerent Poland was, I dont know if that wouldve happened. You're right though.
>its the Germans fault for Bolshevism anyway, Wilhelm let Lenin go to Russia to destabilize it and take it out of the War.
Yes that was bad, but they needed a way to win the war, and taking Russia out of the fight would help.

i hope Mexico takes California and Texas then.

we are one of Germany's most notable pro-EU Allies anyway, we will take EU Presidency in 2019. wlecome to the Fourth Reich baby! at least Germans will be smart enough not to give parts of our land to Hungarians.

fuck you for being pro-Roach, we will take Constantinople back.

Attached: 10999469.jpg (1000x541, 70K)

>Mexicans take texas
Dont care. Texas deserves it.
>California
They can have it, for a bit.
>fuck you for being pro-Roach,
Oh come on, I'm just being abrasive.
>we will take Constantinople back
Doubtful but I'd honestly support you giving it a shot.

nope, fuck Wilhelm for letting Bolsheviks to Russia, WW1 was as unwinnable as WW2, glad we fought the Germans in WW1 and united Transylvania with Romania.

Wilhelm was a piece of shit, he allied with the dying Habsburgs which would have imploded anyway, and the goatfucking Ottomans.

that fucker ruined Germany forever.

>be Kaiser Wilhelm II
>ally with Austria-Mongolia, Turkgaria, and Ottoman Turkey
>send young, brave, and strong Germans to fight to defend the dying Habsburg Empire, and to defend the Ottoman Empire so that there would be a Berlin to Baghdad railway
>gamble on everything Bismarck struggle so much to build.
>let Lenin and his Bolsheviks go to Russia, thus creating the Soviet Union
>lose the war, flee Germany like the fucking coward you are, and die in exile, sad, poor, and alone, in the Netherlands
>your fuckups not only cause rise of the Soviet Union, but the Third Reich as well, leading to WW2, which lead to the Cold War, where Europe was divided between east and west for 50 years

Willy singlehandedly destroyed not only Germany, but Europe and by extent the world as well.

at least because of WW1, my country actually had something to gain, no longer having a giant Austria and Russia as neighbors, so it had a good part in it. funny that Wilhelm and Ferdinand were cousins as far as i heard.

Attached: 4621.png (1024x1557, 2.33M)

why does Texas deserve it?

well sorry for being abrasive too.

its either that or we can bring Turkey in EU and be allies with them.

I could care less for catholic habsburgs. Wilhelm II was a poor leader, yes. Let's not forget Gavrilo Princip started the war.

yeah their Empire was unstable and would have imploded anyway, it was as horrible as the Soviet Union.

thanks for agreeing.

Princip was just a false flag, the War would have started anyway.

>why does texas deserve it?
They're a bunch a multicultural retards, sorry to say.
Bringing Turkey into the EU will send the message that Turks are European, and they arent. Dont do it. You cant trust this Muslim rats anyway - taqqiya.
Crusades vlad, crusades.

>Austria-Mongolia
>gypsy scum this mad about "muh Transylvania" (ethnically, politically, socially, and historically Hungarian)
I can't wait for you to be invaded and plundered again, we would let the russians rape you but even a slav wouldn't touch typical disgusting gypsy whore, Kys gypsyfuck, get raped by a Turk you backstabbing scum

A-H is such a wonderful example of why multicultural, multi ethnic societies are crap.
>the war would have started anyway
But the difference in HOW it started could've changed EVERYTHING

>posting leftie memes

Attached: 1485409814304.png (471x411, 136K)

Jewish baking cartel

Fuck no. Never with the roaches. I'd rather be ally with, may God forgive me for uttering this word, the hungayrians, than ever have anything to do with the roach scum.

If there is one country that needs dismantling besides Pissrael, that is Roachistan.

alright, never intended to, just wanted to hear your thoughts about it.

call me Ferdinand, Vlad is overrated.

i am not gypsy scum, you Mongolian diaspora.

we hate gypsies, the Russians forced us to let them breed, fuck them for that too.

cannot wait for you to get a second Trianon for spawning George Soros. kys Mongol trash.

Austrian Empire was doomed to collapse like Yugoslavia later did, if not WW1, then a civil war would happen. multiculti is shit, no wonder Kalergi was from Austrian Empire.

Attached: Hungarian national hero.png (3472x2360, 539K)

i was joking to him because he said he wanted Turkey to partition us, here:

are Jow Forums becoming retarded or something?
The influx of white American hate threads
influx of British hate
influx of Slavs hate
and now Germans.
And you know why jews always win, whether it's baits or not, stupids still fall and fight each other

Ferdinand it is.
Yes Austria is historically pretty retarded, they should be a german province like Bayern
I hope you take care romanon, I'm going to bed

That Netherlands is a thing of beauty

you think this is bad? we Romanians are bullied so much on Jow Forums, way worse than all peoples mentioned.

and worse, some bluepilled brainlets really think we are gypsy scum because they got brainwashed by propaganda and excessive shitposting aimed at demonizing us.

you cucks fell for jewish lies in this case too.

Attached: 999fa468-garda-nationala.jpg (1600x1067, 258K)

We couldn't even enforce the treaty of Versailles because the Americans and specially the British (thanks to their balance of power theory and underestimation of the Germ threat) teamed up against France after 1919. The Germs virtually paid nothing of the reparations,

Attached: France_Invades_Ruhr_Chicago_Daily_Tribune_6_March_1923.jpg (3000x1944, 1.12M)

thanks.

Anschluss was good, it was as legit as the Great Union in 1918, done by King Ferdinand, aka pic related.

you can call me Dacianon too, good night.

Attached: Portrait-of-King-Ferdinand-of-Romania-1925-by-Paja-Jovanović-e1532005704491.jpg (1000x1388, 247K)

Translyvania rightful hungarian clay, romanian fags

and you should have further enforced Trianon too, by kicking Hungarians out of Romania, Serbia, and Slovakia too. that would have solved ethnic problems for good.

Versailles was not harsh enough IMO either, since it was useless as Germans came back to power 20 years later

Attached: Berthelot_la-Alba_iulia_edu.kindergraff.jpg (1920x1227, 288K)

Mongolia righful Hungarian clay, Hungarian roaches.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Attached: DmFI06DXcAASGqo.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

I've never fell for these kind of threads, because when there's a large amount of threads targeting certain group, instead of helping and stopping these kind of threads, people fight and you just like other cucks are mad and fight each other.
Look who truly is your enemy currently. But fuck it, just fight one another who are currently on the same boat.

Attached: april-1936-der-stc3bcrmer09886.jpg (403x716, 184K)

we all know who it is, jew shills spreading for the good ol D and C.

Stfu u fucking trumpanzee incel bitch racist

>and you should have further enforced Trianon too, by kicking Hungarians out of Romania, Serbia, and Slovakia too. that would have solved ethnic problems for good.
Yeah, the physical separation of nationalities (deportation of Germs and Hungarians) should have been enforced too, but Western powers were too cucked already. Only the Soviets had enough balls to implement it in Poland and Czechslovakia after 1945

>Versailles was not harsh enough IMO either, since it was useless as Germans came back to power 20 years later
I think Versailles just fair too. Perhaps that together with the deportation of Germs and Hungarians WW2 would have been avoided

and yet Soviets were still cucks for not doing it with Hungarians in Romania and Slovakia.

agreed, but still not harsh enough. Germany in 1918 should have been occupied like in 1945.

Let me guess, you're a poleshit? Why are you people so despicable? I really try not to hate you, but you make it really hard.

Attached: poland real flag.gif (377x220, 2K)

>dragging other countries in their War
Yes, goy, it was all the germans' fault, nothing to do with kikes making a profit from european genocide and then making them fight between each other.

Press S to spit on that ugly fuck's grave

SS

Attached: napoleon-i-9420291-2-402[1].jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

>Hitler should have convinced the Poles to join Axis instead
He did propose them an alliance and they refused it because they thought a corridor linking Germany to Danzig was too much. I guess they found out what was worse once the Brits left them behind to become a USSR vassal state. But of course, it's easier to blame germans.

And don't forget Charlemagne gave them the financial system.

>666

even Satan agree with what you said.

the Pierogi niggers deserved becoming Soviet for being so stubborn in 1939.

>Charlemagne gave them
?????????