"KILL FIVE WHITE PEOPLE. KILL WOMEN, CHILDREN, DOGS, CATS"

Well well well.
Looks like South Africans should consider becoming refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2vB3cKHU4

KILL FIVE WHITE PEOPLE
KILL THEIR WOMEN
KILL THEIR CHILDREN
KILL THEIR CATS
KILL THEIR DOGS

Attached: SOUTHAFRICA.jpg (802x419, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2vB3cKHU4
youtu.be/kVW5rjA5O7U
youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Looks like South Africans should consider becoming refugees
Wouldn't it be better if they started shooting niggers?

>youtube.com/watch?v=KU2vB3cKHU4

Pay attention kids. This is the future of Western white nations if something isn't done now to stop it.

How can they?
If they are not shot when arrested they will die in prison.

Attached: where.jpg (725x707, 67K)

>this kills the kaffir
>thousands of kaffas, actually

Attached: Operation Dingo.png (325x865, 27K)

so who is this?

Most likely.
We did it once, and we can do it again.
>t. grew up in zimbabwe
OP has probably never even set foot in africa

Attached: RH056.png (600x423, 556K)

Why not encourage the Netherlands to take back Cape Town and support them in a massive land invasion & blockade?

They never learn...

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (3116x1748, 1.21M)

LOOK AT ME
I AM THE SUDAFRIKAAN NOW

the end of white presence in south africa is near.

Attached: south-africa107.jpg (1024x713, 227K)

This time we have (((ALLIES)))

Attached: JAMMING.jpg (471x339, 20K)

good. Whites are human garbage

Andile Mngxitama, he couldn't join the EFF and Julius "We aren't calling for the murder of all whites, yet" Malema because he was too radical.

Iri ibhodi revanhu vachena, unofanira kusiya.

Attached: Hope of Africa.png (1225x890, 141K)

But, social media keeps telling me there are no killings.

thanks, hadn't seen him before

>We

shhh, go back to sleep.

I want another bush war to break out. I want to fight. I want to kill. I want to die.

there's 5 million of us that aren't going anywhere, I'm sure you can slot right in when the fun starts, you might even be able to get your hands on some kort broeke and a FAL.

It's sad really. My girlfriend's boss is a white SA and his family back home has had three separate break ins just in the past year. They're all scared for their lives.

Attached: south-africa-or-DETROIT.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

>My girlfriend's boss is a white SA
There's more of us in the states than you might think.
My neighbor takes a $800 fine every month to fly the OBB in his front yard. I grew up in zim and have a rhodie tricolour very proudly displayed on my apartment wall.

Attached: Rhodie Tricolour Flying High.jpg (1280x960, 78K)

Looks like America should fuckin invade SA and kill every last nog.

DO IT.

Attached: heather brooke.jpg (259x194, 4K)

My body is ready, my erection wouldnt make things wierd would it? I serriously thought about going over to syria but fuck the commie kurds and putin can have ukraine idgaf. But whats happening and has happened in afrika is a complete crime.

Those look like high-value individuals.

It's definitely getting worse as the rhetoric ramps up for the 2019 election, our moderate white politicians are now openly talking about the civil war the blacks will bring about in parliament.

Remember when Trump said he's monitoring the situation? Yeah, he's not going to do shit.

why does your neighbour get fined for flying a flag? is it illegal in burgerlan to fly a foreign flag?

Don't get caught nigger.

>My neighbor takes a $800 fine every month to fly the OBB in his front yard
Why?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE YOU CAN’T DO SHIT ABOUT IT

Well, they helped the white population decline by one
pic related

Attached: south-africa58.jpg (800x1067, 66K)

They kidnapped a white girl named Hannah Cornelius then gang raped her, she begged them not to kill her and they bashed her skull in with a rock.

I remember that being posted here. Obviously I was being sarcastic, but something has to be done about niggers.

Judging by the amount of mexican flags in the antifa protests, i'd say no

Attached: south-africa6168.jpg (720x684, 287K)

>she begged them not to kill her and they bashed her skull in with a rock.

Attached: south-africa12.jpg (591x597, 177K)

How is Heather these days
Haven't seen her deepthroat for a long time

Attached: white-comics.jpg (622x998, 257K)

burn the coal, pay the toll

One of my coworkers is a white South African who fled the violence. I asked if he was eligible for refugee status but I think we all know the answer to that question. No doubt he would qualify if he was brown or black.

Agreed if USA and UK don't say actually that's quite enough...then tbqh its only a matter of time before those pretty little royals and seemingly untouchable military industrial complex types are just the next "five white people"...

This shits only going to accelerate in the next 20 to 50 years.

South Africa is a perfect canary, cause Zimbabwe literally proved what's to come...

Except SA is much bigger with much bigger long term global consequences.

I really wish for fucking ONCE all that military power was used to do something righteous...if even to jest and posture...

saffer police and military are a cargo cult, whites could easily wage an insurrection against them if they chose to just stop respecting the law and with even a small amount of western armament and personnel support they could secure a massive safe territory for themselves while the economic and civil functions of the nog society grind to a halt.

>military power was used to do something righteous

You'll just make more refugees to flee into Europe

Nope. Some other country needs to be invaded

Attached: 1536149770657.jpg (540x327, 19K)

The problem is that we're not actually burning the coal. We need to start cleansing the continent, the way Europeans did with North America.

In some ways I almost wish the Chinese would go full-swing with their colonization efforts in Africa and just fucking eradicate all the nogs. An army of zerglings could defeat an army of nogs.

Attached: burned_webm.webm (208x320, 2.95M)

What if the coal burns you without your consent?

How about we kill some monkeys

you pay the toll. The only logic solution is to burn all the coal.

I hope you don't think this is replicable. Rhodesia had an elite military, SA has removed most whites from its military.

backstory?

Attached: yourpost0.jpg (720x394, 28K)

Whites have no business being there to begin with. Go back to europe and let them rot

>Looks like South Africans should consider becoming refugees.
The UN Migration pact should allow for this.

The irony ofcourse is that like everywhere else. The biggest murderer of blacks are other blacks. But yet again we see a great example of how, they only care if it's another ethnicity that kills a black person. Or a police officer, or something like that. It's very sad they can't curb their own violence.

Not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say that a fat gay Finnish man wandered into a favela and the locals didn't take kindly to him.

When did he or she leave out of curiosity? People have been jumping ship here for years.

It's a deed restricted suburb with an HOA. People called it "offensive" so they started fining him. He told them to fuck off

Attached: safferwave.png (960x690, 495K)

>Whites have no business being there to begin with. Go back to europe and let them rot
It's actually built by the netherland boers. As one of the only places in africa that can claim that. And the africans who live there now, ironically came from other places in africa later on. But africa for africans, if you want to say that sure. Can we send every african in europe back to africa aswell? For instance netherlands can exchange every african they have with a boer. And then they can enjoy themselves there.

>Whites have no business being there to begin with. Go back to europe and let them rot
Also remember. ALL BLACKS need to leave united states, if you want european americans to leave united states. Just remember that.
But again it's never about fairness is it. USA, built by europeans. Niggers don't care. SA, built by europeans, niggers don't care. Yet they want to kick other people out of their countries they built. And they don't themselves want to go back to africa, peak hypocricy all the time. You do realize if you want to have it like that. Every single african that is ANYWHERE ELSE, but in africa. Need to leave those nations and go to africa right now. Careful what it is you ask for.

He should start flying this flag too, so long as he's getting fined. I bet Hershel from the (((Homeowner's Association))) won't be so keen to stop by and lecture anymore.

Attached: stock nazi.jpg (262x192, 9K)

If conflict to arise I would fly back in a heartbeat. Many others would too. Of course all of the veterans are too old, but I would gladly go back to fight off a mob.

Attached: RH096.jpg (531x433, 132K)

youtu.be/kVW5rjA5O7U

Take back that southern area up to angola boers. Make your ancenstors proud.

>When did he or she leave out of curiosity?
Not that user, but in our case they took our farm. My uncle was killed and my dad was pretty seriously hurt in an attack on said farm and that was the last straw. He got a job here in the US and we're all american citizens now.

> kidnapped and raped
HURRRRR SHE BURNT DA COAL
Ok Achmed.

Why only five?

Burn it in a big fire.

China is doing it, they invested a lot of money on SA.

five for each one of their own killed

Attached: 1528504110927.jpg (515x631, 45K)

>KILL ALL DE CATS
enjoy your bubonic plague you simpering herd of gorilla niggers

They're TRYING it, but right now they're basically doing the same thing whites did a century ago.

And they're realizing that niggers are really only useful in nation building when they're literal slaves. Any free will negates whatever benefits their labour has to offer.

I assume you've watched Empire of Dirt, but if you haven't you really need to.

Attached: empireofdirt_webm.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

I don't want to be the bearer of unnecessary blackpills, but most are larping. If you leave it till SHTF then there's no way a group of whitebois are getting into the country.

Spoiler: The fan is completely smothered in feces

that's as high as they can count thanks to their fingers.

Attached: media.io_8RMN[1].webm (480x270, 534K)

>we'll kill their children

leave it to non whites to have no morale, i hope these niggers are obliterated from the face of earth

What about these guys:
youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4

>five for each one of their own killed
Africans always larp about extermination, but their population have done nothing but unsustainably explode by having way too many kids and just asking others to feed and clothe them. It's been the same for 50 years or so. Go look at those old songs about aid to africa. It's exact same bullshit. Except in SA now the all black government has run SA into the ground. So they want to confiscate white peoples farmland to give the SA blacks a boogeyman excuse for why they are not doing well. Everytime i hear a nigger cry about that they are being exterminated, by cops or whatever. I can't help but laugh. BECAUSE it never happens. The only thing that happens is that niggers murder eachother in droves and only seem to get upset when it's a police officer or a non black person that kills one of them, which is rare in comparison.

Attached: world-map.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

Well I guess that's what happens to a race that has no racial unity. We could have ruled the entire continent and really made it something too!

>there's no way a group of whitebois are getting into the country.
unless you fly through harare with your zimbo passport like I can

Attached: RH139.jpg (550x370, 69K)

Hey SAnons, its two in the chest and one in the head. Also tight pants=tight groupings.

She had a nog boyfriend.

That's right Argentina. Us whites need to stick together.

Attached: mfw ned2.jpg (442x341, 32K)

You're just mad that Africa is thriving while Europe rapidly descends into chaos

twelve captchas. fuck off hiroshima nagasaki

Attached: nig-engineering.jpg (540x555, 42K)

>tight pants
SHORTS ONLY
AND NO SLING

Attached: RH077.jpg (905x609, 61K)

God sent diseases and hunger to them for reason.

What I can't understand is here you have millions of Rhodesians and South Africans clearly explaining ehsts going to happen to USA and EU...

Like CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR...

But they go down to Morocco and sign a fucking immigrant pact...

It seems chaos, pure chaos is the order of the day...

maybe a trump tweet will save them

Attached: zoo.png (1536x1152, 2.88M)

Cats and dogs are honorary aryans?

>when you get to do mozambique drills in mozambique killing mozambiquis in your tactical nut-huggers and Red Wings

Attached: angola_webm.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

Short shorts=tight groupings?
Lokk, all I know is that rhodies have harnessed the power of short shorts to make them unkillable floppy slotting machines.

Here is what happened last year in the midst of the Full Liberal Take over of Canadian Government. nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

the Liberal Party will be obliterated in 2019 it may be too late for White South Africans to get status by then.

You see those niggers on the outside of that electric fence??? Well they all starved

Good, they are ungrateful. They slaughter the farmers and demand the knowledge to farm, only to wash themselves in their own frustrations after being told no like a child would if denied a cheap plastic trinket.

How about Lesotho? Small enclave country of 2M entirely landlocked by South Africa, some stats:

Half of women below 40 have HIV.
Highest mortality rate in the world 14.9 per 1000 (twice that of US, which is 8/1000).
40% of population lives on $1.25/day
Life expectancy is 42.
Perpetual civil war.
High rate of child labor.

All under their own hand.Their significant natural resources are water (provide all clean drinking water to South Africa) and diamonds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 8.10.20 PM.png (662x414, 197K)

>But they go down to Morocco and sign a fucking immigrant pact...
Nefarious agendas. It was planned long ago by jews. Let me see if i can describe it relatively shortly. The whole IDEA with the marxist pseudo equality with regards to race. Is they want to force us to IGNORE IT, and thereby create a more hollistic utopian society in their view by essentially denial and focusing solely on nurture. This is why they came up with the term racism, and try to make it illegal to even recognize the difference. Aka a thought crime. EVENTHOUGH THEY KNOW IT IS THERE AND MASSIVE. This is also why they are so desperate for mass immigration and race mixing. Because they think everyone will be so mixed that nobody will tell the difference. And this is not true either because people will be differently mixed and to varying degrees, so it would change nothing but make them more confused individuals with sort of identity crisis. Marxists also don't care how many ethnicities it takes that will be fully eradiated/mixed out to achieve this. And obviously target europeans. You can't even combinatorically do what you are doing, since each don't start from same pop level. And even then it's still not combinatorically possible to do even if you make race mixing mandatory and death penalty for not complying. It will just destroy europeans and turn them into some mixed mutts, and the other nations stay exactly the same.This doesn't cure our differences. or 'cure racism´ as they say. This doesn't help at all but is infact stupid, genocidal and very destructive and downright delusional, the typical marxist way. The problem is the people like you now believe due to this propaganda over many decades that it's a HEINOUS LIE, and that there are no difference. But it's the other way around, it's the marxists that are lying on purpose. To achieve their 'utopia´

Attached: coudenhove-kallergi plan.jpg (599x604, 106K)

All the white nationalist incels should start sponsoring south africans, they can legally gay-marry them and get them citizenship. When they get here they can have the marriage annulled and the SA's still retain their citizenship. I know a Croatian thot who did this 15 years ago to get a guy into the country.

The flexing SA farmers with their toned white muscles and protruding phalluses from their tiny shorts will be too much for Canadian women to resist. Breeding will commence and white babies will surge. The fathers will raise their children to hate niggers, and a the foundations of a North American racewar will be laid.

Attached: faith goldy.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

Take all the white people out of SA and there's going to be a lot more starved then just the niggers outside of that electric fence.

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (3116x1748, 1.12M)

>Half of women below 40 have HIV.

At least women make it to 40
better than 2025 europe

Attached: ΥΟ.pati.jpg (862x589, 108K)

(cont) now here comes the funky part. Natsoc germans knew about it. They were aware of this plan to essentially mix the german people out of existance. Aswell as other european peoples.They were not interested in this insane plan.
Now here is what adolf hitler had to say about this. Which you can see is exactly that they were aware of this plan. Which is now in full effect, in your own country and in USA, Canada, australia, infact all over europe.
>Extracts From Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
...The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.
>If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.
>Eternal Nature inexorably avenges the infringement of her commands.

That's Katanga.

(cont)
>Here he stops at nothing, and in his vileness he becomes so gigantic that no one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
>The ignorance of the broad masses about the inner nature of the Jew, the lack of instinct and narrow-mindedness of our upper classes, make the people an easy victim for this Jewish campaign of lies.
>While from innate cowardice the upper classes turn away from a man whom the Jew attacks with lies and slander, the broad masses from stupidity or simplicity believe everything. The state authorities either cloak themselves in silence or, what usually happens, in order to put an end to the Jewish press campaign, they persecute the unjustly attacked, which, in the eyes of such an official ass, passes as the preservation of state authority and the safeguarding of law and order.
>Slowly fear and the Marxist weapon of Jewry descend like a nightmare on the mind and soul of decent people.
>They begin to tremble before the terrible enemy and thus have become his final victim.
so you are asking me why some leaders betraying their own people and signing that immigration compact that is unbinding. Start to understand what they are trying to do.

Attached: respect_for_foreigners.png (1179x666, 1.26M)

nice GET

also why is that nigger dressed like the easter bunny

Fuck, I would sell everything and volunteer for that chance.