What we gonna do once Jow Forums is neutered or shutdown...

What we gonna do once Jow Forums is neutered or shutdown? where is there to even go now that isnt an Orwellian shithole like reddit?

Attached: ldSZ8RL.jpg (500x333, 57K)

Forums on the blockchain. totally uncensorable

>inb4 I get banned for this post like I did last time I mentioned blockchain based chans

>once Jow Forums is neutered

user, I..

If I told you, the shills would find out as well.

b-b-but....

We'll finally be free

Attached: 1505876691613.gif (500x375, 2.78M)

explain it like i was a normie

T-traps aren't gay!

Attached: ef26e967abdeee6cc00c66a1c63b45f8.jpg (620x348, 25K)

>we
KEK. OP IS AN ISRAELI LOSER.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Attached: 1524782099680.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Is there anyone that's not an israeli loser on this board?

plenty of people. You retards aren't even human beings so you don't realize how terribly easy it is to spot you kikes no matter the flag you use.

It's sad you Israelis are actually so pathetic that you literally have to silence everyone because your fragile egos can't accept that people know the truth.

>inb4 jews flood it with fresh pizza and make sure anyone possessing the blockchain for the new forum is a felon
>then jews pass laws to shut it down

dont be antisemitic

Guess you'll have to actually say this shit in public and start forming death squads.

lol

what would you fags do if Jow Forums shutdown right now?

>what would you fags do if Jow Forums shutdown right now?
Kek you Israelis are so desperate

checked, goy

oh well, i meant yours

Fall into worse depression than I'm already in.

yours what? You're weak and sad and pathetic. Imagine being an Israeli in 2018 and worrying about Jow Forums. The only thing you're chosen for is to watch everything you've built get ripped from your hands and then you get purged from this earth.

Word. Except, hopefully with blockchain and distributed networking, they won't be able to.

Fucking this. Hope everyone here has an IRL squad you can team up with, or if you don't you better get to making some like minded friends. Jow Forums isn't gonna help at all when shit hits the fan.

ohhhh and that 7 was stolen from you too on top of it.