Alright so I heards you mofackas like to talk shit about Chicago. F*ck you...

Alright so I heards you mofackas like to talk shit about Chicago. F*ck you. F*ck any you get my ciies name out your mouth. dont talk without knowing nothing. i hate gun control. i need my squad to be ready and loaded in case anybody try to step inside my grounds. they might stay for 2 or 3 weaks tops but then thats it they are done. nobody is tough enough to come to ChIraq. All fools scared of coming here and making it big but you make it big here you make it big anywhere. So yeah my squad needs to be loaded. aint nobody going to come my way when the whole squad loaded. and f*ck you all too

Attached: Chicago-Gun-Control-300x300.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Nice bait. Saged. Fuck off

>when niggers make threads
And why the fuck did you sensor the word fuck, fuck you fuck.

>F*ck any you get my ciies...
Nigger detected

Wow you're super cool with that streetlingo there kiddo

Attached: 1542464340250.png (1000x1000, 126K)

The issues is niggers, not guns.

We need nigger control.

>#1 in gun control
But its really not. NYC and LA have even stricter gun laws than we do and they are safer than us. Shit, NYC is starting to reach western euro tier safety.

Man shut the f*ck up you aint know nothing week mofacka

Its not #1 in either.

There are lots of cities with more nigs per capital than Chicago.

What you know about ChIraq???!!

I left Chicago because it was too expensive, dangerous and very boring. The architecture is the only thing going for that place.

You're trying too hard. Saged.

yo muthafucka yalls pizza sucks just like your mom does.

Dolla dolla bill yall $$$$

I rate this post a white/10.
You may just be the whitest person to ever visit Jow Forums, OP.

Whats the lefts response to chicago? I'd generally love to see the mental gymnastics they perform.

did i say shut the f*ckin hell up already you dumb or something?

It's full of niggers and sucks.

Haha, well-memed, fellow white man. Cheers. Hope you manage to get out of Chimpcago before the niggers get too uppity.

#1 in niggers

because niggers.

sigh 6 out 10

minus point for censoring f-bombs
minus point for spelling all the words correctly except the slang
minus point for being pastie white jew
minus point for no meme flag

sadness is all feel for the redditfags and tumblrinas that are not going to flood this place .......

Wasted quints in a shit thread.

Just got back from the gun law discussion in Chicago, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer guns with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

quint-sevs in a shitty larp thread are still quint-sevs desu

Quiet nigger

yep

Attached: acostaWINE.png (1097x823, 827K)