Guys, I had a really long talk with a nigger last night, and she was actually really cool

Guys, I had a really long talk with a nigger last night, and she was actually really cool

what do I do now?

Attached: 1539516882684.jpg (1280x779, 331K)

>she
Date her. Never know what the future Wil bring

Attached: 5d9d4e6403cd1629621998301a2bf4ea--interracial-wedding-interracial-marriage.jpg (306x306, 19K)

Colonise her sheboon ass sonshe develops a white dick addiction. Dont cum in it.

>don't cum in it
Why not. The kids will be fine

Congratulations, you discovered the cure to racism - actually meeting a black person.

You know what to do, white boi

Attached: 1529977694368.png (244x245, 64K)

No... that is the cause of racism

scratch n sniff test

if that checks out, it might just be a bad tan and not a real niggard

I'd say date, marry, than have many kids with her. She's a potential life long mate and love.

You in the southern US? Blacks in the south can be pretty solid, because they still work for a living and they didn't (quite yet) succumb to the gibs.
Also, is she parroting, is she expanding?
Check her house, you might have one of the top end of the curve per IQ.
Check her family, like you would with all broads.
Ask her friends about her, listen to what they're trying to say, even if they say it wrong. Ask your friends about her. Ask people who you trust about how they think you two might fit, once they can get to know her a bit.
Just remember, your dick will tell you that all pussy is good. You must be wiser than your erection.
Good luck.

make her drive you around and buy you shit while you smoke blunts and fuck her friends

if you like her date her but once that happens you can not return here

Meet her with some of her friends. Watch the transformation from human to primate.

My fiance is a black woman and I come here.

You met the ghost of Sammy Davis Jr.

You will be visited by 3 more ghosts

The ghost of niggers past: Richard Pryor
The ghost of niggers present: Bernie Mac
And the ghost of niggers future: Patrice O'Neil

It's going to be a long loud and colorful evening.

Attached: 1532203760345.jpg (540x540, 27K)

JANNIES! CLEAN THIS UP!!!!

Why?

I dated a black girl seriously for a year.
I'm now a racist, where before I wasn't.

post her brown nipples

i was trying to make a joke...
but if you'd like to know ive fucked plenty of black girls and lived with them i would never date or marry one though
also this

Sammy was a Jew.

>Admitting to drilling the oil
Toll

England only took the higher stock of Africans, for the most part. You got the chiefs and the smartest.
America mostly bred blacks by size. We got alot of dumb people who are big.

Learn to tie a noose

listen! i only pumped and dumped. black girls were the only ones to fuel my degenerate fetishes
idk my dude there seems to be a huge divide between Caribbean blacks and Africans (in london anyway)

>60% chance it brings herpes.

Attached: KD20ac8_d(2).jpg (640x1259, 72K)

Nothing wrong with befriending non-whites

>England only took the higher stock of Africans
nope, they put a handful of black kids in all white schools and most of them integrated fairly well.
The problems start when you put a lot of these people in the same place with no other influence

Attached: 1488254951274.gif (302x302, 1.99M)