What makes Jews able to easily dominate and enslave whites?

What makes Jews able to easily dominate and enslave whites?

Attached: dil.jpg (439x659, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

What makes it so Jews aren’t smart enough to build a successful country of their own

Evil always sows the seeds of its own destruction.

Jews aren't inferior.
Jews have placed a higher emphasis on education and have naturally selected to become cunning, frugal, and orderly through their culture.
That is why they are objectively running many aspects of the modern world - however, what many fail to realize is that they aren't consciously promoting degeneracy but are the agents simply because it is profitable. If being traditionalist and conservative was profitable or fashionable you bet the Jews would be for it

Because modern whites are acting like niggers. Also, they left Christianity.
>muh frivolity

chopping of the penis

Attached: cursed image.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Even if that’s true, Jews are less than 2% of the population, unless there’s nepotism, or 80% of people pursuing a career in media for their degree happen to be Jews, it doesn’t add up. There’s no way 80% of people who go through those fields are Jews, even if Jews are more educated on average

they never said that Jews are stupid.

Go watch Eternal Jew. They say that Jews live off the things that others create.

Christianity.

When 95-99% of your population are Christian goys that believe a Jew is their savior it opens a door for abuse and retardation.

So whoever kills the Jews proves their own superiority? Great logic, OP, I'm sure you've thought this through completely.

Evil can not create anything. Evil can only mimic and twist the truth.

They are the master race

Jews are not inferior.
They are the opposite of niggers.

We let them live here out of goodwill, and we actively avoid ethnic identity while they actively seek it, and use it politically. Ethnic identity is more powerful than atomized individuals.

They don't actually have high IQs. They're not good at much of anything. They haven't conquered us, at least not just yet. We're just altruistic and prosocial to a fault. We have willfully blinded ourselves to parasitism. We may yet wake up. Quit posting this thread, its very premise is faulty.

Attached: 1504034824445.jpg (468x398, 13K)

Of course it's nepotism

I didn’t read the full comment, I thought you were making one of those “Jews are just more educated” cases. My bad

Dude! Remember that time you posted from Israel, but instead of selecting 'Geographic Location' you chose 'United Nations'? That was SOOOO fucking slick!! NO ONE suspected that you were actually an Israeli.
>happy hanukkah

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

Jews have superior intelect and genes then the pathetic white man. they are the master race.

Fascism needs an enemy that is both weak and strong. so they make jews look super hard core but they also need said enemy to look weak so they say jews are rats etc.

So to a nazi the jew is not only a mountain to overcome but said mountain is also just made off sand. It doesnt make sense but thats what being a spooky scapegoat is all about

Sage and let it drop, its obvious jews prey on our unrivalled kindness, unmet in apes like arabs or kikes or chinks or niggers.

Amirite third rate golems ?

You’re retarded. Did you borrow that from Sargon or something. No one says Jews are super strong or super weak. They’re about average and I assume people call them vermins because they exploit the country without ever really assimilating or being part of it

I think hes making the "jews are bred for this shit" case. It just so happens that within the breeding comes the propensity to cause chaos and have high in group preference because its that situation that allows them to utilize their skills most effectively.