What is the official movie of Jow Forums?

>inb4 Falling Down (1993)

I vote for Taxi Driver (1976). I just saw this movie for the first time. I really empathize with Travis and not only because I am a veteran. I don’t see myself attempting to assassinate a politician but I am tired of all the degeneracy I see. At least in 1970s NYC it was mostly at night. Now it’s out in the open in broad daylight.

Some quotes:
>Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

>Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up.
>All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal.

Attached: 43B46BEF-9EFC-47F0-A1D9-8909FD99A21D.jpg (724x1024, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3V3yhdrxxtQ
youtu.be/rggKrGbjmgs
youtu.be/nQrE8vOM0ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Triumph of the Will

I think Taxi Driver is a really strong candidate. It's a shame that De Niro had to turn into and "Orangemanbad" miscegenation lover

angry birds

You've never seen Taxi Driver before? Jesus fuck.

Try 'Ronin' with De Niro.

>The first thing they teach you is that when there's any doubt, there is no doubt.

Taxi driver is definitely pol as fuck. A damaged disenfranchised man purposely surrounds himself with the aspects of society he despises to confirm his belief that everyone is a cunt.

When given opportunities to distance himself from these aspects, he rejects them because deep down he wants to be miserable and angry.

Sounds familiar...

also fpbp, underrated mein heren.

I know I’ll get shit for this but Rorschach and the Comedian from Watchmen are pretty Jow Forums.

hrmmph

Mousehunt

Are you kidding me? The whole movies point is what a hypocrite Travis is. It's anti everything travis says. Making a movie that that shows how retarded polfags are the official Jow Forums movie is dumb af. It's like people who watch fight club and think Tyler Durdan did nothing wrong.

Death Wish (1974)

Charles Bronson's wife is murdered by degenerate thugs so he starts walking the city at night, blowing away criminals that approach him and attempt to rob him.

Attached: dw.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Attached: gba.jpg (540x800, 191K)

Tyler did nothing wrong.

"Ass" The movie within a movie from Idiocracy.

This.

i bet you praise starship troopers for being satire, too.

It's thor.
And loki is Jow Forums.

Jow Forums will always represent rebellion and trickery and chaos

Black Rain

Just because it shows so many redpills about the differences between a multicultural shithole like New York and a homogeneous society like Japan. Even the Japanese criminals are well dressed and behaved.

Attached: blackrain.jpg (550x367, 29K)

stop consuming media filth, dumbass.

The Comedian is a disillusioned idealist who realizes "degeneracy" isn't a rejection of the American Dream, but rather a fulfillment of it. He's like the libertarian side of Jow Forums.

Rorschach is like the schizo autist tinfoil hat side of Jow Forums combined with the statistics and infographics side of Jow Forums.

do you believe in jesus?

Attached: 356835683568.jpg (950x750, 69K)

Birth of a Nation
Only acceptable answer

Most old movies are pretty in tune with our beliefs

Check out mrs doubtfire, hard to believe that a was PG movie would be outright banned these days

Hear me out on this one user, it is the Beatle's movie Yellow Submarine. It's about a land called Pepper Land that gets invaded by the Blue Meanies.

The Blue Meanies (pic related) have beady eyes, thin lips, and huge noses. They arrive in Pepper Land and suck the life out of everything. They are defeated in the end by anglos.

Attached: Blue Meanie.jpg (528x577, 42K)

I think the movie was the only somewhat accurate depiction of what prolonged alienation does to a man.

>It's anti everything travis says.
That may be so in the directors mind, but it isn't for the majority of viewers

I think Mulholland Drive is the closest a highly praised film has ever come to naming the Jew

Attached: Mulholland5.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO REPOST
THIS GODDAMN SHIT

The Last Valley.

Attached: thelastvalley.jpg (640x484, 72K)

he burned the coal

Greatest Story Never told

SDMS-723 Ass Social Club (Secret) Super Luxury 2 Second Impact

Attached: vlcsnap-error888.png (640x480, 356K)

>Even the Japanese criminals are well dressed and behaved.
decapitate a man for doing his job.

>not only because I am a veteran
don't compare Vietnam to present day mall-security tier wars.

>I just saw this movie for the first time.
Have you been living under or a rock, or are you like 8?

Anybody seen the movie rampage lmao

They have to if they want any kinda respect, which is the main purpose of enlisting, that and the gibs.

Star Wars 4-6 when nearly evwryone is white.

Not the official Jow Forums movie or anything, but you guys should watch Gomorrah (2008). It's a fucking awesome Italian mafia movie about the Camorra syndicate in Naples. It's realistic and hardcore.

Attached: gomorrah.jpg (355x500, 36K)

Tuntematon Sotilas

Both versions.

youtu.be/3V3yhdrxxtQ
youtu.be/rggKrGbjmgs

Maybe also "Zulu" 1964:

youtu.be/nQrE8vOM0ss

Attached: 1542304810960.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

2009 movie with guy going on shooting spree. Not the rock nigger monkey shit

Excalibur.

Attached: ff.jpg (799x1185, 307K)

This is, by far, the best adaptation of that story.

Yep, not really a Jow Forums movie though, just imposing my childhood.

cringe

Looks gay af

id fuck that tight little ass while he makes me sick his loaded pistol off

Watchmen is an incredible graphic novel, quite easily the best (with the rest of the top 5 being other works by Moore), but the movie, like all of the adaptations of Moore's work, is a poor translation of the original.

The Shining

Id kill to thrust my dick in and out of one of those shoes while sniffing and gagging on those little underwear after he wore them on a 12 mile run

You mean 1-3 you degenerate

jew

Revenge of the Sith is kino though

Johnny Rico did nothing wrong.

more like DeNegro

Attached: denegro.jpg (634x852, 82K)

>Almost 50 replies
>No one's mentioned Zulu
Disappointed, Jow Forums.

Attached: Zulu Movie.jpg (311x445, 46K)

Attached: 89a7aa20ef8d43af720fee04.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Unironically my favorite movie of all time. Bickle is the rage of a generation, personified

Absolutely disgusting.

Catholic faggot movie

>So what could have been conducted in collegial atmosphere is now fucked into a cocked hat.

The King of Comedy (1982)

Attached: MV5BNGRjMWJkMWYtODEzOC00ZWE1LWFmNzAtNDE2ZWY0NTE4YmUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (600x328, 50K)

No, he's lying, he posted this same thread yesterday.

Thor is the white man
Loki is the jew.
Loki could be so much more, but he fixates on funking over Thor and ruling regular boring humans instead of leading the God-men of Asgard with his brother.

based lynch

I saw it and didn't understand anything. But Lynch is great, if only there were 100 Lynch in Hollywood instead of just a few, that's what white art is capable of.

Attached: law abiding citizen.jpg (1000x1356, 184K)

this the lynch one with Tom Cruise?

nothing with that turbofaggot

Who is Dr. Manhattan?

Attached: 610f5705e417e68d05d801355076782d.jpg (491x750, 108K)

not one
>THEY LIVE
unacceptable

Attached: they-live.jpg (650x325, 31K)

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Iron pill types.
and like the Dr, they are gone now.

Apocalypto is pretty redpilled. It accurately displays the savagery of the typical Mexican.

Holy fuck how many times is this taxi driver shit going to get spammed this week.

FUCKING SAGE THIS SHIT

Red Dawn.

Its a good movie but its still cuckservative shit.

cringe

Attached: Mall Cop.jpg (463x600, 86K)

it's robert defaggo himself trying to be relevant among the edgy youth again.

Damn.
stfu homo, it's a great movie

Attached: 1543441169861.jpg (800x800, 410K)

What I find interesting is that for damn near every one of these movies, people (not just Jow Forums) took a very different and sometimes the opposite meaning as the director intended.

I'm not positive if it means that the directors can't quite force the world they want, or that no matter how hard propagandists try the character of the people remains and cannot be extinguished, or that during the create process the film make cannot help but tap into society at large and is stuck expressing those societal norms no matter how hard he tries to do the opposite.

Attached: this-image.jpg (300x300, 4K)

Vampire's Kiss

Attached: vampkiss.gif (500x342, 964K)

>stfu homo, it's a great movie
Sure, as long as you can separate the role from the faggy midget actor who's been phoning it in on every movie after Heat.

This thread was posted twice yesterday. Why is a 42 year old movie being shilled?

Imagine if they cast Bill Pullman instad of Deniro for Taxi Driver... Would have been a classic then

>No one's mentioned Zulu

< ------- I love Jow Forums

Attached: lcaf.jpg (960x1440, 506K)

they lie about his height on google :')

taxi driver saxophone soundtrack is shitty though

>I ambushed you with a cup of coffee

>>Thinks Tyler was a villain

Attached: ajt111pxd -- 377 -- vqa111aeo'.gif (500x349, 906K)

cannibal holocaust. no that's /b/. but between falling down and taxi driver no question falling down. We just wanna get home dammit.

Attached: prc_63768902.jpg (644x338, 43K)

>>Racemixing

Attached: gfk111uvd -- 13 -- oso111gwm'.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

Hey look it's the only guy in the thread that isn't a dumb fuck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 1.09.30 PM.png (119x127, 32K)

Didn't this movie have a different ending and the studio made them change it to where the negro wins?

Whoa this is freaky and interesting.
>would approach