Anti Abrahamic General

I see what this Abrahamic desert religion Christianity does to our Europeans.

-Makes them worship a Middle Eastern Semitic god of a racially foreign people
-Damns us for being racist
-Forces us to accept racial foreigners/aliens as long as they convert to this "Christian" religion too and therefore causes us to race mix with them corrupting our bloodline forever.
-Makes them ashamed of sex (which brings life)

Attached: the-destruction-of-paganism-download.jpg (1024x801, 620K)

inb4 Christianpc autistic screeching and no arguments

Attached: christianpc.jpg (347x1023, 49K)

I found out Polish Church I was going to in Kraków supports immigration from Africa to Poland
I've been donating them every Sunday, fuck I was stupid

YEAH BRO PAGANISM
DRICKS CUM LIKE THOR DID

1. God isn't limited to one geographic region of the world, but is sovereign over all creation.

2. The only sense "racism" is illicit in Christianity, is insofar hatred, wroth, unforgiveness and anything else that violates the principle of charity, namely good will to all men.

3. There is no principle in the Christian religion that would require miscegenating with or inviting foreigners into our countries or communities.

4. Pro-creative sex is the only licit kind of sex in Christianity, which contrary to the hedonistic sex practices of modernity actually produces children.

we wasted Zamolxis knows how much money on building the useless piece of shit known as picrel.

for what? so that the priests would still milk the churchgoers dry, and to fill their pockets out of so much money-laundering.

fuck Orthodoxy, i want Zamolxis back! or simply Agnosticism for me... either way, fuck Yahweh!

Attached: catedrala.jpg (745x553, 72K)

Looks good, the Church should put benighted infidels like yourself to work building temples to Yahweh.

I support you brother

Attached: 1542295099332.jpg (720x486, 43K)

thanks Dutchbro.

Orthodoxy is as bad as Bolshevism, no surprise since the high-ranking priests, especially the patriarch, are former commie agents.

Attached: Dacian_warrior.jpg (1139x1207, 208K)

The engineering skills learnt to make these were later used to make pretty much everything we see surrounds us in the modern world. Also, Cathedrals are beautiful

>isn't limited to one geographic region of the world
>only reveals his religion to one group of people in the world
>as a modification of a 1500 year old religion that somehow already knows about him but is wrong
>only means of spreading is through human conquest which takes about another 1600 years to reach all continents
>to this day still hasn't been spread to all humans

Attached: 1515457877980.jpg (346x346, 38K)

DESERT RELIGIONS GO TO HELL !

Attached: 1543435144918.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

That's because it's only good for the jews

Attached: 1497702527993.jpg (905x787, 238K)

1. God's existence and basic nature is evident through reason alone.

2. Prophets such as Noah existed prior to the Hebrew prophets, who preached to all nations.

3. The Hebrew revelation is during the old dispensation accessed by gentile nations through the Jews, and than in the new dispensation accessed through the Church of Christ. And so while for time being relatively restricted, was never exclusive and is now widely available and truly universal.

Not relevant
1. wrong, he has only allegedly laid claim to an area in the middle east smaller than the UK
2. wrong, 99% of Christian communities will ghost you if you ever say anything openly racist
3. wrong, Christianity is subservience (especially to jews) this is undeniable
based and redpilled

Any suggestions for Pagan literature? Are Varg's books any good? He kind of seems to have his own take on things but I need some foundational shit to start from. My (((library))) has literally only 2 books about heathen lore. They have rows on rows of shit on abrahamic cults.

Christkikes are inbred retards kek, they'll get the rope

What's worst is that they don't even have arguments. They are fucking retarded, but I agree that they deserve the rope

What's worst is that they don't even have arguments. They are fucking retarded, but I agree that they deserve the rope

meant to quote
for points
>G-god is just like self evident bro but I can't explain this thing I claim is obvious or anything
>Noah
>not Jewish
>3rd point is meaningless wordsoup

>I-im retarded

Paganism is dead for a reason, dont trade one delusion for another. Faith always takes precedence over race and ignorance of race's importance will always weaken nations
you are not wrong but you are hypocritical, these are not arguments

Imagine the mental gymnastics required to actually believe this.
>b-but this jew traveled to the Americas, Australia, Siberia, the Far East, and Sub-Saharan Africa 4000 years ago

Anything that isn't christkikery is good in my book

Desert religions need to be exterminated

Well it's certainly an improvement I'll grant you that much

Don't expect christards to use logic they are retarded

1. God's claim to the nation of Israel consists in their devotion to him and their being entrusted with the revelation. His claim to all of creation consists in his own position as creator of heaven and earth.

2. The taboo concerning "racism" is entirely a modernist invention, and did not exist prior to the late 20th century before it was forcibly memed by entertainment/news television, state propaganda, and the education system. It's genesis lies purely with the likes of the frankfurt school and the ascendancy of Jews following the war; and not with the Christian faith, which has historically respected nationhood.

3. The disposition of the Christians historically speaking has been one of derision for Jews, and is not until very recently in history, and due to outside influences that a large contingent of American Christians have been memed into supporting Israel.

Really? Another pseudo fedora thread?

Attached: 2E92BF84-AC2B-4AA4-BA90-6255E11E521B.jpg (840x1024, 256K)

Christkikes have always been pro-israel you idiot study history

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

Attached: 1542874347630.jpg (968x681, 57K)

The prophet Noah was not a Jew. Moreover, this is not strictly the work of Noah, there is prior to the Hebrew revelation, a general revelation revealed to all of mankind often associated Noah.

Noah predates the Jews. And my third point is plain and easy to understand, that is that the Hebrew Revelation was for a time restricted, but it was ultimately intended to be universal, and so is universal and not particular.

>Communist pope laughing at his christcuck slaves

Attached: 1542877913795.jpg (402x467, 57K)

1. This logic is unsound, God only showed himself to Israelite and surrounding communities because they were 'devoted to him', but nobody else knew about this alleged creator because he only appeared to them, circular and incoherent.

Further more assuming God is real his creation of the universe does not entitle him to own it. God hasn't been seen in at least 2000 years, he doesn't own property and all he has done in the history of human creation has start a bunch of meaningless wars and give sandniggers delusions about how much he loves jews and how foreskin is bad.
The Earth belongs to humanity, stop being a cuck.

2. This point can be completely ignored, I'm not debating what you think Christianity was like at some point in history but rather it's merit in the present and Christianity has been constantly been used as an engine for the devaluing race and culture via replacement, as well as immigration via their subservient doctrine.

3. Again, historical context doesn't matter because Christian doctrine is consistent with being a cuck for Israel.

1. Niggers

2. Tongue

3. My anus

1. This is not intended to be an argument for why he revealed entrusted his revelation to the Hebrews; but rather to point out why he is associated with them.

God in creating and sustaining the universe is most certainly entitled to it, and any speculation otherwise is purely impotent in the face of all consuming power and divinity.

2/3. If your intention is purely to criticize the evangelical Zionists or other stripes of modernist sects than it is disingenuous to pretend like they somehow represent Christianity such that it could be blanketly opposed.

Did you ever bother to check who the author from that book was? It was a jew who, in the same book, claims Jesus had orgies with the apostles. But you're probably just another dumbfuck who repeats whatever he sees here without spending a second to reflect about it on his own, so no surprises.

Was gonna post this, I haven't seen anyone argue against this yet. It's always the same old jewish ""arguments"".

>the hebrew revelation accessed by gentile nations through the jews
And you wonder why people make fun of you.

another day another kike projecting his hate for Christ on Jow Forums

Attached: John 8.44.jpg (1810x1843, 475K)

Attached: Rev 2.9.jpg (676x540, 98K)

Attached: Rev 3.9.jpg (649x442, 89K)

The Jews in the old dispensation were on account of being entrusted with the covenant expected to testify to the gentile nations.

how can a proud white man not hate chr*st, the most dangerous jew to have ever potentially existed?

You have no self awareness, do you? If you can't understand what the joke is, I'm not gonna explain it to you.

I don't think you're funny.

This is the fifth anti-Christian thread I've seen in a single minute just scrolling down the catalogue, what the hell. Are you pushing for overtime or something? Next time make sure to actually understand the parts of Christianity you're criticising instead of using surface level meme arguments that have been BTFO time and time again.

Attached: 1526345345553.jpg (600x800, 369K)

>unzips axe
Uhh sorry about your tree sweetie *THWACK*

Attached: IMG_3844.png (1660x964, 508K)

>stronk pagan Roman Empire
>gets invaded by shitskins
>boys are too busy getting fucked in the ass to defend the borders
>Christians have to pick up the pieces

>stronk pagan vikings
>all they're good at is stealing like niggers
>get demolished by people that worship a pacifist Jew

?

Attached: IMG_4707.jpg (443x455, 53K)

Attached: BoomerRetirement.png (1634x348, 65K)

Attached: Christianity.png (595x686, 81K)

yeah these "anti-christian" threads been popping up all the time all of a sudden. makes me think leftists have a part in this. even the old time pagans of Jow Forums usually didn't post shit like this but rather had their own threads and mostly posted pics.