NJ bans all Magazines over 10 rounds

Magazine prices are pretty low, would be a shame if politicians started receiving contraband in the mail all of a sudden. Addresses?

Attached: mag.jpg (1214x2048, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fosscad/status/1070581692853760001
i.imgur.com/Cep8upl.jpg[/img]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hey yeah just post the addresses of people who might want to receive contraband on a heavily monitored site

they all want to die I guess.

Fuck this state

yo

twitter.com/fosscad/status/1070581692853760001

He's asking for dox on politicians, not anons. Seems righteous to me

So belt feeding it is then

But what if I had to shoot 11 niggers?

Attached: 1544273725720.png (225x225, 4K)

It's illegal for them to possess, not for me to send. I can own them just fine, and mail them if I choose. Its the receiver's responsibility to turn over anything they think is contraband according to their local laws.

Redpill me on the jurisprudence of gun control

reload after chambering

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

>Jew Jersey

do not comply

>reload after chambering

politicians have public mail box at their offices. hardly a dox

Today was a good day.

Attached: 1Flag rareness chart.png (1669x2942, 1.82M)

new york reload

oh wait..

Attached: 1494210542632.png (1492x964, 1.51M)

what if I have an attached 10 round box mag?

Attached: greatbritain.jpg (2384x786, 428K)

assumed he wanted the politicians to actually receive them

They're always exempt from the laws they make.
Are you new?

>same tier as the vatican

Dios mio

I had to look that up, shameful things in this day and age.
I say if you have an attached box then to also attach a bayonet.

Load mag, drop bolt, open upper and lower, and load tenth round.
Assuming it's an AR.

government buildings are public knowledge. No threats. Lackeys tend to open mail. Especially if light and has letter mentioning "free gift" from mailing list. Lots of websites and companies have contests. Lackeys will go to turn in. One of the lackeys will absolutely handle a magazine the wrong way and get arrest. Or just slap a return to sender on it. Also, this is genius if done as to not in any way shape or form, make it seem like a threat of any kind.

Attached: 1544057904070.jpg (656x898, 130K)

12 niggers?

mods will still ban you for it.

Cuck revolvers are such a shame for the British shooting heritage.

Attached: webley.jpg (474x314, 26K)

Grenade for a dozen or more bogeys, niggers don't know to not group up too tightly.

>Lackey is leaving work one day
>wearing an oversized coat
>Coat is mysteriously clanking

new york reload gets you up to 20 my friend. 22 if you +1 load. throw in an ankle gun and we could be looking at 30

So?
You say that like bans aren't able to be circumvented.

they can do whatever they like since i'm too dumb to even acquire such dox in the first place

>supplied another American

Attached: SavingThumbs.jpg (720x450, 241K)

New Jersey is trying to be UnAmerican? Fine, then we shall invade, and kill you all for being an invading state. All white gun supporting Jew haters will be spared.

[img]i.imgur.com/Cep8upl.jpg[/img]

What is all that extra flim flam on those revolvers? Are they cuck shed keys?

And this is why the prank falls apart. They'll just turn them in or destroy them. Then you'll get in trouble with the feds for using the mail system to induce a crime.

This state is a fucking joke and I am moving out as soon as possible

We need a reliable bullet hopper system so we can just carry gumball machines full of bullets on our guns.

achtchan is a better place for this

Attached: 20181130_143141.jpg (640x428, 67K)

Based

That's gonna suck for the cops.
>be cop
>pull over some dude to give speeding ticket to.
>driver remembers he has AR with 30 rd mags in car
>decides to go rambo instead of do jail time over bs 2A infringement
>dead cops errywhere
>becomes martyr for Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo

nigger do you not remember that faggot who whipped one out during an interview in DC of all places? nothing happened.

I thought NJ already banned everything over ten rounds.

Fucked up British laws mandate minimum barrel length and minimum overall length for all civilian firearms.

Built-in fixed magazines fed with stripper clips is a bit of a viable meme

break action release lever. a cuck shed key is only found on modern S&Ws

law enforcement is exempt. It is also illegal to use hollow point rounds in NJ, but again, cops are exempt.

t. NJ officer.

No, take the fight to them at their homes

hope

That would be a magazine you no gun fuck

>mailing treasonous kikes free merchandise instead of free explosives

Attached: 0_Cb68UwnBe-FCLzlN[1].jpg (1200x800, 124K)

I hate you

Kek

serious question

how will this help to reduce gun violence?

Because I get to round up nigs frequently? This is something you can only dream about doing I suppose.

what is the rationale for making JHP illegal? I dont understand. using FMJs only puts everyone else at risk too.

It won't. Long arms are single digit percentages of gun violence. It's all blacks with illegally owned small caliber shit pistols.

Most gun websites automatically block the delivery of items that are illegal in that area. It is pretty easy to program a filter into a website that blocks all items of class X from being sold to certain states.

You would need to mail them yourself.

In all honesty? I don't know. It was a political move more than a practical/safety decision. Just chipping away at gun rights like typical liberals. Hollow points are generally safer, less chance the bullet will go through a target and hit bystanders.

>i need more sight radius
>how much?
>all of it

Attached: Batman-JokerRevolver3.jpg (1685x945, 140K)

Carry two guns.

Ive come up with a way to bypass these magazine restriction laws! Use clips, since the're not magazines you can have as many rounds as you like.

Attached: spoon_polishing_tips.jpg (2044x1456, 317K)

I fail to see what this actually achieves.
The orlando shooter brought 10 round mags because the larger ones wouldnt fit in his bag well enough to dodge suspicion. He still killed people just fine.

this basically
only really counts for pistols but yeah its even more reliable than an extended mag

Thing is hollowpoints are obsolete now with the cavitating lehigh defense bullets ("phillips"). They dont expand, they do even more damage, wounding pattern is internal slicing like a broadhead arrow. As far as law is concerned they're FMJ.

Attached: 10mm xtreme defense 115 at 1700.png (482x326, 182K)

They’ll have armed guards with full capacity magazines of course, they are our noble aristocratic class.

They deserve special treatment.

You thing some boony head in Camden gives a shit about this with his fully auto ak47?

Attached: niggerdog.jpg (633x629, 36K)

Hoplophobic politicians must be banned.

>Jew Nersey

Common sense prevails. Canada has had this restriction for several years and has much less gun violence than the US.

Doesn't solve the problem of hoplophobic politicians.

Nah dude, all that will happen is that gun owners will say their conspicuous AR15 mags are 10 round .458 socom magazines

Pant the guns pink and use wooden stocks that usually works

>Common sense prevails. Canada has had this restriction for several years and has much less gun violence than the US.

That's absolutely ridiculous. Canada has always had less gun violence than the US. It has nothing do you with magazines you foreign idiot.

most leftists dont even know what the difference is between JHP and FMJ and their practical aspects because to them guns don't even HAVE practical aspects.

why do we even give leftist children a voice in political environments?

The cure is to give them hot lead enemas...

Nigger are you fucking using HK bullets? They're backwards, faggot.

Wait till they ban all AR15 purchases like they did here in Massachusetts.

...to flush the shit out of their cranial cavities.

mods are fat niggers

I'm an ebil gun-grabbing politician from California. Please don't send me any 30 round magazines >:(

when do we get to kill them?
how far mus they infringe on our rights before murder is justifiable?
serious question

You seriously cant own a AR in massachusets?!

Fuck you redcoat.

No. Because you steal from civilians for your politician bosses. And you stomp the constitution daily.

not anytime soon. gun rights will go out with a whimper, not a bang in antigun states. this has been the left's strategy for like 30 fucking years now. when the last progun boomers and Fudds die off you will see some serious shit in Califronia or NY mark my words. hopefully by then something happens. Other progun states will eventually turn blue due to demographic bomb

Attached: 1417472128560.jpg (300x562, 68K)

>looks at the flag
kek

Attached: 1459393513762.jpg (500x333, 46K)

Attached: Cops getting what they deserve 3.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

even as one post this would be fairly weak

it's gonna be funny as hell when the south has to save the north from the gubmet

Attached: cop gets what coming.webm (480x270, 2.91M)

Cant buy them new anymore. Cant buy AKs anymore either.

Canada has always had less gun violence because it has common sense gun laws, like capping a clip at 10 bullets.

Attached: crying wojak with gun.jpg (346x450, 22K)

The red flag law. Kill them if they come for your guns

Attached: 1525897296965.png (327x301, 192K)

Whatever you do to them; do not shoot them with guns.

Found the nigger

Clips that hold over ten rounds are also illegal. Same with belts that hold more than 10 rounds.

You tried m8. Uncuck your politicians and laws so you can learn how to into guns and freedom.

Attached: 29179057_1833562686663314_6506769887438831616_n.jpg (800x800, 31K)

Meanwhile here in Glorious Dixie, I just finished my Krinkov build and made sure my new sling doesn't get in the way of the drum mag

Attached: 1533771739015.png (600x600, 207K)