Trump's Path To 2020

I know that half of this board is in collective denial that Trump is not well liked, but honest question....

What could Trump legit do that would actually swing people back to his side in 2020?

Voting for him:
Mostly uneducated white males

Voting against him:
Educated white males
Women
Minorities

I think his best shot is winning back educated white males and white women, but how does he do it?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1440128409620.jpg (510x495, 93K)

If Trump wants win the educated whites he can do something about the student loan debt.

he better have a treasure trove of dirt to tell us while he campaigns or he's gonna fall flat

war

He has to consolidate his base by either building a wall or pulling our troops from Syria/Afghanistan

He won educated white males. Maybe he lost educated white women with meme degrees. Women shouldn’t be allowed to vote anyways.

>Voting against him:
>Educated white males
I'm an engineer and I'm voting for Trump.

Until the Dems stop supporting the demographic destruction of America and reduce taxes and social welfare, they won't get my votes or support.

Best Prez ever. Period.

This. Student loan debt forgiveness would win him 2020.

It doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do, because we'll have single-party rule starting in 2020 and forever thereafter due to Florida and Texas. There will never be another Republican President, and probably never a Republican Senate or House again.

Florida legalized 1.5 million felons, and elections there are often decided by thousand or fewer votes. It's over in Florida. And if not Florida, Texas is right on the cusp of demographic takeover by spics. It's over. The GOP is too stupid or too greedy and arrogant to see how they've destroyed themselves.

>take the guns now - due process later
We're memeing Rand Paul 2020.

>Canada is gay central
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1522163122549.jpg (240x251, 23K)

Microbiologist and voting for Trump. Its a leftist fantasy that Trump supporters are uneducated.

The South is only mildly gay curious because 90% of us experimented with our male (no homo) cousins and got it out of our system.

>all of Canada

Attached: laff.jpg (533x388, 86K)

>Obama loses house and senate
>wins re-election

>Trump loses the house but picks up in the senate

Last I checked elections are decided by the states, not congressional districts...

>demographic destruction of America

The question is how many white males are gonna stay home on 2020 due to getting blackpilled from trumps lack of wall.

Maybe you wouldn't have student loan debt if you weren't stupid niggers who couldn't get a scholarship.

This, a long with his bump stock ban bullshit. O yea and sucking Israel pp... and Saudi Arabia pp... and no wall... and I am off the trump train

He's too open borders and pushing multiculturalism. Rand put up a bill to give citizenship to all the H1B visa holders that were here for several years.
I don't know of any GOP Senators that are extremely against legal and illegal immigration.
Only three guys in the House of Representatives (Steve King, Scott Desjarlais, and Paul Gosar) have an A+ rating for immigration on NumbersUSA.

we have no better option, but trump has done basically nothing in two years, and he will be completely impotent for the next two. he completely lacks a fighting instinct, and he has been taking it up the ass by democrats since they forced him to fire flynn. nothing will change and he will prove to be a beta male faggot.

You student loans will never be forgiven, nor should they be. What we need to change are the number of scholarships available to minorities, "sports teams", and poorfags so that normal students don't need to cover the costs.

Fucking this. I was able to attain a Master's degree at a PROFIT. What the fuck are the rest of you dumb mother fuckers doing? I think a lot of people in university have no business being there, especially for worthless meme degrees so they can extend their high school mentality for another 4-7 years. Take some fucking responsibility for your own actions.

Never ever gonna happen, the Blackwater lady is sticking it to the students hard, apparently.

The left had the 'educated' vote, white male and otherwise, before they started the identity politics and constant PC bullshit. The left is the party of the sperg now.

>lol boomer detected

I'm 25.

>Vermont's borders can literally be defined by the concentration of faggots.

I hate my state.

Attached: 19yearoldboomer.png (534x314, 40K)

Smells of Pell grants.

HES A POOR HAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck is going on with New Mexico?

America is honestly too far gone to be saved. Trump ultimately cucked big time during these last two years and has been too busy working on giving Israel billions. Pray balkanization happens.

I'm getting a hard science degree but because I was a fuckup from 13-22 I cant get my life back on track and have to work with my hands? Even though I'm Dean's list constantly but basically no hope of a scholly until masters? Yeah. This whole system is fucked up and designed to cater to a small amount of 17 and 18 year olds. There are adults who have changed their ways. Let them back in to, or at least dont spit on them for having student loans

How about destroy every fucking university, theyre all just fronts for athletics anyway. No need for gen ed courses that should have been done in high school. The modern university is a social heirarchy shit test and nothing more.

Pointless, that demographic barely votes and the people are getting crushed by student loans are die hard liberals who would rather die than vote for Trump. His best strategy is to get his opponent to center their campaign on anti-white identity politics

>back to his side
he has higher ratings than obama and obama got reelected

Just lots of scholarships because I am a heavyweight in my field.

Same here.
I regret moving to Commiefornia. The memes are true.

Rather be a faggot than american fren.

>tfw the janitors will never do anything about blatant shill threads or duplicate threads
It's so obvious, too. Sometimes I see multiple threads about the same thing on the front page that were made within 5 minutes of one another.
Then you have
>it's over
>powerful
>random twitter screenshots
>screenshots of articles from 2 years ago
>1 post by this ID
Fucking delete this shit or at least make it a rule that OP has to participate in his own thread or otherwise he is spamming and can fuck off.