Daily Reminder

Daily reminder that 'Satan' and 'Yahweh' are the two sides of the same (((Abrahamic))) coin. There is no Satan in European Paganism. Our Pagan ancestors didn't fight imaginary enemies.

If you are Pro European you must focus your attention on real problems such as mass non white christian migration, race mixing, desertion and other christian degenaracy. The real enemies Jews and their slaves.. Followers of rabbi Yeshua bar yosef.

Don't let christcucks have their way. Avoid these superstitious Jew worshipping faggots. Name the Jew. Blame the Jew.

Attached: 1538916346792.jpg (480x477, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Our Pagan ancestors didn't fight imaginary enemies
But they did worship imaginary gods

>Name the Jew. Blame the Jew.
OK. TEAM JEW ASKS ME TO DENY THE MESSIAH
WHAT DO I DO

the stories of christ are ones with lessons and knowledge that teach a life of happiness that are applicable even in today's modern world. the stories of pagans are literally about big buff dudes fighting snakes and fucking their sisters and shit. there's no value in them. sorry, dude. there's a reason christianity outlasted that stuff.

but yo hey if i'm gonna fight a frost giant yea you better believe i'm praying to odin that time.

That's because your gods are demons.

Why would you give a second thought to Jewish religion?
>the stories of christ are ones with lessons
What lessons? That life is meaningless? That weakness and poverty are virtues? Everything Christ taught is absolute shit.
>the stories of pagans are literally about big buff dudes fighting snakes and fucking their sisters and shit
Oh, yes, how horrible to aspire to be a strong man. We should seek to be weak celibate bitchbois like your Jewish savior.

ur mom is fat and gay u licked her asshoe

Attached: poopyshitass.png (600x600, 438K)

Why lie?

Loki even more hardcore than Satan, his daughter leads hell and his children are a giant serpent and a huge wolf.

>not understanding what Hel is
>not understanding gods dicking around
This is the result of cebturies of Christian subversion.
>his children are a giant serpent and a huge wolf.
And an 8 legged horse. All gods have broods of bastard monsters. They're cool as hell.

fucking kek at this fellow burgers response

>his daughter leads hell
Which is completely different from the christian hell though both steam from the same word, Hel or Hellheim is not necessarily a place of punishment where you are sent to and more often than not is described as just a place where the dead live on. The only similarities are the names.

The point is they have "imaginary enemies" who they believe they'll face in Ragnarok, Loki and his horde and the frost giants.

And christians have imaginary enemies that theirs will fight come armageddon, to imply that one religion is a larp and not all of them is facetious, it's all a larp, its just which one you choose to follow.

>listen goy, you NEED the light of Chr*st in your life. anything else is DEGENERACY and non-white. trust me I'm one of G*d's chosen people
>the natural state of your people is immoral and barbaric. Christianity gave you civilization and if you give it up you're doomed, oy vey!
>The ways of your ancestors must be forgotten. They worshiped false gods, sacrificed babies, and were antisemitic and racist as fuck

Whats up with all the anti Christian threads lately? The catalogue is full of that shit right now. Is Jow Forums going through a phase or did the redditors just shit up the board?

Are you the same confederate memeflag that was shitting up the other Christian thread earlier?

Attached: vipers.png (610x285, 20K)

ga weg kike
your hate for Christ Jesus is so obvious you can only be a member of the synagogue of satan
just a reminder that you and your fellow children of the devil will be thrown into a lake of fire when Jesus returns bringing his sword

Reminder the New Testament is anti Semitic

Attached: Jews want to edit bible.png (636x276, 38K)

Attached: blood of jesus.png (823x275, 19K)

Attached: 1 kings 11 7.png (839x245, 20K)

>Star of Rephan
Jews hate Jesus
They fear his name

Attached: acts 7.png (633x1523, 101K)

Attached: jews hate christ better version.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

Attached: jesus anti semite.jpg (734x692, 191K)

Christians don't call you LARPers because the religion isn't true. They call you LARPers because you don't actually believe in your own religion. Yiu just follow it because muh european ancestors and muh stronk gods. You expect paganism to save Europe but asking people to believe something they know to be obviously fake will not result in improvement. Christianity may be false, but what it isn't is a LARP, because they believe it.

Drop the memeflag. You're no southerner.

>waah waah why doesn't everybody like my race-traitor shitposting?
We aren't all nigger lovers like you.
>about Jews living in jew land doing jew things
Oh yeah real anti-Semitic. I guess fucking Schindler's List is anti-Semitic too

>There is no Satan in European Paganism.

Surtr

>memeflag
Go back to plebbit

Weak bait and no argument
Go back to chugging semen, faggot

Attached: jews hate christians silverman edition.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Christ came to tell the Jews they are not the chosen people and that God loves everyone. When people realize this fact we start treating people better and create the kingdom of God as it is in the heavens. Jesus is inherently anti Jew and he had the balls to tell them to their face they are satanic scum.

truth
they even changed their alphabet to hide reference to him
earning them the name kike because the drew a kikel/circle rather then a tav/+

Attached: tav.jpg (435x271, 15K)

And now I know you're not from Jow Forums. We'd call you a faggot instead.

>What is a metaphor

Attached: UOTiJ8T.jpg (960x960, 173K)

That's a lot of assumptions on what I believe, and I never said I was a norse pagan, i find those people equally obnoxious. And I would argue that there aren't an extreme amount of christian larpers who only are christian because their parents were. In as far as my personal faith is concerned, my belief is concrete and requires no one else to believe it to be true to me and i don't expect anyone else to follow what i follow nor do i force others to believe what I believe, and fuck europe, it made its own bed and can lie in it with Mohammad.

fight for your people, but please don't think pagan larping is what european culture is about.

the only reason we don't live in a society with shit loads of sacrifices and blood spilling everywhere it's because the sacrifice is done by christ everyday by what happened in the cross

he was literally sacrificed like a butchered animal, and because of trinity it pays all the sacrifices if you believe in and take the breadpill (which is a ritual the same as pagan rituals), gods justice needs to be calm down with blood and if you don't do that everything goes to shit

>Pro European
And this is what you retards refuse to understand. There's no such thing as "pro-European" Europeans have been at each others throats for millennia. I refuse to have my Slavic history associated with Germanic faggotry, and especially associated with neo-pagan niggers like you

Funny enough the confederate memefaggot was in a Christian thread earlier. He made a couple of generalized bullshit statements but scattered like a roach after he got called out.
I really worry about the growing paganism among white people. They're pretty much inventing idols and worshiping them. They dont realize that for the past thousand years all of their ancestors have been God fearing Christians, and that in absence of Christian morality this country decended into hell
I cant fathom how they think that Christianity is the cause of it when obviously the rise of degeneracy coincided with the death of Christian values
The Jews hide a lot of information about themselves

Attached: saturn hexegram 2.jpg (1051x653, 292K)

The kabbalah is a lot more than a metaphor

Attached: saturn kabbalah.png (854x626, 534K)

>the only reason we don't live in a society with shit loads of sacrifices and blood spilling everywhere it's because the sacrifice is done by christ everyday by what happened in the cross
that's right goy. your people are intrinsically barbaric, basically niggers when left the their own devices. only with the civilizing light of (((christ))) can you maintain a civilization. you're no greeks, just forget about your history.

>Europeans never practiced human sacrifice

all gods are satisfied by blood when there is unjustly things done between humans, OT god is no different, christ is the actual "patch" to all this blood spilling for the unjustly to calm god wrath, but it only happens if as a community you take on christ rituals, if you don't believe in it, god wrath will start accumulate and then you will need to spill real blood in sacrifice or the world will go to shit

>europeans need a jewish religion to function

Backpedalling already
kek

missing the point, retard. white men do not need your subversive kike religion.

>i cannot fathom

>majority of Christians nonwhite
>pope kisses refugee feet and morally browbeats countries into accepting refugees
>Christian churches of all demoninations fight for migration tooth and nail in Europe
>catholic churches aid and harbor refugees in the USA

Come on Jayden.

Also
>muh lack of christian morality!
Your country is the most Christian nation in the west and falling first.

>subversive kike religion

Attached: brainlet.png (478x523, 14K)

it's not about the people, it's about the true nature of god, you just don't get it, start researching more, see why the elite still spills blood as sacrifice and look at when sacrifices were done, then read the gospels and see jesus true message about the breadpill

european paganism did sacrifices for the same reasons, all cultures did, sumerians etc

We didn’t, or very rarely and usually criminals or slaves. Christans killed people for retarded reasons also.

yes, that's precisely what (((christianity))) is. it's founded on jewish mythology and literally could not exist without the jews. you people are delusional, your retarded faith literally damaged your brain.

works for me t b h

>non white Christians affects Europe negatively
There's none white pagans too user
>Pope
Catholicism was always dogshit
>Christian churches of all demoninations fight for migration tooth and nail in Europe
Not the ones I've encountered, but you're right that Jews have subverted a lot of Churches. But that's not inherently Christian. Europe was Christian for a thousand years without that cuck shit

>hur dur STUR
Imagine being a Jew wizard and worshiping Saturn. And making sure your words match up to creepy number magic. Absolute demonic shit

>It's true because I say so

Attached: 1533241895198.gif (500x493, 631K)

it's founded on sumerian mythology, read about sumerian mythos and compare the genesis

btw protestantism is not christianity and the actual church has gone to shit, we are literally fucked and probably the world will collapse in a few years

You could've told me 20 years ago and I may have had a better life. Thanks a bag faggot

Hebrew is a numerical language. Most ancient languages were literally numerology
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

reminder that this is heresy. enjoy your choice.

No. Those words do not do any of that

>Europe was Christian for a thousand years without that cuck shit

No, the Jews were empowered by Christians. See

what do I care, I'm just a muggle

>resorting to memes
out of material already, huh?

even if the jews plagiarized it, it's still centered around them.

>he actual church has gone to shit, we are literally fucked and probably the world will collapse in a few years
have a little more faith in your people, will you. the death of (((christianity))) may finally set us free if we survive

You're actually more correct than you realize. Please refrain from making commentary on subjects you don't understand

Attached: gje111jsf -- 2931 -- ejd111qws'.jpg (3000x4500, 2.52M)

Than ms emmerick

>Christian Europe prospers for a thousand years
>Secular Europe collapses within half a century
>THIS IS CHRISTIANITY'S FAULT!!11!

Attached: brainlets.jpg (1066x600, 77K)

What's the breadpilll

>secular Europe

Obly Sweden, Estonia, and Czech Republic are a majority atheist. Why can’t Christianity stop secularism?

Well there is a religion you should have, it's called gnosticism, there is a reason there is a influx of trascendent meditation, kundalini awakening, new age acceptance in the media and it's pushed hard

it's the same religion the genesis condemns and now it's pushed hard by (( them ))

>prospers for a thousand years
lol no

christian "morals" caused the mess we have today. the wheels were in motion long before the intellectual elite realized how fucking stupid christianity is. The sooner christfaggotry is dead and buried the better.

>majority atheist
Regardless, the whole West is secular. Nietzsche was right to say God is dead. People put down Christian ona census but dont even go to church. Christian values are non existent in those societies.
>Why can’t Christianity stop secularism?
Why couldnt paganism stop Christianity?

>christian "morals" caused the mess we have today
Which morals?

>There is no Satan in European Paganism. Our Pagan ancestors didn't fight imaginary enemies.
Absolutely disgusting.

>muh nietzsche

PRAISE ODIN

Attached: IMG_3183.jpg (1200x1600, 473K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
Jews are rope material

>even if the jews plagiarized it, it's still centered around them.
and yours isn't?
Your whole thought process revolves around the rejection of Jews. The sole commandment you recognize is "Do opposite of whatever Jew says".

you know martin luther allegedly (certainly? documented I saw on (((tv))) ) started writing all kinds of numerology and OCD shit before he started his thing.

I hadnt heard of that. Any links you could direct me to?
Numerology is powerful shit. I dont even want to fuck with it

>"saving" shitskins and bringing them into the christian "family" (now your home)
>pro-life/natalism encouraging the brown hordes to breed uncontrollably
>faith more important than reason, alienating the intellectual class once heresy stopped being a crime (jews don't have this problem btw)
>faith more important than fellow whites - heathens are worse than converted niggers
>pacifism for anyone who takes it seriously
>slave morality rubbish: hate yourself, submit to authority, help the downtrodden (shitskins), etc.
I'm sure there are more but these are the worst offenders.

muh nietzsche.

Well, the issue is Christianity is also dated and not relevant for our age.

Sure, there's a lot of good advice in the Bible but it hasn't evolved in centuries.

I find it dissatisfying there can't be new relevations and testaments.

A neo-paganist belief system which uses alien races in place of gods is interesting to me and relevant considering humanity is now venturing into space.

>and yours isn't?
what are you even trying to say here? it's fine that the religion of the jew's is about them, that makes sense. but if you aren't a jew, why are you following it?

>"saving" shitskins and bringing them into the christian "family" (now your home)
Oh right, I forgot about the 11th commandment, thou shalt take in niggers
Lmao, Christiendom literally built armies to kick out shitskins you fucking retard
>pro-life/natalism encouraging the brown hordes to breed uncontrollably
Abortion is immoral in all contexts. The solution isnt to let lots of White babies be murdered by degenerate (atheist) roasties, but to not let shitskins in your country at all, an issue totally unrelated to christianity.
>faith more important than reason, alienating the intellectual class once heresy stopped being a crime (jews don't have this problem btw)
(((intellectual))) class
Anyway, there were many great Christian scientists and philosophers. To say Christianity stops intellectual advancement is an r/atheism meme
>faith more important than fellow whites - heathens are worse than converted niggers
Okay, niggers being Christian doesnt mean you have to let them in your country. And heathens promote all kinds of degeneracy like sodomy, polyamory, divorce, among other things. They are a plague who need to be inundated with a strong value system, like traditional Christianity.
>pacifism for anyone who takes it seriously
Already mentioned the Crusades.
You're not supposed to be an aggressor, but self defense is fine. This is common sense
>slave morality rubbish: hate yourself, submit to authority, help the downtrodden (shitskins), etc.
As the other user said
>muh Nietzsche

Almost nothing you stated can be justified by the New Testament. I suggest you actually read it before sperging about it

literally all you said it's about protestantism instead of catholicism (nowadays both are almost the same though)

if anything christ teachings are ascetic as fuck about material things, and protestantism fucked beyond belief christianity, you are supposed to love others as potential souls, you give them food for their soul, even if it means depriving them from material things, the soul is the most fundamental thing, nowadays since materialism is rampant the idea is that loving others is providing them with material aids like houses or money, or giving them leverage in society

helping someone by letting them stay at your home is not christianity, you help them by inspiring their soul, be it making them self-reliant or having faith in their future as eternal beings instead of just looking at their material shortcomings.

You aren't supposed to "love" someone if you see them sinning in the flesh by getting greed by money, by being lazy, etc, the bible teach that you need to be strong in those moments and go against society, draw your sword and make it clear when it's sin, when it's just the soul giving in to the pleasures of the world (being comfortable, choosing the least-resistance path, being too prideful, being too much of a leech, etc)

A poor excuse.

>why couldn’t paganism stop christianity

Kings wanted political power, Catholic church promised them that.

>excuse
So Western Europe isnt secular? Western Europe has laws based around Christian morality? Give me a break
>Kings wanted political power, Catholic church promised them that.
Wow, based pagan Kings, giving up their heritage so the pope can give them a shiny crown. Paganism really must have meant a lot to them

Our European ancestors believed in discipline. A man tended the garden of his life or he failed to do so and it grew over into a ruinous mess . All that flows from either "good or bad" simply boiled down to being disciplined or not.

Go back to India, there you can worship your Indo-Nigger Gods.

That's the laziest shit that comes from christian leaders. Instead of learning about other religions or god forbid the pre christian religions of ones own ancestors they jump up and say "dats de debil!" worthless

>Lmao, Christiendom literally built armies to kick out shitskins you fucking retard
and now they're bringing them here. there is no basis for racism in the scripture you heretic. let them your brothers in.

>Abortion is immoral in all contexts.
abortion for genetic garbage and shitskins is absolutely a good thing for society. literally the only people who get abortions are trash to begin with, there is no white genocide there.

>(((intellectual))) class
Yes, believe it or not a society actually needs to support intelligent people if it wants to flourish.

>Anyway, there were many great Christian scientists and philosophers. To say Christianity stops intellectual advancement is an r/atheism meme
they succeeded in spite of christianity, not because of it. this shitty religion has absolutely stifled scientific progress whenever it has been empowered to, even to this day. if you think otherwise you are completely delusional.

>Okay, niggers being Christian doesnt mean you have to let them in your country.
It does now. can't argue with reality.

>And heathens promote all kinds of degeneracy ... They are a plague who need to be inundated with a strong value system, like traditional Christianity.
"if you won't believe in muh jesus you need to die, I don't care if you're white lol"

rest of your post is too stupid to respond to

What? Paganism is centered around Honour first and foremost. Being honourable in the eyes of your folk, ancestors, and gods. How many of your folk would think it honourable for you to commit incest?

christianity is on the way out, it has no more power. What will it be white man? Your ancestors religion (pre christian) or Islam with Jewish overlords.

Honor, discipline, bravery, hospitality.

>there is no basis for racism in the scripture you heretic.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham

Reminder that meme flag kikes won’t type out Yahweh. It’s how you can tell a poo or leaf from a Jew btw

Memes aside do Amerifrens here really believe that paganism was a real religion? I mean most of we know paganism was rather a set of folk traditions and folk tales, you can't talk about organised religion here except for the Romans and Greeks. Anyway majority of these folk are not incompatible with Chris and his message so many are still practiced today. Only the nasty things were banned, like sacrificing your fellow whites to trees.

This, modern paganism is just new age spiritualims with Hindu Gods mixed in with European ones, an utter disgrace to folk traditions and customs still practiced today in Europe within Christian communities.