HOLY FUCKING SHIT: "THE BOTTOM IS GOING TO FALL OUT"

GOP ON THE VERGE OF ABANDONING TRUMP:

youtu.be/Qaa5hgE7i-U

Bonus: Ann Ravel, former chair of the Federal Election Commission, on advertising by the Trump campaign & the NRA in 2016: “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a situation where illegal coordination seems more obvious. It is so blatant that it doesn’t even seem sloppy."

Attached: 1490974055386.jpg (615x522, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
youtu.be/SVi3-PrQ0pY
theintelligencer.net/news/top-headlines/2018/12/305th-military-police-company-deploys-to-guantanamo-bay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because the enemy is on both sides of the aisle. Only lessers and shills deny this fact. He is close, the day is coming.

Cool so this means a civil war is coming right?

UH OH THEY COULDNT PROVE RUSSIA COLLUSION
PATHETIC

>Ann Ravel
Ann M. Ravel was a Democratic Commissioner on the Federal Election Commission (FEC)
Nominated by Barack Obama

Yeah...completely unbiased, right?

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

Praise

rakeday soon

Attached: midterms.png (662x385, 234K)

France has rioting in the streets, England will have Brexit reversed and in the US democrats/jewish media work 24/7 to "impeach" Donald Trump. Globalist Elites are attempting Coups of the 3 most powerful Western nations as we speak.

blood-bath more like it. There wont be fully militarized "sides" this time.

Attached: perf.jpg (768x1024, 158K)

>Giving a fuck what either side thinks when Mattis is on his and the peoples' side

Attached: 1524814371696.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Oh yes, believe the lawyer who broke client-lawyer confidentiality and privacy. That's who you want to trust, the biggest rat in town with a plague to boot. Sure, fuck with that, make a sex tape of it.
What's that?
Oh sure, you can broadcast it on msnbc too , another trusty source.

No one gives a fuck about any of this shit. France is burning down, the economy is crumbling, it's fucking Christmas, and libtards won't shut the fuck up about paying 2 whores some money.

This is so fucking dumb. This will come back to bite the left in the ass like everything else has the last 2 years.

>a Democratic Commissioner
That's a Pavlovian response. You can't think beyond Blue vs Red. The title is GOP on verge of abandoning Trump.

Attached: 1526489066503.jpg (960x540, 55K)

Cohen: When it comes time for the financing which will be...
Trump: Wait a sec, What financing?
Cohen: We'll have to pay him something
Trump: Don't pay with Cash
Cohen: No, no, no, no, no...I got this...no, no, no

So his lawyer gave him advice to do something. And Trump said make sure it's on the up and up. And the lawyer said, no I got this.
Two years attempting to get Trump on Russia. Mueller gives some details and all of a sudden the left panics and says they have to get Trump on something else.
Clearly they realize they have nothing on the Russian thing. And they really, really messed up. Now they have to try to take him down another way.

Attached: 345345.jpg (844x464, 94K)

Wow...
This is all they got on him? Literally the only thing they got on him is him paying some thots to stay quiet? And they are seriously trying to pin this as a campaign expense and say it is something super duper serious and not some meager fine at most?

This is why Mueller has to keep going and searching for ANYTHING he can twist into a crime, Im hoping mueller, instead of admitting he has fuck all, attempts to throw the book at the fucking POTUS over bullshit. That could lead to a great normie awakening.

Attached: EE928BC8-59F5-40E7-86A4-D5E1A29A4D74.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Well what I'm even saying... considering how much power the democrats seem to have for no reason, they could seriously get a do over on the 2016 elections over this.

All hail Pence! All hail Pence!

Attached: 1538179359235.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

Good. Civil war incoming.

>jewish
I have never in my life seen a more ZOG puppet than Trump you retard

Go away JIDF

Attached: ZionistsForTrumpWebsiteBanner0003c.png (1032x263, 105K)

Libtards today. youtu.be/SVi3-PrQ0pY

Attached: gqnag78hd0321.jpg (571x767, 83K)

Well you guys have fun marching for King Kike

Who gives a shit. He’s a kike lover through and through. I’m not going to get pissed over him. I get pissed when people use him to push degenerate behavior “ie Trump likes immigration restrictions so I can’t” shit. But if he’s just another slave to the Jews why should I care if they cart him off to prison or just off the White House? Trump fags need to realize that shit needs to get real fucking bad, like Weimar bad, before Traditionalists can take back control. I’m talking full blown degeneracy on the streets most days out of the week, cultural fiber breaking at its seams, finances on the verge of collapse, thought police...

Which side will Russia aid with arms deals?

Attached: 1521877944972s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

its over

Attached: 1537671532055.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

lmao as if republicans would turn on a republican president that would cost them so many votes

Trump is more than a man at this point. Imperfect as he may be, irregardless of whether he follows through on anything he campaigned on, he has become the dividing line in the US and abroad, the dividing line between those that are worthy, and those that are not. His presence has caused those that ruled from the shadows to be cast into the light. He has revealed the blatant contempt that (((the powers that be))) have for the greatest people to ever walk the face of the earth, heterosexual, conservative, whites. Nearly everything that is good on this earth that has come from the hands and minds of men has has come from peoples has come from peoples of European and Asian descent. There are those among us who would seek to destroy our freedoms, rob us of our prosperity, and deny us of our birthrights, all the while lecturing us on these lofty ideals, making us to bear them upon our backs, taking freely, offering nothing. Trump may be just a pawn, he may be a Trojan horse, or he may just flat out be a charlatan, a salesman, a liar...or he may be a savior, believe what you will. But there is no denying that if nothing else, he is a catalyst. He has ignited a fighting spirit that is rushing across the world as we speak, gaining momentum at this very moment. We have been awoken, the scales have been peeled from our eyes and now we see the enemy plainly in front of us. They would use our benevolence to pacify us, to guilt us, to corrupt and deceive our women, to turn us against our brothers as they have done so many times before. But look around, we are shackled no more, we are done groveling. We will cast them aside and claim what is rightfully ours, we will set our sights high, we will achieve victory. The fire is rising friends, soon the day will come when they will try to take power back, to crush us under their boot heels, they will find us stronger than they could ever hope to be. When the time comes we will give them nothing, and we will take from them, everything.

Attached: AF418F90-5F99-4313-9DCF-CFAA25008A11.jpg (750x926, 149K)

I wonder how many modern Jews would have tried to run King David out of town after he had an affair with Bathsheba and tried to cover it up.

Are we all going to pretend that this has something to do with Russia?

if he gets fined the number will be much lower than Obama's fine.

>DRUMPF LE IS LE JEW LE

>Forbid immigration from middle east danger countries
>Was the most harsh on illegals in decades
>Sent the caravan from Honduras packing, when every shill in here thought he was gonna let them all in
>Didn't sign the immigration pact

I think the idea of a non-zeonist kike is literally someone who would round them up and gas them, anything else is a kike lover.

Attached: fud4.jpg (949x927, 423K)

i'd quibble and say the people are attempting three coups of the Globalist Elites, and they're moving to suppress them. let's not kid ourselves and pretend like we're controlling anything they haven't let us control
modern jews are all atheists who worship the rabbinical talmud and the materialist world they think belongs to them, so they would probably all be banging bathsheba and david too.

Campaign finance charges would be bullshit, user

everyone was tricked by Russians

Attached: 1531603485362.jpg (1200x907, 316K)

Ann M. Ravel was a Democratic Commissioner on the Federal Election Commission

If he is a catylast among us, and truly is going to effect the future of American Politics, then it proves our society needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Trump is part of the problem, a reactionary explosion that went back on his word and became part of the machine as soon as he got into office. His rhetoric won’t change 50% of the nation, user. He is a terrible orator, his speeches don’t actually hit people in the feels. People like what he says, that’s it. Leaving the Paris Agreement, opening up regulation, speaking truths about the danger of immigration, that’s what he does well. But what about actual change? Flat taxes? Shoving down hard truths into the throats that need it most in this country? Trump is operating under the assumption that the government is still seen as a symbolic patriarch when it’s not that anymore. We need someone, a truly great man, to assert true Americanism so hard and bright that the enemy doesn’t attempt to fight back

>4 Clinton Foundation donors arrested last week
>Huber making public statements
>desperately trying to stop FISA declassification
>Rosenstein ousted
>Sessions ousted
>presidential order to revise military code of Justice goes into effect Jan 1
>Israelis getting arrested all over
>Chinese being arrested all over
The Storm is almost here gentlemen. The New World Order will be smashed forever along with the Democrat party

10 bucks says they take down Twitter and Facebook then try to blame "solar flares" or some bullshit... too late, presidential emergency broadcast system is up and running

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

Whatcha doin rabbi? Think accusing us of Jewry really works?

Attached: 1530329228859.png (1272x1023, 1.24M)

The GOP never supported him in the first place. They're determined to destroy themselves every time.

My bad, swamp filth, I forgot I was speaking to nu-Jow Forums faggots like you for a second.

Mattis is a cuck and a Trump backstabber.

Mark my words: Should the Democrats finally finds a way to impeach and imprison him, this will be the moment when the silent majority would finally wake up from their slumber and take back America from the left.
Why can't the democrats believe they can simply overthrow a legally elected president because they are too salty to get over their defeat?

If (((they))) imprison him wouldn't that prove he has been working against kikery the entire time? I wonder who is behind this post...

Attached: 1539819089508.jpg (1546x1222, 1.7M)

I think he could be the inspiration for such a man. His anti media, anti intellectual, anti immigrant/nationalist rhetoric was basically unheard of for years here now. When the left comes back into power, and they will, i have no doubt they’ll come in hot and heavy to clamp down on what he’s unleashed, that’ll be the real spark in the tinderbox

Holy fuckiong shit ops a retarded fuck shill before I shoot you

the GOP has never been on Trump's side you idiot

Trump is an idiot who doesn't know how to fight fire a gun.Let alone fight for gun rights hes just making gun owners look retarded.

>msnbc

Good.

They can die too. All servants of the Jew and other aristocratic scum must, and will, die.

Stale pasta is still stale pasta

you'll get your chance at the rate these faggots are pushing for this

>no one arrested

Trust me I want to believe, but Trump isn’t looking so hot.

>on verge of
most of them have been dying for an opportunity to. The thought that "never trumpers" could change their mind is laughable. They are just as subversive, and are working towards the same end, as bolsheviks

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why did you cut off the one with Michelle?

Lol no, for civil war you need two equally matched forces.

Trump has military and all the redneck gun nuts standing by him.

(((They))) have IC, news, politicians. None can fight.

Who knows where the police will stand if they have to pick between a rebelling government or President? Either ways until the left can get some military there is going to be no civil war.

Attached: mel and pepe.jpg (458x390, 48K)

Not at all, he would serve as an excellent false flag for all the marxists cronies and crony capitalists. There would be outrage, (((they))) will easily use the media to spin the narrative into “see what this type of person did? See what he thought? See how he’s behind bars?” And that would be enough for all these double digits iq Americans that are easily led.

Gtfo my board kike

Just realized this thread is from (((sources))) that always spew anti trump bullshit to click bait... This thread is distracting us from Israeli Pedo Arrests, the 30 Billion Israeli Defense (((aid))), and the Riots in France we know that to do...

Attached: 1523197123072.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>collusion
>coordination

Lol

Its not blue vs red. It's all communists need to die. GOP are mostly communist subversives playing a long con pretending to be something they are not.

Good post.

Our society does have to be rebuilt from the ground up. It has been absolutely corrupted. But that does not mean that the only way to rebuild it is to destroy everything at once and start from scratch. It could be done by erecting scaffolds reinforcing the foundation and performing some carefully planned controlled demolition.

Or.. Maybe that is only possible in theory.. It is obvious that the commie scum and a significant number of shitskins are primed to get violent at the first sign of us trying to fix things peacefully. Maybe there is no preventing the coming wars. Doesn't matter, though, either we will win or no one will.

voters on the verge of abandoning the GOP

>Either we will win or no one will
Well said user, well said

They’ve corrupted everything. Military is pretty much on the verge of splintering if shit hit the fan, but “educators”, city workers, government employees, unions, etc have all been infiltrated by Marxists and their pawns. I’m pretty convinced things need to be completely rebuilt

he's a ZOG overlord, plain and simple, and now he and media play you like a fiddle

these people will all do nothing. there is no vitally left for rebellion

>turns states evidence after being convicted of being a liar
>credible witness

pick one faggot

Attached: main-qimg-aab02d48889d1eac56be1f50f3038c20-c.jpg (602x509, 49K)

Inbefore there is more than one witness you zog midget.

Wait what revisions to the military code of justice? is something happening?

Trump changed the Uniform Code of Military Justice to include all Federal Employees.
>Graham asks Kavanaugh about civilian military tribunals
>civilian military tribunals
This is why they are freaking the fuck out

>silent majority
hillary got more votes

If you're not already fighting the civil war, then no, user. For you, there is no civil war coming. (Benchwarmer)

If Trump is thrown in jail despite campaigning as an American loving civnat I will stop treating leftists as people if that's what you mean

Attached: 1544471338232.gif (480x270, 1.41M)

Post a source or you're full of shit.

I looked and there's nothing about this out there.

Plus, the 305th just deployed to Guantanamo Bay.
theintelligencer.net/news/top-headlines/2018/12/305th-military-police-company-deploys-to-guantanamo-bay/

Trump is a very good speaker. He speaks from the heart and doesn’t read off of notes or a teleprompter.