Would You Support Trump's Go Fund Me?

(Though the greedy fuck would probably keep the money all for himself)

Attached: 1984657443.jpg (564x564, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fundthewall.com
gwcca.org/park/visiting-the-park/brick-locator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea. He should sell names on the bricks and rich white folk will buy them to honor their families

I'm pretty sure it already exists

fundthewall.com

Yes

In 1996 when the Olympics came to Atlanta they raise money by auctioning bricks that you could custom print a message or name on. They still keep a registry of where your brick is located if you want to go see it. They could do the same thing with the wall.

gwcca.org/park/visiting-the-park/brick-locator/

Attached: Centenial Park bricks.jpg (2497x1872, 1.29M)

I would buy a brick

Attached: 1544240349080.jpg (720x479, 60K)

If liberal want abortion the can start a go fund me to pay for it.

If liberals want immigrates they can start a go fund me to pay for all there necessities.

If liberals want free health care they can start a go fund me to pay for all of it.

Attached: 1544326268957s.jpg (250x216, 4K)

If we're starting a GoFundMe I suggest we scrap the wall and just direct the funds towards UAVs with GAU-8s. That'll do more to deter aliens than any wall ever could. Once we get enough capital donated we can just use the interest we earn to buy munitions and fuel.

Attached: a10.jpg (264x191, 3K)

Attached: fud.jpg (950x935, 150K)

Nice. Shows that the can't put their money where their mouths are.

Funding the US Border Wall
$130,977 of $450 million raised

Attached: 94686g653.jpg (960x960, 199K)

This is a good idea...40 billion for the wall...So divide that by his voter-base...thousand bucks each? I'll meet him 1/10th of the way.

>Implying this isn't a good idea

I’m pretty sure it would get a considerable amount of money. Not the actual cost in full, but a large chunk of people would totally put money into it. In fact, I would donate monthly based on my budget

I would be happy to pay 100k usd even tho i am a eurofag

No I'd build the wall and get paid for it.

If niggers want welfare, they can start a Go Fund Me page and those who think niggers are human can pay for it.

Sorry but thats what taxes are supposed to do. The governments money was not "earned" by them. It was taken by force from the populace. This is occupy democrat level autistic.

My brick would be in memory of Uday Hussein

that would require money laundering, which is most easily achieved by gifting money to some Jow Forums people, but you should in no way ever find a way to do that, because that is bad

Sure and open borders, free healthcare for all faggots can pay for illegals, refugees and the sick.

The wall would be up in a week.
Trump supporters are fervent.

people on welfare should work on the wall or they can fuck off foodstamps.

I would be fine with this if we also ended welfare for coloured people and made pooftas pay their own medical bills

It's called taxes

They need to place remote controlled turrets along the border and allow people to man the turrets remotely online.
>but what if they shoot innocent people?
Place the turrets on the American side of the border about 600 yards inside the American border. Make it so the turrets can only face in the southern directions. If the guns are armed with a caliber like 5.56mm their effective range will only be on the USA side of the border. Anybody in range is going to be in the restricted no man's land.

Yes. And i'd list it as a tax write off.

They would ban it for racism of course

>Pay for wall, get tax write off

Fantastic idea

yes.
i'd defend it too.
no takesie-backsies after it goes up.

I'd build an incremental 4 or 5x position. It's clear enough to me that that he doesn't want a wall like his voters do. I'm likely abstaining from 2020 outside of local elections.

Stop paying the $7,500 yearly deficit per Hispanic.

So can niggers and spics start a gofundme for their welfare? Because right now it's Trump's supporters that pay for it

I have a better idea - if you don't believe in walls, publish your address right here and leave all your doors and windows unlocked.

If you don't do that - you are a fucking hypocrite, shut up and go fuck yourself.

Your choice, faggot. I'm waiting...

>people won't give to some random website that's most likely a scam
HOW WILL HARUMPH EVER RECOVER?

nah, we'll use tax payer money like we should. This whole "not my president" shit doesn't let you pick what taxes pay what lmao.

Attached: 937Fe3C.jpg (720x755, 47K)

why not just pay for the wall out of our future savings on gibs?

Here's a practical way you can help out with the immigration agenda:

>if Trump voters want something they have to pay for it out of pocket
>but if we want something then Trump supporters' tax money can be used to pay for it

Attached: redditwip.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Liberals don't pull this card because they are too afraid that republicans will actually pay for it themselves. They'd rather have it paid by government, because this way they can obstruct the payments.

We should cancel medicare and if leftists still want, they can start a go fund me.

This. I'd be happy to chip in for the wall if that meant I could have all my taxes itemized and used to fund projects I want. Since it doesn't work that way, liberals can cry about funding the wall since I have to help pay for fucking abortions and wars.

Would do this in a heartbeat.

>KIKES STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT 80% OF AMERICANS SUPPORT A BORDER WALL
KIKES STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT 80% OF AMERICANS SUPPORT A BORDER WALL
>KIKES STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT 80% OF AMERICANS SUPPORT A BORDER WALL
KIKES STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT 80% OF AMERICANS SUPPORT A BORDER WALL

This 1 issue will be the thing that makes kikes unelectable in 2020... just watch.

Attached: 1523401319905.jpg (671x436, 140K)

>If Bernie Sanders wants free college for all, he should start a GoFundMe and have his supporters pay for it.

>implying Trump's red neck supporter have money

They are the biggest welfare sponges in the country

check'd and kek'd

Wisdom user

Fuck that make them .50BMG with depleted uranium loads, I want those babies reaching 20 miles into Mexico to blast any cunts before they even get close.

I really like your idea about the online control thing, though. Xbox/Sony could make a fortune selling online subscriptions to a service like that. Just route it through the Xbox or the PS4 and kids could have a blast. Parents would love the teamwork and the sense of national pride their children develop.

Attached: douchebag.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

The tech giants would shut down the crowdfunding because they would say it is racist. They would laugh for a few months till the realized some serious money was rolling in and then the libtards would question them about having taken a cut of it and eventually they would make up some bulllshit excuse about can't confirm they are Americans, infested with Russian bots, part of an alt-right plan, just trolling , etc.

Let Mexico pay for it.

Attached: nogs.png (265x196, 35K)

>They are the biggest welfare sponges in the country
Pot, kettle, black

Sure. Make sure you give me every last penny the government has stolen from me in taxes back because you just sent the precedent that I'm allowed to pick and choose where my tax dollars go

If you niggers want welfare, you can start a gofundme page and beg for gibsmedats there.

How can that be when cities are where the welfare leeches live, while the countryside is deep red?

Horde mentality.

More people to beg/steal from in larger urban areas. Suburban/rural areas are more spread out, so niggers are too lazy to walk between houses.

y and vice versa we should make a gofundme for useless goverment project like health care etc. and you can pay for that then. i would gladly pay for a wall if in exchange you pay for ur fucking shit you demand daily