>Tracking Santa 12/7/18
youtu.be/OQ3ERfE4jxM
>Remember Pearl Harbor 12/7/18
youtu.be/QIISsZYm1SA
>77th Pearl Harbor Remembrance Ceremony 12/7/18
dvidshub.net/video/646597/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: byebyebutterfly.png (791x576, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/its-official-the-president-is-an-idiot-and-this-tweet-1830982678
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK
timesofisrael.com/israel-has-115-nuclear-weapons-says-us-think-tank/
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhswRs7qn4
archive.fo/IJySO
archive.fo/ixrJh
archive.fo/ITVVn
breaking911.com/2nd-contract-awarded-to-begin-construction-of-border-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

This is Captain Planet Tier villainry and I approve.

Attached: A0C186A1-A80E-4870-800A-F939E429951C.jpg (1609x1080, 203K)

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2018

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Senate Minority Leader and the House Speaker-Designate

3:45PM THE PRESIDENT signs H.R. 390, the “Iraq and Syria Genocide Relief and Accountability Act of 2018”

Attached: 12904332904.png (698x738, 139K)

AWOO~

Attached: slavsuit hacker awoo.png (900x900, 493K)

did he at least get a conjugal visit?

test

Attached: 1543821284737.gif (360x640, 2.83M)

Well, /ptg/, it finally happened.../oursweetie/ has revealed her husband:

>/ptg/, meet Charlie Harding, aka The Biggest Cuck On Planet Earth

Attached: CHUCKTHECUCK2.png (889x1355, 619K)

Wow

Attached: DueProcess.png (1234x1680, 545K)

>meeting with Uncle Chucky
why

Attached: 1527091571487.jpg (986x554, 347K)

I deal in information. Do not cross me. There is someone in this thread that broke a promise. The debt will be repaid.

>did he at least get a conjugal visit?

Nah, they're just pen pals

AWOOHOOHOO
MAGA CHRISTMAS!

Attached: 1544383624701.jpg (1500x975, 1.04M)

Attached: tyson.jpg (910x1584, 173K)

Belmont and Chinkers work that out between themselves though?

>Nancy, what are you doing?
>pretending to make deals
>it's 4 in the morning, why are you still here?
>because I've lost control of my base

Attached: pelosi btfo.jpg (795x598, 77K)

I'm okay with this. Butterflies can go somewhere else.

Attached: 1524068605592.jpg (400x333, 22K)

They put that their to interfere with the wall

Attached: 854D70DC-D31B-4057-88AC-7C072D6C57EF.png (394x430, 247K)

Mainly over the looming government shutdown and the battle for wall funding

CDC BTFO

Attached: WorthRisk.png (1286x1312, 649K)

cnn is literally interrogating and baiting one of the GOLDEN GIRLS to tell stories about trump

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 4.54.39 PM.png (1262x774, 1.06M)

Why can't they go around it?

The what Act?

I seriously hate everything. How do you guys do it? We're never going to recover from losing the house. This is such bullshit.
Fuck this country.

Butterflies are gay. Moths are superior. I've seen one hanging at the circle K every morning in the same spot on the wall above the coolers. It hasn't moved in like a year. Moths are creatures of constitution, butterflies are creatures of decadence and frivolous faggotry.

>GOLDEN GIRLS
who?

Attached: 56547306.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

>mfw The Root grabbed the "smocking" bait with both hands and ran it like one of their nigger readers stealing a bike

theroot.com/its-official-the-president-is-an-idiot-and-this-tweet-1830982678

Attached: 1484838298280.png (1000x1000, 773K)

It’s not Trumps border wall. It’s America’s. We voted for it

If you know anything about politics, you know the House is nothing to fret over.

Schumer Shutdown inbound

Attached: Schumer.png (2012x362, 83K)

hey you guys

you know instead of sitting around circlejerking with each other about the latest news cycle clickbait, maybe we should all get out there and be redpilling people? You know, kind of like how we used to do before the thread was overrun by reddit boomers?

That way instead of sitting around accomplishing nothing, we can actually do something valuable

>I seriously hate everything

Time for bed, middleschool

Kushner is on Hannity tonight

See? This is what I'm talking about.
>the house is nothing
Are you fucking shitting me right now. Jesus fucking christ.

theres too many groups like that now

knowing the democrats they're going to try to catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly

>Hitler expressed opposition to capitalism, regarding it as having Jewish origins and accusing capitalism of holding nations ransom to the interests of a parasitic cosmopolitan rentier class.
NOOOOOOOOOOO HITLER NO CAPITALISM DOUBLE PLUS GOOD TONY BLAIR AND BEN SHAPIRO TOLD ME REEEE

Attached: file.png (633x758, 32K)

What a fag lmao

Trump ought to bribe him with tide pods. Chuck knows he cannot resist.

Attached: IMG_0308.png (1260x1450, 871K)

>We

>After John F. Kennedy took office as US President in 1961, he put continuous pressure on Israel to open the plant to American inspection. Reportedly, every high-level meeting and communication between the US and Israeli governments contained a demand for an inspection of Dimona. To increase pressure, Kennedy denied Ben-Gurion a meeting at the White House – when they met in May 1961, it was at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. The meeting itself was dominated by this issue. Ben-Gurion was evasive on the issue for two years, in the face of persistent US demands for an inspection.

>Finally, in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, Kennedy threatened Israel with total isolation unless inspectors were allowed into Dimona. However, Ben-Gurion resigned as Prime Minister shortly afterward. His successor, Levi Eshkol, took office on june 26 1963 and received a similar letter from Kennedy.[105]

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK

>November 1963 John F. Kennedy was assassinated

>Israel managed to create a fully combat ready nuclear arsenal following the death of US President John F Kennedy.

timesofisrael.com/israel-has-115-nuclear-weapons-says-us-think-tank/
(Notice the name of the location)

>Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi argued this was the motive behind JFK's death in a public speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhswRs7qn4

>In late 2009 in front of the entire UN General Assembly in New York City, Gaddafi said the following: “Jack Ruby, an Israeli, killed Lee Harvey Oswald. Why did this Israeli kill Harvey? Ruby later died mysteriously. The whole world should know that Kennedy wanted to investigate the actions of the Israeli nuclear reactor in Dimona.”
>US,UK, France and co. allegedly started planning an attack on Libya shortly after
>A little over a year later Libya was attacked and bombed by NATO
>Gadaffi was killed October 2011

Attached: JFK-Gaddafi-FI-09-23-18a.jpg (620x280, 45K)

It means there will be no immigration reform. It means that blue texas will grant the Democrats permanent electoral majorities in just 10 years. It means you failed and are cope-posting

>WUZ

I know no one else will care but I am so fucking glad to hear they are bulldozing that fucking National Butterfly Centre. I was never more enraged than I was in high school when some nigger geography teacher demanded we memorize state capitols, largest cities, state birds, state flower, state buttrerfly, etc.

*FUCK ANY GOD DAMN DEMONIC BUREAUCRACY LARGE ENOUGH TO HAVE STATE BUTTERFLIES AND INSTITUTES THAT FORCE CHILDREN TO MEMORIZE THEM. SERIOUSLY. THE NATIONAL BUTTERFLY CENTRE EPITOMIZED EVERYTHING WRONG WITH RUN-AWAY CENTRALIZED BIG GOVERNMENT!!!!

As if I needed more reasons not to watch

and Trump will listen

Attached: 1530941346140.jpg (665x340, 28K)

Keep talking. You’re only making it worse for yourself.

>do as I say, not as I do, goyim

>wanted to eat it

Too bad he didn't

The only difference between them is only one of them stole an election and thought our previous immigration system was terrible.

>Brazil will leave the Global Migration Pact in 2019, the future foreign minister, Ernesto Araújo, announced on Twitter today.

>According to Araújo, immigration "is welcome, but it should not be indiscriminate." "There must be criteria to ensure the safety of both migrants and citizens in the destination country," he wrote, according to UOL.

>For the future chancellor Jair Bolsonaro, the pact is an "inadequate instrument to deal with the problem", which should not be treated as a global issue, but "according to the reality and sovereignty of each country."

>The UN promotes a meeting in Morocco today and tomorrow to try to seal the document - which provides, among other things, that irregular migrants can not be deported immediately from a country. The US and Chile have already rejected it.

Get fucked globalist niggers

where did you go to school lol

Appeals to Incredulity are shit arguments.

I do it every day faggot

Trump should have a bowl of Tide Pods next to his phone when he shows up tomorrow. Don't even point it out, just let it sit there

REDPILLERZ

If only we were so lucky.

Is it anti-american to put ketchup on your meatloaf?

Attached: 1543989240424.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Wait, so the wall is happening?

You don’t do anything without my permission first. And you’ll be wise to not forget that.

>I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT DON LE MON SAID BECAUSE HONESTLY THAT FAG SHOULD BE DROPPING DEAD OF AIDS ANY MINUTE

Attached: 1530664467361.png (414x347, 177K)

Post links, then. If you refuse to post links for fear of doxing yourself, you have refuted your own argument.

it would be anti-american not to do so

hey /ptg/, should i move to NC or TN?

Did anyone else catch the new meme Tucker started at the beginning of his monologue?

Don Le'Mon from CNN

Where do you currently live?

>he thinks he's the boss of this gym

Attached: 1520132115726.png (852x1136, 472K)

how about instead of trying to BTFO me you actually listen to what I have to say, which could help you not completely whiff the next election the way you did the midterms

NC, need to counter the research triangle

I'm not here to have a debate, I don't care if you fanny gets booty blasted easily. Losing the house is devastating and there really is no going back from this reality now.

"Rip out the wings of a butterfly
For your soul, my love."

Attached: 20161510.jpg (2048x1395, 523K)

Didn’t tucker turn on trump?

Depends on how you look at it
>Trump CAN build segments and other provisions under approved designs through the Secure Fence Act
>Trump CAN'T use the new prototypes or other things not in said act

deep blue state

asheville area good?

>it would be anti-american not to do so
This

That's the wall? Lmao. It looks like shit.

How about you think before posting? If nobody's doxing themselves, then you have no mechanism for determining how many people are spreading redpills online and in meatspace, and are just concern trolling for no reason.

people don't like being preached to, they like to be impressed

K.
Keep me posted. And be sure to pretend to be a fresh poster in every thread from here until Real Hug Hours.

There's no such thing as a wall but the wall that doesn't exist is destroying butterflies and violating the rights of unregistered citizens to pursue happiness

Attached: dem base.jpg (469x356, 45K)

You forgot:
>Trump WON’T build the wall because his masters won’t allow him

Which state?

SCREW YOU AMERICA

WE'RE BUILDING THE WALL...

AND THE BUTTERFLIES ARE GONNA PAY FOR IT

Attached: 1535750757311s.jpg (112x104, 2K)

>leading with hahn

Attached: tiresome.jpg (850x815, 179K)

Okay now for the updated list of who isn't committing suicide.
>America and Hungary(real giganiggas), Australia, Austria, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Denmark and Czechia(I think), Slovakia, Dominican Republic, and Israhell
Everyone else: a bunch of gay niggerfaggot Jews who rape animals. TWO OF THOSE MISCREANTS ARE OUR NEIGHBORS.

>mfw user doesn't know how to archive a fucking link
archive.fo/IJySO

>and more links
archive.fo/ixrJh
archive.fo/ITVVn

Translation:
>land acquisition, prep work, and the front half of the wall are partially funded and in progress
>the back half of the wall is not yet funded

Imagine.

Well, I'm just talking about the specifics under the law. I'm not trying to to go full Ann Coulter over here. Though, I'm not blind to this realization

>If I had proof of your extreme faggotry, Chris, hypothetically...

Attached: Homo tuck.jpg (382x442, 40K)

Tucker and these absolutely RETARDED combative segments that do nothing. No minds are changed, nobody wins. We all lose. They're fucking stupid and I wish he'd stop.

I chose not to post the archive because it mangled some of the embeds.

>it's not a felony but because orange man bad and he did it during the election when it was HER TURN it's a felony
It's gonna be a long night

Attached: 1508252954431.gif (222x330, 545K)

How does Trump plan to get anything done without the house and without making concessions to democrats?
You have to be literally fucking retarded to think that this doesn't stop the Trump agenda dead in its tracks.

>well let's ignore that question and go to the next allegation

I'm going to bed now, KAC pirate. May God have mercy on us all.

Attached: LEATHER HEATHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jp (5713x3809, 3.32M)

why did i laugh so hard

Attached: 1538015011488.jpg (500x484, 45K)

Bretty much. breaking911.com/2nd-contract-awarded-to-begin-construction-of-border-wall/

To tell the white house what they want in House in order to pass Senate originated proposals. As well as come back home and tell Cortez-gang to fuck off and behave like the nice centrist they out to be.

Attached: 2194934.png (355x202, 29K)