In an unprecedented turn of events, top Republicans are now calling on their party to turn against President Trump...

In an unprecedented turn of events, top Republicans are now calling on their party to turn against President Trump. The criminal elements of this administration are now too much for even the president's top supporters to defend.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-185121_Twitter.jpg (1440x1761, 556K)

>top republican
that's a funny way of spelling independent running glow in the dark spoooooooooooook

>McMuffin
>Relevant

the trump curse will strike each and everyone of them

>"Surrender now and we promise we will kill you last"

The Post

How is that? he looks like a spook

who in the fuck follows this fag on twitter. why does utah have so many faggots.

>unprecedented

It's pre-election all over again. Head Republicans were always traitorous neocon cunts who had to be brought to kneel.

You don't even have to turn the lights off to see McMuffin glow

nigger looks like Megamind

he literally is a spook

After 2 years, I have yet to know what crime Trump has committed. Seems like it changes every week. Staff members Unpaid parking tickets, didn't rewind VHS tapes before returning to Blockbuster, etc etc.
Furthermore, whatever it is, I'm sure it will be some jew lawyer bullshit, mental gymnastics involved.
If this bullshit results in Trump being removed from office and the American people don't respond with a show of force, I am going to lose all hope for this nation and it's people within.
This is literally our job as American citizens. We deserve what comes next.
They are going to pack this country FULL of 3rd worlders. They will out-vote you by sheer numbers. They will change our laws, take away our rights, raise our taxes. That's just to start. Wait until they take your daughters and give them over to blacks and muslims. Wait until they force your sons to have sex with trannys. They already openly write about this. It's going to happen.
We are all going to suffer under communist rule. Hope your shit jobs and football games are worth it.
Everyone that has died before you, did so for nothing.

They are called mormons. Like christcucks, but with magic underwear.

>McMuffin
>Republican
>Not a CIA nigger

What is it like being retarded?

David Evan McMullin is a former Central Intelligence Agency operations

Lol is this guy for real ? If fucking a whore is a crime then all the pedophiles in DC need to go to jail too. Is that not reasonable?

I too, remember the primaries.
They were never conquered or brought to heel, they've always been the enemy.
Death to the two parties. Death to them both.

>Republican
>mcmuffin

kill yourself

>mcmuffin
>top Republican
what the fuck? whatever they pay you it's way too much

Attached: 1543005059348.jpg (639x349, 13K)

Bretty much this

He more a laughingstock, top homosexual

literally a glow in the dark nigger

>it's CIA McMuffin again
good lord how desperate are these people?

Daily reminder that Mormons are white Jews

this faggot need to be bombarded with death threats to shut him up

you don't even know how your back works.

Evan McFaggot glows in the dark and should never be taken seriously.

Evan McMullin is not a "Top Supporter" He's a CIA connected piece of shit who has been on the side of the Deep State since the very beginning.

This guy is right out of a James Bond movie. Of course, he plays the douchebag.

PREISTHOOD RISING!

finally, Bishop Beck has done away with those pesky Proud Boys! Ha ha!

Wait, what? Fuck off leaf. Come across the border to Costco so I can key your car too.

trump is a ZOG overlord. you do not know a thing about humanity. you are no better than the ones watching niggers play sports ball

and you have a kike-dick

HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE KIKE-DICK

McMullin has been crying about Trump forever, he's just some Mormon loser. Fuck off OP.

sorry, is it an "American-dick" now? Cultural appropriation is wrong.

You're right. We should expel the Jews.

goldman sachs has a big office in salt lake

I can never be like you. I'll just have to make due.

Too many christcucks to allow that to happen.

You know, I think I just made a connection. With young children, the remaining inner foreskin bunches up around the bottom of the glans and sticks out, kind of like the shell of an acorn.

I believe this is where the Jews get their love of bagels. Until the puberty growth spurt, it looks like a bagel, and of course Jews love to prey on children, so they'd be staring at those delicious bagels hanging around baby dick.

>it's a "top republican" egg mcmuffin tweets some shit episode

>In an unprecedented turn of events, top Republicans are now calling on their party to turn against President Trump.
>unprecedented
Someone hasn't been paying attention these past three years.

Attached: 1363645925086.png (619x577, 170K)

>somebody never heard of top republican Egg McMuffin until 2016
A big-wig you are not.

>top Republicans
McMuffin is a chump.

this egg headed tard is so irrelevant and it's very sad that Utah mormons fell for his shit show during the election

Having two mommies warped him early.

Attached: jizz-mcmuffin.jpg (534x401, 120K)

Id really love to know what kind of dirt they have on this guy. Dude is paniced.