Germany demands that France hands over its UN security council seat to the EU

France is crippled by domestic unrest, isn't it time to hand over your veto power?

Attached: file.png (985x781, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean#Members
un.org/en/sc/about/functions.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In another words, Germany wants the seat.

Fuck of whiny boche

Attached: C7NSM9oXQAEc0aV.jpg (583x499, 46K)

Sadly we can't just repo the UK security council seat

They should give it up, along with their interactions with the EU entirely.

Yes, please be a good European France and give us your US security council seat. You'd be such a good European if you did that.

checked

Attached: merkel-refugee.jpg (860x595, 69K)

>US

Sadly we can’t firebomb all major German cities

Fuck off Germany.
Get your own fucking seat.

>Germans
>Nuclear weapons

Fucking Pakistan deserves a seat before them, though I guess the UK already has them covered

>Fucking Pakistan deserves a seat before them, though I guess the UK already has them covered
Cheeky bastard

I call it lets disolve Germany, split it up and be done with this cancer lump all for one. Kill all Germs btw

they should make them all suck off a german too

its honestly astonishing watching germany just run over cucks like this. youd think thered be some reservation about stepping out of their lane and getting slapped down but no theyre full bore. its somewhat admirable but cant be allowed to continue.

We'll have nukes in notime.

But Macron tells us how we should share our unemployment payments, our bank deposit insurance and our financial ministries.
I'm sure in exchange you can share a small and insignificant institution like a seat at the security council.

If you wanted to be treated like responsible adults, you should have thought of that before you started two world wars.

Thats what they are asking for. EU is the new German empire. France is finished, you are a German puppet, they want you to hand over your vestigial rights and become Algeria 2.0, and you will. How is this hard to understand?

anti-semite.

No, you.
If Merkel wants another vote in UNSC, she can become Chinese.

Germany urges france to castrate itself, oh no need for that.

Get a load of this turk, whew lad.

I used to feel sorry for Germans but I'm over it.

Repo implies po to begin with.
The security council exists to decide at what point to nuke Berlin next time you go full Adolf silly kraut

Checked. The funnybot part of this is that at the moment the germans finally gain full control of europe they will be syria and preside only over the collapse of civilization.

Correct - at no time will you have nukes.

>germany is getting uppity again
Zhukov, Harris? Anybody? Help

stop merkel pls

France would love nothing more than sharing the burden of paying for their nuclear arsenal.

Attached: file.png (928x797, 213K)

I'll pray for you frenchies, it's okay to wave the white flag once more and capitulate to german demands

EU is just a trade union, so when is NAFTA going to get a spot at the UN security council?

There aren't so many Germans left in Germany. And those that are left are purple haired pussies. Look at the demographics, the Germans chose death over the struggle to live.

Kek
Not only do we have nuclear warheads, we also have the most powerful army in europe, and not counting military might, we are world leaders in soft power.
Try again burger.

Attached: 477FD819-2ECF-4C15-824E-5F881D522B38.png (1024x512, 34K)

The only reason they have that arsenal is to use it on you.

By soft power you mean your ability to take a hard pounding in your ass from african migrants?

Given your performance in the last two scraps against the krauts, that power is as soft as it comes.

I don't think the French could, even if they wanted to. The language of the Charter is pretty clear in describing the composition of the Security Council. It says "France", not some supranational institution with constituent members who may also be among the 14 non-permanent members of the Security Council.

whats a point? EU niggers should turn all their teats in US one
Because EU niggers dont have their own opinion anyway

you krauts better be playing the long game with this EU shit, it's just embarrassing to see you as USA-wannabes.

>the Germans chose death over the struggle to live
Yeah and you kike lapdogs are the ones that put them on that path.

>14 non-permanent members
*ten non-permanent members

Fair point convict. Jews are an evil passed over to us from Dad just like your exile. Any idea how to get rid of them?

That's because in terms of security you are irrelevant and have been since the kikes cucked you in 1945.

The EU is going to fall apart within 30 years. It ain't here forever. It's already creaking under the weight of it's own corruption/contradiction

Is Saudi Arabia still in the UN human rights council? They hacked a reporter to pieces in that hotel. Why do we keep pretending UN means anything? It's just a relic, "a good goyis" club

S*rbia started the first world war you dumb frog.

why not go the whole hog and share it with The Union of The Mediterranean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean#Members

Attached: AE4C2B78-2F34-466D-B79C-3DBA2A96A266.jpg (1170x850, 121K)

Fucking hell, with friends like the Krauts who needs enemies.

Soft power means power of influence outside of military power. Something you’re losing since Trump.

un.org/en/sc/about/functions.shtml
what matters is germany gets a military.
because it does not have one

I get it, soft like energy independence.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTINGLY CORRECT

The power of soft cocks

Who cares. We're a mad, nuclear armed island that's impossible to invade. Go sort out Les Gilets Jaunes before there's a fucking coup or something.

Have do you have more soft power than us? Nobody speaks your language and all of your colonies were dirty, failed, African shitholes.

>Once France falls the EU collapses
Go for it Frenchie... it won't matter in 6 months anyway

based catalonia, i've always said you guys existed

The US doesn't have any debt with France, right? If not, then hey looks like there's no debt because they fell.

Soft Power
Terrible Taste (in politicians and women)

Attached: emmanuel-macron-brigitte-trogneux (1).jpg (960x540, 40K)

>dat facial expression
lmfao is this shopped?

Attached: 7s4e47231897159202.jpg (1134x1126, 307K)

>furer merkle wants a personal security council seat
krauts are going nazi again

Attached: 1542749660920.jpg (640x405, 48K)

>Merkel is literally a Jew
>Merkel is literally attempting to Genocide white Europeans
How much longer before the U.S. leaves the U.N?
>Trump in his second term declares war on the U.N. based on the Geneva Convention definition of genocide
>Iran and Turkey amass a 5,000,000 man army on Israel's border
You shouldn't have tried to genocide us

Attached: DuBY7_tUUAAtx6E.jpg (755x610, 52K)

>Japan
Really? I don't believe this list, Japan has a tiny military by design.

While it would be really cool to watch Turkey and Iran cleanse the world of the common foe I'm not following the 'us' thing.

Fucking gold

Brexit removed you from the European leadership.

Attached: D81FE895-3199-45C4-B6BD-5FF935575763.jpg (750x611, 187K)

Maybe this time they will learn to only genocide you

> thinks Germany started WW I
Imagine being that retarded

Even if we started any world war, both of them were fully legitimate and we're more than capable of pursuing our interests.
Go smash some monuments, Francois.

BUPADA BASED

I have to admire the Germans. They get smacked down twice trying to dominate Europe with their military and thereafter had the terms of diplomacy dictated to them and they decide "fine, we will beat you at your own game." And they are fucking knocking it out of the park.

Just as it was before, England is the one major country that sees what is happening and refuses to go along with it.

Japan is spending more and more money on its military and is seeking to turn it into a regular force to compete with China and Nort Korea

Attached: BF436686-E276-4E91-9E55-945E1ED88F72.png (750x1334, 148K)

With your tiny army ? And your inexistant nuclear arsenal ?

any list related to power that canada is on is immediately suspect

>Macron showing confidence and ability on the world stage
Was this article written on opposite day

Soft power takes into account diplomacy and Trudeau is good at shaking hands

Y'all limited Germany to an army of 100,000 after World War 1 and look how that turned out.

They can ramp up extremely fast.

>I have to admire the Germans.
implying these people don't smack down the whole country by taxing your income with 42% for earning ~50k/year
germans get robbed big time.
but i don't want to talk about it, it just drains my energy. only hope nowadays is to find holes in the system to not get sucked into the sadness.

fuck the EU and fuck merkel and her EUSSR dreams

and the worst part is macron will allow it for free money/debts and he will say something like " we dont need the seat, we are europeans"

Trench warfare is over, and the moment germany tries to invade us we can surround Europe with our 4 nuclear submarines and pour nukes over the entire german territory

Attached: 48B17774-EADB-4BAB-B4EE-F326FD9F5681.jpg (602x429, 80K)

Attached: who-pays-the-most-tax.jpg (887x464, 97K)

tbf we have a huge list of "hidden taxes"

47% is too low

This. But it werent only the industry potential and diacipline. It was grief and humiliation that pushed the nation to revange. If there were no hittler german people would find another leader to push their wish come true. Also economical crysis makes masses to beleive more lin propaganda

Germany and the EU need to be put down like the sick mongrels they are.

>nuke your neighboring country
>what is nuclear fallout

JSDF is a well trained, organized, and equipped force with plenty of modern equipment. Also, any serious ranking for military power considers heavy industry, which Japan has a lot of, including domestic manufacturing for fighters, tanks, and warships.

>With your tiny army ? And your inexistant nuclear arsenal ?
We can change that.
Besides, we've got other priorities than to have a standoff at high-noon with France. You're just not that important anymore. Sorry to tell you Francois.

The charter also says the soviet union

Underrated

>Soft power
Posting in English

Don't the scandinavian countries have a 100% tax on new non-electric cars?

how does that even work? can the US give its security council seat to Zimbabwe?

Do you not know nuclear fallout Pierre?

kek. fear the mugabe smash

Attached: Mugabe.jpg (2000x1333, 380K)

Of course they could if they wanted, the treaty has been amended before, it can be again.

they should also give up their Nuclear arsenal to EU as well, and have Merkel tell Macron to give autonomy to Elsass, Occitania, Corsica, and Brittany.

they practically voted for this shit.

thank you France for General Berthelot and the Treaty of Trianon.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

Yeah if you count all the hidden taxes it's over 60%.

Germany, the only people who can join the permanent seats are those who have nuclear weapons. Now that Germany doesn't even have nuclear power plants, you can go fuck yourself. Maybe we'll seat India.