Why do american mutts always have to try and making everything about themselves?

Why do american mutts always have to try and making everything about themselves?

Attached: metro2033.jpg (623x651, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njmCtiO_Xj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalker_(1979_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't other countries make their own movies based on their own media?

>metro 2033 film
Thank God it was scrapped

Fucking Hollywood
They did this with a world war 2 film that was supposed to be about British commandos but they changed it to American ones

They do. Ever heard of Bollywood? Some of the most based, redpilled movies ever made.

>jews
ftfy

>four hour movie of singing and dancing
>good

Poo in the loo pajeet

FUCK AMERICA JEW SHIT EATERS

Attached: 1544488029400.jpg (1024x801, 620K)

The CIA glow niggers are very involved with Hollywood and work to turn any movie into glorifying the US, especially the US military. A movie that would've allowed the audience to empathize with a Russian is unacceptable

(OP) #
>Washington D.C
>Metro 2033
So its Fallout 3 movie adaptation?

Be americian metro
>main protagonist Artyom is white jew
>khan is made into an older black woman
>Artyom gets it with a beautiful blonde woman
>Take out the threat of the dark ones and replace with metro last light antagonist but his the leader of the "nazi" faction instead main characters will make jokes about him not even being pure european despite him looking like an ubermensh
>Throw in how the nazi guy has put the last remaining jews into work camps
>Strong woman saves Artyom which is how they meet
>Ranger leader is an older white man who dies to save khan
Screencap this, all this will be in the film.

Good, fuck Kikewood.

I got the vidya for free years ago, should I play it?

>all this will be in the film
The film that isn't happening?

You could do that but call it fallout 3. Fucking metro wouldn't be the same if you moved it out of Moscow

(((Americanize)))

They've been at it for ages. Originally The Bridge Over River Kwai wasn't supposed to have the American character at all but it was added because the American producers demanded one. They also demanded that awkward brief romance said American has with a nurse after escaping.

Americans are the most consumerist in the world. It is natural to want to make them your target audience in movies and films, while a russian might just pirate the movie.

And they are still stuck on Hollywood musicals of the 50s. I’m all for trad but goddam singing in the rain ain’t red pilled.

i bough the 2 metro games years ago and never played them. .should i?

Notice how no one would pay to see Captain Australia?

Yes.

Jesus fucking christ thank god it wasn't burger'd
>Strong gender roles
>Classically enjoyable music and lyrics
>Inspirational and serious characters
>Mild smattering of comic relief that isn't the entire fucking movie

When did you swallow the Bollywoodpill

okay. Thats one country making their own propaganda. What about the rest?

man, i love the rabid, insane fear in that picture. holy shit.

Fine, recommend me a few.

>pagans

Attached: big smug.png (570x562, 339K)

This is GREAT news. Hollywood would have pozzed it. I'd rather Russia make the film.

Also looking forward to Metro Exodus. As western video game industry crashes, I hope more devs like CDPR/4A will start popping up in Eastern Europe/Russia.

Trump being in office means Russia is now our enemy because Russia put him in office, ergo there can't be any films with Russian protagonists.

Given your country's incredibly long history of imperialism, propaganda, and complete control over what your own citizens do and think, you'd surely be able to understand that?
I mean you arabs have been doing this sort of thing for a long time

"Cancelled"
You wait till those "americians" see how well metro exodus sells and then offer the writer more money for the film. The film will happen whether its next year or 10 years.
The mouse always wins.

Can't wait to see how fucked the Monster Hunter movie will be.

Based. Unlike all those cucks who let's their own creation to be bastardized by hollywood jews.

Thank God. the Jews would have ruined the story. The last thing I wanted to see was a bunch of "russian" negros shitting up a fantastic story

Attached: 1544043007759.jpg (720x960, 264K)

Good.
youtube.com/watch?v=njmCtiO_Xj8

> oh no guys, the writer quit, cancel the film
> there are zero other screenwriters in the known universe who can do this
> RIP

this is why you do not listen to the denominations when it comes to seeking and emulating Christ

you need to listen to yourself, namely your intuition, on all things pertinent to Heaven - a good man can be Christian, but a good Christian is an alpha, for only an alpha has it in him to not only resist, but flat-out refuse conditions that befall the cuckservative in this picture

American film people are mostly morons and they even tried to push JK Rowling into making the harry potter movies into an "american adaptation" including american main cast and making Hogwarts more like an american high school. If that's what they would do to something beloved by the young and loud reddit crowd imagine what they'd do to a series they didnt care about?

let me guess the main character would have also been a nigger

Good. Fuck those Hollywood kikes.

Jewish mafia set things the way when if their people won't work on scenario, direction and whatever else, then nobody will.

I hope if a film does get made the Russkies beat them to it. I saw a Russian film about Stalingrad a few years back and it was so glorious. Madly over-the-top but you could tell it was made with love (to my recollection, at least).
Let the Russians do a Metro film, and then the Yanks can do a remake and it can bomb. I'd be happy enough with that.

Back in the cold war the liberals of their day wanted to coddle the ussr and make excuses for their international meddling. Now suddenly Russia is the enemy when hasnt even attempted to recover from its lowest point of foreign meddling?

Communists or stupid. I cant tell which.

maybe the most retarded comic there is

Americans like doing this to foreign materials. There were talks of adapting Train to Busan for American audiences.
I prefer international films so if the Russians did this completely on their own I would gladly watch.

They do, idiot.

that is a given at this point.

>Why do kikes always have to try and making [sic] everything about themselves?
Pic unrelated. Fixed it for you Abo. Outside of brain dead boomers, we hardly watch their shit anymore. Now go huff some petrol and stop worrying about it.

Attached: true physics.jpg (421x1600, 96K)

whats with you liberals and your fixation on harry potter?

digits confirm i must play it

Attached: original.jpg (500x327, 23K)

>scripter wanted to 'Hebrewize' it
I ought to get payed for being such a great editor.

They did, it was called Crocodile Dundee

We already had that and it sucked.

Attached: ba4ee4cbc04910b91f58115d2dbb5a0fecb6819b7d8abe6176e6300e9200ca48_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 101K)

U571?

The writer in question is obviously jewish, and did this for shekels.

overrated trash, just play stalker

This was unironically a good job on the part of the Americans. They helped cancel something that should’ve never been made.

Leave my vidya alone! And no I don’t care that it was a book first! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good if they Americanized it it would have been shit.

This story is too good for normie Americans.

GOD FUCKING DAMN THE ONE MOVIE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TOO, sorry Russian anons, FUUUUCK I READ THE BOOK, I PLAYED THE GAMES, LOVED THIS SHIT AND WAS WAITING FOR THE MOVIE FOR SOO LONG. FUCK.JPEG

Roadside Picnic (Stalker) would be an awesome movie, as long as hollow wood doesn't touch it.

>sl*vs
>people

Yeah, but the message is still "unite the world under globalism"

This, someone should turn it into a movie.

wew

If its hostile.

Then kill it.

it wouldn't have been good regardless, video games adapted to movies never work out

Why are my fellow Americans complete fucking retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalker_(1979_film)

movies even if based on videogames have to appeal to normies to buy tickets to make even, and with the anti russian climate the setting would never fly with a modern onions npc American audience.

In this very specific case, the biggest entertainment market is the United States by over 700 billion dollars. To put it into context, the next biggest is China at almost 200 billion.
Simple math makes it logical to cater to the stronger market.
Now, if you Fosters chugging criminals want to watch anything other than Bananas in Pajamas you may be able to catch up...

Russians already did movie Stalker based on it in 1979. A bit too dragging and pretentious for my tastes, or it was just 2deep4me.

Attached: stalker.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

The only retard here is the one that took the low hanging b8

Not strong on comprehension, or else they'd be the "Greeks", not us. Fucking peasants, you oztards especially included.

You mean what a true Metro2033 movie would have been? A novel Written by a russian, that is set in russia and influenced by russian culture and politics with a touch of European culture and politics thrown in.

Also, other countries do produce their own content (generally better than yours) but you fuck cunts just shive it down everyones throat.

Because you're a mongoloid Finn who doesn't understand Tarkovsky or kino in general.

>invaders due to unstable diplomatic policy resulting in wars
>survivors desperately fend off unwanted invaders as a consequence of the policies of politicians past
>that means welcoming unwashed hordes of shitskin refugees goy
Fuck you, chiam.

Attached: 1543966650515.jpg (1024x768, 195K)

1979? But chernobyl didnt even meltdown for another 7 years hmmmmm

If they wanted an americanised version, they should have just purchased the rights to the fallout movie script that was written for a cancelled project several yesrs ago.

Yeah I don’t get much of Tarkovsky but Solaris sure gets my autism going. I could watch it every week.

Hollywood loves marxist communist shit. Russia doesn't need to make anything from that time, Hollywood has a d still does pro commie shit all the time.

Uh no. In 2018 America, I don't put faith in anyone. You're all retards.

But hey, we're all ENTJ/INTJ/INTP/ENTP fucks on this board anyhow.

not enough blacks, faggots, trannies, women and kikes in that scenario my bong friend. You underestimate just how much they hate white males.

Please, you act like your average American is the one reading the script and directing the movie. The ones trying to "Americanize" it are a bunch of subversive Hollywood Jews that probably wanted everyone to do gay shit with them in order to get roles in the movie. It wouldn't surprise me if they try to fit the Holocaust into the movie script somehow.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Yeah the nazis prob purged the metro like 10 days in.

Good

Attached: diversitythewitcher.jpg (1200x630, 87K)

Scriptwriters don't have this kind of pull.

Why would you suggest they play a completely different game that offers a completely different experience?

Make your own film then. Ever thought of that? I'm not defending "Americanization" of foreign properties. But how about you guys step it up and make your own movies so you don't have to complain? Everybody complains about America, complains about Google complaints about Facebook, complains about iPhones etc. Well step up niggers!

How hard is it for your country's to have some fucking agency and compete? It would be better for all of us over all if Hollywood had some real competition. How about competing with America instead of complaining about it?

You do know that it was originally a book? Or are you like all burgers and just uncultured?

I'm not a liberal but using well known series beloved by the reddit crowd to show how out of touch Hollywood numbskulls are.

The Zone in book and the film was created by a brief visitation of aliens who left as suddenly and mysteriously as they arrived, leaving artifacts and anomalies behind.

Id like to know who was actually writing it. Hollywood intentionally ruins videogame movies cus any promotion to interactive entertainment will just kill the /tv/ cult faster than its already dying. Almost all game companies native to the US are shit now, we basically just make games to be quick money grabs. They would have just written a standalone movie if it were gonna be any good but Im sure they just wanted the little bit of hype it would have caused and just did the same shit they did with max payne.

Blame jewwywood and the fact that film is the biggest in america and films here are internationally acclaimed more than any other country

That movie is one of the few cases where it works though.

Shears acts as a great foil to the commandos.

>watching movies in 20xx

Look up the title and author of the article, it says who was writting in the article.

same aesthetic in a better game

Based leaf.

Attached: 1474069434750.jpg (292x326, 20K)

>Can't wait to see how fucked the Monster Hunter movie will be
...at the box office.

Attached: 1389850901415.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Games that take place in Europe are better tho. Pubg and such

> scrapped the metro 2033 film instead of dragging it through the mud

Based.