With all the popular conservatives being deplatformed by social media...

With all the popular conservatives being deplatformed by social media, is it finally time for #OurGuy to break into mainstream politics?

Attached: 600px-Destiny_profile.jpg (600x840, 72K)

eh Cortez made it, why the fuck not?

No, it's time for you to seriously start your own funding platforms and your own server stacks.
Seriously.
Stop relying on their infrastructure if they're gonna just keep kicking you out.

No bullshit, I unironically think Destiny is smarter than AOC, which, to be fair, isn't saying much

PLEASE stop posting this twig cunt!

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x870, 340K)

Destiny is not stupid, he's just a manlet cuck with a warped world view.

Gonna need a soap box to help up on the podium.

Attached: randal-graves-foto.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Why? We're literally seeing the raise of a (admittedly semi-retarded) generation of leftist leaders and youtube/twitch is a pretty major part of the young generation, so it stands to reason that they would eventually led to a mainstream politician, right?

all this dude does change subjects and talks faster when proven wrong
and he got btfo by his own mother

All of his arguments and supporters beliefs are copy pasted Jow Forums bait threads

If they do they will first have to be inducted into the elites world before theyre allowed to control they must first be controlled.

just one soapbox? i dont think so

but start a go fund me and i would chip in for a 4 ft ladder just for the lols

Not sure if it's that or the other way around, but this man* blatantly triggers pol like literally nobody else. Seriously, try to name someone that elicits more genuine salt than Destiny.

The same goes the other way. I remember when he talked about seriously considering murdering a troll. He has also openly called for violence against people like us.

He's a pedophile and constantly arguing to lower the age of consent to 8 years old. I don't think he'll get very far.

Attached: download_20181202_172229.jpg (1440x1418, 222K)

Have you looked at how degenerate the Democratic Party already is? Give it another two election cycles and his views will be controversial but not career-ending.

Useless suburbanite for Prez!

He's always been an autistic sperg piece of shit. I wonder if his leftist followers these days remember who Bluetea is

I wish destiny would debate people from Jow Forums more often, its always a lot of fun watching them get humiliated.
That squirrely voice guy a few months back was some top tier content.

wtf I love destiny now

That used to be a common age of consent pre feminism and jewry

Attached: ff.jpg (598x604, 68K)

For the longest time I thought he was just being ironic/satirical, but he unironically thinks that he is some kind of super intelligent intellectual when he hasn't come up with a single original thought and just parrots mainline talking points while attacking the other person on technicalities instead of addressing actual arguments.

#ourguy

Attached: 5687818111.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

used to enjoy watching this manlet kike btfo autistic alt-right autists. goes to show Jow Forums truly is the gutter of the internet these days.