Would Jow Forums ever go to war with Black Twiiter?

Would Jow Forums ever go to war with Black Twiiter?

Attached: BzJ1VPsCQAAdrYx.png (600x288, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyA_d289px8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we should, could be hilarious

thats a good song youtube.com/watch?v=RyA_d289px8

Nigger Twitter needs to go

I'm pretty sure that's one of our false flag operators. I made the suggestion years ago that we should pose as blacks and leftists on twitter and make outrageous posts like that because twitter only bans white right wingers

FUCK YES
F U C K Y E S

F
U
C
K

Y
E
S

How do we get started? I will enthusiastically contribute in any way I can.

well them porch monkeys is welcome to bring it on

Wait, there’s a difference between Twitter and Nigger Twitter?

>not realizing that niggers really believe this
>being this cucked
typical leaf

Attached: 5FE8CFDE-F88B-4488-BA47-8C8CFD56568B.jpg (656x525, 106K)

>black men make up 8% of America's population
>50% are in jail
>"race war"

Attached: IMG_2981.jpg (1024x903, 82K)

They're usually insulated into their own little community with their own memes.

Why doesn’t
Black twitter get censored

I think telling black twitter about the jews would be much more worth the effort.

bump

I have a black friend and he's redpilled on the JQ.

One has putting down your criminal record as a required field when signing up. The other doesn't.

But remember hicks are only slightly above niggers, and you sound like a hick

>this
kek

Attached: 1509920580177.jpg (1065x671, 127K)

>why
tell a black woman to shut up in real life. I'll wait.

Attached: 1543080261430.gif (320x180, 570K)

Suspended account

We kind of already are, in alliance with hotep twitter

account is suspended, but i could make a new one. ideas, lads?

I'm willing to take suggestions. We could do what we did to Tumblr. Or we could do something new.

this sheboon is actually correct. As impossible as it would be, it would be easier to kill all whites than to make people not hate blacks.

Name your account, by this thread (No>196279751) then add soldier1, i will do the same and add soldier2. Ok sorry i am high af

>Implying black twitter wasn't us all along

Attached: reaction_image.gif (300x169, 2M)

I'm pretty sure Trudeau is one of out false flag operators. I made the suggestion years ago that we should pose as massive faggots and commies and run for Prime Minister because Canadians dont vote for hetrosexual capitalists.

This lmao, i created about 11 accounts pretending to be a black transgender bashing trump with stupid shit

>get all our anime Nazi sockpuppets
>make new ones if you don't have one
>all add/follow each other to look legit
>start making black guys on Twitter insecure about their women preferring white men
>antagonize black twitter with racist memes
>tell them we're from "alt right Reddit"
>idk make a discord

we really need to get back to fucking with people en massmfor the sake of it like the old days

>yfw sjw's were a Jow Forums false flag to help usher in the ethnostate all along

Why? it's just pointless.

At least it would be fucking something, been a long time since I saw anything productive or meaningful here, at least it would be fun!

It's a waste of energy and time. Their hatred gives white people good optics.
Let them look like the retarded monkeys they are, screencap and archive their idiocy

Based

And you're welcome to keep your faggot ass in the city.

The irony in this tweet is beyond comprehension

twitter has gotten very good at banning even slightly based accounts, they always ask for a phone number, block your tweets from appearing on other peoples timelines etc itd be a short lived war

Why not? We haven't done anything good since hwndu.

I like this plan

Yea, of course, we'll tell them about Jews and we'll all get along after. Fucking retard kys, they see Jews as white.

It’s true. He’s sold out Canada hardcore. My way of life is going to be completely fucked in five years.

Based Strayans.

>What is every blacked thread, ever.

Attached: E4E6E0C2-F3C9-4B5A-8423-E047C36509C9.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

They can hate. I like to hate too. But they should at least know that Israel is aggressively coopting BLM in effort to steer them away from protesting Palestine, and that Jews kill Michael Jackson on page 606.

The Hoteps on twitter are already redpilled on the JQ.

Attached: 1523362470277.png (425x481, 92K)

Nogs like her need to be reported more often. twitter bans a white person for making a joke, but jiggaboos like her get away with shamelessly racist comments like this all day, every day.

idk, there seems to be a lot of blacks talking about the JQ. It should be much easier to convince them:
>white man keepin me down
>ahh, but which wypipo?
>now you're getting it

Attached: get in.jpg (830x467, 53K)

Attached: 56278B6A-946D-4767-BEFD-70AFCA46E49B.png (610x457, 270K)

>ausy shit post eventuly caused the distruction of canada.

I'm not surprised really.

Black twitter has the backing of white women, Jow Forums‘s Achilles heel. The best strategy is to use Gay and Hispanic twitter as a Trojan horse, since negroes are notoriously homophobic and being pushed out by Mexicans.

Attached: 60A325CB-B93D-45E4-9852-9FE2B28827F0.jpg (1200x627, 1.21M)

There is no war, only rape and pillaging.

Attached: 1544479111495.png (818x765, 950K)

I'm part of black twitter

Attached: 1446200226573.jpg (639x256, 44K)

Das rite! Kill da racis whypeepo yo! Dey is racis! Dey don't like us jus cuz of our skin kolur yo! Sheeeeeeiiiiiit!

Actual cuckhold detected.

cool story bro

Attached: 1539632147144.jpg (1024x799, 78K)

she's not wrong, but just like in zimbabwe, blacks would starve from their own incompetence

black Twitter is just Whites LARPing has blacks

>kill the whites
lol.

Stupid fucking nigger. Cut the powerlines feeding cities with electricity and most niggers would die off in a matter of a few months. No work needed, just some beers, a few chainsaws and oxyacetylene torches, etc.

Does she not understand that the most efficient way would be the reverse of this?

We'd be more likely to ally with them.

Hoteps are 100% bro-tier

Yeah I miss that shit

You're agitprop is out of date.

So we'd ally with people like Tariq Nasheed?

checked

how about a hand raiding plebit/ireland
light some fires in there
you could pose as nigerians in galway or some shit

This is Jow Forums guys. Read the rules. Take that shit back to 4channel or reddit. Talking to mods on irc now to get this removed

Lol, she has a point.

wypipo be like yo mayonnaise it too spicy baka

smash that mf like button

Attached: like button.png (500x985, 201K)

I’m game. Literally just have to post facts about nigger violence and watch the tears flow. Might even make a twitter account.

oh yeah, the lady that died in jail and newgrounds convinced black twitter she was dead in the mug shot

Jow Forums is black twitter you stupid newfag

I got an NPC to agree to voter ID today. She was then attacked by all her followers. Deleted her account

What we need to do is just mass report em and get them banned for breaking "terms of service" with offensive ((hate speech))
Just start posting links!

Faggot

Black twitter should stay. Just expose their anti-white racism to normies. Black twitter is useful to us. That whole "dam white people and their *spins wheel*..." meme was genius. Keep doing those kind of things. Don't censor black twitter, embrace them and show them off to everyone so blacks and whites segregate.

what would be the point? it would be like going to an elementary school playground with a bat and going to town on some 1st graders.

and your shadow may or may not disappear after death, we're still looking into that

Attached: 1536548881293.jpg (634x614, 31K)

Who cares what that fat pile of shit says, she'll die from diabetes in 3 days if there was a civil war anyway.

What is throwaway mail

Based as fuck comment. Also completely accurate and true. Woman should dress appropriately.

Well Muslims in Europe did say white women dressed like whores deserved rape. And they got it in spades.

I wonder what here responce would be if I told her to come try it so I could reduce the nigger population by 1 more. Would I be called a racist while everyone cheers her on like the hypocrites they all are?

No Tasheka you immense chub ass monkey.
People all over the world will still dislike and disrespect black people. In fact whites are probably the most accepting.

>Takesha
Incredible that their parents set them for failure the day they’re born

Attached: Jews_are_based_FUCK_Not_gonna_lie.jpg (949x927, 423K)

why should we? they'll just attack us and call us racist ()their silver bullet of ending any discussion)
let them make themselves look ignorant and racist on their own

Funny enough that doesn’t violate twitters TOS, now saying conservatives are being mistre......Banned for Hate Specxh

All these mental gymnastics so they can keep breaking the job consequence free

You are actually correct. Yemenidirty was a Twitter troll ran by a gay man.
Outrageous tweets are posted to grab attention and gain internet fame while stealing someones identity.

Attached: YES.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>killing all the whites
>easy
lol

Attached: 1542772363773.jpg (1200x1933, 319K)

LaMarsha Washington, reporting in.

Correct. Both are sage pieces of advice, but will ultimately be ignored in both cases by an inferior intellect.

The Fox media restriction on boycotts that somehow made it's way into pol is a fucking joke.

GO after the fucking advertisers.. like we do. dig into ceos and executives fuck with them. Nothing else works money talks; if we all installed adblock on everything we could find; help your fucking mom install it.

Daily reminder a redpilled nog population is a nuclear bomb against the kikes, nigs arent the enemy.

Attached: 1530657624089.gif (400x400, 3.42M)