YOU HAVE BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT FOR 24 HOURS

what do you do?

Attached: you.jpg (501x698, 233K)

I sage and hide

antimiscegenation laws

nuke earth

would launch all 4000 nuclear warheads on every mayor city worldwide

make spreading this image mandatory.

Attached: grand printer 194094083.jpg (2324x1510, 883K)

based

You need to specify which country, what powers etc.

But the president of the entire earth:

Abolish democracy in favor of a better system. I would use the 24 hours to determine which one to pick.

Attached: 1532739204330.gif (400x400, 557K)

The day of the rope has begun.

Attention citizens of my country.

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck jannies

Have a great evening.

Attached: 1531719184635.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

make as much backroom fucked up deals as possible for money. its what every president in my lifetime has down. why wouldn't i

I just wanna see the ayys and shit.

Impeach Drumpf.
Pardon him and make him VP.
Resign my post as president.

Profit. No double jeopardy.

Coup d'etat, now is not just a day.

Grab them all by the pussy like there is no tomorrow. Because after that there wont be a tomorrow for me.

Go play golf

Grab her by the pussy

Attached: 11ca36788049.jpg (332x395, 21K)

Expell all of the refugees.
Ban them from entering my country, allowing LEO to shoot them at the border. Only highly skilled workes (and those must be in good health) should be allowed to enter the country.
Reduced taxes, social support payments.
Give guns to citizens.
Let the party begin

Resign in disgrace. Always wanted to.

Interesting, but I'm not sure double jeopardy applies to impeachment, which results in removal from office rather than a criminal conviction.

Show up at area 51 unannounced. Walk around wherever I want and fire any military that tries to get in my way.

If I find the UFO... take it for a spin.

Pardon James Fields.

Abolish the UN and usury, then go masturbate

Attached: 1514995235254.png (930x930, 1M)

B-But isn't that already what you are doing in Borschland Ivan?

Attached: rMumqpu.png (1080x8376, 472K)

Declare martial law
Organize military to deport all shitskins forcefully and send jews to death camps

Deport all Jews to Israel, then nuke the fuck out of it.

Attached: image.jpg (500x548, 71K)

eat as many eggs as possible

Nullify all gun restriction laws, massive deportations of every known illegal immigrant and their anchor babies, wall by Executive Order
then resign

Also, that is going to take a lot longer than a day.

institute government supplied gf program for all virgin neets

legalize it. an hero so progeny will blindly love me throughout history.

>only high skilled workers allowed
Oi m8, but your population consists of 90% gopniks. You would even benefit from toilet cleaning polskas at this point.

based and eggpilled

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS LET THE PURGE BEGIN. THAT IS ALL.

Put all the homos back in the closet and all the women back in the kitchen.

Just this.

Attached: rMJRIV6.gif (640x350, 547K)

EXECUTIVE ORDER 401 - End all welfare subsidies

EXECUTIVE ORDER 402 - banish all Jews from the land
bask in the glory of Heaven on Earth

Attached: IMG201811192309121.png (552x605, 614K)

Absolutely based

Call for extermination of Jews and niggers
Done

This, minus the spending the entire 24 hours deciding on what system to choose. You should already know, and be prepared to enact it. Perfecting the system is what the 24 hours should be used on.

First order of business, is to get rid of the filthy smelly monkey population.

nuke every multicultural metropolitan city and hang both houses, take over the judiciary, once the US and I The New leader have secured the hegemony over the world, my men will kill firstly every non-white in the US, then neighbouring countries, then Europe, then the entire world will be crushed under the boots of the Grand Army of the new Empire. I will unite the world in blood and.. all that will remain will be the sons and daughters of Europe

this should be stickied desu

Executive authority is limited, but I'd go balls out on foreign policy:

>activate all the EU CIA agents to funnel as cash and heavy industrial vehicles like dozers to the yellow vests.

>Immediately withdraw all US forces engaged in the fighting in Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Mali, every other african country we're in. Declare our involvement in these conflicts is done and stop selling weapons to SA.

>Call Xi, end the trade war, lock up the Huawei criminal anyway. Join the Belt and Road for shits and gigs.

>Pardon literally all federal criminals, rehouse them in liberal havens.

>End my day by reading a list broken treaties the US has with indigenous peoples, make all of that land a national monument under the jurisdiction of the nearest tribal government or anarchist collective.

>Nationalize core strategic industries like energy, transit, and infrastructure.

Nuke Tel Aviv and reinstitute racial segregation.

1. Interns
2. Interns
3. Interns
Contingency: Interns

Attached: 467D9F2E-4EA8-4C1B-9F22-8817E41287F8.jpg (474x356, 53K)

Pull my cock out on live television then cum on the most expensive thing in the Oval Office

Nuke everywhere that has living breathing people.

I agree, but I think there are experts who just know better than I do.

But to be quite honest. With todays morals and societal requirements taken in to account..

There is literally no worse system than Democracy.

Some might question this with ample proof from history.. Sure, but do you know what the shittier systems had? Change, people changed to new systems instead of being forced to stay with a rotting corrupted shitty one that is purpose built to allow it to shift blame and keep people entertained.

TLDR: Technocracy.

Attached: 1540758149466.jpg (640x754, 112K)

>Oi m8, but your population consists of 90% gopniks
The dumbest ones would kill each other in few days, not a big deal.
>You would even benefit from toilet cleaning polskas at this point.
Well our government is enormous and extremely inefficient when it comes to anything. By cutting taxes and social support people will start investing and conrolling their finances on their own.
For example, an average russian pays 26% of the salary to pension fund only, it's a lot (and even you are a poor person and getting paid way less than national average you'll pay 43% tax of your salary, actually the more you earn the less you pay taxes).
Pension fund is very inefficient, there are lots and lots of redundant people, renting huge buildings, and all of them are getting paid well above national average.
By reducing taxes and dropping most of social support these people would be free as no one would need them. They are more than capable of cleaning toilets I assure you.

Shut down to internet

Imagine being so fucking retarded you think anything secret is located at the only military base THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD KNOWS ABOUT.

Ayyfags areunbearable. I change my answer to kill anyone who believes in aliens and defunding NASA.

No members of the Parliament can hold dual citizenship

crash the plane
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Close down the federal reserve and fire 90% of government employees

i would

Attached: endusplz.jpg (250x218, 10K)

>YOU HAVE BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT FOR 24 HOURS
>what do you do?

Start farting on EVERYTHING immediately.

If we're talking president of the USA I launch all the nukes taking out the world in a nuclear fire with the last one dropping on me so I can finally be at peace. Prime minister of Canada probably just suicide bomber parliament.

Do what Trump should have done on day one; declare state of emergency and issue 1,001 executive orders and fuck the supreme court - they can't do shit under these circumstances

Let's pretend my country didn't fuck presidential power over about 2 decades ago and I still had the power to influence internal politics and laws with more than a stern speech:

1. Legalize weed - recreational, possession, all of it for over 18 year olds
2. Stern income tax cut program of 5 % cross the board for citizens
3. Introduce deportation and death penalties back to foreign citizens doing crimes our soil.
4. Increased minimum penalty given to gross offenders of rape, and terroristic violence
5. Abolish blashbemy laws
6. Establish proper bill of rights and freedoms
7. Loosen gun laws restricting firearm types
8. Run in a program to support entrepreneurs with pension pays and cost of hiring employees and insurances.
9. Rename Turku to "Ass of Finland"
10. Reduce number of mandatory flag days.
11. Put refugee migrants to a viking line cruiser set to somewhere else.
12. Abolish the current treasury system and make it president and parlament appointed.
13. Roll back Presidential power to Kekkonen
14. Make female presidency illegal
15. Declare war on Swedishstan to for glorious world penis.

Change the flag to include something in it, a weed leaf on it

Legalize weed and nuke china and the middle east

Deport all spics

Two chicks at the same time.

Legalize all drugs

16. Get Ben Zyscowitz and friends to Israel, don't invite back

Effective immediately, any and everyone in the government with ties to pedophilia are to be executed. Get CIA and FBI resources to start a purge of relevant members. 24 hours later, watch the government and country crumble

Executive order for term limits on senators, if resisted state of emergency and mass arrest all politicians and my men "accidently" kill them

Proclaim the fed as foreign currency. Vow to print equivalent of new American currency backed by precious metals and production (that big highway that our workers build will back the money I print to pay them, as commerce moves through it far beyond the quantity used to create it.) Dissolve all Chambers of Congress and hold new elections (unmarried men get 1 vote, married men 2 and married with children 3). Bring all military back to America, declare war on Canada and Mexico then annex both of them. Then stop my new money from leaving America. Sign a grand alliance w Russia. Then proceed to basically carve up the world between our powers, maybe make a marriage alliance in which the offspring could rule after the current generation of leaders. Plus other reforms...

Really with as much bloods and crips in politics I could probably get nothing done but probably just try and get gas chambers ready for the next guy

Red Pill on Modern Minimum, leave the UN, require programming courses for all high school graduates, develop AI drones which identify the best resources in the inner and outer asteroid belt, require development of many HAARP Like installations across the US to create an ionspheric shield for America in the event of plasma burst from the sun, use those arrays to erupt yellow stone, claim the entire moon as US property and invade anyone who disagrees, melt the Kremlin with that new plane mounted laser, Annex brit bongs, Annex Canada, offer full employment to both, rebuild brain drain immigration policy, build installations on and around the moon large enough to house 300,000,000 Americans, enforce crispr babies, ban abortion and all rights to wanton fertility, target gangs with NSA by labeling them terrorist organizations operating on American soil, End all purchases of Oil from the middle east and reform relationships with South America, Get Brazil to Annex Venezuela, Drink whiskey with Bolsonaro from the base already orbiting the moon.

Nothing, because the president has no power.

Gas the kikes
Race war now
Day of the rope
Day of the roast(ie)

First i would ask president of what I was been elected.

ride around airforce one with the clinton playboy bunnies then crash it into the kabba with no survivors. I then launch all american warheads at israel and the middle east

kill everyone that needs to be killed to become president for life.

Pardon Uncle Ted

Use all the god damn missles and wipe the middle east off the face of the earth

Commit suicide

Dubbs for it happening

Launch a preemptive nuclear decapitation strike on Israel, Europe and China and wait out the remainder of my last day in the Bunker laughing at the shitstorm I caused

Have a state of emergency where I jerk off, cum all over the camera, then take a big shit, and make my staff eat it. Then watch them gag, and throw up on national television while I do Fortnite dances in the background

Attached: 1491165327666.jpg (238x192, 9K)

Kill all niggers and nuke china.

Order the Army to evacuate all personnel form FBI, CIA, Chairforce and Dept of Education HQ and major operations points (especially server farms and redundancy centers). Order expedited full building demolition with added charges to be placed in hard disk sense locations.

Repeal all gun control laws, end the Federal Reserve and deregulate the economy, pull out of the U.N. and N.A.T.O. and build the wall.

I'd kill the bank and the media.

fucking got laughs outta me 10/10

Attached: smugkion.jpg (527x618, 60K)

Nuke California

Use Nukes and start with California, NYC ,
LA and Chicago.

Attached: 38BF5092-D59A-46AB-85A6-A7CEDD33D194.jpg (1024x811, 118K)

Yeah, they would deserve that. If I found out Commiefornia got nuked, I'd cum in my pants!

PRESS THE RED BUTTON

>Name myself king for life
>Round up all jews
>Build shower rooms

imposing tarifs in the medical sector.

Kill all jews removing their control of media and banks. Blacks rounded up and sent to africa, chinese sent to china, all nonwhites go back. Halfbreeds go as well. Launch on Israel. Order Canada taken. Airstrikes on Macron, Merkel, Sweden and Britain.. Sadly 24 hours is not quite enough time to save Europe. Would likely take a month. But the people would at least be freed.
Godspeed.

holocaust, but for real this time

Nuke both usa and israel

Kill Them All

Attached: 5673f88bdd089539748b45e8-750-422[1].jpg (750x422, 55K)

Launch nukes on LA and San Francisco

this is the correct answer

Destroy the wh*Te race

>kill everyone at Fed with the Marines
>arrest Senators, Congressmen, SCOTUS
>TRIAL OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
>round up all jews, niggers, spics and Jannies
>deport them off world into the sun
>declare myself Emperor
>colonize other worlds
>bring plants and animals to far worlds
>kill myself getting plugged into my AI body.