Attached: bedowin.jpg (474x352, 47K)

Lol, you'll get the christkikes mad

Christkikes deserve the rope

>inb4retatdedchristkikes
They can't refute any logic lol

Matthew 27:25

>Lol, you'll get the christkikes mad
It's fun!

Attached: flanders jesus.jpg (600x849, 147K)

>They can't refute any logic lol
"SALVATION COMES FROM THE JEWS"
Jesus
John 4:22

He meant when all Jews are dead only then, we will reach salvation

You could make the argument that usury is bad even when the usurer is white, to that I would say allowing Jews to be usurers in Whiteland is worse. This is exactly what the christcucks allowed:
From the book KD Rebel. Christianity entered mainland Europe following the execution of 4500 leaders by Charlemagne (the Saxon leaders chose death over dishonor, they would rather die than live in a world where true European religion of their ancestors is being replaced by this new Abrahamic cult). Christianity had already collapsed the Roman Empire 400 years earlier, but clearly it wasn’t finished destroying the European race.

"Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power

> Charlemagne employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews.

> The Church forbade white people to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable.

> This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Jew worshiping faggots (christians) rewarded the "evil jews" a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no European shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

especially middle eastern jews

You could make the argument that usury is bad even when the usurer is white, to that I would say allowing Jews to be usurers in Whiteland is worse. This is exactly what the christcucks allowed:
From the book KD Rebel. Christianity entered mainland Europe following the execution of 4500 leaders by Charlemagne (the Saxon leaders chose death over dishonor, they would rather die than live in a world where true European religion of their ancestors is being replaced by this new Abrahamic cult). Christianity had already collapsed the Roman Empire 400 years earlier, but clearly it wasn’t finished destroying the European race.

"Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power

> Charlemagne employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews.

> The Church forbade white people to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable.

> This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]

Jew worshiping faggots (christians) rewarded the "evil jews" a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no European shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

>He meant when all Jews are dead only then, we will reach salvation
hmmm?

Attached: psychiatrist jew npc.jpg (500x483, 38K)

hey rabbi

Know what they did to the West:

>Jew worshiping faggots (christians) rewarded the "evil jews" a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no European shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.
Yes

Vatican = Rothschild owned since the 1800s

Attached: vatican usury rothschild.png (1018x861, 916K)

>hey rabbi
Jesus

Attached: 1506909106619.gif (885x808, 137K)

You're going to drive them to Paul and Romans. Like I said in a previous thread, you know exactly what you're doing.

Unless you don't.

>You're going to drive them to Paul

Attached: 1506208954715.jpg (205x246, 10K)

You're not dissuading me from what I said. Thank you, again.

Because the divinely incarnate Word of God was born amongst the Jews.

>The Church forbade white people to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending.
Some "comedian" named MOshie on Joe Rogan was bragging about this. He said they built Europe because of it.

Attached: jews take over through jesus.jpg (1034x780, 623K)

Here's your (You).

>Because the divinely incarnate Word of God
"God, Wod, Godin, Godan" = English to Germanic from the Germanic Vulgate.

Roman Christians translated the bible into German and the Germanic tribe the LOMBARDS called Odin "God".

You is a pagan!

Santa is GOD!

Santa = Satan!

You is a Satan worshiper!

reeee!

Attached: santa christmas yule odin.jpg (300x213, 31K)

>"God, Wod, Godin, Godan" = English to Germanic from the Germanic Vulgate.

Attached: god odin.png (494x721, 163K)

MEET JESUS' DADDY!

He called him (((Eli)) or EL.

IsraEL

Attached: el god jesus.jpg (474x998, 157K)

>You're not dissuading me from what I said
npc

>"you is"
Pic. related is what is happening over there, right, user.?

Attached: 12.png (680x550, 95K)

It's not my fault you don't know the nuance of scripture. But you are driving autists to it. How well has autism worked in your favor, coming here, and understanding that?

Why do you think Romans tears down jews, and criticizes them and the practice of circumcision so harshly? It's almost like you're a loxist or you actually are that retarded.

Like I said, Thank you.

Attached: 1543118744364.jpg (725x566, 141K)

I read the verse in context over and over. First of all, this is Jesus himself talking, not some old testament bullshit.

He's talking to a Samaritan woman. She says that her ancestors worship a place on the local mountain, and asks Jesus if he's saying they should worship a place in Jerusalem instead.

Jesus says that "you worship what you don't understand, while we Jews worship what we do understand, for Salvation is from the jews". And then he goes on to say that this is all changing, and from now on everyone will worship God in the spirit. She responds that the messiah will explain all this once he arrives. Then he says that he is the messiah.

What matters more, Christys? The white race or you getting into Heaven?

Attached: 1544402551271.jpg (500x564, 21K)

>lazy post

Hey beta jew worshiper. Jesus talked to a devil and a holy spirit. He was an NPC and didn't know his own inner-voice.

Jesus

Attached: npc jesus.jpg (973x1280, 533K)

>you worship what you don't understand, while we Jews worship what we do understand, for Salvation is from the jews".
Yeah...?

MESSIAH = ZIONIST

Attached: 3294209209442.jpg (897x926, 531K)

>What matters more, Christys? The white race or you getting into Heaven?
Only death matters to them.

Attached: 786987670860.jpg (314x478, 45K)

>Lazy post
>copy pasta the same three lines every retarded post
How happy are you, and does the act of spamming a Japanese origami board play a part in your happiness?

Lazy argument

damn those verses, I hope Christians have an answer for this

Jesus was a little bit racist as fuck apparently

>Jesus was a little bit racist as fuck apparently
And cool with pedos

>Drink my blood
>eat my flesh
t. spirit cooking

Attached: jesus and the pedo fag.png (1766x865, 551K)

have fun bumping your own sage thread you avoidant faggot.

>you avoidant faggot.
WTF did I avoid?

Attached: 887E85ED-06ED-4DC9-8548-9FAF6C74BD7D.jpg (726x572, 170K)

wow apparently he cures aids

satan detected

>triggered himself
Typical N.P.C.

Wow, did he say to holocaust the jews too? Based Christ

"Jews" is a mistranslation in John 4:22 of the King James (and others). The word should be "Yehudim", meaning "of the tribe of Judah". Jesus Christ was of the tribe of Judah.

Attached: 1538643405844.jpg (960x720, 68K)

#metoo

Satanic divide and conquer thread.

Read John 4 in it's entire context in the King James Version.

This is taken from a conversation that happens between Jesus and a woman from Samaria.

Jesus comes across a woman taking water from a well and asks for water. She asks him why she should give a Jew water when a Jew would never give a Samaritan anything.

Jesus responds that if she knew who she was talking to, she would willingly give the water when asked.

The woman then asks Jesus what kind of great man could he be, how could he be greater than her father, who dug the well that he asks for water from without even a cup.

Jesus responds that those who drink from the well that the woman's father created will thirst again, but those who drink from what he has to offer will never thirst again for they will receive eternal life.

The woman says "show me this water", and Jesus says, sure, bring your husband and I will show you. The woman says she has no husband, and Jesus responds that she has had five husbands and now is with a man who is not her husband.

The woman, stunned by the stranger's insight, asks if he is a prophet and asks of how he worships, of how the Jews worship. Jesus says that her people do not even know what worship is, but that the Jews know, for salvation has already come through them.

The woman then says that she has heard of prophecies of a Messiah to come, and Jesus responds that that is him.

"Salvation comes from the Jews" was never a line in the Bible. The best translation to English would be "Salvation is of the Jews". It is a reference Christ is making to himself.

The story of why Christ comes through the Jews is another topic entirely. But there is no salvation outside of Christ. And Christ being fully divine was not "a Jew".

The Jews rejected Christ. Through baptism, we are the Jews now.

I'm a jew, follow me, ima jew. Desu desu Nothing but heaven matters, fuck being white. I can't wait till my daughter has nice holy children with a holy black man. Fuck racists, and especially fuck antisemites

John 2:13-22 King James Version (KJV)
13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

These cucks are just posing as anarchists; Jews are heretics of the Church, so the cucks see an opportunity to attack the Church wholesale.

Because anarchists are so sexy, they don't answer to nobody, see? /sarc

It's important to point out too that Jesus does not counter the woman's criticism of Jews, he simply plays word games with her that reveal his divine understanding. These verses also foreshadow Jesus's denunciation of the jews (as being "of their father the Devil") and the jews murder of Jesus, as you can see that Jesus has already distanced himself from the Jews and that those among them who know of him have already decided their fate (those who follow him will find salvation, those who reject him will not).

You're all retarded pulling out quotes of things you know nothing about.
"Romans 2:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Anyone that is saved is a Jew in the true and spiritual sense.

John 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

John 7:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.

John 8:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

John 8:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 10:24-31 King James Version (KJV)
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

This post is based and holy spiritpilled.

Attached: christ chan thumbs.jpg (799x665, 150K)

Meme flag repeats pasta

John 11:45-53 King James Version (KJV)
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

46 But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done.

>47 Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles.

>48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.

49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,

>50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

>53 Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

No because Jews can also be saved by repenting and accepting Christ as Lord.

If you morons would actually read the verse in context you would actually learn something for once
IN THE LITERAL NEXT VERSE Jesus says that this will soon no longer be the case
BTFO you stupid reddit cucks

Attached: 1543359647537.png (672x787, 979K)

>Put water on head
>You saved now
Not how it works.

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

John 12:42-43 King James Version (KJV)
42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

John 15:22-25 King James Version (KJV)
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

John 16:2-4 King James Version (KJV)
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

John 18:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus, and bound him,

13 And led him away to Annas first; for he was father in law to Caiaphas, which was the high priest that same year.

14 Now Caiaphas was he, which gave counsel to the Jews, that it was expedient that one man should die for the people.

Acts 2:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Acts 3:12-26 King James Version (KJV)
12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

funny you mentioned that...i came upon the old testament Ezekial 22...it says
> Ezekiel 22
Judgment on Jerusalem’s Sins

>22 The word of the Lord came to me:

>2 “Son of man, will you judge her? Will you judge this city of bloodshed? Then confront her with all her detestable practices 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You city that brings on herself doom by shedding blood in her midst and defiles herself by making idols, 4 you have become guilty because of the blood you have shed and have become defiled by the idols you have made. You have brought your days to a close, and the end of your years has come. Therefore I will make you an object of scorn to the nations and a laughingstock to all the countries. 5 Those who are near and those who are far away will mock you, you infamous city, full of turmoil.

Judas hung himself because of Jesus
Suicide cult confirmed

>the bible is anti-nationalist

ya the part where people who come to a foreign land should obey the laws of that country and that the nations should stay separate really underscore that message

the bible is the most potent weapon against ZOG and that is why it is shilled so hard against

the ironic part is its almost universally untermenschen who dive headfirst into satanism, paganism, and atheism because of "LOL CHRIST WAS A JEW" propaganda so it's not even an effective psyop since pretty much all of those people can fuck off to begin with

Acts 4:13-21 King James Version (KJV)
13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

14 And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.

15 But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves,

16 Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.

17 But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name.

18 And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.

19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

>6 “‘See how each of the princes of Israel who are in you uses his power to shed blood. 7 In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the foreigner and mistreated the fatherless and the widow. 8 You have despised my holy things and desecrated my Sabbaths. 9 In you are slanderers who are bent on shedding blood; in you are those who eat at the mountain shrines and commit lewd acts. 10 In you are those who dishonor their father’s bed; in you are those who violate women during their period, when they are ceremonially unclean. 11 In you one man commits a detestable offense with his neighbor’s wife, another shamefully defiles his daughter-in-law, and another violates his sister, his own father’s daughter. 12 In you are people who accept bribes to shed blood; you take interest and make a profit from the poor. You extort unjust gain from your neighbors. And you have forgotten me, declares the Sovereign Lord.

The synagogue of Satan line is taken from this:
"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not"
Not a good argument.

Acts 6:9-15 King James Version (KJV)
9 Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen.

10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and against God.

12 And they stirred up the people, and the elders, and the scribes, and came upon him, and caught him, and brought him to the council,

13 And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:

14 For we have heard him say, that this Jesus of Nazareth shall destroy this place, and shall change the customs which Moses delivered us.

15 And all that sat in the council, looking stedfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel.

Not what it says. Basically saying we know who jesus is. And saying kike on a stick does not change this.

Meaning that salvation comes from the scriptures of the ancient Israelites, you LARPer. He's talking to the Canaanite woman.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=KJV

Repent, OP:
1 Corinthians 6:8-10 English Standard Version (ESV)

But you yourselves wrong and defraud—even your own brothers!

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

So race doesn't matter. Got it. Based and Christpilled

acts 5

27 And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,

28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

33 When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.

>13 “‘I will surely strike my hands together at the unjust gain you have made and at the blood you have shed in your midst. 14 Will your courage endure or your hands be strong in the day I deal with you? I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it. 15 I will disperse you among the nations and scatter you through the countries; and I will put an end to your uncleanness. 16 When you have been defiled[a] in the eyes of the nations, you will know that I am the Lord.’”
I don't get it, this is in the old testament and in the talmud.

So he wasn't jewish?

Hello dicknose goblin

Attached: F8BEB61A-6443-486B-84A6-359D8452DB4B.png (881x703, 138K)

>17 Then the word of the Lord came to me: 18 “Son of man, the people of Israel have become dross to me; all of them are the copper, tin, iron and lead left inside a furnace. They are but the dross of silver. 19 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because you have all become dross, I will gather you into Jerusalem. 20 As silver, copper, iron, lead and tin are gathered into a furnace to be melted with a fiery blast, so will I gather you in my anger and my wrath and put you inside the city and melt you. 21 I will gather you and I will blow on you with my fiery wrath, and you will be melted inside her. 22 As silver is melted in a furnace, so you will be melted inside her, and you will know that I the Lord have poured out my wrath on you.’”

The other stuff works, especially John 8:44.

>30 “I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one. 31 So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

this can't be good...why did they write such things about themselves?

How many years did you spend at seminary to figure that one out, user.?

Jesus was both fully man and fully God. He was not white, black, puerto rican, Asian, or an ayyy. He was the son of God.

Jesus came through the Jews because the moral of the story is that God so loved the world that he sent his only Son through a people he knew would destroy him simply that they may hear the Word of God and have the chance to live forever with him in paradise.

EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THEY WOULD REJECT THE TEACHINGS OF GOD AND DESTROY HIS SON IN THE MOST BRUTAL AND PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE.

It is the ultimate showing of God's grace and his forgiveness for his children, that even those who murdered his son he tried to save (knowing they would turn away from him). It is the ultimate symbol that all who turn to God may be saved.

Despite all of your failings, all of your struggles, all of the wrongs you have done, God loves you. But those who know of God and turn away from him damn themselves to Hell with the Devil, as the Jews have.

What matters more whiteness and it's continuation or my personal salvation (aka vague notion of an "afterlife" )

*its
Sorry

there is nothing that contradicts between christianity and pro-white politics

If your race is in a dark and fallen state, being eaten up from within by traitors, how are you going to lead your race without personal conviction from an objective source?

That's why "Religion > race"

>The Jews rejected Christ. Through baptism, we are the Jews now.
Dont call me a Jew you fucking Christcuck

Attached: 7.jpg (475x378, 34K)

Based

How is killing non-whites (often Christian) compatible with Christianity?
No. You're retarded. Worshipping a jew isn't pro-white. A new Aryan spirituality free of semetic influence is what the white race needs, but will never get because of christcucks like you. I'm still waiting for one pro-white verse from the bible.

people who earnestly pursue paganism end up at the same place all pagans always have ended up.

not at destruction, but at Christianity.

when your mind is trying to solve a problem what it needs to do first to even conceptualize a solution to the problem is to first extrapolate the problem onto all levels that it manifests.

pour enough time into trying to understand the evil that exists in the world and you will come see to manifestations of a supernatural source of evil.

the more you study this the more you will see evidence on this world of a supernatural struggle between ultimate good and ultimate evil.

without studying the absolute, you cannot know truth.

the only religion that explains the absolute and explains the absolute truth is Christianity.

that's begging the question of how killing non-whites is compatible with pro-white politics

surely being the hand of God that smites those who have done evil to whites is not incompatible with Christianity. after all, Christ says clearly that he has come "not to send peace, but a sword."

(((hollywood))) LOVES JESUS

Jesus

Attached: 1503635897003.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

>He was not white, black, puerto rican, Asian
He's a kike

Attached: rabbi jesus not.jpg (600x600, 138K)

>What matters more whiteness and it's continuation or my personal salvation (aka vague notion of an "afterlife" )

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

>23 posts by this id

Judas hung himself because he fucked up.
Fedora edge-lord confirmed.

>8 posts by this id

Judas was murdered by Jesus' followers. You can't even read your own book idol