Did you convert to islam yet Jow Forums?

Did you convert to islam yet Jow Forums?

Attached: whyyoushudconvert.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talesoftheveils.info/
talesoftheveils.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. But I'll just pay your retarded dhimmi tax once you string up the the retarded incels and liberals. I'm rooting for ya to take out these cumskins

Couple years ago I moved here to the Yemen and bought myself a loli wife and am now living large. It's pretty fucking great except for like the heat and shit.

Attached: Cave_Ghost.png (960x2870, 495K)

yes and now it's hallal for your mom to suck my dick.

Attached: 1528594876646.png (1005x720, 450K)

i like bacon and standing up straight

Wtf i love islam now

Attached: 20181210_192351.jpg (320x237, 27K)

ALL Abrahamic religions are spiritual cancer to everyone outside of the Semitic tribes that foisted them upon the world

THIS
daily reminder that it is ATHEISM and ANTI-CHRISTIANITY which enables ISLAM to subvert the West

THIS POSTER IS A JEW
POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

Attached: Dc39umSWAAEFsMl.jpg (733x375, 78K)

sounds fuckin baste af. can we do it without the shitskins tho?

Well. Western kids don't take Christianity seriously and sadly they get bullied for their faith. Even in cartoon shows they make fun of Christianity.
Atheists also attack all religions, and Christianity in particular. So that's a problem.

>halal
Halal is slaughtering an animal by slicing its jugular vein and letting it bleed out.
Which makes no sense in the context of your comment.

Attached: 138711013063.gif (500x734, 18K)

Attached: 0112832.jpg (512x366, 147K)

Attached: 1539175964294.jpg (594x647, 53K)

Is that a femenine penis coming untucked I see on that oppression of women graphic? Not gonna lie, the thought and image has me almost erect. WTF, am I islam now?

It's pretty great. Cunts are explicitly legally considered property here. I literally bought my wife from her father. I beat my wife just for fun, just because I can. How it's meant to be.
>opposing Jewish religion makes you a jew
Christians are this retarded.

>that's right goys, christianity is jewish
FUCK OFF you SLIMY MEMEFLAGGING KIKE

Attached: 1496762887927.png (2000x1000, 1.31M)

What do you call someone descended from Abram, David, and Jacob; who reads the Jewish prophets and preaches in the Jewish synagogue and lives in Jewrusalem? How is a religion that maintains the Jewish scriptures and worships the Jewish God and venerates the Jewish "Holy Land" not jewish? Legitimate questions, I want to see how you explain this.

A cut-dick kike is what I call them. I know you are a shill, or a fedora tipping atheist, but I do understand that I'm not going to accept Jesus with all of that penis mutilating baggage attached. That's pure Jew, and as long as that degenerate semitic filth is in the Bible, I'm not on board and not exposing my children to it. Christfags, your move. Convince me to believe in your foreskin hungry god.

Why would anyone follow the vile religion of Mooohalfwit (piss be upon him)?
Barbaric nonsense.

you are describing a schizophrenic set of beliefs that you've cobbled together in your ignorance that no christian holds (and no jew for that matter)
can you please actually read the New Testament sometime instead of belching dumb memes about foreskins
>"Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing." -Galatians 5:2

go suck some tyrone cock american

in islam we also cut the girl's tip it's called khatna

or khafz

So, is the New Testament the same God as the Old Testament? They usually come bound in the same book. I'm not atheist, but I wasn't brought up as a Christian, or any religion. If I were to become Christian, how will I explain to my young daughter God's initial hunger for foreskins followed by his renouncement of his foreskin habit which He proved by him sending his only son to a greusome death? How does any of that make sense? How does one go about explaining penis mutilation commanded by God to a nine year old girl? And don't be coy here, penis mutilation is a pretty big theme in the KJV bible.

>No. But I'll just pay your retarded dhimmi tax once you string up the the retarded incels and liberals. I'm rooting for ya to take out these cumskins

There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God
there i just did it, now i will cherry pick hadith and portions of the shairia that already conform to all my beliefs.

>So, is the New Testament the same God as the Old Testament?
100% yes
and i seriously doubt your nine year old daughter is going to get hung up on the foreskin thing. that seems like your hangup not hers but i can explain it to you if you want

If I ever get incurable cancer I will to a crowded mosque with my AK and a bunch of extra magazines and kill as many of you vile subhumans as I can.

Please do explain. Because I was horribly mutilated by kike doctors at birth. When I was nine, I went to church with a friend and the topic of the sermon was "you don't need to be circumcised to be saved." It was really weird to be in a huge church with everyone, even my female nine year old peers, talking about God and dicks, and mutilating those dicks. Shortly after that sermon I realized that because of God apparently, my dick was ruined for life. Tell me, please, why I shouldn't hate anything with any connection to the semitic God that once demanded foreskins, but apparently has now moved on to other delicacies.

u should convert to islam, u get awarded a circumcised girl

embrace it, there is only one ALLAH

Moat based

circumcision in the Christian west is a 19th century health fad that has nothing to do with religion or the covenant of Abraham. it is purely secular retardation.

>These increasingly common medical beliefs were even applied to females. The controversial obstetrical surgeon Isaac Baker Brown founded the London Surgical Home for Women in 1858, where he worked on advancing surgical procedures. In 1866, Baker Brown described the use of clitoridectomy, the removal of the clitoris, as a cure for several conditions, including epilepsy, catalepsy and mania, which he attributed to masturbation.[53][54] In On the Curability of Certain Forms of Insanity, Epilepsy, Catalepsy, and Hysteria in Females, he gave a 70 per cent success rate using this treatment.[54]

this is the sort of modern quack shit that resulted in your unfortunate fate. there is no circumcision in Christianity.

Can I still have those things if I'm not Arab? How do muzzies feel about western converts in their countries?

I know the history of circumcision in the USA. It had quite few more Jews involved that you aren't giving credit to. But that's not the issue. The issue is why would I believe in a god that has a thing, or had a thing, for dickskin? It's absolutely absurd and knowing what a disgusting act mutilating a baby is, why would I follow a book about a god who thinks mutilating babies is a good thing?

Why when your women are coming to us?

Attached: C2D161D7-1E35-4CCA-8888-7C7EB83FFFB5.jpg (1242x1522, 340K)

but do you actually keep your women in such bondage?

talesoftheveils.info/

talesoftheveils.wordpress.com/

Attached: ict.jpg (600x416, 57K)

so do you do it or not really?

LOVERA APROOBS IT :)

Even being a faggot American is leages more moral and intelligent than you or mUhhHAMet.

Stop hiding your faggotness behind the Qourrrean, or stay a brainlet sheep.

Attached: 1421444714934.gif (300x269, 54K)

Attached: shit2.jpg (789x529, 129K)

Did you hide your flag because it's Israeli and you want to sew seeds of discontent against muslims?
>Happy Hanukkah Schlomo

Attached: BDS.png (594x799, 198K)

Hey Achmed you are in pic related.

The dirt beneath their feet.

Or the semen on MoHAM's face.

Attached: Moes_head.jpg (520x494, 70K)

islam used to be cool, at least the Sunnis did with all those mighty empires, but then all muslimsbecame retarded monkeys
what happened?

Attached: Lesson 1 Muslimspeak and Taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

Attached: Lesson 2 Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

Attached: Lesson 3 Muhammad.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

Attached: Lesson 4 the holy books of Islam, the Quran and the Sunnah.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

user, Christians are very confused OT worshippers who want to kiss Jewish ass.

Remember about the Spanish inquisition and the first crusade?
those need to come back if christians don't want to become jewish puppets (more than they are now)

I'm not converting, you can't tempt me with these awesome deals. Jesus saves.

Oh bullshit. Where the fuck do you mullet-rockers get this retarded shit?

As an atheist, i can tell you without hesitation that there is no allah, mohemed was a bullshitter, and any muslim who thinks i am wrong better be willing to die for his beliefs because i am certainly willing to kill for facts.

Christians are ok but theres a limit. If you want to keep crossing that line write this down somyou dont forget: you made me your enemy. Its all on you, shithead.

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakatu. Yes I have.

Attached: 20181004_012102.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)