America's second civil war

Is it close to beginning and do costal liberals truly understand how vulnerable they are rat holed up in their cities?

Attached: donald-trump-wallpaper-hd-1920x1080-100402.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it isn’t, faggot. Come out of the basement and see.

They are scared. The hate against them grows every day. The Left just has big black dildos to protect themselves and US Conservatives are heavily armed.

what a stupid picture take your meds

Attached: 1541988274128.png (584x584, 528K)

It will be fun to see you as one of the first casualties

Homophobia, a true characteristic of a liberal.

It won't mean a thing if most gun owners are 90IQ redneck zionists. I don't mean to shit on country folk, because I really like them, but there's a difference between good farm people and the retards that speak so loud in America. If a civil war were to happen now, jews would win.

Go back to T_D boomer

Hmmmm the antisemitism argument........

there will be no civil war, only collapse and depression

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4

Attached: SGDW.gif (480x268, 1.68M)

It’s not antisemitism to acknowledge a group of known opportunists will use chaos to gain power.
Plus the Jews were the only winners of world war 2. Proof is the modern world.

No. Honestly, I love Trump for the absolute mad lad that he is but I would not die for him or any politician. When it comes down to it, most people are not willing to put so much skin in the game that they would lose their life.

If you honestly watched how the deck was stacked against him from the very beginning it shouldn't be a surprise that he would unravel.

It would surprise me if he were able to incite a civil war.

There's also a part of me that thinks it would be absolutely hilarious if a civil war did start because of him.

>Reality TV star starts the second American Civil War

I mean come on. 200 years from now people would be looking back on that chapter in American history and be laughing.

Will someone please give me an advance notice before Civil War 2 starts? Gotta run to Costco for a couple of things.

Only if they took your simpleton view of what actually occurred. The way would not be about Trump personally but about a tyrannical government that became everything the founders fought against to stop a political outsider from remaining in office.

Sure thing fatty.

Attached: Lt.Burger.jpg (364x484, 95K)

civil war is impossible in USA and you are a stupid poop eater with no brain who should clean my gutters for a living

Attached: 1539959516475.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Exactly. The truth is "antisemitic".

Attached: Oy_Gevalt!_Shut_it_down!.jpg (1423x2002, 692K)

All I'm saying is you are retarded if you want a civil war to break out in the United States. Literally China or Russia would love for the United States to break up into a squabbling mess. How about you get education and change the way the country is run through the political system. It really isn't that hard user, just takes getting off your ass and doing something

Attached: helpImtriggeredandICantGetUp.png (500x349, 87K)

The rest of the world isn't going to sit by while the world superpower implodes.

They're going to kick our shit in and pick us apart so we never get back up again. China is about to invent superhumans and is allying with Germany and Russia via OBOR. Sure their alliance will probably fall apart a few decades after the US balkanizes, but that's enough time and combined resources to turn North America into the same amount of irrelevance to the world as Turkey (former Ottoman Empire) is today.

i think it will happen in the next 5 years or so.
we're probably not ready for it yet though.

Funs you'll need
>basic bitch AR15
>pump action shotgun preferably 12 gauge
>9mm pistol preferably Glock 17 or Beretta 92fs
>308 bolt action rifle
>something in .22 so that you'll have infinite ammo bc .22 is so goddamn cheap
Any other funs would be suited to your own style
Supplies you'll need
>food and water that will last a month or two which will give you enough time to get with a group
>maybe some seeds so you can grow your own food
>camo for the seasons
>a means of communication without the internet
>general consumables that can be traded with others such as cigs weed toilet paper or precious metals
Everything will just fall into place

Attached: 1544470279223.png (588x641, 474K)

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

really all it takes is 10,000 white men to decide they have had enough. and probably a lot less. the jews rely on distraction and demoralization to slowly win the culture war. for that to succeed they need a lot of time thus the distractions of video games, sports, and beer. really cheap distractions to produce and the best part is that the victims willingly hand over their earned money to be so distracted. just think of the number of man hours spent on one distraction for example (star wars mania). the number of man hours devoted to pro white interests is smaller than that devoted to professional ping pong and so the results are entirely predictable.

Attached: 2nd US Civil War battle lines v2.png (1616x814, 203K)

>The rest of the world isn't going to sit by while the world superpower implodes.
I'm pretty sure if we shown the slightest sign of civil war other countries would invade and ransack us.

Not immediately. Once the military gets antsy and possibly starts to pull back from bases around the world, that's when foreign intervention would become a real problem, since we lose force projection.

Until then they'd probably funnel in a ton of modern arms from Mexico or to any rebel groups which side with the power in question. Semi-auto rifles and unregistered full autos will only last so long, and once militias get ahold of armored vehicles and other heavy weapons in armories, the other factions will need as close as they can get to stay alive.

What's up with the blue part of Minnesota? I've never been there and don't know what/who you mean.

Also to add you need at least one thousand rounds per gun because a gun without ammo is useless and that shit would run out quicker than you think. Use NATO ammo so it will be easy to find and in great supply. It also doesn't hurt to have the tools for reloading. Palmettostateamorry is a great place that has ammo for cheap

>really all it takes is 10,000 white men to decide they have had enough

Lmao good luck getting them together. I can't find four that aren't cucked so bad they can go bowling or to the range as a group.

>Is it close to beginning
no it isn't

as a group is a non starter I'm afraid, we are too independent and strong willed for that. as all the wanker larp groups and feds prove the only way this can be pulled off is as lone wolves and if you get caught know that there will be no mercy for you like Charlottesville guy. This is the doomed if you do it, doomed if you don't scenario. What's a matter white man, you want to live forever?

you have no leadership, no organization, and no infrastructure. additionally, any attempt to create any of this would be immediately dismissed as "controlled opposition"

Literally nobody is going to defend Trump or the right if they can't deliver on immigration promises or do better than shitty tax cuts and neo-NAFTA.

we don't need any of that right now. we have the means and the intelligence to be the worlds most deadly adversary in world history. the DC snipers had a kill ratio of 12:1. the Rhodesians frequently had kill ratios of 100:1. we can certainly do better than that when pushed against a wall.

The majority of Americans are brainlets that care too much about their bread and circus to actually do anything

Stop larping
It's fucking pathetic

Attached: 600px-10315_psd.png (600x600, 483K)

>Blue Capital: Honolulu
Pushed off of mainland US

Attached: 1519103005677.jpg (342x342, 56K)

>starting a war over Zognald Trump
>means and intelligence
kek

Trump is the last chance for everything to legally get fixed. This country is a fucking joke and both sides of the political spectrum think that. The right won't go away because the left can't stop being total fucking communists for 5 fucking seconds on every single issue which is how Hitler rose to power

there is no fixing blacks jews and queers but there is a final solution.

fantasy only fantasy
>billionarie leftists go to war with billionaire president for saying mean things online
trump is not so bad, even for ultra libs
>tax cuts make wealthy libs very happy, most libs are wealthy enough to benefit from them
>outside of SF, california is a hard anti-immigration state with strong support for the defense of San Diego and LA (birthplace of MS13)
>weed is already legal in Cali, trump may legalize it nationwide soon, significantly reducing criminal population and increasing the number of DOCILE BODIES among lower class
>"""far right""" president proposes criminal justice reform to reduce pressure on overcrowded prisons
>punishing chinese for stealing San Francisco tech trade secrets
Any serious civil unrest will come from disruptions to the grid.
>fuel shortage
>food shortage
>drought
>unemployment
>inflation
>uncontrolled immigration
>several large natural disasters in succession
All of which affect the cities the most, and leave rural country living untouched

Attached: survivability.png (1171x771, 745K)

Its everything the globalists have worked for and hoped for but no its not close unless jewish propaganda and financing can make it real. Also, fuck off kike.

90 days of no food and the problems will eat themselves.

Attached: 1544361582046.png (657x705, 316K)

This is the main weapon of second civil war!!!!

Attached: Far cry new dawn.jpg (1107x568, 181K)