When did you stop listening to white supremacists?

Steven Crowder used to be my go-to to listen to. I stopped watching him after his terrible optics and how he kept talking about "lynching those goddamned niggers". It's just counterproductive to have guys like him in your camp, spouting off racial slurs.

Attached: dyul.jpg (474x537, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: White Power with Crowder.jpg (618x751, 78K)

Go sew me some socks Nancy

Fuck off, buzzfeed

Attached: fud3.jpg (940x918, 431K)

JEW Thread
SAGE SAGE SAGE
DO NOT RESPOND

Just so you know Steven "gas every kike in sight" Crowder is the most extreme person and leader of the alt-right. He's been known to track people down and murder them with chainsaws when they disrespect his optics, so I hope you're using a VPN to post this thread OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

Fuck, I better hide.

Crowder got wrecked by Yusef

Imagine having to do shit like this to try to influence people. Sad.
Sage

Steven has some weird potentially fatal disease

Wonder how many times youve posted this one

You mean you're not going to the next klan meetup? Don't be a faggot!

This. I dont want to influence anyone. I grew up in a religiyfamily amd people at church always wantede to be a light unto the world . But rly didnt want to talk to everyone

same thread as yesterday

>When did you stop listening to zionist cuckolds
ftfy

same thread as a few fucking hours ago

fucking bots making the same thread over and over again

Big bot hours

It's just satire bro

This. I know Crowder's ass posts here, and when he ran into true autism he had to look up his sleeve for aces. He's a sharp guy, just not fit for redpilling, more of a shitcom writer.

I think he sold his sole to Shapiro, who's in the same boat he is (made their upcoming off the 2016 election-poliarization) and now things are flunking for them.

sole=soul

btw, he's a decent buffer for normies headed towards redpills.