Your President, Ladies and Gentleman

pack it up, it's over. theres no defending this. im dead srs. I voted for this guy and was here for the memes all 2015/16. he's legit retarded. and I'm not going to subject my self to being retarded by association. just enjoy the ride and realize we elected a meme president and are getting meme results. he's not going to make any ground breaking presidential progress, he's simply here to piss people off but now he's making Republican look like fucking retards so its time to abandon ship. lets save face. we'll get em in 2024.

Attached: 20181210_191610.jpg (1440x1186, 428K)

Can't wait for Mueller to go public so that everyone knows Jow Forums was right again.

Attached: 1515119267873.png (2897x2138, 3.34M)

>making Republicans look like shit
And all of a sudden I'm MAGA again.

and no im not "going back". the only other forum I've ever been a part of was the misc.

what up my misc phaggots

What on earth could he have possibly meant by this?

Attached: FCD1EC57-DF4B-4C73-B00B-DA356CD40F65.jpg (1024x852, 144K)

Bye, fag. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Why did he put it in quotes, I wonder.

Yep, I want nothing to do with this clown. I feel like just voting for him is an accessory to treason

All I know is, that someone is going down.

Attached: smocking.jpg (920x652, 79K)

Cnn was literally saying trump will have jail time

time to start smocking some niggers mr president

Attached: 1470442040099.png (900x900, 131K)

I'd vote for him again just because I like watching everyone reeeeeee. I heard that two guys who stopped coming to game night at a friend's place did it because I was "Like one of those internet trolls from Jow Forums" but I never really revealed my power level other than never agreeing with their libshit.

Trump will probably stage a false flag nuclear attack to get out of this

They probably just think you’re a annoying autist

Everyone else loves me, and I keep getting invited back meanwhile they haven't been back since. This friend also happens ho have a few hundred grand worth of guns so we get along well.

this lmaoyou probably started eating the game board pieces and shitting your Depends when you started losing

Seething

>smocking gun

Based.

>Can't wait for Mueller to go public so that everyone knows Jow Forums was right again.

you know you'll be saying this every day for years....years even after drumpf is locked up

Bill Clinton legit blew up a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan on aridiculously thin intelligence assessment to distract from the lewinsky scandal.

Attached: images.jpg (250x201, 24K)

You are a little cut and run bitch ass faggot. You aren't going anywhere. We're in this together. Now shut your mouth, hope for the best and expect the worst. Bitch.

>>As a Trump voter...
K saged

Attached: nun111lne -- 1625 -- esb111vka'.jpg (534x401, 36K)

You both sound like giant faggots. They probably want to have fun instead of sitting around playing board games with you and boyfriend

you tried so hard

Attached: asianweirddoublesguy.jpg (419x467, 51K)

There are at least five other regulars that aren't them, so now we can play better games without having to listen to them whine about Trump all night. Best part is that they both look exactly like every basedboy meme.

Q predicted this

underrated

Still mad about covfefe. Give it up juden.

they can't defend it, because it is all based on their emotions and feelings being manipulated. when you start stating facts that contradict their highly-valued but retarded feelings, they can't handle it because it forces them to see their own ridiculousness out in the open.

i voted for this guy honest

Attached: 1509126784031.png (3287x3287, 860K)

Smock my big fat cock OP,...

He said smocking... it’s over...