Is DMT the ultimate blackpill?

DMT transcends anything we think we know. Here are very important questions DMT practitioners must ask themselves:

> DMT, why does it have such a powerful effect?
> DMT, why does it feel realer than real?
> DMT, more than just a drug?

Warning: DMT is not like learning about Holohoaxes or Rothschild's or NPC's, rather, the DMT blackpill occurs after you take a massive dose and involves you having your your ego and reality shattered, as in, quite literally shattered. There is a reason why I visit Jow Forums everyday, but do DMT only once or twice a year:

> One pretends to be a blackpill.
> One is blackpill in its very essence.

You have been warned.

Attached: Ascend.jpg (726x586, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FPs3EeRyL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4ONm-r1d2Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=GbP9e5UV7qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t Mess with Texas

DMT JESTERS AAAAH

youtu.be/FPs3EeRyL9Y

Attached: 4F7A3B0E-80D9-40DB-92EE-A7F071695FA7.jpg (4032x3024, 844K)

You only have this "reality shattering" experience because you try to reconcile what you've been taught in life(mostly lies) with the self evident truths of the world. Psychedelics dont reveal to you anything that wasnt already in your brain. It just helps abstract thinking along new neural pathways.

Do psychedelics sparingly and reject anything that does not derive from nature.

I can't reconcile the things I saw while smoking DMT. There must be higher plains of existence and entities inhabit these realms. I've spoken with them, but it's incredibly difficult to bring the knowledge back here. DMT is both the most incredible and terrifying thing I have ever done.

Attached: IMG_0601.jpg (191x300, 30K)

There is somehting, a world beyond this one, a non material world, where a beings are one, but still exist as individuals.
Hard to explain my trip, but it felt like coming home, as if I always had been there and as if I'm sure I'm going back to it, but they thought that it wasn't the right time to stay with them.

How do people taking DMT not understand what is going on?

Cool, you found new dimensionz.

You’re still going to die one day, and cease to exist for eternity. Your trip explains nothing, and has no meaning whatsoever. Worse than religious fags.

I’m starting to think DMT really turns people crazy.

A unique form of experiencing consciousness tells us NOTHING, YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS.

Attached: 52EA441A-0CEC-4E0F-862D-932004D1CFBA.gif (500x493, 631K)

it's only a blackpill because of your own ego

Before I die, this is a must experience

Attached: Look into it.jpg (395x477, 29K)

is it because you notice that you are all alone in some weird void of flowing energy and you have been manifesting fake sensations out of it to compensate for the oppressive loneliness

all it is is a trip into your own mind and brain, big whoop.

DMT revealed to me that greys very actively prey on our consciousnesses, they seek from humans opportunities where they can work to corrupt them or even lead them to commit wicked actions, and when they find these opportunities, they put suggestions into the mind and sometimes even succeed in doing so

I remember experiencing "DMT demons" who took the form of literal greys, but in spacesuits, conqueror's regalia, flags flanking their sides, and blown out skyscrapers spanning the horizon beyond them. they said they were coming to militarily invade, and that there is nothing to be done except roll over and die, as well as other pompous threats

I have realized now that what I experienced was just a bunch of fucking dicks trying to convince me that resistance was futile - resistance is not futile, in fact we can only win if we refuse them and their bullshit globalistic prison planet agenda

Focus on teachings, not experiences

Take the breadpill

but it is in your very mind that the war for your heart and mind is waged, at least half of it anyway

it goes infinitely deeper than the physical dimensions of our brain and what it can stir up thru our consciousnesses

t. Person who has never smoked DMT

Greys are completely evil.

Never have a felt so much love, so much relieve, such warmth.
The most comfy feeling I ever had.

youve done DMT and yet you still have to come to Jow Forums every day? or have you not really done it?

Most overrated psych ever
Will turn you into this guy youtube.com/watch?v=4ONm-r1d2Mg
stick with lsd, mdma and mushrooms

No but it's pretty cool. Be careful with what you are getting if you decide to try it. Been years since I have and wouldn't trust anything these days

>is it because you notice that you are all alone in some weird void of flowing energy

This is oddly familiar.

Apart from being all alone. I was with people/entities?

surely that guy is an actor... that seems like a spoof! he is like a caricature.

i am going to go to amsterdam and do some magic truffles for the first time. maybe one day i will do DMT but for now i am more interested in psilocybin

A few friends and I got a hold of some DMT. We were all suppose to blast off after work. I was pretty tired that day, so I decided to put it off until the next night. So I go to bed. Wake up in the morning and ask, "how was it?" My buddy looked me square in the eyes and said, absolutely terrifying. I ask why. He then proceeds to explain how he "woke up" unable to move on to a medical table surrounded by grey aliens. They were talking in an unfamiliar language, and one of them walked over and shoved a needle into his head. He believes they placed something in him. I wasn't surprised as I was reading Graham Hancock's book Supernatural. I just finished the chapter in which he listed abduction experiences, and they were identical to what my buddy had told me. I smoked the DMT that night, and had a great experience, no greys though. Strangely enough I was out climbing and camping near Hartman Rocks, CO with the same friend, and we got completely buzzed by a UFO only a few weeks before. But that is another story.

Attached: afddfsdfasdf.jpg (620x349, 16K)

Did you find God?

Attached: consciousness-1024x772.jpg (1024x772, 219K)

I had ego loss and my identity shattered into millions of pieces in quick succession, then I was slowly rebuilt into an infinitesimal point within the center of our universe for what I know within my bones to be in the excess of 100,000 years. The time dilation was utterly convincing, that I take it as a fact. 100,000 years. Do you understand what it feels to experience 100,000 years? You come back a different human, a new Homosapien.

>> You’re still going to die one day.

I am going to die? Look above. If that is not death I do not know what is. Cease to exist for eternity I wish.

ha ha me too. my consciousness ended up being a tiny pinpoint of light in an eternal vacuum void of any light of life....then the ayyyys showed up and started telepathically showing me what eternity 'felt' like and describing to me that this life was an illusion and time has always been here....it was fucked....BTW, ive never taken DMT before. I died when I was 15 and had this experience....the only explanation was a 'natural' dose upon death...DMT is a real portal to the ayyys no shit.

It's the same as death. Except with what said:

>...but they thought that it wasn't the right time to stay with them.

So you get brought back.

Basically you're experiencing "death" without actually dying.

Attached: 1456688455240.jpg (1396x833, 295K)

I can just recommand it, it's somewhat lighter/easier than shrooms, because it's instantaneous and overwhelming there is no time to think.
And the best part is you feel amazing afterwards even the next days, so energetic and optimistic.

Don't worry you will still get aliens, UFOs, parallel universes and elves
The green pill is looking like the best option desu

>you take a massive dose and involves you having your your ego and reality shattered, as in, quite literally shattered
Don't need no drugs if you got depression.
btw didn't someone say "DMT" like substances are produced and released into the body right before death?

Attached: 1530705439857.jpg (500x314, 67K)

You are just experiencing the typical gnostic deception of power through the internal god

>A unique form of experiencing consciousness tells us NOTHING

You are essentially the picture you've attached.

I take it orally with an MAOI. Compared to smoking, you are not catapulted in this way rather the experience is prolonged and just as strong at the peak. It is more powerful than mushrooms from my brief research, but I have never taken mushrooms. Psilocin and NN-DMT are very similar chemically, anyhow.

Lol thats quite a long trip. But it wasnt real dude

You can dream huge stories that span days in just like a 30 min nap

>take mushrooms
>see shit like this
yikes

Attached: Conner-ImageF.00003.jpg (1681x1623, 600K)

>is it because you notice that you are all alone in some weird void of flowing energy and you have been manifesting fake sensations out of it to compensate for the oppressive loneliness

Attached: bandit-keith.jpg (448x335, 40K)

left: logos, order
right: chaos, materialism

anyone else with mushroom/truffle experiences to share?

>take psylocibin
>become hyper aware of conciousness
>realized that all drugs are harmful and that a sharp, sober mind is the best
been sober ever since then

As strange as this might sound, if that's what dying feels like and this is some eternal loop, I ain't afraid of dying, I can't "await" to die, but not before I fulfill my tasks whatever they might be, I don't want to disappoint them.

Kind of the same except the state of hyper self awareness stayed

Shrooms is optical hallucinations with thc like head high, no other "worlds". The only thing I came across that sounds similar is Salvinorin A, but can't compare, never took dmt

wheres that one brazilian amazonian who spergs about ayahuasca in these threads?

This, and so is psilocin. The question is wat are the ayys gonna do about us shitposting about it here lmao

>> Lol thats quite a long trip. But it wasnt real dude.

Right, so, I do not think you truly understand. What happens on DMT, has happened. That is the best way in which to describe it's power. Your words do me no solace for I can feel in my bones that I experienced 100,000 years in the same way you know within your bones that you experienced, 15, 25, or 40 years (whichever your age)

Remember what I said earlier:

> DMT, why does it feel realer than real?

That is why it is powerful.

So you physically fell 100,000 uears old yet there is no record of humans living >150. You should let scientists do some tests on you

If you mean you mentally feel like 100k years i couldve bought it

I've been always a bit worried that it would be too strong and too long, I got some MAOIs, but I just got experience smoking it.
I also had a bit of rough time, lately...

You have no clue what you're talking about

>>become hyper aware of conciousness
reminds me of Destiny's shroom trip. it was very interesting to see the recording.
youtube.com/watch?v=GbP9e5UV7qI

>btw didn't someone say "DMT" like substances are produced and released into the body right before death?
No, it is actual 2,4-DMT. There are no DMT like substances. Many similar compounds but nothing close to its effects.

Why do DMT self-poisoners come back to this "plain" typing like faggots? Do you know what "solace" means, leaf? Do you understand that the rake is coming?

I've been "told" on "acid" that there's an alien species' (in the message, they had the same shape as Grays) that's creating "fields" of planets like ours throughout the universe and harvesting the invisible energies they (and we) produce; we are like a massive battery.

What I'm starting to believe is that the energy being produced by us is for the "demonic" entities to absorb (notice how our world produces a lot of "negative", "anti-peace" energy) in the higher realms accessed by DMT.

All in all, these Grays are working with the "demons" (the Satanic side of the spectrum) in the higher dimension (more realistically, the "demons" are using the Grays for their interests).

Attached: 1477839418887.jpg (640x361, 91K)

>in the same way you know within your bones that you experienced, 15, 25, or 40 years (whichever your age)
I don't feel in my bones that I am 29. I stopped feeling "older" after around 20 or so.

I ate 9 grams once, thought I was dying, my organs were being ripped out and thrown throughout the universe. after a few hours of this, I realized it would be ok if I died. All the pain immediately stopped. Felt invincible. Girlfriend showed up and I had tantric sex with her for several hours.

Attached: tantra-sex-e1490287569230-696x472.jpg (696x472, 102K)

Aren't you guys afraid of taking these heavy hallucinogens then second guessing all the work you've done taking the red pills over the years?

When I did 3.5g of shrooms all it did was literally make me feel like psycho, all I could do is repeatedly ask "why" and have extreme confusion

Every brain is different, and we don't even no all aspects of the differences. Psilo is for me like LSD, but smoother, some opticals, color plays and weird deeply philosophical thoughts that when written sober seem total bullshit. Salvionrin A took me to a different 2D dimension for what felt like 15 minutes but according to those around was more like 30 seconds, which sounds similar to dmt

the demons are your own though

>>pink/purple energy woman
>pink purple wireframe pyramid
Who knows this
she fed me from her brreast

>> Why do DMT self-poisoners come back to this "plain" typing like faggots?

I was typing like a faggot even before I did DMT.

to find a higher truth, a greater truth, is no loss.

>repeatedly ask "why" and have extreme confusion
about what? you should watch this:

PTSD

>I was typing like a faggot even before I did DMT
>flag
I believe you 100%

I don't need DMT or drugs to know what's up. I've seen and experienced shit in real life that's completely fucking impossible.

I've personally met the Angel of Death (or whatever it is called), I've seen statistically impossible events take place, my body has been temporarily taken over to land me in certain situations. In my family it's considered "normal" to read each others' thoughts and stuff they're about to say.

It's not a blackpill for us though. Quite the opposite.

Alright faggots enough pseudo philosophy just explain how you get this stuff.

elaborate
>I've seen statistically impossible events take place
especially on this.

>Why do DMT self-poisoners come back to this "plain" typing like faggots?

kek, based and egopilled

Attached: 7.png (830x949, 157K)

How did you meet the angel of death?

>> I also had a bit of rough time, lately...

People can simply take LSD or Psilocybin at lower to medium doses and have a good time, ie. 100ug, or 2 grams for the latter. You do not have to be an infinitesimal point for 100,000 years then come back with your mouth gaped open that your reality shattered. Vibrant colors, enhanced sounds, colors and sensations, aim for that if you want an introduction. I never followed this advice as I megadosed DMT as an introduction to psychedelics: Foolish.

If youre gonna do paychadelics just do shrooms. At least theyre natural.

kys you'reselfes you tinfoil schizocucks and take you're meds and go back to >>>\X\ and delete thsi thread immediately and kys fucking weebs drumpfartbraperino drumpfarrtbprarepino white poolplrlereinoe3u748

This. Pay attention to the type of people who can't stop raving about DMT. They're always new-age whackos who believe in magic crystals and /x/-tier nonsense.

Attached: 0.jpg (460x276, 38K)

I couldn't cope with the situation and it really fucked with my head, maybe I was on the brink of ego death but couldn't quite go over the edge.

Either way this is all Jewry distracting us whites. Maybe when we have the ethnostate I'll entertain another trip but for now I'll steer clear of the degeneracy

Someone help me sleep it's 3:20 here and work tomorrow

Attached: 1542923991319.jpg (550x550, 34K)

i have to take a flight to take truffles.... tempted to take a full dose but know i should prob do medium. have never taken psych before

Jesus has scissors for cutting away or removing something unwanted. I think those on his left are his followers. His hand held up as if denying or stopping the visions to the right.

what did it feel like when your body was taken over? were they helping you or screwing you over?

rook een jointje.

>If youre gonna do paychadelics just do shrooms. At least theyre natural.
DMT is literally present in most living beings, including you. It is secreted by the pineal gland and regulates wakefulness (through melatonin) and consciousness.

Attached: 1F3DC918-697C-4AB6-9AF7-D837F9EE9A73.jpg (1024x663, 185K)

>Psilo is for me like LSD, but smoother, some opticals, color plays and weird deeply philosophical thoughts that when written sober seem total bullshit.
That's all you get out of it? You need to take more. Because I 100% assure you it is perfectly capable of taking you to other worlds and seeing UFOs.

I used to be scared of death. But then I thought, well... how do I feel about the time before I was born? I guess I don't feel like I missed anything. I'm glad I'm here now.

Why would the time after I die be any different than the time before I was born? This was the moment I was meant to live in.

It always made me feel so good, and it somewhat feels like sex.
But I don't want to have a bad experience with it and ruin it for me that's what I'm afraid of.
Might try some in a few weeks.

No, no no no no no.... That allusionist, metaphorical bullshit is not how it works.

There are actually "demons" who spawn from the "Evil" side of the "spectrum". They are all around us trying to convince us to join them, influencing us to do bad things. There are even "demons" incarnated--some more evil than others.

I've had them inside of my body next to me but they left shortly after finding out who I am and what I'm about.

The same thing with "angels". They're all around. This world is currently a battlefront between both ends of the "spectrum" (Good and Evil). It is a war and we are right in the middle of it.

And not only does this battle unfold here on Earth, it extends throughout this universe and even into the higher dimension(s) where it all originates from.

Attached: 17cff3b4e5d11f4926961f0c531dada0.jpg (1300x866, 648K)

get on unemployment ffs, it is Christmas

I dont do drugs. I lucid dream.

send me some truffles my pol friend. i am thinkin about flying to dam this weekend, but if you send that would be good too

Shut off all sources of blue light. Turn off electronics, turn off light and go to sleep.

>People can simply take LSD or Psilocybin at lower to medium doses and have a good time, ie. 100ug, or 2 grams for the latter. You do not have to be an infinitesimal point for 100,000 years then come back with your mouth gaped open that your reality shattered. Vibrant colors, enhanced sounds, colors and sensations, aim for that if you want an introduction. I never followed this advice as I megadosed DMT as an introduction to psychedelics: Foolish.
truth, I've microdosed DMT to megabonging Salvia and there's no need to break your back out of the gate

intense experiences can only be as valuable as they can be effectively incorporated into someone's ego, that means not getting 5150d or jumping off a balcony

Attached: 1409642442964.jpg (640x625, 40K)

Having done it multiple times and broken through on many of them its just another hallucinogen. The difference from the rest it hits so hard and fast and that makes it overwhelming and gives you a bit of amnesia. In the end its just your mind showing you shit it cant normally do as neurotransmitters that are not normally connected connect.

We need a /Schizo/ board for faggots like you

>I dont do drugs. I lucid dream.
You're doing drugs, user. Endogenous drugs are still drugs. No different fron slashing your arms to release endorphin.

Attached: 1525370408398.gif (367x219, 523K)

interesting

>chan.org

Attached: 1429233254690.png (318x255, 10K)

>There is a reason why I visit Jow Forums everyday, but do DMT only once or twice a year:

Is it because one is addicting?